Review of Itsupplies.com

owner-6104338@itsupplies.com.whoisprivacyservice.org

mikey43
Mike Y.
11/13/18

system some what quirky. No feed back on attempt to sign in which I don't think worked because I then had to enter all my personal info again. No big deals just a little confusing.

rustyl7
Rusty L.
11/12/18

Had to go "back" with each separate ink order and click on new link. BUT it appears now that the order can be made all on one page with quantity listed. HOWEVER, any submit button is at the bottom so not initially visible when working the website. REQUEST: Please add text at the top of the web page that a SUBMIT button can be accessed below.

maryl457
MARY L.
11/11/18

I have always been wonderfully satisfied with my shopping experience with you but sadly I have never received a discount coupon.

kimh346
Kim H.
11/8/18

Prices are fine, but the check out experience was appalling. I will say that in the past it hasn't been so bad, but apparently because I hadn't bought any product for a while, my password had been cancelled. Getting it sorted out was a royal pain, and took about 15 minutes.

davem313
Dave M.
11/8/18

Would like search to be more specific. And, show any specials the products I am purchasing my cart view.

georgem553
George M.
11/8/18

Always a pleasure to give you an order. I am able to navigate your website with no problems and I appreciate your fast shipping.

georgec365
George C.
11/7/18

I have been a customer of yours for many many years. I have purchased at least 10-12 printers from you, plus all my photo papers with accounts of George Crum, George Crum Distributing Inc, Larry Lushbaugh and Crum & Crum Enterprises Inc.

mikef323
Mike F.
11/6/18

Hard to find ink for two of my small Epson printers. Should list of printers of a least ink groups (eg, 60, 78, 79, ...). I remember it being easier in the past.

addel
Adde L.
11/6/18

I could not find my Canon ink without tech help (the cl and pg must have had to be lower case), and I had to click "place order" twice before the order went through. I was happy to see that there had not been a price increase. Also, my email was answered the same day it was sent, and I appreciate the free shipping.

davem495
Dave M.
11/5/18

Easy to find the items I wanted, and the prices are great - even cheaper than Amazon.

Update: Even although the items were shipped from multiple locations, everything arrived within the expected time. Great service - I'll use them again for my next ink/paper order.

anonymousf203
anonymous F.
11/5/18

When ;you changed the company name you should have advised me that I would have to change my password to log in. Lots of time wasted having to call customer service.

anonymousg196
anonymous G.
11/5/18

Sorry, but had issues with using my old Atlex password. Had to redo order a couple of times after changing password. Not tragic but time consuming.

anonymousk202
anonymous K.
11/5/18

The new website is not easy to use. The Add to My Cart button seems to be too far down the page. And it's very frustrating to submit your order, get a message that you have not selected a shipping method, and then learn that you have three choices, all of which say "Free Shipping." The checkout process could be made much smoother. thank you.

kevinl135
Kevin L.
11/4/18

The reordered layout or processing mapping is difficult to follow. Never had a problem before in 15 years.

scottn142
Scott N.
11/4/18

Had a hard time finding the "add to cart" at the bottom strip on the browser, and it only added one of the selections at a time.

katrinad29
Katrina D.
11/4/18

When I ordered last month, I was not provided with any type of shipping confirmation and was forced to order the same amount directly from Epson with overnight shipping charges -- aka I was not informed WHEN I would receive the ink. Not happy about it but hope that you have fixed your system. Last chance.

eileens98
Eileen S.
11/2/18

your website is always difficult for me to easily find the inks, I have to click multiple places on Epson, inks, etc to no avail and the search bar doesn't quickly bring them up when I type "inks for Epson SureColor P600"

dennym26
Denny M.
10/31/18

Have been doing business with you folks since 2003 when I purchased my Epson 7600 and later the 9900. And as always,
great service and products.

alanc230
Alan C.
10/30/18

It was not easy navigating to find my printer on the new website. I was unable to review my previous orders.

williamb475
William B.
10/29/18

It took about 15 minutes to reset my password and complete the order process - I purchased an Epson P-800 printer from you earlier this year and many other things prior to that.

andymos
AndyMO S.
10/29/18

I like the survey! Who gets the results - info? (I'm running an order through the system for volusion test)D

robertw470
Robert W.
10/29/18

It's a pleasure to shop somewhere that always has what I need in stock! I'm a little worried about the first order that dropped out.

elainek44
Elaine K.
10/27/18

It was very good. I love your papers. I do wish you still provided the moon glow paper. If you could see the ones I did with what I had you would understand.

fla21
FL a.
10/26/18

Same as before -- returning customer, everything is fine, as expected. Three boxes from three locations, arriving at slightly different times, but all fine.

cathyg88
cathy g.
10/26/18

I liked the layout of ordering inks, paper, on your old website. It was easier to navigate thru.......

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?