Print24 Online on Demand Ltd reviews

WC2B 5DG
Tel: 1250110255010

elained90
3/11/19

Having been given a promise that my job would be delivered on time, I received an email the day before the delivery date saying that due to a fault at their end, my job would be late. I have had to rearrange replacement print at my own cost, or risk losing a client. I cannot now get a refund from them, or any sort of customer service (wish I'd read these reviews first) from them. Avoid at all costs.

veronikav134
1/25/19

If there could be less than one star, it would definitely be it... What a
horrible customer "service" they provide, where nobody ever takes
responsibility over anything and actual people replying on the phone are
super rude (luckily not all of them, but that would be already too much
to comprehend). Nobody seems to respond to emails or really read them
and try to offer a valid solution to the problems they did cause, and
when you tell them you expected something better than silence, they say
all was your fault. Nobody ever knows where your order is at and you can even wait for it to arrive 2 months late! And when you ask them about this, they will give you lots of excuses, but excuses are never enough! What a waste of money and time, would never
recommend this to anyone I know and just seriously, beware, if you don´t
want to cause yourself gray hair and wait for constant reprints for
months, when their trimming system is what it is - everything gets cut
off based on the mood of the worker and each product looks different -
this is not a quality printing and on top of that they will be late with
delivery, so as a result you will end up frustrated, with no product
arriving in time and will lose money and time, spending hours on the
phone trying to get some assistance nobody is willing to provide,
because they don´t understand how and few of their staff don´t even know
how to talk to people in general, which makes me wonder whether they
care about their customers and overall reputation at all, or they just
take in loads of new orders, then deliver crap and you can spend lots of
time trying to get a refund for the crappy job they did, oh, and on top
of that you then will get blamed for wanting something you actually
paid for! In time and in a good condition - nope, this is not what they
want. And if you go, searching for somebody more reliable, frankly they
don´t even care - one little client satisfaction or disappointment
doesn´t mean anything to them. If you want to save time, go elsewhere,
because this is only a start of your "happy" cooperation. Never again!

karissm
2/21/18

I have been using Print 24, on a regular basis, for over a year now. I've ordered brochures, banners, roll up banners and will shortly be ordering leaflets and catalogues. Overall I am very pleased with the service. I have had a couple of issues with printing imperfections/missing items but they were sorted very swiftly! The only downside is that postage for various items cannot be combined.

andrewc208
11/17/17

While cheap printing their customer service is cheaper. Misinformation was given by their graphics team regarding artwork and while they state; We understand that this message is not totally clear to understand they fail to take ownership, or even partial ownership. It is a misfortune of having to deal with their horrible customer service and payment has been disputed with and escalated to PayPal.

richardg203
5/15/17

Worst customer service you have ever seen. Bought some folders, downloaded their template, instructions were terrible and the template apparently wasn't even the right size! Every time I submitted new artwork there were new problems and they couldn't show me an example of completed files so I can get an idea of what needed to be done.

WORST. SERVICE. EVER.

saml135
5/10/17

Don't be tempted by Print 24's prices, their customer service is absolutely shocking!

If you make a mistake navigating their many drop down boxes when ordering e.g. accidentally select single sided rather than double sided, instead of charging you the difference they make you reorder and charge you a cancellation fee.

They recently screwed up the printing of our order (thin paper instead of thick card), and instead of giving us a proper apology and a refund, they would't give us a refund unless we posted them samples to Germany which is such a hassle. When they got our samples, they then emailed (see attached) to offer us either a reprint (for an event that had already happened), or a partial refund in print credits only - so not an actual refund at all!

Tip for consumers: I recommend Solo Press who have excellent customer service and a much faster turn around time included in their standard price!

erikv12
1/28/16

I needed another supplier for my business cards. Found print24 online with Google. Ordered twice as much cards (1000 instead of 500) for less than half price incl. shipping from London to the Netherlands for only 23,75 euro!!! That is amazingly cheap. We were very positively surpised when the cards arrived after only 5 days, well wrapped. Good Quality!
Print24 will be our supplier for printing works. Also their banners and flags look very good at a very good price.
At first you will have to sort out a bit how the site works, but is easy. Uploading of files after the ordering and palmet process is also easy. Thanks for good service, glad! ASH team Netherlands

janv12
4/28/15

If you're not careful when submitting designs they charge you extra (15 euro) I' am a trained graphic designer and yet they refused my design because it supposedly was not in accordance with their terms.
But the conditions were not clear in the submission of the designs.
After a call, they had to admit their fault, but still they had to charge extra.

Tip for consumers: Just received a sign that was intended to be attached to the window with suction cups. The suction cups were not present, so I can not use the plate. After contacting customer service, I found that I ordered a "suction cupboard" (as formulated in their web text), I have to order suction cups separately. Strange but true.

johnp135
10/17/13

Excellent quality with very helpful customer support!

jenniferm46
8/7/13

Just ordered 500 posters from Print24.com. The pricing was awesome and the quality was amazing. The posters got shipped quickly and I couldnt be happier with them. The entire company was great to work with. Customer service was beyond helpful over the phone. And data uploading was made easy through the site. I will be ordering more from Print24.com

Questions? Get answers from the Print24 Online on Demand Ltd staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Print24 Online on Demand Ltd

Print24 Online on Demand Ltd?