Review of Pricego

Tel: +1.6468790547
esf2005@hotmail.com

patrinaj
11/19/10

well i wish i had read these reveiws b4 ordering from them. I order two cell phones October 27, 2010 and I still haven't received anything. They provided a tracking number by UPS. I called UPS and they confirmed they have not picked up the package. I am presently out $211.66. The phone contact on the website is bogus. The live chat is actually dead chat. When I asked for status of my order throught the live chat message i go a quick response. however after i asked where is the package and I want my money back. I have not heard from them and they stopped sending me emails. PRICEGO.ORG IS A BOGUS WEBSITE AND STEVE FLORES IS A CROOK.

enishan
4/13/10

I purchase an i-Phone. The first one was badly scratched up. The second one, no one could hear me from. Customer service is not responsive and they have not sent me a refund.

franb1
3/13/10

Extremely poor support.
The site keeps out of stock products listed as "In Stock"
The owner Steve Flores is a theif.
They take payments and then leave shipment and support up to
no one.
This site should be removed from the internet for good.

Why would a legitimate website use a .or extension when it's a retail site?
.org are usually non-profit and not shopping.

Do your self a great favor and do not use this site
www.pricego.org.

madrilah
2/18/10

My unlocked phone was received and I have not had any troubles using it so far

luciler
2/18/10

Pretty cool site, I've purchases twice in the past month and so far both of my orders came within 3-4 days without any sign of worry

michaelk3
2/18/10

I disagree, as I only ordered once and I did get my phone on time and the customer service was very helpful

nimitp
2/12/10

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! I have ordered a cell phone and lost over 150$... Why? Because i never reveived the package... im still trying to contact them but it is all bull$#*!,,, they never answer to your emails...

amanday
2/1/10

I cannot believe these people. Seriously. I ordered a bluetooth, first of all i did not receive the one i ordered, it was used and if that wasn't enough it was literally covered in EARWAX !!! I mean really? Plus it took almost 3 weeks to arrive and their website said 2-5 days. I sent emails, I called and left messages, I even did their little live chat and they told me to return it and signed off! DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR CHEAP PRICES!!!! You get what you pay for. Please please please please do not waste your time. If you have ordered from them before and had a good experience, DO NOT be fooled. The next time you may not be so lucky!

michelem
12/30/09

DON'T BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. They overcharged for shipping ie asked over AUD $60 for express 3-5 day delivery but took 11 days from order to deliver - and paid only USD $29.90 for postage (note current exchange rate pretty much comparable). They also defrauded the postage service by claiming the goods were valued at less than cost and claimed it was a gift ie not a commercial transaction. The unit supplied didn't match the unit ordered and it didn't operate in Australia nor was it sent with equipment to enable it to operate in Australia. Their service is seriously unsatisfactory. To date direct questions posed have not been answered and I've been shuffled backwards and forwards between Steve Flores & the Sales Team. I intend to report them to the US govt. as need investigation.

brianr1
12/30/09

Ordered an xbox 360 hard drive on 12-18-09 , got a confirmation email, waited 10 days for priority shipping, got nothing. Sent email, got another confirmation for a packaged shipped, still haven't received anything. Called my credit card and had the charge disputed. We'll see what happens now.........

nickib
12/27/09

I ordered my grandson a mp4 player from this website on 12-15-09, I paid for priority shipping which would reach me in 5-7 days, this would be well before Christmas. When I had not received my order on 12-23 I started trying to contact them. Finally after about 30 calls I got customer service. The lady was very polite, and traced my order, she got back on the line, and told me they had dropped the ball, that my order had not been followed-up since 12-17, she apologized and said she would re-order, however I would not receive until probably 28th, I told her to go ahead, then I called back and asked about over-nighting, she informed me that it would cost another $50.00, I declined, but asked if they couldn't absorb the cost since it was their mix-up. She came back on the line and said she had re-ordered and it would reach me Saturday, the 26th. I thanked her and hung up. I checked my e-mail and my order and date of delivery was confirmed.

When my order did not come Saturday, I was concerned and tried to call them, however couldn't reach them. On Sunday I checked my e-mail and had one from price.go stating that they had cancelled my order, returned my payment to my bank account, that the cost of getting the order to me on the promised delivery date was too expensive.

I will never order anything from this site again, and would advise anyone and everyone not to do so. My little grandson did not understand why his grandmother did not have his gift, and had they had the courtesy to call me I could have gotten the item locally, no matter what the cost, so he would have a gift. They are unprofessional, incompetent, and worst of all liars. They knew the situation and should not have confirmed that they were correcting their mistake if they had no intention of doing so. I erronously thought this would be a good site, but I certainly was wrong.

lilliano
11/28/09

This place never answers email or phone and never refunds or replaces any damaged merchandise. I ordered a phone in Dec. 2008 and they took my money and I have nothing to show for it. I asked for an RMA # and never received it so I sent the phone back and never heard a word from them. No broken phone, no replacement and no money refunded. Now this phone was not cheap so this place needs to be investigated for ripping off its customers. They have quite a racket going as far as I can see.

lucym
8/20/09

Here is the contact info for them

Registrant ID:hw344598EF1

Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.646-879-0547

bradk
8/19/09

KNOCK OFFS!!!! they do send you something but it is not the real deal. Do not even bother trying to contact them as nobody will respond to you. RUN from this site.

dennisk
3/6/09

Absolute RIP OFF - Pricego.org claims to be a low cost electronic site. They promote knock off merchandise play cute with their advertising to suggest it is the real product and then refuse to refund your purchase price or even respond to your requests for satisfaction.

I wanted to purchase an Apple Shuffle for a Christmas gift. They advertised Apple iPods and had pictures of what looks to be an Apple Shuffle. These knockoffs have the descriptor of Shuffle clips. When I realized the deception and tried to demand my money be returned, my communication went unanswered.

I suggest you will not be satisfied with this company and highly recommend avoidance.

ashleym
2/9/09

Do not order from pricego.org - I was on the pricego.org web site and was ordering an mp3 player and a gps unit. I got to the page to pay and hit submit order. It told me that the information that I put in was wrong and to do it again. Instead of doing it again I checked my credit card account that said the transaction had already gone through. So if I had done it over it would have takin money off my credit card two times. So I was going to call them but they do not have a phone number posted on the site anywhere and the only way to contact them is to email them. So here I am with $200 off my credit card and they are saying it did not go through, so now the battle begins.

You can also check out the site below to see more reasons not to order from pricego.org.
Wish I had checked this site before I ordered.

<a href="/posts/2497/1/www.pricego.org/i-wonder-where-they-are">http://www.sitejabber.com/posts/2497/1/www.pricego.org/i-wonder-where-they-are</a>

lukew
1/9/09

Same Boat - I am in the same position as the first three people that gave reviews. This website has horrible customer service that eventually stopped responding to my emails. I can not get the mandatory RMA # needed to return my item. Sad Very Sad Website. I made a complaint on the Better Busniess Bureau website, I urge everyone else who has had problems to to the same.

user268
1/8/09

No customer support. It appears they have disappeared from the face of the earth. - Ordered what I thought was an I pod and received a knock off.

lillym
12/28/08

I wonder where they are? - Ordered 3 MP3 players for christmas and was promised 3-5 days. and here it is after Christmas and they are no where to be found. Credit Card has been charged and now there is no number for customer service. It is such a sad case of fraud. What Now?

Questions? Get answers from the Pricego staff and other customers.

Pricego?