PrettyCharms.ca

PrettyCharms.ca has a consumer rating of 1.43 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PrettyCharms.ca also ranks 110th among Discount Jewelry sites. The most common issues with PrettyCharms.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• I have sent 3 emails to their "customer service" but have not heard anything.
  • Not only are these not real Pandora charms, the charges on the credit card are NOT in Canadian Dollars but in CNY.
How would you rate PrettyCharms.ca?

“It is authentic”

Debbie M.
2/18/16

After reading the reviews, I did panic. I start clicking all over the website and saw they were banners for secure checkout. So ... I waited and waited. I did expect it to be shipped from Canada however it was China and I could follow the transit through Canada Post. It took a few weeks to arrive and I ran to my friends place to see her bracelet she received at Christmas ... it is exactly the same. There is the marking of ale on the charm I ordered and a crown over the o in Pandora ... So with the big scare over the reviews ... I am here to say it worked for me. For the person who said the charm didn't fit it may need to be twisted on over the end. I am very happy with my product. Not the length of time it took. So anyone else who has ordered before reading the reviews ... I am happy with my purchase ... scared of the reviews. Debbie

“DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!”

Jeremy L.
3/14/17

I made a purchase for what I thought were genuine pandora charms. One they said it was refunded to me and the other was sent but turned out to be a fake. I have emailed them several times and they are just playing dumb. I never received a refund for either items. I am working on getting this site shut down. I have also made pandora aware that they are selling fake charms. Do not buy anything from this company. Also the website is a .ca address however any purchase you make goes to somewhere in Asia.

customer service (5) credit card (3)
jeremyl54
March 14th, 2017
debbiem69
Debbie M.
February 18th, 2016

Debbie
lorrys
February 24th, 2016
I had some difficulties with the secure checkout. I notified them immediately. I then knew that this was not a Canadian company. Their grasp on the English language told me that. My credit card was charged twice. I received a credit for the one charge but never received the charms. I emailed them numerous times and never got a response. Live and learn. They will not be getting my business and hopefully nobody else's either.
josephe21
December 14th, 2015
Prior to viewing these reviews I made an order from the site. The customer Service representative barely could speak english during correspondence emails. Unlike the other reviews my order was shipped, and I received a small package from China after 15 days. This package was similar to an envelope and the charms did not include any form of packaging/box/paperwork suggesting that they are likely not real, despite appearing to look alright. They do fit on a pandora bracelet, but i'd recommend ordering from somewhere else to be safe.
divyar5
February 27th, 2016
Should have seen this review before buying. Bought one Pandora bracelet for cad 70 and urgent shipping charge 8$. Used for a month now it is turn to brown color. Very disappointed. I would have brought in shop itself for same money.
hannahf14
February 11th, 2016
New to Pandora, I got scammed. After 3 weeks, a cancelled credit card (precaution), my charms arrived. No idea why I ordered from this site, because the charms are not really discounted. The package came from China, $10 value, and no Pandora boxes (of course). But ... they look real to me. They have the proper threads, the ALE marking, the S925 marking and they look like others I have in the series. They don't look cheap. So I am wondering if they are stolen from the factory (maybe even on a custom basis???). At any rate, I contacted Pandora to report this site (before the charms arrived). All I got from them was an automatic email reply, thanking me for "reaching out to them", that they would get back to me in 3-5 days. But they didn't. I think Pandora is a scam in itself.
jillianm10
March 1st, 2016
Well, I ordered my order and then 2 weeks later when I realized that I wasn't getting an email that it shipped made me do a little research. Which then I found these reviews which made me extremely worried. So I emailed them immediately with an excuse saying that I already got a ring and was so sorry for troubling them so now it is 2 weeks later and then claimed they will give me a refund in between 60 WORKING DAYS!!!! Will definitely not buy from them again definitely learned a lesson! Fake site don't bother
marcona
November 27th, 2016
Similar to others I ordered from this site. I requested a status of shipping of my order from their customer service desk (which states will respond within 24 hours). It has been about a week and 3 messages later. I still have not received a response. Live and learn. This site is a scam!!
anneb55
January 27th, 2016
Like many of the others, I was taken in by the scam that I would be receiving authentic Pandora jewellery. I lost out on over 100.00 for cheap imitation charms and bracelet. They perceive to be located in Canada when in fact it is shipped from China!! It says on the website that the jewellery is shipped in a small carton - not! mine arrived in a cheap flimsy envelope with a little bit of bubble wrap. I have tried to contact their customer service through their website and of course have received no response. Save your money and buy from an authentic Pandora dealer. Wish I had~
lindah54
March 24th, 2015
Beware this website claims to be in Canada, but if you read their terms and conditions you will find that they are located in China. The website is using fake security seals (cannot be clicked on) There is no recourse for any customer buying from China, you will lose your money. It is very doubtful that they are an authentic Pandora distributor.
sv416
January 4th, 2016
I wish I would have seen these reviews first. I have just sent them an email requesting them to cancel my order and reverse my charges...i can't imagine it will go well. Will keep you posted.

Sandy
alexh109
November 15th, 2015
I was foolish enough to order from prettycharms.ca. After the Pandora charm I was looking for was discontinued on Pandora's site, prettycharms.ca was the second search result..so I figured they were legitimate.

They claim that orders will be shipped in 5 business days, but it has been nearly a month and my order has not even shipped. I have sent 3 emails to their "customer service" but have not heard anything. I am convinced they are not a legitimate company, and based on my Visa bill they are certainly operating from China.

STAY AWAY.
davem107
April 14th, 2015
The only contact with this "company" is through email. The caveat is that they will reply in 24 hours. Confirms that they are in China. No phone number, no address. Nothing. STAY away from these guys.
kaylac12
December 1st, 2015
I ordered Pandora charms as the website advertises REAL Pandora charms online in Canadian dollars (Pandora website sells in USD and exchange is horrible right now). Not only are these not real Pandora charms, the charges on the credit card are NOT in Canadian Dollars but in CNY. Not only was the website advertising Canadian dollars and Canadian store but now I am paying $5 more for the order since the conversion fees from the credit card company. Contacted the company asking for a refund and they are not answering me. No phone number to call (not that I would call China anyway) and horrible customer service on top of liars and scammers. Stay away or enjoy the $#*! service and merchandise. I only wish I had read these reviews BEFORE placing my order.

Tip for consumers: DONT USE WEBSITE

I just received my order today, the product is not Pandora as advertised. This company is a scam. I was caught up in the moment and got caught. I didn't read the reviews until I received the confirmation that my order was shipped. I will call the credit card company, but don't expect much, it was my fault, didn't check first. I paid just over $100 cdn, the value for customs on the package was $10 US.

By Janet T.