Review of PPay Inc

PPay Inc reviews

dorothyb157
10/14/19
In the past, I used to struggle a lot to determine the effective payment processing channels for my business. But when I reached PPay Inc. all of my related problems were solved. David clarified all my doubts associated with credit card, ACH, eCheck, SEPA, and POS payment processing. I incorporated eCheck and ACH in my business and it resulted in a drastic change in my returns.
pauls1367
10/10/19
The owner of PPAY Inc. is David Philip Webb aka Philip Arcand, age 58, released in May of 2011 after doing 10 years for his part in inserting numerous fraud/fictitious merchants into a bank's portfolio causing millions in losses. Now he is trying to manipulate public data by placing fake positive reviews to attract new victims. Philip Arcand changed his name and is now back in the merchant processing business defrauding online merchants. All positive reviews on this website are fake and written by the con Philip Arcand himself. AVOID!
marks1705
10/7/19
PPay Inc. is the most reliable payment processing solution provider that I've ever seen. Their professionals gave me personalized consultation as per my business needs. Philip Arcand and David Phillip Webb helped me to open various hidden opportunities for my business growth. With their guidance on credit card, eCheck, and POS processing solutions, now I am able to deliver a seamless experience to my customers.
albertj86
9/13/19
After dealing with many bad experiences with payment processing companies, I have finally found the best PPay Inc. Their payment solutions are trustworthy and secure. Their experts evaluated my business requirements and provided me valuable assistance for future success. Thanks a lot, Mr. David Philip Webb and Mr. Philip Arcand for providing me the needed support and right solutions.
dennisg233
9/11/19
I have used PPay Inc.'s payment processing solutions like credit cards, ACH, eCheck and POS for several times and so far I don't have had any bad experiences. Their reliable services have helped me to unearth hidden opportunities to grow my business even faster. Worth trying!!!
robertk718
9/9/19
As a merchant account holder, I have never faced any issue and inconvenience with PPay Inc. They're always available to answer my queries and to give the right assistance. I have never get any better payment processing services provider than PPay Inc. who have transformed my revenue and investment opportunities really well.
markc892
8/29/19
After struggling with a lot of unreliable payment processing services, I have managed to find out the best PPay Inc. I have been using their payment processing solutions for the last 4 years and they have always kept my personal details confidential. All I want is to thank PPay Inc. for giving me such an amazing support and assistance.
tims521
7/28/19
They keep all your money. They come up with excuses to delay your payment. They dont even have any antifraud protection.
theresah274
7/25/19
I have never adopted payment process because of the fear of losing on so much money. But when I'd opted for PPay Inc., my mindset changed completely. Thanks to PPay Inc. and their advanced payment processing solutions that have helped me to gain higher returns.
robertag46
5/22/19
PPAY Inc. and David Webb aka Philip Arcand is a true real scam artist, con artist and bad person. He has spent time in jail and continues to take advantage of merchants who are in need of credit card processing and out of that need have to trust people like David. He knows what to say to get merchants to trust him and then sets his trap. What is being stated about PPAY Inc. is true and I know many merchants who David has screwed. Avoid!

SCAM company, of Philip Arcand - a con artist offering credit card protection scheme using telemarketing scams to defraud the public.

By robbin w.

They claim to be able processing high-risk merchants - but on the very and David Webb aka Philip Arcand using PPAY Inc. to be able to steal money! Avoid

By David H.

The owner of PPAY Inc. David Philip Webb aka Philip Arcand, age 58, released in May of 2011 after doing 10 years for his part in inserting numerous fraud/fictitious merchants into a bank's portfolio causing millions in losses. He is now trying to manipulate public data by writing fake positive reviews about his shady companies. Philip Arcand changed his name and is now back in the merchant processing business to defraud unsuspecting online merchants! He is a very manipulative and scrupulous criminal! AVOID!

By Paul S.
Questions? Get answers from the PPay Inc staff and other customers.

7 Photos for PPay Inc