Review of Pogo

Tel: +1-916-445-1254
winnerscircle@pogo.com

hankd17
3/12/19

Games freeze, you get booted off, they are always trying to load unsafe scripts on your computer, If you join and quit, good luck trying to stop them from still charging you. There is no customer service!
3/12/2019

georgep267
2/16/19

Can't sign on to card games do to problems with internet explorer will not except games.

Do not purchase this product, as it has gotten worse in the past few motnths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mjpm
2/12/19

Summer of 2017 I had a problem playing the games. Their techs could not help me so I asked for my account to be cancelled. They said they would. In December I got a charge and so I phoned them and they apologized and refunded me the money and then said they would make sure the account was canceled. January 2019 I got another charge. I did not notice it right away as I was on vacation for a month. Now they tell me that it is more than 7 days and they will not refund my money. IT IS THERE FAULT BUT THEY WILL NOT FIX IT. I have tried logging into my account to make sure it is cancelled but the system will not let me in!!!!!

dorothyf61
2/10/19

I THOUGHT Pogo was on the "up and up", but I was wrong. I play Jungle Gin or Spades mostly, and in Gin, I've noticed that my computer partner will pick up my discard, and lay down his cards, but when showing his hand, my discard wasn't in his hand, and computer did not discard it. What's up with that?!!! I guess if you are paying, they are cheating!!! My bad . .. It took my years to realize this. I'm done with pogo!

kathleenp143
2/4/19

I tried different browsers and have seen I am clearly not alone in my review? WHY DO THEY NOT FIX IT?????????

bennettw15
1/31/19

I 've playing on pogo for years. The site has always been highly unstable, replete with crashes and glitches. But now it is unbearable. I simply cannot sign on and there is no support to walk me through the problem.

When pogo works, it can be a lot of fun. BUT it has become more and more problematic and is now far more trouble than it's worth,

barbarat10
1/13/19

I have paid a membership for Pogo for about 10 years. . Got message
"accounts.ea.com redirected you too many times". Definitely not worth the money!

benr131
1/4/19

I have been playing Risk on pogo for many years, ever since EA took over, can't play no more. I can not host a table, crashes more than before. I am sorry EA, screwed up

kathyi32
12/22/18

I liked playing scrabble on this site for more than 10 years. Now I have to find a new one because games no longer load on this site. I guess they don't care too much, though, what's one customer? Except my friends and online acquaintances are leaving too.

kays166
12/15/18

Slow connectivity with some games, interruptions asking the player to join 'Club Pogo'.
No competition with point system any longer. No points for the fun games any longer. Thanks I.E.

trishc36
12/9/18

Paid Pogo member since 2008. Pogo sold to E.A. Most preferred games have changed to never ending looping and all the same format. Goal is to have you purchase power ups but the games are BORING. Many of these games are identical except for themes but they all require you to play over and over and over and when you finally win the level, you move on to the next which requires the same ridiculous repetition. The original CASH jackpot of $2,000 for members was reduced to $1,000 and now it will be eliminated completely. The cool Holiday badges now require you to play multiple games, winning a plain utility badge and if you get all of them - like 10 games for this Christmas challenge in 1 week where the games are extremely long and some are difficult - then you get the pretty badge. It's just a cheap ass scam now - milk them for all they're worth because they're the only game in town. After almost 12 years, I won't be renewing and that's too bad because I have spent a fortune on mini items and such via the gem packages but I'd rather do without. As it is, the mini fun is gone: No contests, no reason to purchase that stuff anymore. The current "25 days of Christmas" celebration is ridiculously cheap and there isn't even a NEW offering for each of the 25 days - so really it's just a Bait and Switch. This is the 1st year I didn't receive a birthday gift and yes, those things are or were a part of the paid membership. Buyer beware - you're better off having a variety of games using MSN gaming or even facebook but EA isn't going to treat their customer any better than they are right now and as we all know, the service will get worse. Good luck Merry Christmas.

maryk560
12/2/18

I used was a member for the better part of 9 years. It used to be a great site but now it runs incredibly slow and is completely outdated.

aletaw5
11/14/18

Been playing there for years, now not so much, they did have a chat box so you could chat with other players, over the years I've made friends with some people that are very special to me. They also say it is FREE it isn't if you want to play all they levels of a game you have to buy them with "gems" witch you have to pay for with real money. We would also get tokens those are gone too. So no Chat, no Tokens no Me

jarisaj1
11/8/18

I'd rather buy a scratch off ticket than have to spend money between advertisements and playing games. The ads take away from the fun of what it used to be. My family has been playing since I was 8 and I'm now 24 and they always complain Pogo isn't what it was.

claudeh30
11/4/18

changed to much to really enjoy .... to many adds and having to unlock all the games sucks i will not play there anymore ,... after many years i am done with pogo

dalep89
10/29/18

Been with POGO for years and never was a big fan. The switch to EA was the last straw. EA Sucks, Bye!

joycwt
10/25/18

I have enjoyed POGO for years but all my favorite games are being destroyed while being touted as wonderful HD. All the fun is gone. No spinning for tokens. No history of winning. Basically NOTHING! Please go back to the way it was.

crystalk45
Crystal C.
10/23/18

If you ever wanna delete your account, don't bother trying. You now have to have a live chat or phone call with EA to delete your account, even if you only use the free version. After wasting my time and getting told my account was now deleted I received a email stating I had to contact them again as the connection was lost and my account would not be deleted. Worst game website ever.

terril128
10/22/18

This company captures information from you and can somehow get your new credit card information to keep charging you for services you may or may not even use. My email address is not the same as when I started and therefore I can't log in, can't cancel and the support of ea won't talk to you unless you can furnish them with information you should never give out. You will never be able to stop the charges!!!

deborahd174
10/20/18

They make up rules. There is one woman who has played me twice and she curses at your via im the entire time. The first time I reported her, the second time I couldn't even find a way to do that. There is no customer service. Poor.

ianw128
10/19/18

HD games are terrible and anything COCOS does is crap. No tokens for crossword cove anymore. A waste of time and money. Constantly pestered with badges which I promptly delete.

johnn450
10/13/18

Pogo is CRAP most of the games never load you get nothing for the huge amount you pay every year.One browser works with one but not another.
How many browsers should you have to please pogo?I will not renew again i can spend that money on crack and get a better result.

lamm1
10/12/18

I played Pogo for years and quit do to many viruses, Well this year (2018) they offered old account holders discounts to renew, so I thought I'd give them another chance, because, I like the games and it was a good pass time. They have really gone to S--T since they got big headed with HD games, games don't loud shut down in the middle of game. I will not be renewing after this years runs out.

wendyt67
10/11/18

Every time I get interested in a game, EA changes it for whatever stupid reason. You used to be able to rack up the tokens on word whomp and poppit bingo, but now stopped giving you tokens on those games. A few other games as well. I've finally decided that when my membership of many years comes due in march, I will for the first time in years, not bother renewing it. A game isn't a challenge if you're not getting anything for it. Bad enough they removed the jackpots, but when they take away my useless tokens that I work so hard to get...that just irks me to no end. Just not into this site much at all anymore. I hate change.

wrightw13
10/8/18

Well with the new updated Pogo, there are now no free challenges. I used to get a couple per week, Now none,. You have to use gems now to buy the challenges. And you have to buy the gems. So, they are making you pay for these challenges. NOT HAPPENING.
It used to be you could use your tokens to enter prize giveaways. They long since stopped that.
To me - I get nothing for my 10 million tokens.
The only advantage to a paid subscription is no advertising.
Will not be renewing.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I also cancelled and had to change my card so they could not charge me. This is a suck site and I would not ask or tell anyone to get it. I would say Stay! Away!

By Bertha M.

CoIrision and greed

By Dino V.

They have no # and are living on your card. You will have to cancel your card to get rid of them or you will be charge again when the time come's to renew. They renew by your card #. Get another card to keep this from happening.

By Bertha M.

Flooding the market.

By Larry k.

Hi. No. I play 4 years monopoly and the difficulty mode is the same. From EA dont care...And you pay if you are club member 39 dolars.

By alex p.

Questions? Get answers from the Pogo staff and other customers.

Pogo?