Pocketpills.ca

Pocketpills.ca

Pocketpills.ca has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Pocketpills.ca?

“Perscriptions Made Easier”

Lisa B.
5/12/21

This is a new company that in my opinion has rewritten pharmacy. I have very few complaints about them that I believe in time will get better. If you take multiple perscriptions I can't tell you the hastle of making sure you have taken your pills. This Pharmacy sorts everything for you in little packs, with the times. You never forget or make sure the pharmacy did not make a mistake. Everything comes in a box every month you just tear off the packet needed. They even call your doctor for you to get refills for you. Staff is friendly and approachable to talk if needed. The only problems I have encountered is in delivery, it is contracted out, it comes at erratic times. Pocketpills sends you a message saying you will receive your pills today, sometimes they come before the message is sent out sometimes it is later that night. The other thing is communication, they sometimes do not let you know if there is a delay or not. I think in time this will be corrected. I have been using them for over a year now and will continue.

lisab2509
May 12th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Pocketpills.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pocketpills.ca?

Have a question about Pocketpills.ca?