Plumbworld.co.uk

Plumbworld.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.81 stars from 1,018 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Plumbworld.co.uk also ranks 2nd among Plumbing sites.

• I've never had to deal with their customer service team on around 8 orders which is good in itself.
  • Great product at a great prices backed up by great service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Plumbworld.co.uk?

“Great value and guarantee provided”

Laurence W.
10/21/19

Quick service; great value; and guarantee provided. Ordered replacement toilet seat and it arrived, well packaged within 2 days. Thank you

“Customer care less service”

Mark C.
2/14/19

Bought a shower screen on the 16th November and was told my delivery would be 3 to 5 days after the 3rd Dec, plumber ripped out my old on the 8th the day of delivery, 2pm no show, so I called plumbworld, my item was out of stock, how is this possible I asked I have a delivery date, sorry for this our computer normally sends out updates, I was stock delivery would be 14th of December so shower screen will be with me 18th December, plumber to hand ready to fit, shower screen no show, 20th December delivery of shower screen, i reported poor delivery service 48 hours after item arrived, when I opened the box the glass was shattered, now they won't replace the broken glass as I accepted delivery, they won't refund me either and on top of it all they don't sell just the broken part, and thier warrenty doesn't cover broken glass, but they can offer me a £15 discount on new order, are they for real, thier customer care less attitude is disgusting, don't bye from this site, they simply take your cash and give you stress,

Reviews (1,018)

customer service (86) great service (41) excellent service (30) quality products (22) delivery service (17) delivery date (18) vanity unit (20) use website (11) 2 days (12) shower tray (10) bathroom suite (13) 24 hours (9)
alant227
January 25th, 2020
Good looking unit at good price with good service, but poor packaging meant damaged unit. Replacemnt unit sent quickly, but worse damage. Managed to make one good unit from 2.
roberts2710
January 25th, 2020
fairly easy to deal with and some great looking products with good prices, but be sure to check the dimensions before ordering the first tap was far to tall for for the sink but the height was difficult to to find and they charge you for sending it back with no help as to who to use or advice on prices for returning, good customer service is essential when purchasing on line and theirs needs shaking up, probably wont buy from them again just because of that
wallym16
December 19th, 2019
Wide choice of products, competitive prices, smooth dispatch. The quality of the product I purchased wasn't as great.
johns4978
November 13th, 2019
The item I bought was a well designed and well made product.
However the installation instructions supplied were not very clear and the supporting online information was not any better, this meant I had to make an educated guess at how best to install some of the components.
If the instructions would have been clearer, then this item would have had a five star rating!
naceera
October 22nd, 2019
Had many things paid in full but your trust in me and my company are nill as far as my business is concerned I have a lot projects on going soon and in need of a good supplier may have to look elses where I have had no response for you as asfar as atrade account is concerned .
juliab307
September 2nd, 2019
The shower that I bought is not suitable for British bathrooms! Only discovered this once it was fitted and wouldn't work so unable to return it.
Delivery was an issue too. Booked in for the Friday, got emails to confirm this. However, when I checked the email sent from the delivery company on the Friday, they said they weren't delivering until Monday! Customer services admitted it was Plumb Worlds fault and managed to arrange delivery for the Saturday.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service