Plumbworld.co.uk

Plumbworld.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.84 stars from 2,655 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Plumbworld.co.uk also ranks 1st among Plumbing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.8%
2,346

• I've never had to deal with their customer service team on around 8 orders which is good in itself.
  • Cannot recommend them highly enough great service.

• The front bath panel is designed to fit the side panels on each corner into a manufactured recess.
How would you rate Plumbworld.co.uk?

“Good choice of products at great prices”

Anna J.
1/30/20

We needed a tap for our newly renovated utility room, so I shopped around... checked with all well known retailers and less known online businesses, but plumbworld had the best choice of taps at unbeatable prices when compared to the rest. Reviews were very helpful in picking what we need. Delivery charges were very reasonable, ordering very easy and delivery was made on time. My husband was able to install the tap without any problems and it works great. We're very happy with our purchase!

“Shoddy customer service”

richard h.
6/9/20

This company advertises things on ebay which they do not have in stock, and even when they are telling you it is discontinued they are still advertising more than ten items available. They do not reply to emails and will only respond when ebay get involved. They don't answer telephones blaming covid-19, however other companies are diverting telephone lines to ensure great customer service something Plumbworld don't seem to care about

Reviews (2,655)

customer service (196) great service (122) excellent service (114) quality products (65) delivery service (42) use website (35) web site (34) quick delivery (136) vanity unit (39) 2 days (31) fast delivery (166) bathroom suite (38)
roberts2710
January 25th, 2020
Fairly easy to deal with and some great looking products with good prices, but be sure to check the dimensions before ordering the first tap was far to tall for for the sink but the height was difficult to to find and they charge you for sending it back with no help as to who to use or advice on prices for returning, good customer service is essential when purchasing on line and theirs needs shaking up, probably wont buy from them again just because of that
hywelt1
July 26th, 2020
Only thing I would change is the parcel system as it took over 3 weeks to come after the parcel service said that we got your parcel and you have it on this date, which didn't happen
nicks782
June 26th, 2020
The cabinet supplied require a worktop to hide the assembly screws. I expected the top to match the door front. Really disappointed that this was not highlighted in the product description. I now have to find a suitable worktop to hide the ugly screw fittings.
alant227
January 25th, 2020
Good looking unit at good price with good service, but poor packaging meant damaged unit. Replacemnt unit sent quickly, but worse damage. Managed to make one good unit from 2.
parveenk16
April 23rd, 2020
Ordered fabulous mirrored tallboy, lightweight and attractive. Well priced, but delivery charge a disappointment almost the same price as the product.
fredm277
June 28th, 2020
Bath and end panels were by far from the quality expected. Had to build a frame within to to stop them flapping in the breeze. Delivery times were excellent and the price wasn't too bad although I dread to think about the quality of the cheaper ones.
albertd123
September 3rd, 2020
Great company website easy to use phone staff very helpful emails are responded in reasonable time.
johns4978
November 13th, 2019
The item I bought was a well designed and well made product.
However the installation instructions supplied were not very clear and the supporting online information was not any better, this meant I had to make an educated guess at how best to install some of the components.
If the instructions would have been clearer, then this item would have had a five star rating!
wallym16
December 19th, 2019
Wide choice of products, competitive prices, smooth dispatch. The quality of the product I purchased wasn't as great.
juliab307
September 2nd, 2019
The shower that I bought is not suitable for British bathrooms! Only discovered this once it was fitted and wouldn't work so unable to return it.
Delivery was an issue too. Booked in for the Friday, got emails to confirm this. However, when I checked the email sent from the delivery company on the Friday, they said they weren't delivering until Monday! Customer services admitted it was Plumb Worlds fault and managed to arrange delivery for the Saturday.
naceera
October 22nd, 2019
Had many things paid in full but your trust in me and my company are nill as far as my business is concerned I have a lot projects on going soon and in need of a good supplier may have to look elses where I have had no response for you as asfar as atrade account is concerned.
howardb131