Plumbworld.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 3766 111
customerservices@plumbworld.co.uk

alang264
12/22/19
The ceramic sink that I purchased was available on several sites, but Plumbworld was by far cheaper and the delivery service was excellent.
claireb168
12/22/19
Ordered sink and taps, on the day of delivery the carriers delivered the wrong item, i rang the after service team, who were impeccable, she sorted the problem by reordering the sink and re sending it on 24 hr delivery. i also ordered 2 sets of taps and returning the 2nd taps back was as easy as ABC all i had to do was reseal and add an address label and it was picked up by carriers, no going to queue for hrs in post office. I would defo recommend to everyone. the bad reviews .... well all i can say is we all have bad days even companies
Cant upload a pic of my beautiful Black Glass Sink and Taps yet as my kitchen hasn't started yet, but as soon as its done i will post pic.
joes1230
12/22/19
Bought on e bay,Next day delivery good,Good value for money, looks great and high quality.
exactly what I was looking for.
joanneh300
12/22/19
Highly recommend, great product and great service. Absolutely perfect to finish off our stunning new bathroom.
carolf296
12/22/19
Great customer service quick responce got my refund quickly always responded to my emails very promply would recommend this service
danielh847
12/22/19
Really pleased with Bath and taps. Overall choice and service was great alongside competitive pricing. Everything came well packaged/protected so perfect condition. Delivery was very prompt - would have helped me if courier could have moved bath upstairs for me.
markn365
12/22/19
Great service, sorted out a problem with a missing part on my shower delivery immediately so would thoroughly recommend
jimm1048
12/22/19
Plumbworld.co.uk offer great products at a very reasonable price. Their customer support and delivery times are amazing. Keep up the great work guys, Im sure Ill be back again many thanks.
paulm1395
12/22/19
Had a few items from this company.no issues whatsoever.
Great value and after a lot of looking around,I'm back again.
michaelb3175
12/22/19
Very good quality basin, wc and vanity unit. Wall cabinet had some damage but replaced immediately. Great customer service and I will not hesitate in using them again
penelopef12
12/22/19
After having to replace the floor of my ensuite I have been more than delighted to receive great service from Plumbworld, I think on a couple of occasions.
maxinem40
12/22/19
Superb and fast efficient service, goods exactly as described. Communication throughout transaction excellent.
richardp854
12/21/19
Part lookup was easy, with clear description and technical specifications. Delivery on time and invoiced correctly.
aghiaa
Plumworld ordering - no issues

DHL unable to deliver to their parcel point... unable to get through to chase up.. 2 call 19mins and 12mins and still no answer. when I did get through, promised to ring back did not.. then next time cut me off..

Eventually made 25mile round trip to pick up item.

One call made to plumbworld.. very helpful when got through..

Was going to give 2 because of DHL..
allanc93
12/21/19
Good products, prices seem to have taken quite a jump in just over a year though £70 for gloss vanity unit last yr. £75 for Matt 1 this year. Both the same size and style.
petel155
12/21/19
ordered with no hassles, good price, and received item quick,great communication, would definately use again!
nickim21
12/21/19
Very pleased with the Monsoon 4 Bar Twin shower pump. Excellent price and fast delivery. Compared prices with various other sites and Plumbworld were cheapest!! Very easy to use website. Would definitely recommend
petef49
12/21/19
Top quality goods at very competitive prices compared to other online stores. Also offer a fast friendly after sales service and deliver.
anned167
12/21/19
Website easy to use, simple ordering process, fast delivery.
Good range of products at reasonable prices
markw1037
12/21/19
Nice and easy to order. Quick delivery. And able to use PayPal to buy. Would Recommended for sure. Shower installed and is great. (aqualisa midas 110)
shabbirb1
12/19/19
Competitive prices and received no hadtle delivery that was prompt. Would definitely buy from this company for all my future purchases
josephineh25
12/19/19
Got the mixer tap that i wanted at a good price - good as their word with delivery - would recommend!
paulb1669
12/19/19
Ordered on Sunday delivered by Wednesday. Web site easy to navigate, best price for gas fire I purchased
richardj441
12/19/19
Looks good but assembly instructions confused and one wrong fixing enclosed but stable enough so managed without it
wallym16
12/19/19
Wide choice of products, competitive prices, smooth dispatch. The quality of the product I purchased wasn't as great.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service

By Frank C.

I have completed my purchase with Plumbworld. I used to live nearby although a couple of years ago so had seen their premises. Things can always quickly change with businesses BUT I have absolutely no reason to think they are a scam company. In my experience a legit company.

By John S.

I messaged via ebay, fairly prompt replies, after i rejected the partial refund offered they sent a new replacement. So find no fault with this system.

By John S.
Questions? Get answers from the Plumbworld.co.uk staff and other customers.

Plumbworld.co.uk?