Plumbworld.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 3766 111
customerservices@plumbworld.co.uk

graemes17
10/5/19

Best price I could find on the web. Delivered on the specified day. Quick easy worry free transaction. Will definitely be buying from them again.

simonf66
10/5/19

Two shower pumps - great price, really quick service and when I called they gave excellent service. Could not fault and I would definitely use them again.

deborahr356
10/5/19

Found exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price, with free delivery, the one thing let it down was delivery. DHL delivered my heated towel rail to the wrong house, left it at the side of garage and then said I had signed for it, my husband had to walk all over the neighbourhood looking for it. This isn't a reflection on plumbworld they are great

glendar41
10/5/19

I looked at various sites and went into shops for a particular make and design of tap. I chose Plumbworld as it was competitively priced and seemed reliable.

colinp58
10/5/19

Easy to order from website. The goods were dispatched next day and tracking information supplied. Very quick service. Goods received when stated.

marilynd109
10/5/19

Great website, competitive pricing, loads of choice. Check out was issue-free and you can choose your delivery day. What's not to love about Plumbworld?

eddien20
10/5/19

I purchased two pairs of towel rail valves from their eBay page. The items were dispatched promptly and received as promised. I am very pleased with the quality, value and service.

juliea268
10/5/19

I have ordered two bathroom suites and a cloakroom suite, it really is good value for money and one of the products was damaged upon delivery and I phoned and this was replaced straight away.

I am really pleased with the products and plumbworld service

marians56
10/5/19

Website easy to use and delivery prompt. When I spoke to assistant on the phone they were polite and professional and very helpful.

elenab89
10/3/19

Very happy with their products, easy to navigate and order, great prices and quick delivery. I will definitely buy from them again.

nicolap31
10/3/19

Great toilet which flushes properly unlike some modern toilets. Straightforward installation and delivery was fast too.

ronaldm267
10/3/19

Good productcs. Well priced.. Delivbery fast and goods as described.. ITEMS DECRIBED WITH HONEST DESCRIPTION. Well satified with purchase.

Certify this is an honest opinion.

jamesm2045
10/3/19

Best prices I've seen online. Really quick delivery and excellent customer service. Item I purchased arrived damaged through no fault of their own but replacement arranged and delivered early following day! You can't ask for more than that. Very satisfied. Definitely use Plumbworld again.

lindat419
10/3/19

Bought Essential bathroom furniture. Good value and reasonable quality. Delivered in a timely manner too. Nothing to complain about.

jacquelinem197
10/3/19

Good service. Prompt at sending late party ordered. Good sales on. Friendly helpful staff and more so decent prices especially on sales. Furniture I ordered was of high standard :-)

lotusexigel
10/3/19

Easy website, good choice with next day delivery time. Used several times and pleased with price and delivery, thank you!

davidet9
10/3/19

Fast shipping to France, well packed, accurate tracking throughout the whole process. I do not hesitate in recommending Plumbworld.

mro27
10/3/19

I like using plumbworld because the prices are good and the delivery is fast. I first came across them on ebay now I use their website directly because I know them and have used them a few times. I know that when I look on their website the products that I'm looking at are recognised brands of quality and at a great price.

chrisp601
10/3/19

Easy to order and excellent choice of products, a slight problem with the courier company but this was sorted out very quickly and the products arrived the following day

keithc220
10/1/19

Called and got first class service so placed my order straight away. Very happy with how smooth my order and delivery was 10/10

hamdir
9/30/19

next day delivery and dedicated service with competitive price, the delivery was so helpful and waited for the see that everything was in order thanks for you

traceya43
9/30/19

Super service, speedy delivery, great communication and product delivered on time and in great condition.

timc452
9/30/19

I bought a Triton hand-wash unit and installed it for a friend. It was easy to fit and proved to be exactly what was needed--a very useful little water heater. Many thanks

philb142
9/30/19

Bath panels were excellent with prompt delivery. You have to know what you're doing to install these but for me it was the perfect, and most flexible, solution.

angeh11
9/30/19

Excellent service.would deffo recommend. Speedy service.kèpt up to date on delivery.beautiful sink .

I have used them i9n the past and had good service

By Frank C.

brilliant service nothing too much trouble defiantly not a scam I have had 2 shower doors and a lovely vanity unit and set of draws and a back to wall toilet and unit great price and a shower cubicle all excellent condition

By jackie g.

Very easy but unfortunately the agent I was in communication with told me they didn't stock the product I was looking for, after a google search I found it on sale with this company, this advisor could have lost them a sale and maybe already has with other customers, but at least I got responce, shame the advice wasn't correct,

By Paul S.
Questions? Get answers from the Plumbworld.co.uk staff and other customers.

Plumbworld.co.uk?