Review of plumbtile

sales@plumbtile.com

sharona70
Sharon A.
4/10/19

Quick and easy - looks exactly like what I'm looking for, can't wait to see it and if it matches what is already in the bathroom.

stephenc341
Stephen C.
4/10/19

Good price, free shipping, speedy process online, especially the link-in to Amazon. First rate experience overall.

jeffs712
jeff s.
4/9/19

There was no estimated shipping time or final “confirm” order screen before order was taken? It was indicated to be a tax-free ordering scenario with google shopping but tax was added on the final order

sheilat70
Sheila T.
4/8/19

It was great so far! I found a product that was not easy to track down. If it arrives, all is even better.

glennh115
Glenn H.
3/31/19

My only suggestion is I think my product needs to be ordered in 2 pieces but your description doesn’t say that and the picture depicts the complete product so I think at least for this product the description could be more detailed and clearer. Thanks

lindae114
Linda E.
3/26/19

Called to speak with a sales person yesterday and was told one would call me, but they never did.....

margareth243
Margaret H.
3/25/19

I initiated my search and found the item needed immediately on your site. It was priced competively and available. It was a pleasure to order it. It was not available to me locally. Thank you.

michaels477
Michael S.
3/21/19

Very nice website with a lot of products and brands. Easy, smooth purchase and I was able to use my Amazon account to checkout. Thanks!

bradc77
Brad C.
3/21/19

Would have loved a picture of this particular part, but I'm trusting the part number listed in one of your schematics, so fingers crossed!

jerryg234
Jerry G.
3/3/19

Found items on Plumbtile that I could not find elsewhere, or if there were there, Plumbtile was the less expensive alternative.

tomokok
Tomoko K.
3/2/19

This is my second order with Plumbtile. I'm extremely happy with the products they sell, their excellent customer service and response to my questions, and quick shipping.

bettys151
Betty S.
2/27/19

1. I tried to checkout and pay and it required me to create a new account. I did create a new account but then it did not recognize my password.
2. It said I would get a 5% discount if I signed up my email as a first time customer. I signed up but at checkout I didn't see any 5% discount

alanb302
Alan B.
2/23/19

I am buying something that may get thrown away because you had no size or dimension details on anything. Very disappointed in this. Nearly passed you up.

rickg303
Rick G.
2/19/19

When paying for shipping for an oversized item you make me enter all my information over again. It would be alot easier to autofill and just let me put my credit card in or you capture that info and automatically charge it if I say yes.

williamm913
William M.
2/12/19

looked like the right tile easy to purchase , very simple I have just ordered now though ,

mikeh858
Mike H.
2/11/19

It's easy and the prices are great. Plus you're on the West Coast which makes shipping for our company a bonus.

lakewoods
Lakewood S.
2/8/19

I would have preferred it gave me an estimated received date, before order. But it never gave an estimated date.

joanf39
Joan F.
2/5/19

Order process wasn't as quick or easy as other sites. Had to wait for the price quote, but all else worked well.

arrolg1
Arrol G.
2/1/19

I ordered two tiny items (escutcheon nuts, total cost $9.00) and another site was going to charge me $29.30 for shipping. So I sure appreciate your free shipping policy.

Arrol Gellner
Architect

chuckp57
Chuck P.
1/29/19

Really nice site, helpful chat, great prices. Nice to find a site that has all the accessories to match our Sconces.

mariar350
Maria R.
1/27/19

Ordered on 1/15 and received 1/26. Items were packaged nicely....purchased the towel bar, towel ring and paper holder to match the Gatco Jewel mirror. Great quality.

robertl374
Robert L.
1/20/19

PITB to have to enter brand more than once when shopping for multiple items from same manufacturer. Should STAY as originally entered unless change is desired.

walterd59
Walter D.
1/19/19

It was difficult to find the shopping cart. But when I thought I had to start over, and replace the orders, the shopping cart popped up. But it wasn't obvious to me.

kenm180
Ken M.
1/17/19

Price was comparable to other online sites. Free shipping clinched the purchase from plumbtile. Only problem was the site didn’t show both a left hand and a right hand cylinder. I needed to use your chat line with Manual to verify and get the pt. No.

arrolg
Arrol G.
1/16/19

Your website is excellent—easy to navigate, and the search engine seems far better than many other sites. I've almost grown used to getting the response "No items found" from search engines.

Questions? Get answers from the plumbtile staff and other customers.

plumbtile?