Review of plumbtile

sales@plumbtile.com

mikeh858
Mike H.
2/11/19

It's easy and the prices are great. Plus you're on the West Coast which makes shipping for our company a bonus.

lakewoods
Lakewood S.
2/8/19

I would have preferred it gave me an estimated received date, before order. But it never gave an estimated date.

joanf39
Joan F.
2/5/19

Order process wasn't as quick or easy as other sites. Had to wait for the price quote, but all else worked well.

arrolg1
Arrol G.
2/1/19

I ordered two tiny items (escutcheon nuts, total cost $9.00) and another site was going to charge me $29.30 for shipping. So I sure appreciate your free shipping policy.

Arrol Gellner
Architect

chuckp57
Chuck P.
1/29/19

Really nice site, helpful chat, great prices. Nice to find a site that has all the accessories to match our Sconces.

mariar350
Maria R.
1/27/19

Ordered on 1/15 and received 1/26. Items were packaged nicely....purchased the towel bar, towel ring and paper holder to match the Gatco Jewel mirror. Great quality.

robertl374
Robert L.
1/20/19

PITB to have to enter brand more than once when shopping for multiple items from same manufacturer. Should STAY as originally entered unless change is desired.

walterd59
Walter D.
1/19/19

It was difficult to find the shopping cart. But when I thought I had to start over, and replace the orders, the shopping cart popped up. But it wasn't obvious to me.

kenm180
Ken M.
1/17/19

Price was comparable to other online sites. Free shipping clinched the purchase from plumbtile. Only problem was the site didn’t show both a left hand and a right hand cylinder. I needed to use your chat line with Manual to verify and get the pt. No.

arrolg
Arrol G.
1/16/19

Your website is excellent—easy to navigate, and the search engine seems far better than many other sites. I've almost grown used to getting the response "No items found" from search engines.

joanm231
Joan M.
1/10/19

Shopping on this website was very easy. Most important, the price was the best I found among many other websites I searched

deborahd185
Deborah D.
1/7/19

I’ve made several purchases through Tina at Plumbtile. She has consistently given me the best price possible and is so easy to work with. I will continue to do business with Plumbtile.

jonathand130
Jonathan D.
12/29/18

Excellent price and free shipping, only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is difficult to browse products online.

marce30
Marc E.
12/20/18

I just placed an order, so the biggest part of my feedback will be when I receive the item in good condition.

terrab9
Terra B.
12/17/18

I had trouble finding this particular tile that wasn't wholesale (needing to be a contractor to buy it), and this site ened up not only being cheaper, but also much easier! their response was quick and the process was easy.

louisk43
Louis K.
12/16/18

Navigating website on my Samsung Gs8 was clunky. Couldn't find shopping cart. No search function I could see. Otherwise fine.

larrym371
Larry M.
12/12/18

great site, called customer service for one question. got my answer. made the purchase. wonderful!

murphym14
Murphy M.
12/11/18

i've been calling to update my shipping address and get tracking number - no help. this is going to ruin my early christmas celebrations. please help. help. help.

georgeh321
george h.
12/5/18

ordered a small fixture to hold the shower head ten days ago. Never received it or any indication that it had been shipped. Nothing Nada!

markb1088
Mark B.
12/2/18

Buying from Plumbtile was easy, they had a great selection of tiles more than we could imagine. Buying was easy, and we received are shipment in a week. Everything came in perfect order, couldn't of asked for anything more.

steveg377
Steve G.
11/27/18

I wish there was a little more information regarding the switch I ordered, but hoping for the best. Not sure if this part works in all Myson Pearl models.

roxaneo3
roxane o.
11/26/18

The website is very old and clunky. The drop down box for payment type must be missed by many and I bet they abandon the site.

catherinem264
CATHERINE M.
11/20/18

I called with help to estimate how many tiles I need & if it is ok for the bathroom floor but no one called bath; I called 3x and even tried chat. I decided to purchase them anyway as I can't find the size & color elsewhere. I'm eager to get the tiles soon so the work can start -- I also have time today as I'm off work.

kents66
Kent S.
11/20/18

Tina was excellent. Entire process from request to quote to purchase was completed in less than one hour.

garyd391
Gary D.
11/16/18

My parts came in the mail three days after I purchased them. They are exactly what I needed for my project.

Questions? Get answers from the plumbtile staff and other customers.

plumbtile?