Review of plumbtile

sales@plumbtile.com

donnied40
DONNIE D.
7/2/19

We were very pleased to find this replacement hose. It was the right part and came to us quickly after ordering.

jamesb417
James B.
7/1/19

Best price + utilizes Amazon, hoping getting the goods delivered will be as good as the shopping experience was!

erikn27
Erik N.
6/29/19

PlumbTile is awsome. Strongly recommended and free shipping. If your looking for thoes items that are hard to find and over priced go to PlumbTile. They are the best. Highly recommended.

susiep27
Susie P.
6/29/19

easy, thanks. am hoping that there is actually customer service if there is a problem (though am not anticipating it)

jilln47
Jill N.
6/26/19

You have some great product, your search engine is very limited, and the connection to Amazon makes this easy. Thank you! will use again.

susana450
susan a.
6/26/19

Ordering just a sample so did not want to get into order a batch yet, like the no shipping and no tax.

fredr108
fred r.
6/19/19

I need to know if there is a shipping charge. it is not indicated and I do not like to leave this open ended!

sandrac412
Sandra C.
6/19/19

Found what I needed and ordering was straightforward. Will reserve judgement on a recommendation to others after I receive my purchase.

robertob83
Roberto B.
6/14/19

BEST PRICE FOUND AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE. HOPEFULLY ITEMS ARRIVE IN A TIMELY MANNER AND IN GOOD CONDITION.

alastairr3
ALASTAIR R.
6/12/19

Your website is the clearest and best organized
I've seen for a long time. Inventory excellent.
Affordable price encouraged me to order extra.

patricks405
Patrick S.
6/10/19

Contacted Dawn to see how long back orders were. She kindly checked with manufacturer and found the delay was only a few weeks. Great service!

ricm19
Ric M.
6/10/19

This is my second order. I was very pleased with the first order and needed more of the same tile to finish a project.

isaacc41
Isaac c.
6/9/19

It said free shipping and no tax advertised on google shopping. And then at final check out it charged me tax. Even at pre final price it hadn’t charged me tax. Once it went through amazon pay it charged me tax.

michaelb1203
Michael B.
6/4/19

Great quality products, customer service and prices. Our second purchase from a plumbtile, and certainly not our last.

carolyns116
Carolyn S.
5/31/19

I am very pleased with the tile sample I received. My only complaint is it took about 2 weeks to receive the sample.

lindam1063
Linda M.
5/29/19

Tina has been great in helping with my order and questions.....And I am SO pleased with the pricing you gave me....Much lower than elsewhere! Thank you!

davidg1066
David G.
5/24/19

I looked at half a dozen websites. I easily found the needed item. You not only had one of the best prices, but shipping was included, so no surprises.

christopherm604
christopher m.
5/22/19

Was amazed at some of the close matches I found, especially since I do lots of repair work. Web site easy to use and payment on line took seconds!

alastairr2
ALASTAIR R.
5/17/19

The plumbtile website was one of the easiest to navigate I've ever used and the product price
was lower than the competition.

deborahd197
Deborah D.
5/17/19

Shopping with Tina is a great experience. I know I will always receive good customer service at a great price.

ashleyg241
Ashley G.
5/15/19

plumb tile has good customer service and good prices. Having to click the specific credit card is confusing.

satoshik1
Satoshi K.
5/14/19

It was not easy items to find but with Plumbtile it was so simple. Excellent phone and email support. I definitely recommend to you all!

patriciaj191
Patricia J.
5/9/19

More detailed shipping information (time, method) would have prevented a phone call.
Display SKU on the summary page. The item description is not enough and not the same as used by the manufacturer. Have to drill into the detail page to accurately identify the item.

dianen87
Diane N.
5/8/19

It always costs an arm and a leg to ship to Alaska. We ARE part of the United States you know and have the same postal rates as every other state.

corinner9
Corinne R.
5/7/19

It was quick and easy and straightforward. As long as I get the ordered item I will be happy. I have tried twice with Amazon and gotten the wrong one both times so I am very hopful that it will come as ordered.

Questions? Get answers from the plumbtile staff and other customers.

plumbtile?