Review of PlumbersStock

support@plumbersstock.com

ronalda58
Ronald A.
3/15/19

Had the product I needed in stock and at a good price. Fast shipping and fast customer service response via email.

bettiejeanm
Bettiejean M.
3/14/19

found what I was looking for. even for my 15 year old faucet. although the price was a little high--but what can you do if you need the part???

matto43
Matt O.
3/10/19

I want to know the delivery date information ASAP. If I find out it's not going to arrive shortly, I need to make different arrangements.

shirem
Shire M.
3/10/19

This is my first time shopping with Plumbers. I found what I needed and was able to check out easy.

coreys68
Corey S.
3/9/19

Took over a month to get the part. Not happy with the lead time on what I would think would be a stock item.

briand499
Brian D.
3/4/19

Very quick response to my inquiry (on a weekend, too!). Perfect instructions to complete the order. Great job.

alia328
Ali A.
3/2/19

it was great fast just wish they had other parts for my cooler that way I can just order from one website rather then a few and save on shipping.

danieli51
Daniel I.
3/2/19

I ordered this item before, it never shipped, I never received it.
I hope, I have better luck this time.

jessec133
Jesse C.
3/2/19

Website is easy to navigate. Great price on the part I was interested in. However shipping costs more than the part.

markg573
Mark G.
2/26/19

Had trouble checking out. Wouldn't allow me to check out as a guest, had to use paypal.
Never received any order confirmation except what PayPal sent me. Never received any kind of receipt or shipping information.
It took 4 weeks for my order to arrive. It was originally stated that I would have it in 1-2 weeks.
When the item (Milwaukee 1/2 Ton Electric Chain Hoist #9562) finally arrived, it would not work. The paint on the case was chipped in several places. Not sure as to the cause of these issues. Was this a new product as stated? Or possibly someone else's returned item or maybe a refurb? May or may not have happened due to the inferior packaging. This was shipped with UPS. Not the best way to send something that weighs about 100 pounds coast-to-coast. Not sure if this is the manufacturer's fault or Plumbers Stock's.
The only reason that PlumbersStock.com gets 2 stars instead of 1 is that I was immediately offered a replacement or a full refund. I had to take the refund because I can't wait another month for a replacement.
I can only hope the return process goes smoothly and that I do in fact get my full refund as promised.

sheilah140
SHEILA H.
2/23/19

Better price- estimated time was longer than I wanted but it did arrive in time- overall I'm satisfied!

haedonm
Haedon M.
2/18/19

Your shipping options leave alot to be desired. 13 dollars is the cheapest option for an in state delivery?

garyg284
Gary G.
2/9/19

Item easy to find and order!!! Order came from manufacturer and was a long lead time. Plumbers Stock did state 14 days but was more like a month, not PlumberStock issue but Delta faucet, because it was not in stock. Would buy from PlumberStock again.

michaely117
Michael Y.
2/8/19

So far so good. I just wish the part said "matte black" instead of "other finishes", but in my experience with Brizo, "other finishes" means not chrome, not stainless, plus the picture shows a matte black part. Hopefully this is the correct part.

louisv26
Louis V.
2/7/19

So far very easy to find the product I needed , but I have done this before and never got the product or an e mail why not. I must say I was not charged

jarede14
Jared E.
2/6/19

Great prices and website is fairly easy to use. I picked 4 stars because there were glitches when I tried to proceed from entering my shipping info to the next step. It wouldn't load the next page. I ended up using paypal checkout instead.

waynep105
Wayne P.
1/29/19

The product we ordered was exactly what we required and the delivery date was what we were told it should be. We questioned the cost of shipping, of which was adjusted slightly, which we agreed to as we needed the part to repair our Ridgid threader unit. However, upon receipt of the item, we found the box to be two thirds empty....nothing but AIR! Being that most freight companies charge by the size of box, the freight charges of this item were quite askew seeing that the box was two thirds empty, but for this, we would direct the blame to the supplier of the item and not the vendor. The vendor, in our opinion, should have 1)opened the box upon receiving it to ensure all was good, 2)questioned the supplier regarding the over-sized box, thus over-sized shipping charges and 3)repackaged the item and get proper shipping cost to pass on to the customer. PLUMBERSSTOCK DID ADJUST THE FREIGHT CHARGES IN GOOD FAITH AND REFUND US HALF THE CHARGES, which we were grateful for, kudos to PS(thanks Lexie)!

raymondc119
Raymond C.
1/27/19

The time is took from ordering to delivery was pretty lengthy, but it was hard to beat the price that PlumbersStock offered.

margarete77
MARGARET E.
1/26/19

quick and easy purchase but it took three weeks for it ti arrive. I was not satisfied with timely delivery

nancyf202
NANCY F.
1/23/19

Easy ordering, glad to find these items, price great... shipping a little on the high side but worth it for the items I couldn't find locally.

mikeh538
Mike H.
1/23/19

My order was cancelled. But cannot get a reason why. No one can speak to your fraud dept to ask. Just have to redo order with paypal, which our business doesnt have, not do we want paypal. Will try again. This sucks.

phillipm108
Phillip M.
1/20/19

Had the part I needed. The manufacturer and two other suppliers had said water pressure regulator was obsolete and offered no parts. Thanks for saving my day plumbersstock.

clayw24
Clay W.
1/19/19

Promo code did not work. Using the code it was supposed to be free shipping on anything over a certain amount and this order qualified but code would not work.

paulm1073
Paul M.
1/19/19

Though the description for the Woodford Model 30 stated I could buy it for 3/4" inlet. I could not find it as a selection anywhere. And, if it's there, it's not easy to find. Why wasn't it a simple drop down menu to select the different inlet pipes? It seemed that only "C" was available?

patrickj67
Patrick J.
1/17/19

Very quick and easy ordering from web site. Took a while to get to me, but the website did indicate a lengthy delivery time frame. They were honest and upfront so I give them high marks for that, which is actually very important in business. I will do business with them again, but will build the delivery time into my project plans.

Questions? Get answers from the PlumbersStock staff and other customers.

PlumbersStock?