Review of PlumbersStock

support@plumbersstock.com

tatianab20
Tatiana B.
5/15/19

Item was broken when arrived. Overall quality of the product is very poor. Customer service sends out automated responses.

rons373
Ron S.
5/15/19

I did not appreciate the my order was cancelled because my shipping and billing address did not match.

johannab28
Johanna B.
5/13/19

My boss placed this order twice online and it was canceled(even though there was a hold put on our card, to verify validity. Even though it was verified, our order was canceled, twice, and NO ONE in you office can tell me anything except how to place an order, with every other form of payment, BESIDES the valid form of payment we are attempting to use. So basically, NO ONE was of any help with MY problem.

monaw19
Mona W.
5/8/19

These are are very hard to find in indpls for under 200.00. customer service was not very forth coming with instock or delivery eta.

jeanm135
Jean M.
5/7/19

I thought shipping and handling was a bit high and it took over a week to get here. Other than that the product was packaged well, it was easy to install.

robertp989
Robert P.
4/26/19

Web site very easy to navigate. Good description and detail explaining available products. Great price & availability.

shawnc181
SHAWN C.
4/26/19

QUICK AND EASY. BUT REALLY WISH IT GAVE ME OTHER SHIPPING OPTIONS. WE NEED THIS VICE QUICK AND IT WOULD NOT LET ME SELECT FASTER SHIPPING.

jeffj101
Jeff J.
4/20/19

Price for this item increased slightly from my initial web shopping search. Plumbers Stock still has the lowest total price.

paular122
Paula R.
4/7/19

It was difficult to find these wall mount venting brackets but PlumbersStoock had exactly what I was looking for.

craigo28
Craig O.
3/31/19

used before and fairly good service. Last time the wrong filters were sent but you finally made it correct. Please send the correct ones.

carolej19
Carole J.
3/29/19

All products were in stock. Site was very easy to navigate. Prices are great!! Shipping was as stated and they kept me up to date regarding a tracking number. My products arrived and were packaged well. 3 small parts had some damage to them and when I contacted customer service, they handled it perfectly. I had and email before I got off the phone with them regarding the replacement parts and received an email from the manufacturer shortly after stating the same thing.

Would definitely shop with this company again.

stevenc379
Steven C.
3/29/19

In the ordering process it would help to explain what differentiates the shipping options (no rush v economy) and what CCV (CVV?) is and how to find it.

nicolev72
Nicole V.
3/24/19

The item was difficult to locate on the website using the part number, but once found, the checkout process was easy.

nancyo105
Nancy O.
3/24/19

Your website was most helpful in figuring out what I need to upgrade my bathroom. I will feel more confident when the items arrive and if it all works out, but thank you for the comprehensive information you have on your site.

janh205
Jan H.
3/21/19

I contacted customer service to check on the status of my order and I was surprised that an actual human got back to me very quickly. Well done!

ronalda58
Ronald A.
3/15/19

Had the product I needed in stock and at a good price. Fast shipping and fast customer service response via email.

bettiejeanm
Bettiejean M.
3/14/19

found what I was looking for. even for my 15 year old faucet. although the price was a little high--but what can you do if you need the part???

matto43
Matt O.
3/10/19

I want to know the delivery date information ASAP. If I find out it's not going to arrive shortly, I need to make different arrangements.

shirem
Shire M.
3/10/19

This is my first time shopping with Plumbers. I found what I needed and was able to check out easy.

coreys68
Corey S.
3/9/19

Took over a month to get the part. Not happy with the lead time on what I would think would be a stock item.

briand499
Brian D.
3/4/19

Very quick response to my inquiry (on a weekend, too!). Perfect instructions to complete the order. Great job.

alia328
Ali A.
3/2/19

it was great fast just wish they had other parts for my cooler that way I can just order from one website rather then a few and save on shipping.

danieli51
Daniel I.
3/2/19

I ordered this item before, it never shipped, I never received it.
I hope, I have better luck this time.

jessec133
Jesse C.
3/2/19

Website is easy to navigate. Great price on the part I was interested in. However shipping costs more than the part.

markg573
Mark G.
2/26/19

Had trouble checking out. Wouldn't allow me to check out as a guest, had to use paypal.
Never received any order confirmation except what PayPal sent me. Never received any kind of receipt or shipping information.
It took 4 weeks for my order to arrive. It was originally stated that I would have it in 1-2 weeks.
When the item (Milwaukee 1/2 Ton Electric Chain Hoist #9562) finally arrived, it would not work. The paint on the case was chipped in several places. Not sure as to the cause of these issues. Was this a new product as stated? Or possibly someone else's returned item or maybe a refurb? May or may not have happened due to the inferior packaging. This was shipped with UPS. Not the best way to send something that weighs about 100 pounds coast-to-coast. Not sure if this is the manufacturer's fault or Plumbers Stock's.
The only reason that PlumbersStock.com gets 2 stars instead of 1 is that I was immediately offered a replacement or a full refund. I had to take the refund because I can't wait another month for a replacement.
I can only hope the return process goes smoothly and that I do in fact get my full refund as promised.

Questions? Get answers from the PlumbersStock staff and other customers.

PlumbersStock?