Review of PizzaHut

Tel: 800-948-8488
phcards@pizzahut.com

rayb234
5/24/19

If you you were in Italy, you know that PizzaHut's pizza really tastes like true italian pizza! this is my daughter's favorite restaurant

natashaj33
5/19/19

These people make the best pizza I have ever tasted. I've been ordering pizza from pizza hut since I was a kid and I love every second of it. The service is great and the food is always fresh. The prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend Pizza Hut to anyone anywhere anytime.

garym509
4/8/19

A nice place to grab a bite with the family.They were incredible .They truly have great customer service and great pizza, awesome authentic hand tossed pizza .Cool atmosphere.Waitress gave my son a ball of dough to play with while we waited for our pizzas.

jonathano45
3/28/19

Took an order for delivery online.1.5 hours later ( and 45 minute after the estimates delivery time) and nothing .Tried calling twice; but no response .Wouldn't recommend unless you have plenty of people to pitch in for a cheap feast.

stanleyb55
3/12/19

Great service and great menu.The pizza menu has great choices of pizza and there are other unique delicious food choices if pizza is not what you want.Good selection of wine and beer. I ordered meaty marinara supreme and it was not good in taste.

vincetm1
3/7/19

The only pizza I ever crave now! Thickly cut, fresh toppings .Perfect cheesiness and crispiness.Literally the best pizza I've ever had .Wait staff is so friendly which make the experience that much better.

briank125
12/31/18

Quality of the food, good. Ordered meaty marinara supreme. From past experience I had to order extra sauce because if I didn't it is actually dry. So my issue with Pizza Hut is not the quality or taste of their food, it is the quantity. The portions are very small. They have also changed their to go packaging. The containers appear large but they are so shallow. Just an illusion meant to trick consumers. Lastly the cost. I feel compared to their competitors Pizza Hut is very costly, especially for the size of the portions.

jenniferr429
12/12/18

Well Pizza Hut, you did it again. The pizza was so dry, I had to soak my bread in water. But seriously, I will not order again. The pizza was dry and brittle. And....it took over and hour to receive. Never again. It wasn't even a busy day.

janes171
12/10/18

Over priced dry nasty pizza(my local p.hut,don't know about yours)and to top that off your reward points expire?Are you kidding me?Expiring points means the business doesn't care about the customers that keep their business open.No thank you.

timmys16
11/11/18

PizzaHut is simply the best. No matter where I go if I can find a PizzaHut I am very happy. I've practically memorized the entire menu and it makes picking something out very easy.

ameliar31
9/17/18

I love the Pizza Hut in OC, MD. The staff is very polite and helpful. Veggie pizza tastes delicious with a blue cheese dressing. Moreover, it doesn't take a long time to get pizza ready, the delivery is fast as well as takeaway works fine.

neerajk21
9/12/18

huge variety of pizzas
delicious pizza
i'm lovin it
fast delivery
professional executives at sales/delivery counter

what I need is a pizza at end of the day

kathyg212
9/10/18

I love the pizza hut in Yadkinville Nc. It has great staff they just need there place remodeled I wish so bad they would deliver but they don't the staff there is so kind

harryh43
7/27/18

Pizzas here are always satisfactory. Crusts better than Papa Johns, Domino or Little Caesar. Papa Murphy's pizzas are better but you have to bake them. It's been worth my money so far.

darrens77
5/16/18

great stuff, great pizza, great food, great staff. My favourite way to spend a Thursday night. A lot better than it's competitors and the reason whit it is still going after all these years.

niku2
5/6/18

I was in Texas once in my life and I ate pizza here. We ordered it and the delivery took just 20 mins. Also pizza was really delicious!

skyw9
4/5/18

It takes a long time to get the pizza ready.But one time I got the wrong order and they said "sorry no refunds" so i went to the manager and it was the same

niamhm7
4/1/18

Once upon a time maybe this would of been a number one place to order pizza bit there's so much more pizza places to order off now which do tend to have better deals and much nicer pizza

tapplew
9/2/17

There pizza is a bit exspeive considering the other sites.
But my maxi issue is that I get a headache every time I eat their pizza.

darrinn
6/12/17

I've been ordering pizza from Pizza Hut for better than 25 years , on payday (once a month from the VA) I always get my pizza which I've been waiting for. Even though I move from state to state it's still what I wait for on the first of the month.

alek571
4/14/17

PizzaHut definitely makes the best pizza. The delivery service is very fast.
Keep on doing what you are doing PizzaHut!

emilyb105
4/10/17

I'm just like Kevin, love pizza with cheese only. It's more than delicious here. It's hard to resist it, so it hard explaining how delicious it is. Just try it, and you'll never forget it :)

Playing games with your BF and enjoying this pizza is more than just a happy moment.

alanb114
3/19/17

One of the best for me when choosing where to order my fav pizzas online. Never had any problems with delivery or quality - always good and friendly service :)

stevea123
2/21/17

Unique taste, best cake :-), number one of pizzas in my around. Good quality of any products, this guarantees good taste

ralphp38
1/1/17

I love their service. Very quick on delivery and the pizza is obviously tasty. I will continue ordering from them in the coming days. Thanks!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the PizzaHut staff and other customers.

PizzaHut?