Review of PizzaHut

Tel: 800-948-8488
phcards@pizzahut.com

stanleyb55
3/12/19

Great service and great menu.The pizza menu has great choices of pizza and there are other unique delicious food choices if pizza is not what you want.Good selection of wine and beer. I ordered meaty marinara supreme and it was not good in taste.

vincetm1
3/7/19

The only pizza I ever crave now! Thickly cut, fresh toppings .Perfect cheesiness and crispiness.Literally the best pizza I've ever had .Wait staff is so friendly which make the experience that much better.

victoriac125
2/26/19

They served very well. Their customer service was good. They had high prices with good quality and no taste. It was not good at all. I'll not order it again and not recommend to anyone.

briank125
12/31/18

Quality of the food, good. Ordered meaty marinara supreme. From past experience I had to order extra sauce because if I didn't it is actually dry. So my issue with Pizza Hut is not the quality or taste of their food, it is the quantity. The portions are very small. They have also changed their to go packaging. The containers appear large but they are so shallow. Just an illusion meant to trick consumers. Lastly the cost. I feel compared to their competitors Pizza Hut is very costly, especially for the size of the portions.

jenniferr429
12/12/18

Well Pizza Hut, you did it again. The pizza was so dry, I had to soak my bread in water. But seriously, I will not order again. The pizza was dry and brittle. And....it took over and hour to receive. Never again. It wasn't even a busy day.

janes171
12/10/18

Over priced dry nasty pizza(my local p.hut,don't know about yours)and to top that off your reward points expire?Are you kidding me?Expiring points means the business doesn't care about the customers that keep their business open.No thank you.

timmys16
11/11/18

PizzaHut is simply the best. No matter where I go if I can find a PizzaHut I am very happy. I've practically memorized the entire menu and it makes picking something out very easy.

ameliar31
9/17/18

I love the Pizza Hut in OC, MD. The staff is very polite and helpful. Veggie pizza tastes delicious with a blue cheese dressing. Moreover, it doesn't take a long time to get pizza ready, the delivery is fast as well as takeaway works fine.

neerajk21
9/12/18

huge variety of pizzas
delicious pizza
i'm lovin it
fast delivery
professional executives at sales/delivery counter

what I need is a pizza at end of the day

kathyg212
9/10/18

I love the pizza hut in Yadkinville Nc. It has great staff they just need there place remodeled I wish so bad they would deliver but they don't the staff there is so kind

harryh43
7/27/18

Pizzas here are always satisfactory. Crusts better than Papa Johns, Domino or Little Caesar. Papa Murphy's pizzas are better but you have to bake them. It's been worth my money so far.

darrens77
5/16/18

great stuff, great pizza, great food, great staff. My favourite way to spend a Thursday night. A lot better than it's competitors and the reason whit it is still going after all these years.

niku2
5/6/18

I was in Texas once in my life and I ate pizza here. We ordered it and the delivery took just 20 mins. Also pizza was really delicious!

skyw9
4/5/18

It takes a long time to get the pizza ready.But one time I got the wrong order and they said "sorry no refunds" so i went to the manager and it was the same

niamhm7
4/1/18

Once upon a time maybe this would of been a number one place to order pizza bit there's so much more pizza places to order off now which do tend to have better deals and much nicer pizza

tapplew
9/2/17

There pizza is a bit exspeive considering the other sites.
But my maxi issue is that I get a headache every time I eat their pizza.

darrinn
6/12/17

I've been ordering pizza from Pizza Hut for better than 25 years , on payday (once a month from the VA) I always get my pizza which I've been waiting for. Even though I move from state to state it's still what I wait for on the first of the month.

alek571
4/14/17

PizzaHut definitely makes the best pizza. The delivery service is very fast.
Keep on doing what you are doing PizzaHut!

emilyb105
4/10/17

I'm just like Kevin, love pizza with cheese only. It's more than delicious here. It's hard to resist it, so it hard explaining how delicious it is. Just try it, and you'll never forget it :)

Playing games with your BF and enjoying this pizza is more than just a happy moment.

alanb114
3/19/17

One of the best for me when choosing where to order my fav pizzas online. Never had any problems with delivery or quality - always good and friendly service :)

stevea123
2/21/17

Unique taste, best cake :-), number one of pizzas in my around. Good quality of any products, this guarantees good taste

ralphp38
1/1/17

I love their service. Very quick on delivery and the pizza is obviously tasty. I will continue ordering from them in the coming days. Thanks!

islandgals
9/21/16

Okay I LOVE Me Some Pizza Hut, But The People Who Work For Pizza Hut,. is Messing Up The Company Name. Because Every Time I order On Line, or Even On The Phone,. These People Cant Seem To Get My Food Right. My Food Is Cold All The Time, or Hard and Over-Cooked. I even got a Pizza That Was Half Way Cooked! And Boy Was I Mad!
I mean some people don't even deserve a job. if they cant take the Heat Then get out the kitchen! And I remember back in the days... Pizza Hut Pizza was not Super Greasy like it is now-in-days. They Be Having Some Great Deals & Coupons. But The Soda's cost too much, I rather stop at a soda machine, or get a case of sodas elsewhere and get my money's worth. but other then the lazy people working for pizza hut....
overall its a great company and some Good Eating!

katef21
5/18/16

it was awsome and deliverd very quickly

christinab57
4/23/16

My coworkers and I placed an order to Pizza Hut off of south John young and Americana. That was around 2:20pm. We asked for delivery and got everything confirmed. We've ordered here before and the driver took awhile the first time so we thought this time would be different. I called again right after getting off the phone at 2:30 because the total seemed off with the special they offered. After they corrected it we waited and an hour passed so I called back. The person who answered said "oh your ticket asked for carry out". I asked to speak to the manager. The manager was not at all helpful and one can tell over the phone that he didn't want to put any blame on his shop. He said you were read the wrong ticket. The pizza was picked up at 3:03 and I have my best driver in route. At about 3:35 the pizza arrived after I told him we wanted a refund. The delivery guy was the same guy as last time. Not a great delivery guy. He complained about not being able to find our store in the mall after coming here last time. After opening up the orders they were WRONG! I called back and spoke to the manager. I said we want a refund. He said you can get a credit but we will make it and bring it back in 45 mins!!!!! Are you $#*!ting me?!? I said no! We want a refund. He says well I'm sure in your store you can't refund a product without having the product here. I said we are sending it back with your driver so we want a refund. That manager was a $#*!!!!! Never ever ordering there ever again!!!!!!!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the PizzaHut staff and other customers.

PizzaHut?