Review of PipingRock

Tel: 1-800-544-1925
blogcs@pipingrock.com

theresak62
3/20/19

Kohn, Swift & Graf, P.C. is currently investigating several essential oil products claiming to be natural or pure. However, in reality, there are allegations that they contain certain byproducts, which are synthetic, unnatural ingredients. Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is one of the most recent manufacturers that may be including these added ingredients in its essential oils.
The issue KS&G consumer protection attorneys are pursuing is whether these products have misleading labeling, causing consumers to believe the "all natural" or "pure" oils they are buying are actually pure and free of synthetic, unnatural ingredients.

nadias45
3/16/19

Absolute nightmare. AVOID. Their customer service is horrid and I never received my package. Would strongly recommend not using them, really really terrible experience.

kellyw268
2/28/19

I've been ordering from Piping rock for years. Never have I not received an order. I do live in the United States, but if you live in a foreign country you should know that customs is going to charge you fees for anything you order. That is not Piping Rock's fault. I find their products high quality and actually use them to keep my blood pressure under control naturally. Highly recommend.

danek11
2/15/19

I think some of these reviews are flat out lying. I have always received everything I ordered within one week and I have ordered from them probably 20 different orders and NEVER had a single problem at different addresees too. Some of you are definitely lying, shame on you!

charbela1
2/5/19

I ordered in November 18 and never got any shipment.. When contacted they send you these copy paste email texts from somewhere in India..

They give excuse after excuse and inform me that I will get the refund once their product reaches their warehouse.. No time limit and zero customer service..

Complete scam and I reported them to consumer fraud in NY ..

I have also asked the bank for a charge back..

You need to ask for a charge back before 120 days have elapsed, otherwise the money is gone..

Whoever is running this outfit should be locked up.. They are thieves and I just can't believe it that they are operating from long Island with impunity..

DO NOT USE YOUR CREDIT CARD TO BUY FROM THEM - SCAM

dirkv17
1/31/19

I ordered twice. The last time I ordered three products, one of which was delivered incorrectly (I received the wrong product). Contact with customer service was not satisfactory. I got a refund for the price of the product instead of a reshipment.
Now I am stuck with double cost for international shipment if I reorder the product myself. Customer service keeps telling that 'they understand my concern' but don't act accordingly.
I have ordered about 30 times at their competitor but never had a single time an experience like this.
There's defenitely room for improvement at Piping Rock.

kevr5
1/29/19

I have ordered about 5 times and received in 2 weeks. If you get stung with Customs it is because the order is over £15 which is what happened to me this time. I only just discovered this info so next time I will order separate packages - still cheaper for what I buy. As for quality - this is the problem with all these suppliers - how do we know that the stuff is what it is supposed to be.

emmat88
1/25/19

Got a Royal Mail card saying owed £14 shipping no mention of this when ordered will not be using again

karent29
1/22/19

Ordered magnesium and Vitamin D3, 2 different vitamins on 1/14/2019. I saw delivery could take up to 10 days on my order. If your not in a rush to get vitamins, don't care about tracking, want low cost,good customer service,this is a good company. They charge low cost for delivery, no auto ship discounts,delivery is longer, but they are lower in cost than other companies. I had a reaction to a quick release Magnesium and they credited me for the whole order of two vitamins, magnesium and the D3 they didn't have to do that. I would recommend this company for low cost, good,customer service response, not for quick delivery but if you want low cost good customer service can wait this is a good company..

janetw14
12/1/18

I'm sorry to see that some people have allegedly had bad experiences with them. This is my experience: I am 100% satisfied with them so far. Within the past year I've placed several orders, mostly for essential oils. The prices are great. No type of error has been made in filling my orders, my items have been shipped out soon after I've placed the orders, and the packages have arrived in a timely fashion. The products have always been very neatly and carefully packed. Great precautions have been taken to prevent breakage of glass. It's not their fault that I'm not fond of the way some essential oils smell. I just use those sparingly and blend them with other oils that I like. Some people love essential oils and fragrances (including some popular, expensive designer perfumes) that I absolutely cannot stand, and vice versa.

gilsonm1
11/6/18

I have been contacting many times with PIPINGROCK for my order. Now they saying they lost tracking records and my product may be still on custom clearance. They refused to refund my product claiming they have written something in their website regarding no refund until product reaches back to them, that means even if product lost in transit customer loose money. Its been 3 months waiting.

Order number: F77G3LPZ

marior69
10/11/18

They never delivered the product paid and refused to refund, unfortunately only found out they have horrible reviews after the scam

ilyesb11
9/25/18

never buy from them they are scammers
i have never received my item
they never answer you emails
they will never refund you
you will get nothing
run , run away from them
i am considering prosecute them in France and europe

dianneh48
9/13/18

Product never comes. Wait and wait and wait......forever. No customer service whatsoever. They sell products they don't even have.

mustfas
9/9/18

the mexicannette mable tried to shot the bull with me telling that an amino acid is an enzyme becareful the sles crew is fraud and once y publih anyt hing agains stopordering any thing fomr thrm they can put any thing foryiu in their medicine and y die with out any discovery ust oycott them they are fraud and i discoveed them as fraud as phaamcist they pickedon the wrong pharmacist man

Tip for consumers: be carful whatthey sell read before using try smapleonhe tipof yiur tongue before y ingst any thing they are ruthless mexican onc y fight with them do trust no more they are meance they work on volume so so try thme agains if yiu proved wrong they re many fraud needthis coumn weekly what is haening to candain sun fnr their c q 10 har tha my canda so get some allergy fom their pperine

johns3136
8/20/18

I'm on my sixth order and they filled the first 5 perfectly. Excellent prices. Many hard to find items in stock and in quantity. I really love the sales. I could never afford or even find these products locally. Thank you Piping Rock.

rachelt141
7/25/18

This company is appalling and shouldnt be allowed to trade. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! This is the worst customer service I have experienced in purchasing anything ever on-line or on the high street. They do not care about their customers and although they state that their customer service team are happy to help. They are anything but happy and anything but helpful. Their standard template emails show that they do not treat people as individuals or any issues they have on their own merit. They are just mercenary in taking your money without providing you with any proper service at all.
I never received what I ordered from them and when I complained they just asked me to wait and wait and keep waiting. At one point they offered me a partial refund only to later say I wasnt entitled to anything. No proof was given to me to show they had even sent what I ordered. I have read similar reviews and wonder if they have some sort of scam going on.
I would highly recommend purchasing health supplement etc from somewhere else as although they may seem cheaper you may either end up paying more in delivery charges and customs fees of like me paying for something you never even get!

Tip for consumers: If there are negative stars they'd get them - avoid using this company unless you want to give them your money and receive nothing in return.

jamesg630
7/7/18

Had to pay customs fees for receiving items. Having to pay double the price for the goods is bad and customer service is very rude and unhelpful. The quality of the item is not to the standard that you will receive from other companies

brunok20
6/1/18

They do deliberately faulty tax declaration. After 6 weeks wait I received a note that the package was returned by custom. To make the scam complete they should keep the money too.

gregoryp48
5/25/18

Having purchased product from them before I knew their quality control wasn't up to the standards they profess to meet. Many capsule type products are never full caps. Usually 75% to 90% filled. Recently because of concerns that something had changed I started opening and tasting each product ordered and found their probiotic-10 complete was finely ground 'salt'. This makes me wonder if any of the vitamins and herbs I have been buying are what they say they are. Feedback to their customer service has gone unanswered for months.

tonyb257
5/19/18

Be aware that Piping Rock are based in the USA. I was clobbered with a customs fee and Royal Mail handling charge of over £11.00 on a £25 order. Piping Rock are not prepared to warn customers of this or even make it plain that they are based in the USA. They claim it is the customer's responsibility to "research" this.

islandgals
5/15/18

I Really Enjoying Shopping At PipingRock.com I Love Ordering From There Tea Section. They Have Such a Great Tea Section For a Very Great Price. So I Have Order a Lot Of Teas From This Company. There Teas Taste Fresh. Also I Have Ordered Some Supplements, Vitamins From This Company in the past. all great products and great prices too. Shipping Should Be Free or Cheaper. Thanks! :)

janet1924
2/20/18

We ordered two large shipments in early January, and have not received the orders in 6 weeks time, despite the website claiming 1-2 weeks delivery time. Called customer service repeatedly, and different reps seem to be providing conflicting information: One said they could see tracking information with courier DHL, and the other reps said they do not have any tracking after items entered Canada. Very suspicious and customer service will not help nor refund, nor resend order as other reliable companies have done so if there was a problem with the order. I do not recommend this company and cannot give any stars but I have to give 1 star in order to submit this. Strong warning do not give them any business.

gwenm25
2/1/18

This is my second order from them. I love the essential oils, they are amazing quality and the price is absolutely great. I'm from Ireland it took a week to deliver, and delivery is totally smooth. I haven't tried the vitamins yet which I ordered this time, but they look fine - long use by date, and amazing value.

torbenh
1/30/18

They withdrew money,did not deliver and do not answer.
Don't buy anything and furthermore and had to cancel my visacard.

Best I've found is MSM Sulfur by piping rock. When I run out and don't take for a few days I can tell a big difference.

By Kelly W.

I've been ordering a long time and I've always found the quality to be exceptional.

By Kelly W.

no extra charges confirmed

By Joshua T.

Questions? Get answers from the PipingRock staff and other customers.

5 Photos for PipingRock