Review of PipingRock

Tel: 1-800-544-1925
blogcs@pipingrock.com

alexanderb151
5/25/19

Been a pumpkin oil fan for many years. Tried Piping Rock, tempted by the lower prices. Shame on me. Tastes like motor oil, basically useless unless taste is unimportant. Pumpkin oil fans pay the extra $ and get a worthwhile product.
(I can send a photo of my receipt if that's important)

barbarah512
5/22/19

I bought many essential oils from Piping Rock. After some time I realized I wasn't too pleased with several of the scents, several of which were just too icky-smelling. But it was the ginger e.o. that finally made me want to send several of them back for a refund. I spelled out the price of each one in the return package, but P.R. seemed to be annoyed nonetheless. Now I recently went to make a purchase (none was essential oils), and I came to find that they banned me because I made too many returns. Well, I'll take my business elsewhere if that's how they feel.

victoriad116
5/21/19

This company are ruthless scammers of uk clients. They use a Union Jack flag on their website and then charge high shipping charges but fail to tell you about the £13 custom charges. This is all to do with how they send the product .. £26 order with £12 custom charge. Never again UK buyers do not order

tomislavz
5/17/19

Not a single complain, was reading about bead reviews but those are wrong, you can pay with paypal which has money back warranty

mikeh892
5/1/19

Made purchase of £30.86 never got items then was refunded £20.46 as they took £10.40 for their costs ???
They must be loaded if they do this to prospective customers

karenl728
4/29/19

Ordered from the UK and you will have to pay £12 custom charge before you can get your order even though you have paid shipping!!!
Customer service DO NOT REPLY!!
Luckily PayPal took case up and refunded me. DON'T TOUCH THEM !!!@!

cecilt10
4/28/19

I have been purchasing vitamins, supplements and herbs from Piping Rock for several years. I was shocked to see any bad reviews for this company. My experience has always been first rate with this company. I just received a $51 order today. Their products are great, prices reasonable and I've always gotten exactly what I ordered in a timely manner without problems. I love their Crazy Deals and always stock up on certain items when they are on the deal list. Only way to improve this company would be if they offered free shipping, but I guess you can't have everything.

wiloh
4/27/19

Esta cañon que puedas tener a través de internet una empresa-ESTAFA, que sea perfectamente legal y cometa fraudes impunemente en línea, sin que nadie haga nada.Después de dos meses de espera, nunca me llego mi pedido a Cancún, México....Desafortunadamente me pude percatar en comentarios que hay muchísimos clientes que han corrido con la misma suerte...

rizwank8
4/19/19

I have order the Ashwagandha Root (Withania somnifera) 120 I made this purchase through my card from Dubai on 10-02-2019

Unfortunately, the product has been not delivered to me till now and now the company customer care person is saying that item has been returned on 12-04-2019 and it will not delivered to me. No one has informed me about this and I have not recevied any mail from the online company. And now the company is not refunding my money also

naimj3
4/11/19

I bought in August 2018 almost usd 100 in products, they never sent them to me , they never gave back the money, they stole me, thats why i am doing this post to make people aware of the risks they can face if the buy from this seudo Company,

muy order was F77G3DYQ

sallys199
4/9/19

order over a month ago and now hit with £11.97 customs charge, company say I have to pay if I want goods, never stayed this when making order.

dennys36
4/1/19

Pipingrock appeared on the top search when I googled supplement online in Indonesia.

I purchased some of the supplements which are Black Cherry Extract, Sage, Licorice Root, Grapeseed-Greentea-PineBark, Black Walnut Hulls & Slippery Elm Bark for B Blood Type supplement needs.

All the products here are so cheap, and for once I was skeptical, thinking it is only a scam web. But I was still going on to pay with Credit Card. Until I found out. I used AirMail delivery option instead of DHL or FedEx and found out later, that Pipingrock wouldn't be able to provide the tracing code. The CS told me they already delivered out the package from US to Bali, Indonesia and I need to wait for 2 - 3 weeks for that.

Then I was starting to doubt and thinking, "How do I know 100% if they really deliver my order or not, if they can't provide the tracing code and so on".

I watched youtube and some other online reviews on internet about pipingrock and mostly are unsatisfied, most packages weren't delivered to the buyers. And it was said that best way to order Pipingrock is if you live in the US only.

After reading that review, it was really suck feeling and I emailed, I chatted the CS, they kept telling the same answer about my package has been delivered and I should wait for 2 - 3 weeks.

Then it came to last week, when I got a letter from Indonesia's custom in Bali, telling they keep my package and wanting me to provide them with some documents such as National tax number card, payment proof from my credit card, my order screenshot in Pipingrock web and also need to fill the custom form of drugs and food, to ensure the items I ordered from outside Indonesia are for personal use. Indonesia itself also has a regulation of $ 75 US import limit, and since my order is less than $ 75 US, the packages finally arrived today at my office after I paid additional $ 1,5 for the local delivery guy which is normal if You live in Indonesia and import something from outside Indonesia.

I opened the package, found all of my order except for Black Walnut Hulls, then I request a refund through CS and thay are currently doing the refund process within 7 - 10 business days.

My conclussion about those bad reviews of Pipingrock is, most of those bad reviews came from old people who don't know internet well or even understand the custom's regulatin of their own respective country. It took only 2 days for me to correspondence with custom people, provide them with all the documents needed until they released my package. But yes, the total delivery time is around 1 month, and that's acceptable.

I really advise all of you to read about custom regulations, which supplements can be imported and can not, or like in Indonesia's case, we have the limit of $ 75 US import value and can't import certain essential oil, or hemp/marijuana products. If you follow all the regulations and rules, I am sure the package will be arrived on your hand.

And I ensure you that this review is a pure and honest review, not a bot or paid reviewer. You can also find me on IG: morti.co or on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mortico to make sure, this review was written by real and authentic person.

Tip for consumers: Old people who don't know how to use internet or even able to understand their own respective country's custom regulation, shouldn't order Pipingrock, cause those losers only will tarnish Pipingrock's reputation with their own incapability of order stuffs online.

dm19
3/29/19

I've ordered from Piping Rock before without a problem. Today I placed an order and it came up with a credit card I used the last time. I've never encountered that before on their site! It didn't ask if I wanted to use that card or another one. I couldn't find a link to delete payment methods either. I did want to use another card, but wasn't sure I wanted to do business with them at all now. If I can't control my own account there's something wrong! I clicked to finish the order hoping it would let me use a different card, but no. I called customer service and they said they don't save card numbers and the card may be connected to my Chrome account. I use IE, not Chrome and I've never purchased anything from Google. She suggested I delete all cookies, etc. I explained this was highly irregular and to cancel the order. I expressed I will most likely not be doing business with them again. I also began to think about the fact that they allow another system to violate and manipulate theirs! I went ahead and deleted cookies, temp files, etc.

kristinap58
3/27/19

DO NOT BUY! STAY AWAY! The only reason i am giving a 1 star is because i nil options of less than this. I ordered some tablets for water alkalinity on 27/01. On 21/02 which is when it was advised i should have received the order they advised me to wait another months as it was held up in customs. On 28/03 i followed up and the same advice provided. They do not give a tracking number period (especially once it hits your country), they do not give you a refund if you never receive your order, they cannot actually confirm the order was shipped.
Trust me, save yourself the frustration and loss of money. Don't buy from these scammers!

garyz30
3/25/19

Product never came. Misleading emails. Inept customer service.

I am in Mazatlan and I ordered some Benadryl and vitamins from Piping Rock to be shipped to Mexico. They happily charged my credit card for 318.54 MXN for product and 191.31 MXN for shipping. With such a high shipping charge relative to the product I figured they knew what they were doing.

On February 5th I received a "Shipping Confirmation" email that explicitly said "SHIP DATE: 02/05/19", "SHIPPED METHOD: Airmail", and "Estimated Delivery in 1-3 weeks". I assumed this means it was reasonable to expect delivery to me in 3 or less weeks.

On Feb 25th I still didn't have the shipment, so since it is three weeks I email customer service. And they reply to me from Anil Bernard at Piping Rock is, get this, in Portuguese!!! I am in Mexico so I would expect English or Spanish but they email in Portuguese. So I translate the reply with Google, and it says "We always deliver the package within 1-3 weeks to the destination country. However, there may be a delay as it is delivered at the customs of the country. Unfortunately, we have no control over how long the customs will keep the package. As the order is being sent by DHL air mail, the mail does not provide external tracking details."

So basically, their shipping email says I would get it in 1-3 weeks, and now they tell me they only meant it will get to my country in 1-3 weeks and that they have no way of tracking things. Not very helpful, and they say "good customer service is their highest priority"!

It is now March 25th (7 weeks after they took my money) and still no product, and Piping Rock has walked away from responsibility for anything.

It is very very bad that Piping Rock knowingly ships to foreign countries, knowing customs may be involved, without any process for tracking or alerting customers to issues during that part of the delivery.

Piping Rock give me back my money!!!

cids1
3/24/19

My first deal was really fine, but my second was a nightmare!: they never delivered it, deleted my house number and sent the package anyway, never checked it, now they claim that if the dshipping company lost my package they are not responsible for it and will not refund, well, they never refunded me anyway, but for me this is really a scam company! they let you do a first deal just fine them when you increase the value they just dont deliver, plain scam!

Tip for consumers: never buy on this site! you ll be scammed!

taherm
3/23/19

Not worth , I've ordered over 270$ from Canada also paid high shipping still have to pay custom clearance above 50$.

When i ask to cancel my order they're saying they will only return 80% which i found unfair.

I would never recommend to buy these products specially on website.

theresak62
3/20/19

Kohn, Swift & Graf, P.C. is currently investigating several essential oil products claiming to be natural or pure. However, in reality, there are allegations that they contain certain byproducts, which are synthetic, unnatural ingredients. Piping Rock Health Products, LLC is one of the most recent manufacturers that may be including these added ingredients in its essential oils.
The issue KS&G consumer protection attorneys are pursuing is whether these products have misleading labeling, causing consumers to believe the "all natural" or "pure" oils they are buying are actually pure and free of synthetic, unnatural ingredients.

nadias45
3/16/19

Absolute nightmare. AVOID. Their customer service is horrid and I never received my package. Would strongly recommend not using them, really really terrible experience.

kellyw268
2/28/19

I've been ordering from Piping rock for years. Never have I not received an order. I do live in the United States, but if you live in a foreign country you should know that customs is going to charge you fees for anything you order. That is not Piping Rock's fault. I find their products high quality and actually use them to keep my blood pressure under control naturally. Highly recommend.

danek11
2/15/19

I think some of these reviews are flat out lying. I have always received everything I ordered within one week and I have ordered from them probably 20 different orders and NEVER had a single problem at different addresees too. Some of you are definitely lying, shame on you!

charbela1
2/5/19

I ordered in November 18 and never got any shipment.. When contacted they send you these copy paste email texts from somewhere in India..

They give excuse after excuse and inform me that I will get the refund once their product reaches their warehouse.. No time limit and zero customer service..

Complete scam and I reported them to consumer fraud in NY ..

I have also asked the bank for a charge back..

You need to ask for a charge back before 120 days have elapsed, otherwise the money is gone..

Whoever is running this outfit should be locked up.. They are thieves and I just can't believe it that they are operating from long Island with impunity..

DO NOT USE YOUR CREDIT CARD TO BUY FROM THEM - SCAM

dirkv17
1/31/19

I ordered twice. The last time I ordered three products, one of which was delivered incorrectly (I received the wrong product). Contact with customer service was not satisfactory. I got a refund for the price of the product instead of a reshipment.
Now I am stuck with double cost for international shipment if I reorder the product myself. Customer service keeps telling that 'they understand my concern' but don't act accordingly.
I have ordered about 30 times at their competitor but never had a single time an experience like this.
There's defenitely room for improvement at Piping Rock.

kevr5
1/29/19

I have ordered about 5 times and received in 2 weeks. If you get stung with Customs it is because the order is over £15 which is what happened to me this time. I only just discovered this info so next time I will order separate packages - still cheaper for what I buy. As for quality - this is the problem with all these suppliers - how do we know that the stuff is what it is supposed to be.

emmat88
1/25/19

Got a Royal Mail card saying owed £14 shipping no mention of this when ordered will not be using again

Best I've found is MSM Sulfur by piping rock. When I run out and don't take for a few days I can tell a big difference.

By Kelly W.

I've been ordering a long time and I've always found the quality to be exceptional.

By Kelly W.

no extra charges confirmed

By Joshua T.

Questions? Get answers from the PipingRock staff and other customers.

8 Photos for PipingRock