Pink and Posh

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Pink and Posh has a consumer rating of 3.27 stars from 30 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Pink and Posh also ranks 10th among Greeting Cards sites. The most common issues with Pink and Posh are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• seeing as though it was a birthday card that did not make it to the birthday!
How would you rate Pink and Posh?

“Fantastic Service.”

Millie B.
10/20/15

I'll always remain a loyal customer of pink & posh. They are fantastic at providing such a warm service which to be fair, is more than fairly priced. I adore the cards they make and enjoy sharing them with my other half time after time. Will be returning for another product in the very near future!

“ANOTHER disappointed customer”

Sandra H.
9/24/20

Still waiting after 6 days so understand other customers' wrath. Have emailed twice get an automated reply which states that someone will get back to me ‘shortly' what next week next month next year?! Putting it in the hands of PayPal now, dreadful way to treat customers.

birthday card (3)
margaretm84
October 20th, 2015
I ordered a christening card and a wedding anniversary card. Both arrived the next day and are beautiful. Will definitely use this company again..
bullk
October 20th, 2015
Pink and Posh is amazing. Their cards are made to an amazing amount of detail and for this reason, I am a returning customer. I will continue to buy from Pink and Posh. A fast delivery, beautifully presented leaving a smile on the recievers face. Highly recommended.
tylerr16
October 21st, 2015
I am a regular customer. I buy all my important cards here now. Service and product is second to none.
mohammadtouhidula
October 20th, 2015
Everything about Pink and Posh is first class. The website is easy to use, delivery is almost immediate and the product is always perfect.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Pink and Posh staff and other customers.

Beautiful handmade cards created for those special days. Personalised handmade cards for Birthday, Wedding, New Baby, customised for free and buy online. Same day dispatch available before 1pm.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pink and Posh?

Have a question about Pink and Posh?