This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Pharma-depot

Pharma-depot

Pharma-depot has a consumer rating of 1.45 stars from 97 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Pharma-depot most frequently mention face masks, tracking number and customer service problems. Pharma-depot ranks 93rd among Industrial Supply sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 18.2%

No positive highlights yet

• I ordered face masks and have not received any merchandise after 3 week and expedited shipping costs.
  • I have sent an email thru PayPal and one thru my Pharma Depot account with no response.
How would you rate Pharma-depot?

“Quality seems good”

Mike C.
7/29/20

Ordered July 7 received July 28... so a little later than promised. Quality seems good. Would buy from here again.

“DISGUSTED FACE MASK SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM CHINA”

BE O.
5/26/20

GIVEN CURRENT PANDEMIC, FACE MASK ORDERED WERE CUT OUT SPONGE, ABOUT $1 TO MAKE, $14.99 TO BUY WITH $6.99 SHIPPING. MY STOMACH TURNED TO SEE PACKAGE FROM CHINA. I'M REPORTING TO FBI IC3 (INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER. I THINK THIS IS A CHINESE COMPANY USING 'AMERICAN BUSINESS' FRONT. I HAVE NO TRUST IN THE ABILITY OF THESE MASK TO OFFER PROTECTION ANY BETTER THAN A KLEENEX TISSUE HELD ACROSS MY FACE.

face masks (11) pharma depot (7) email address (8) air transport (5) 10 masks (5) 1 star (3) 2 weeks (5) not order (8) customer service (9) phone number (4) paypal (30) credit card (7)
beo1
May 26th, 2020

elinad6
June 1st, 2020

Just as so many others I have not received my masks, not able to track a bogus tracking number, not able to contact company, but was charged by Pay Pal. I wish I had been more diligent to look at reviews, but those on the web site are also bogus. In desperation, I was taken an advantage of, like so many vulnerable others during this horrible pandemic.
Sad, sad, sad. I will make a complaint.

darylb69
June 8th, 2020

If I could give less than one star, I would. I placed my order for masks 4/12 and today is 6/8. I did a chat today and the guy said it takes 10-45 days -- well it's been 57 days and I never heard a thing from them about the order status. Their site says they're in Temple, FL, but they don't provide an address or phone and doing a search doesn't come up with a company by that name in that city. I'm pretty sure I will never see the masks.

mikes2361
May 12th, 2020

Ordered masks, face shields and goggles. Received the goods two weeks later. Reusable KN95 mask are ok, the foam dust ones are pretty useless (save your money), but one of the three goggles was broken and a piece is missing from one of the face shields. Wish I'd seen these naff reviews before ordering. The worst bit is they cannot be contacted - the only email address on their website does not work, and returns an error message. Avoid!

meganm356
May 1st, 2020

I wish there were more reviews prior to my purchase on 4/17, I payed for expedited shipping for a 7 day delivery here on 5/1 nothing except a run around from PAYPAL do not use paypal as they donot offer buyer protection, seller sent tracking number to a parcel that STILL hasn't left the facility. Save your money! Especially during these uncertain times, both companies are thieves!

Tip for consumers:
Just don’t !

Products used:
None bc I havnt received anything :(

danay21
May 11th, 2020

Should be zero stars. I ordered masks on April 9th, have not received them and the tracking has said "Shanghai, delivered to air transport" Since April 19th. When you click "contact us", nothing happens. I have sent an email thru PayPal and one thru my Pharma Depot account with no response. There is a big red bar on their website that says USPS Priority available 4-7 days. Don't believe it and do not order from them.

maryh1297
May 9th, 2020

The company is ripping people off. I only gave one star because I had to rate something but deserve minus twenty. Nothing but a scam at a time like this. I wish that I had seen this before I ordered the face mask. Pay Pal should be ashamed for allowing this to happen. They need to refund all our money.

Tip for consumers:
Never order from here!!!!!

Products used:
Nothing

tyrar11
August 23rd, 2020

I'm satisfied with Pharma Depot, I will be making my 3rd purchase today 8/23/20. My first order did take long (over 3 weeks), however the shipment came directly from China. The second order arrived faster, coming from NY. Shipping is not the issue. Your merchandise is quality PPE that is not overpriced. Merchandise is the same PPE that the hospital use. In addition, this company is endorsed by "ProjectN95". DO YOUR RESEARCH! I would highly recommend this company. I place order over $200.00 and always been satisfied. The face shields, KN95 masks with 6 layer protection, I'm very satisfied.

amauryr3
June 2nd, 2020

Placed order with expedited shipping for 7-14 days and received items after 60 days wrapped in a bag very unprofessional. Paid with Paypal and they are as bad, wouldn't help at all, said item shipped and had to wait.
I would never order from any overseas supplier again.

penelopec24
May 16th, 2020

Unfortunately I ordered masks from Pharma Depot before reading these reviews. Ordered masks on April 25,2020 and paid the extra shipping costs To get masks in 7 days. It is May 16th and order has NOT been delivered. Paid through PayPal and Order was paid on the same day. Pharma Depot does not have a customer service phone number that I can contact them to even track my order. I'm very disappointed and regret ordering through this company and paying through PayPal.

lpl3
May 4th, 2020

I ordered protective face masks, they arrived on time, quality masks according to my expectations. Customer service was also quick to reply.

maram39
April 26th, 2020

Don't buy anything from this people. KN95 mask are fake and they sent just 1 instead of 5, $5.99. Also protective googles pack of 5, $24.95 and only received one and broken, very low quality. Everything is from black market in China.

loydr123
May 13th, 2020

I ordered 3 N95 masks and paid for Priority shipping. They said I would get my order in 4-7 days. Ten days later they have no phone number on their website and they refuse to answer messages or emails. This company is the lowest form of petrified puke on the planet. They blatantly steal from people during a crisis. They should be forced to die in a pile of coronavirus feces.

tc254
June 16th, 2020

hmk1
September 11th, 2020

I'd give zero stars if possible Charged me $73 for 10 masks which are now offered at $30. Took months to deliver. The masks are not usable. KN95 masks with an exhalation valve. You can exhale but you cannot inhale. They don't have a customer service email address. Emails to them bounced back. The email address that PayPal has, they never answer. They lied about being an American company. On the website it still says that they are based in Temple, FL. They are not. If you're unhappy with your purchase, you have to return to China to get your money back. That will cost more than the items you received.

louisb225
June 26th, 2020

I placed an order on May 20th for face masks. On May 20th I got an update that it was in Queens NY waiting to be sorted and shipped. Its now June 26th and their hasn't been any activity since. Their customer support blames flights but that shouldn't make a difference since its been at a sort facility in Queens, NY 6+ weeks ago. The facility is literally 20 mins away from where I live. Obvious scam. So sad taking advantage of people at a time like this. Rot in hell!

jasonw833
May 14th, 2020

I place an order with these without seeing the reviews which are so unlike me! There was no contact info for them other than a dodgy-looking email address is PayPal who I complained to as I hadn't received my order and I was really worried it was a scam. Three days after the complaint my goods turned up. My order was poorly packaged and from China but I did get it! Ordered it 7th May and got it on the 13th. They just need to communicate but I won't be reordering due to the looking unprofessional

carmk
July 23rd, 2020

I have never been so disappointed,
I had ordered a UV Sterilizer Lamp and also KN95 Respirators with Breathing Valve, back on May 19th 2020, for a total value of $252.39 Canadian dollars. I have tried to contact some one and no return responses. Very disappointed and would not recommend this site to anyone. Never again!
CK

alexandram146
May 17th, 2020

Pretty livid with this company - avoid!

I seldom write reviews but this company is awful.

I ordered x2 packs of 50 face masks and received two SINGLE face masks.

There are no numbers to call them on, their email address on the website bounces back and their online portal gives no reply.

I ordered the masks over a month ago to give them them opportunity to reply and STILL no response or face masks.

I have lost over £100 with no hope of a refund or masks.

salvatoret21
August 5th, 2020

The company advertises one product but when they are delivered (late) its a sub quality product. The old bait and switch. When you try reach the company, it's impossible to get any help. We disputed the charges with PayPal and after 2 months we were told to return them to an address in China. When you look up the address it does not exist. So that they can claim they never received it. Such a scam! We lost 179 dollars on 10 masks. Never never again.
YOU NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

sunniet3
June 5th, 2020

Placed my order over a month ago, I have yet to get a tracking number. No luck with phoning, won't return my call. I just wanted to try to help my family keep as safe as possible. Forty dollar order and nothing. Please don't fall for any positive reviews on this site as I'm sure they are as fake as this so called company

victork115
June 29th, 2020

No shipping number no way to contact them. I think they are a scam. My order of mask have been gone for 9 days now

johns6295
May 22nd, 2020
• Updated review

Need to update here: items did arrive, but not until after I filed a complaint through payment processor paypal. Only after that did I finally receive a shipping tracking number. Items arrived today, as expected (10 face masks as described). So not a scam site, items were shipped from China. Order placed May 5th, no update, contact, or tracking info until May 18th (their email address is not valid). So easy to suspect they are a scam. But should not have to go through so much (trying to get info, putting in investigation through Paypal, etc.). They're just not good at customer service. But again, product ordered arrived may 22nd.

Scam site, takes money, no shipments
May 14th, 2020
• Previous review

Site looks legit, will process your payment, but no means of contact, then does not send shipping info or products ordered. Don't buy from here.

mikec1256
July 29th, 2020

michaela2255
June 30th, 2020

I ordered a package of (10) KN-95 facemasks 3 weeks ago and played through PayPal. To date I haven't received as much as a receipt for my order. There's no way to contact them. No phone number. No email address! Nothing. I wish now I hadn't put so much faith in the internet! Don't order from these bombs. You'll be throwing away your money!

You can try to email pharmadepot which I did but to me it logically appears that they are fraud! That's the only contact info I found was by email

By S S.

Scam. I'd rate zero if I could. Ordered April 27,2020. It's June 16th and I've not received my order. I haven't received a chipping notice either. Web site changed from Pharma Central to Pharma Depot and is now saying there's no account with my email. There's no customer service email or phone number. Unfortunately, I didn't log in to my PayPal account to pay, but just simply entered my cc number to pay via PayPal. I hope I can find some recourse. This is a scam and very fraudulent. Beware. Do not purchase from this site.

By T C.