Review of PetShop18

Tel: +91 7840000222
care@petshop18.com

debashisc1
9/9/18

pathetic customer support. pathetic is just the word. firlt you have a mobile number as a support number. secondly nobody even bothers to receive the call even once. the number is switched off at most times and they wont even let me log in to my own account claiming that my password is wrong. when i go ahead and raise a new password even then it is wrong it seems. i left them a complaint and nobody bothered to reply to it or pay any heed to it. the worst part is that i have already pid for the product and they have no responsibility whatsoever to cater to that as well. My pets will stay hungry why they stumble upon their own $#*!ty management. Will never refer petshop18 to my worst of enemies. worst management and customer care.

sandeepv5
7/29/17

Thank you for such a fast and awesome service. Even the quality of the products were genuine.
Keep it up guys!!

sureshb4
7/24/17

Yeah that sounds like a bad idea before i shopped here, but then i give Rusty a lot of different foods and he's better then he ever was, Angel on the other hand she's very very fussy she will wait all day for better food. And i got all that best food quality here on Petshop18.com. We just loved the service and quality of products we had received.
Thank You! Petshop.

abdullahh9
8/11/15

"Thank you for your outstanding customer service. I have no hesitations in ordering from you again and recommending you to anyone who'll listen."

paulg84
8/10/15

The best thing with Petshop18 is the delivery. As compared to other websites, I get 100% Good Pet products and they get delivered always within a day or two. If you take subscription it is more easy. You get all products on the next day free of cost.Also the photo quality of some products should improve in Petshop18.com

vrindas
8/6/15

This website is so reliable the Pet product are original and there are very less chance of defect or default. This is awsome website where I can compare the price with various pet products related Website .which is most suitable to me.thank you Petshop18.

rawatv
8/5/15

They work really hard to keep their customers happy and satisfied.Good going petshop18

manasc1
7/28/15

good going, great service for all

Tip for consumers: great

ahinavk
7/18/15

Awesome collection for Dog food category at unbelievable reasonable prices...

atulg1
7/11/15

petshop18 is one of the most popular shopping websites in India. It has products across categories.petshop18 is a marketplace model, you can sell your stuff here too.

vermaa
6/22/15

Awesome collection for fish category at unbelievable reasonable prices..and customer services is best.i bought a many pet products of many sites.but i like petshop18.the reasin is shipping service is fast

puneetr
5/25/15

i purchased cat food for my meow and i am very satisfied with the service offered by petshop18. The product delivered in time....
I love to shop from petshop18 in future I have seen so many products in low cost at petshop18 for my meow......

ashishc3
4/3/15

Customer support superb whether u r customer or not.. have some pet related query?? Ping petshop18.com
I am from gurgaon itself, they r really helpful and deliver within 3 hrs!! can u imagine? and yes thanx for that gift.. my bunny liked it.. <3

Tip for consumers: Be rest assure for your products or money. It is, as it in your hands. :)

maryh73
12/6/14

I LOVE PETSHOP

luckyk4
6/5/14

Pathetic customer support! Pathetic Service! My order was canceled because COD is not available on liquid shipments in Lucknow. Althogh nothing as such metioned on the site. The customer service lady first told me to pay online because there is some issue with the courier company. What the heck is that suppose to mean it your company's matter, sort it out. If I wanted to pay online I would have. Then I was told I would get the shipment in two days. After two day I was told that they are canceling my order because liquid merchandise cannot be shipped in my area anymore. Then came height of insincerity the manager told me that Fedex and bluedart don't accept liquids in shipment. That is just unbelievable. If they don't why are they in courier business anyway? First time I was ordering something from this site , got a really bad experience and looking at this made me realize it was all done purposefully so that I would pay online and I'm glad I didn't becoz no guarantee I'd get it.

pratiks1
5/27/14

Awesome collection for fish category at unbelievable reasonable prices...

shikhas
5/21/14

Very Nice website...super fast shipping :) very happy with their services

kalpanar1
10/28/13

Cool! i like there pledge to celebrate smoke free diwali....and obviously the coupon along that....service is lightening fast

manmohans
10/15/13

A onestoppetshop ....love it ....a place for all my pet needs. Thanks guy for such coolest collection

shobhnas
10/14/13

Petshop18 is the cool and nice spot for all your pets.Just few days i purchased some accessories for my pet and i am very satisfied with the service offered by them.
I recommend this website for all pet customers.

Dear Mr. Anthony, Regarding your order query you can call our customer care no. 7840000222 and 7840000333 (9:30am -6:30pm) or can mail at care@petshop18.com. Your query will be responded within a tat of 12 hrs...at max ...And dont worry just cite your order id and you will get all information.

By pet s., PetShop18 Representative

Sorry! we dont ship outside India...for now.....still thanks for contacting us!

By pet s., PetShop18 Representative

4 to 5 days

By ahinav k.
Questions? Get answers from the PetShop18 staff and other customers.

PetShop18?