Review of PetShed

Tel: 866-430-2823
sales@petshed.com

emr5
9/18/19

Did they move to China? I've personally never had a problem with them. I've been using for many years. And I usually get it in about a week. Which is better than China shipping.

juliem671
9/10/19

Bought an Item and didn't recieve it by a week. Called and they said it will be the another week. So 2 weeks to deliver a product? only takes 5 days to drive from California to NY? So why does it take so long? ridiculous... Don't be in a rush

dond203
8/13/19

I've been very happy with customer service and their heart health and flea/tick control products have kept my dogs healthy. I don't expect next day delivery that I might get from Chewy or Amazon, but the savings are worth the wait!

sergb2
7/28/19

Placing order, you are made think it is an American Company. "Cheaper than everyone else" should have been a good clue on its own...
I tried to cancel after realizing that it is not an original nor shipping domestically: "anything else I can do for you?" - asked "CSR"...
Thanking it to my CC Fraud!

anthonys603
6/9/19

We've ordered from here for a couple years and no problems except it takes 2wks to get medication. Until 2019. We ordered Revolution for 5 cats & a small dog like we always do in April. Dosed our animals. Ordered a year supply in May because we noticed the fleas were getting really bad. We've never had fleas because we've always used Revolution. It seems like April meds didn't work because they all have fleas. We dosed them May 19, 2019. I had to dose them after 14 days because fleas are terrible! We even sprayed our JackChi with Hartz lea spray & killed a bunch of fleas, then gave her a bath (we bate her every week) then dosed her again. That crap that's packaged in USA packaging for Australia is BOGUS! Counterfeit! I'm calling Zoetis, the company on the package that supposedly makes it to see if it's Real

peggyb183
5/24/19

I placed an order and paid via PayPal. Pet Shed claimed they did not receive the order but yet my PayPal was charged. They told me PayPal needed to cancel the charge which PayPal said they couldn't do. I have spent two days trying to reach an account manager with no luck. I called 8 times today and only reached someone twice. Both times after explaining and being put on hold, I was disconnected. Terrible Experience.

marcc145
5/24/19

My new husband checked out and found this review. Reviews here are terrible. But not the case with me. I will still use.

kathyg262
5/17/19

It has been over three weeks and I still have not received my order. I wish I saw all the bad reviews before purchasing. Will be filing a fraud claim with my bank.

heidij42
5/16/19

We ordered flea medicine and it has taken over two weeks to get here. When I called, they said for me to give it another week. My animals need the medication now not three weeks from now. I would never order from them again. They can't even track the order.I called, they said for me to give it another week. My animals need the medication now not three weeks from now. I would never order from them again. They can't even track the order.

martham184
10/11/18

I ordered heartworm meds from this web site because AARP recommended them as being less expensive in their newsletter. I didn't check to see where this business was located and I should have. The heartworm med was shipped from Singapore. Because of China's bad reputation in the past with food items, I sure wouldn't want to give a med from China to my pets.

waynec117
5/10/18

Very poor customer service. Obviously a foreigner with a very poor command of English will answer and she is extremely difficult to understand. Ordered meds from website and after 10 days I called to find our where my order was. Finally got tired of the run-a-round and demanded a refund, which the "manager" said would issue today...another lie. I called them again and said I was filing a complaint with the Atty. Generals office for fraud and they wanted me to wait another couple of weeks...Right! Caveat Emptor Further research revealed this is a sham company misrepresenting itself and its products. Stay away, save yourself time, money and aggrevatiion by doing business with reputable companies.

willien9
11/27/17

I tried using PayPal for security, but it was denied, and I only found out when shipment didn't arrive after 3 weeks. (should have been a red flag) Ordered again using credit card that I only occasionally use. Next day, 5 or 6 fraudulent charges on it, so it was canceled. CC company says billed out of Hong Kong. I'm posting this to agree with others here who have had the same problem with cc fraud immediately after placing an order. I'm now concerned that the meds will be counterfeit, made in China, and will hesitate to use them. No more orders from them.

christas4
9/18/17

I bought generic cat dewormer for a killer deal, because they were about to expire in a few months. I gave pill to my two cats, and could tell the next day they were worm free. They did not have a big belly anymore, which may mean a cat has round worms. They did not have any side effects from the medicine.

jennyj57
8/25/17

I have 3 dogs and we had a tick problem... Other places were charging so much for tick medication.... I would go broke before I could treat them all... I was so happy to find out about this site... Yes it took a while for it to ship(from Hong Kong) but it was worth it... I just know I have to order way before medication runs out... would definitely recommend to anyone who needs flea/tick meds. Dogs are now tick free btw....

jh450
9/21/16

Order was shipped from Hong Kong. Orders shipped from Australia in the past have been legit. Found a kitten that was infested with fleas, vet gave him pill that killed them all. Put the Frontline Plus from Petshed on, he & the whole house are infested again. NOT happy.

lesliel44
8/10/16

Bad customer service and return policy. I returned my product and it took 4 weeks to get a refund $6.00 less than I paid. Wont do business with them again.

nolar3
7/5/16

I have ordered pet medications from this site for a few years and I've never been disappointed. The items are of great quality and great value.

cynthiaa20
4/16/16

I have used them for several years and finally made the connection this time that everytime I made a credit card purchase with them online we end up with fraudualnt charges and our creditbcars number stolen. This has happenes at least four times.

marck21
3/12/16

The product pictures on the web site are not the actual products you receive. I order a heartworm medication that was from overseas. It appeared to be of poor and unreliable quality and I was not comfortable giving it to my dog. For order tracking, they have none. So they have no idea when your order was mailed or will arrive at your house. It comes from overseas, so it took very long for my order to arrive. Customer service is horrible. They never call or email you, even though my order was over my expected delivery date. I had to call many times to see where my order was, and getting a refund was a major hassle. I was deeply disappointed that I took a chance ordering from this company. I would highly encourage you NOT to order from them.

marleyj3
8/10/15

I have been buying from petshed for the past 4 years! I love the company and the fast shipping

macyb3
4/3/15

I ordered nexgard from them and it works very well.You have to wait up almost 4 weeks for delivery.

tk17
3/11/15

Got a $5 coupon code for signing up for newsletter. Tried to order using credit card after applying the code. Credit card protection rejected the sale. Tried to use PayPal - but now the Code is invalid because it has been used already. Called Customer Service - they will not reissue a new coupon code. They lost me as a customer with this one!!!

nics9
10/30/14

I bought Revolution for cats and it smelled like straight alcohol.Compared it to Revolution from another company different smell.Did not work on ear mites or fleas. Vaccumed,put down dia-earth,moved furniture,bombed,applied other topical meds and still fleas. Did this long ago with Revolution purchased from another company and fleas were gone in less than a week 1/2. Just put Advantage on my cats/dogs and doing it all over again.The reviews on the PetShed site sound alike and seem fake. Don't waste your hard earned $ especially if you have multiple pets!

alb108
7/26/12

I have been ordering from PetShed.com for several years now. Frontline plus, Generic heart worm pills, Wormer. All of it works and how they get it from New Zealand to Florida in 5 days or less is imprssive.

jasmineh2
12/29/10

I've ordered from PetShed.com many times over the past few years and have always been pleased. I've received my products within a few days of ordering. They also have very competitive prices.

We ordered Revolution & it's always worked before, until this year. We think it's Counterfeit as well. I'm calling Revolution manufacturers to check. BEWARE!

By Anthony S.

Did they move? I never had problems with them. But these reviews scare me. I have a new baby to get meds for.

By Em R.

My heartshade came from Singapore and has no country of origin on it. I think that is illegal and I reported it to FDA. The language on the box is sketchy too. I wouldnt use it.

By Melda h.

Hong Kong.The middle man seems to be Australia.Repackaged.

By nic s.

Questions? Get answers from the PetShed staff and other customers.

PetShed?