Review of PetShed

Tel: 866-430-2823
sales@petshed.com

martham184
10/11/18

I ordered heartworm meds from this web site because AARP recommended them as being less expensive in their newsletter. I didn't check to see where this business was located and I should have. The heartworm med was shipped from Singapore. Because of China's bad reputation in the past with food items, I sure wouldn't want to give a med from China to my pets.

waynec117
5/10/18

Very poor customer service. Obviously a foreigner with a very poor command of English will answer and she is extremely difficult to understand. Ordered meds from website and after 10 days I called to find our where my order was. Finally got tired of the run-a-round and demanded a refund, which the "manager" said would issue today...another lie. I called them again and said I was filing a complaint with the Atty. Generals office for fraud and they wanted me to wait another couple of weeks...Right! Caveat Emptor Further research revealed this is a sham company misrepresenting itself and its products. Stay away, save yourself time, money and aggrevatiion by doing business with reputable companies.

willien9
11/27/17

I tried using PayPal for security, but it was denied, and I only found out when shipment didn't arrive after 3 weeks. (should have been a red flag) Ordered again using credit card that I only occasionally use. Next day, 5 or 6 fraudulent charges on it, so it was canceled. CC company says billed out of Hong Kong. I'm posting this to agree with others here who have had the same problem with cc fraud immediately after placing an order. I'm now concerned that the meds will be counterfeit, made in China, and will hesitate to use them. No more orders from them.

christas4
9/18/17

I bought generic cat dewormer for a killer deal, because they were about to expire in a few months. I gave pill to my two cats, and could tell the next day they were worm free. They did not have a big belly anymore, which may mean a cat has round worms. They did not have any side effects from the medicine.

jennyj57
8/25/17

I have 3 dogs and we had a tick problem... Other places were charging so much for tick medication.... I would go broke before I could treat them all... I was so happy to find out about this site... Yes it took a while for it to ship(from Hong Kong) but it was worth it... I just know I have to order way before medication runs out... would definitely recommend to anyone who needs flea/tick meds. Dogs are now tick free btw....

jh450
9/21/16

Order was shipped from Hong Kong. Orders shipped from Australia in the past have been legit. Found a kitten that was infested with fleas, vet gave him pill that killed them all. Put the Frontline Plus from Petshed on, he & the whole house are infested again. NOT happy.

lesliel44
8/10/16

Bad customer service and return policy. I returned my product and it took 4 weeks to get a refund $6.00 less than I paid. Wont do business with them again.

nolar3
7/5/16

I have ordered pet medications from this site for a few years and I've never been disappointed. The items are of great quality and great value.

cynthiaa20
4/16/16

I have used them for several years and finally made the connection this time that everytime I made a credit card purchase with them online we end up with fraudualnt charges and our creditbcars number stolen. This has happenes at least four times.

marck21
3/12/16

The product pictures on the web site are not the actual products you receive. I order a heartworm medication that was from overseas. It appeared to be of poor and unreliable quality and I was not comfortable giving it to my dog. For order tracking, they have none. So they have no idea when your order was mailed or will arrive at your house. It comes from overseas, so it took very long for my order to arrive. Customer service is horrible. They never call or email you, even though my order was over my expected delivery date. I had to call many times to see where my order was, and getting a refund was a major hassle. I was deeply disappointed that I took a chance ordering from this company. I would highly encourage you NOT to order from them.

marleyj3
8/10/15

I have been buying from petshed for the past 4 years! I love the company and the fast shipping

macyb3
4/3/15

I ordered nexgard from them and it works very well.You have to wait up almost 4 weeks for delivery.

tk17
3/11/15

Got a $5 coupon code for signing up for newsletter. Tried to order using credit card after applying the code. Credit card protection rejected the sale. Tried to use PayPal - but now the Code is invalid because it has been used already. Called Customer Service - they will not reissue a new coupon code. They lost me as a customer with this one!!!

nics9
10/30/14

I bought Revolution for cats and it smelled like straight alcohol.Compared it to Revolution from another company different smell.Did not work on ear mites or fleas. Vaccumed,put down dia-earth,moved furniture,bombed,applied other topical meds and still fleas. Did this long ago with Revolution purchased from another company and fleas were gone in less than a week 1/2. Just put Advantage on my cats/dogs and doing it all over again.The reviews on the PetShed site sound alike and seem fake. Don't waste your hard earned $ especially if you have multiple pets!

alb108
7/26/12

I have been ordering from PetShed.com for several years now. Frontline plus, Generic heart worm pills, Wormer. All of it works and how they get it from New Zealand to Florida in 5 days or less is imprssive.

jasmineh2
12/29/10

I've ordered from PetShed.com many times over the past few years and have always been pleased. I've received my products within a few days of ordering. They also have very competitive prices.

My heartshade came from Singapore and has no country of origin on it. I think that is illegal and I reported it to FDA. The language on the box is sketchy too. I wouldnt use it.

By Melda h.

My box of heartshade has no,counteymof origin on it. Which I believe is illegal. I do t trust them at all. The language in the box is sketchy too.

By Melda h.

Hong Kong.The middle man seems to be Australia.Repackaged.

By nic s.

Questions? Get answers from the PetShed staff and other customers.

PetShed?