Perfume Emporium reviews

Tel: 1-877-782-6580
sales@perfumeemporium.com

aaw
10/2/18

I ordered a specific perfume that had been discontinued a while ago so I was excited to find this on the website, or so I thought.
I placed my order on their home website for a perfume fragrance as shown in the image above purchase details. Upon receiving my purchase, I did not find the product bottle I ordered, but a body mist. Some may not know that perfuses and body mists are two different things. A perfume is essentially a more concentrated version of a mist. I had been sent the body mist, which in addition to the more diluted version of what I ordered, is in a completely different bottle. So disappointing. Sent an email to the company and was sent a reply that said in so many words that 'I read the description wrong.' Oddly enough the website picture had now been recently changed. Sadly this company makes it hard to submit reviews because all they get is negative feedback.

sallyh111
9/11/18

All arrived safely but with £35.73 + handling charge which was unexpected when buying through Amazon. Strawberrynet refunds this so will switch back to this supplier and in the long term more cost effective.

Tip for consumers: Add customs charge to comparison pricing.

daniellem133
3/29/18

They advertise into Australia and then cancel the order due to security reasons
Now trying to trace if they even did refund the purchase
Looks like I dodged a bullet though as reviews are showing sub standard products being delivered

bobz24
3/6/18

Hours are 9-5pm West coast time, but no one ever answers the phone. Just leave a message. Doubt if this is really a business Many locations and phone #'s seems like they move a lot. Listed in BBB as 10 employees, yet no one answers the phone, other phone numbers are not valid.; Probably work out of their house.

charless236
1/22/18

I ordered a item over 2 weeks ago try calling the 877 number to no avail.. They state to e-mail you questions and they will get back to you.. HOG WASH... They never responded. The other RED FLAG is that they don't use tracking, that should have been my first clue.ALL I can say is Please and I mean please don't buy anything from these folks.
HORRIBLE..

jeand100
1/3/18

I ordered Lanvin arpège pour homme and they sent me three fake perfumes. The liquid was yellow instead of transparent and the odor cheap. I know it's fake because I know this perfume well. Don't buy there! It's indeed a scam!

francesn11
12/7/17

Ordered cologne for my son for Christmas an after thought I emailed them to see if I would get it before Christmas and was told no, they offered to cancel the order and process a full refund in 2 - 7 business day, I email them back after the 7 days and was told that i was processed and to contact my bank, i then asked for a confirmation number and this is what they replied back...""""Our email is all you need and you do not even need that. We have been in business for many years and no one to date has complained that they couldn't locate their refund. In fact most customers call their bank and find the credit but they couldnt see it on their online statement for at least 30 days.
I cut and pasted 6 back reviews to asked them to explain nothing back so far.

mikep258
12/2/17

Worst Customer service ever. Ordered cologne 2 months ago and never received anything. Asked for a refund and never got a cent back. The corporation is a huge scam and a damn joke. Please order off Amazon or go to your local mall and buy the products that are worth the money you spend!

sherrih21
11/6/17

Do not order from them. There customer service is horrendous. The shipping time and communication is ridiculous. I wish I would have checked the reviews before I ordered. I will never shop with them again! DO NOT LET THEM TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!!!

michellel236
10/13/17

This place has THE WORST customer service I've ever experienced!! TWICE, yes twice I was sent the wrong order, meaning I have 2 things now that I do not even use or need, & I was overpriced BIG TIME! They actually left price tags on the items- I wish I could show pictures- but I paid almost $30 more than the actual price tags they forgot to remove! This place deserves a minus 5 stars! It's a joke!
I still can't believe they are in business!! PLEASE take my advice- order from somewhere else that doesn't think people are dumb enough to pay triple for the things they like!!

dannyd58
9/29/17

TODAY, I CAME BACK FROM INDIA, AND I GOT MY PRODUCT. I OPENED A BOX AND I GOT TWO BOTTLE, ONE BOTTLE IS FULL AND ONE BOTTLE IS TOTALLY EMPTY. THINK WHAT TYPE OF SERVICE THEY PROVIDE AND HOW THEY CHEAT THE PEOPLES. REALLY SHAME OF YOU GUYS, AND COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE SAID: "OUR COMPANY PROVIDES A GREAT SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS". YES REALLY GREAT BECAUSE HOW YOU GUYS CHEAT THE PUBLIC ONE BOTTLE FULL ONE EAMTY.

PLEASE NO ONE BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE PLEASE

soniaa31
8/29/17

Do not buy from this site! I returned something never got my refund. When I asked questions regarding the return label so I could try to trace the shipment, they stopped answering my emails hoping Id just go away.!

fabiom21
8/14/17

3 months...item never received. Everytime I write them asking for a refund the answer it to keep waiting. I wonder how they're still operating

nuriam2
7/17/17

Worst service ever!! It took more than a month to arrive..after that, they send a wrong perfume (not even a perfume...a body lotion, with a pic of the perfume), tricky, bad service, worst costumer service ever.....:(:(:(:(

gregorya14
5/15/17

I ordered a creed perfume on the website PerfumeEmporium.com.I have been using this brand for a very long time so I know the smell like i know my name. I stumbled into an advert of the product with a low price and i got interested. When i received the perfume, The first spray smelled like the original but after a few minutes the fragrance had disappeared (the original will stay for weeks). So i sprayed again and this time it was a strange smell. i shook the bottle and sprayed again and OMG.... i just couldnt tell what was in that bottle. This site is a BIG SCAM. Do not ever buy from them again. I wish i had read this site before ordering from them.

obaidv
5/6/17

Obaid Software Company in Vienna Should be Your First Call For The Help You Need!
We get people out fast with services that are second to none. We treat you like family because we care. Having a loved one in jail is a stressful situation,
and our goal is to take the stress out and get your loved one out.Emran Diagonstic Co, in the last ten years the Martindale AV rated, AVVO 10.0,
and Better Business Bureau A+ rated firm has grown and matured with lawyers who are MBAs, biotechnologists, former commercial bankers and a host of other varied
backgrounds that put law and practical knowledge in your back pocket.

magnac
12/22/16

Dear Folks,

Well, I Strongly suggest anyone not to deal with these PerfumeEmporium.com crooks, they will give you cheap price too good to be true for an original item which is in fact totally faked imitation.
(What they write in here is a pack of lies! http://www.perfumeemporium.com/guarantee.cfm )
Recently I have purchased a 30 oz bottle perfume from the PerfumeEmporium.com but I have received a fragrance that smells as a noname $3 imitation because I have already known the original and also the bottle & label & box donot look original either !! Furthermore, I have not received any invoice/bill since it has been sent as a gift but not as a commercial item to avoid taxation and related follow up in case of a complaint!

Don't waste your money to buy items from them simply because their physical contact information as stated on their website is given below but there is no such company settled over there because my location falls luckily within close viccinity to their address and personally I have visited the spot mentioned! Beware this scammer!
PerfumeEmporium.com
3440 West Warner Ave., Suite C & D
Santa Ana, CA 92704 United States
Customer Service - 877-782-6580

Moreover, they write on that they operate a large warehouse where they stock over 30,000 products http://www.perfumeemporium.com/about.cfm; However, it is really odd they send the goods from Nukalofa-TONGA (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nukualofa) from where my order has been posted (see the picture of the box cover I attached).
It seems that they have found a perfect location for fraudulent activities and they operate their underground business from there; click the following to see Tonga:
-Escape Tonga
-Extradited American in California court on wire fraud
-Property Tonga Real Estate Scam
-U.S. Seeks Extradition Of Alleged Fraudster Living In Tonga

Note that the Sender (see the picture of the box cover attached) shows a company namely Candle Bay Inc !! so having googled it I have reached the conclusion that these scammers are linked to another corrupt activity with exactly the same address but their tel no is different; Telephone: 877-590-6434
Click here: http://www.candlebay.com/customerservice.cfm

Lastly, I have tried to call both numbers given but no avail!!. Having checked each of their tel no via reverse phone check:
-We are sorry but we could not find information on (877) 590-6434.....
-We are sorry but we could not find information on (877) 782-6580. ...
So, these numbers as a result look to be INVALID!

And each of their website's 'About Us' section covers the same story and it begins like these ;
Candle Bay was started in June 2002 by two brothers who wanted to bring ......
Perfume Emporium was started in 1999 by two brothers who wanted to bring .....

So, who are these two brothers? Virtual scammer brothers with no name & no origin! Needless to mention again that you have to be staying away from these rotten bastards!

Later on I have reviewed some of the customer complaint sites about the PerfumeEmporium scammer and learnt that many people have suffered similarly!
Read the reviews clicking below links;

Like everyone I time to time buy goods from the internet. This was my worst experience of all unfortunately. I wish I had done a solid search before buying from these shady con artists! They are all fraud and cheating!

Beware and take enough care!

All the best,
M@Gn@c@rT@

ch21632
12/8/16

Placed an order but never received any confirmation email. I emailed Christina and she said they had no record of any orders. Then the package shows up to my home and a charge to my credit card. I emailed her again and she says put the package outside and leave it to be picked up by the shipper. Leave it unattended during the holiday season she says and once it is received she will process the credit. While the reply to my emails was prompt the handling of this order was really bad and the fact that they cannot locate your order by your name is very alarming. Will never order from them again, very untrustworthy.

kimanak
12/8/16

I have ordered a perfume and they have sent me mist. Tried to call the customer service but no one takes the call. Is that a joke ?
Can anyone tell me how to reach them?

martiusd
1/7/16

I´ve purchased on VISA Credit Card a total of US$142 in perfumes on 26/12/2015 - order #1045670 - from WWW.PERFUMEEMPORIUM.COM. A few days later I received a despondent, asinine and sarcastic e-mail stating that the products would ship between 30 to preposterous 90 days! Shipment and costumes on my account!

Should the products be not received in a 60-day time [I live in Rio - thje city of Olympiads 2016], I should contact the company by e-mail warning them that a shipment problem occurred.

Well, I live in Rio. not the surface of the Moon, North Korea, Tibet, Bhutan, Tunguska, the Aleutian Islands, or Vanuatu. I found hundreds after hundreds of complaints by Briton, Australian and Spanish citizens - in summary - people from all over the world decrying this fraudulent company. To file a complaint, proceed as follows:

File a complaint to the FBI Internet Crime Division - FBI IC3 -
www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

File also a complaint to the Federal Trading Comission:
www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc

Good Luck

Martius de Oliveira , 01/07/2016

johnc397
10/21/15

I ordered perfume and a month later it still hadn't arrived. I contacted customer service and they told me their security team had voided my purchase and I should resubmit. I resubmitted and they said it was denied again because of a bad telephone number.

I had input the wrong number and I emailed them the correct number. At this point they tell me that because I gave the wrong number twice, I was a high risk of being fraud and they would not be processing my order.

By itself, this is somewhat reasonable, but combined with all of the other bad reviews something fishy is going on and I recommend staying far away from this site.

kathleenc29
10/6/15

This company is the worst I have dealt with is a while. I ordered a produce on 9/10 expecting to receive it with in 13 business days( 1-3 days to leave the company and 4-10 days for actual delivery. Well the product should have left the company by 9/15, I received an email on 9/29 that it was shipped on the 16th. At that time the product was supposed to be arriving that day the 29th. On 9/30 I got an email letting me know they were sorry but they had run out of stock of the product I had ordered. First of all they should have known they did not have the product by the first day of placing the order and the last day it was scheduled to arrive the emailed me that it had been shipped. and with in two days of that stating oh by the way we never had the product and Never shipped the product. Now after going with another company I finally received the product 4 weeks after I place the original order with Perfume Emporium.

Tip for consumers: Do not use them because It was 3 weeks before I found out I was never going to get the product I had ordered and was waiting for!!!

susanj27
4/29/14

Perfume Emporium is my one stop shop for all of my beauty and skin care needs. They have an amazing rewards program called beauty bucks that gives me 10% cash back on all orders - this really adds up! It's free to register and they h=give you bonus points for the first time you sign up.

morganw15
4/6/13

This site has amazing brands of perfume at sale prices. They also sell makeup, skin care, and hair supplies. I bought several items from this site, and I couldn't be happier. This site was a great find.

alexandreg
11/14/11

O site é muito legal, comprei e recomendo. Quando o perfume não é entregue sempre acontece o reembolso

Questions? Get answers from the Perfume Emporium staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Perfume Emporium