Review of PC Matic

Tel: 843-628-1547
pitstopsales@pcpitstop.com

royu1
4/13/18

I purchased PC Matic and downloaded it after seeing all the TV ads and the claims they made. I use it for about three months and continually had problems with my computer. I'm still not sure I have it completely straight. I ran it almost every day because my computer keep acting like it had a virus. PC Matic kept saying everything was fine. Finally, I decided to try Kaspersky because that is what I replaced with PC Matic. I only downloaded the trail version to start. BAMB!!! 4 Trogens popped up. I use then allow that software to clean up my computer> also added Malwarebytes as added protection. My computer is working, but still not up to standard. I think PC Matic allowed so much garbage in that I will need to get a professional. How sad! Things will catch with folks that are pissing on your leg and telling you it's only water............Roy

kevinb4
12/4/15

It is great software and a great group of people period! The software is super intelligent and the staff is highly knowledgeable and to top it off it is made right here in the USA. This is a company you can trust!

if you look up their location on google - it shows a 4 bedroom house in a farm area, i'm all for mom and pop type business making it - but wow, definitely not what you see on tv.

By Melissa A.
Questions? Get answers from the PC Matic staff and other customers.

PC Matic?