This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Pawspetsupermarket.co.uk

Pawspetsupermarket.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.61 stars from 69 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Pawspetsupermarket.co.uk also ranks 172nd among Dogs sites. The most common issues with Pawspetsupermarket.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• The dog coat range they have this year must be one of the largest on the web, the prices are great too.
  • They have a nice easy to use web site, with some fantastic prices,

• I was impressed with this company until a month after my order they took a duplicate payment from my credit card.
  • Has anyone tried reporting them to Trading Standards or perhaps Pay Pal to stop them?
How would you rate Pawspetsupermarket.co.uk?

“I noticed that I had an amount coming out of my bank...”

Frederica H.
1/9/12

I noticed that I had an amount coming out of my bank monthly for which I did not know what it was. On checking I found out that it was pawspetsupermarket.com that it was from. I contacted their site and told them that I was disgusted that this was being done and a day later got an answer from them, saying that if I could identify the payment dates they would refund all the monies. Yes I thought!!. I have checked my bank statement and this has been done. I contacted them and thanked them. If you tell them just what has been going out of your bank I am sure they will look into it and refund you. Good luck.

“This is a familiar story”

CLIFF A.
2/11/12

This is a familiar story. Bought a dog coat in June 2011 for £16.99. It arrived OK and was OK. Kept taking the money every month up to and including December 2011. Luckily I paid by Visa and contacted my Visa provider's fraud dept. enclosing printouts from this website.They investigated and refunded the fraudulent payments. This should work for you if you paid by Visa. I've also cancelled that card and had a new one issued. Good Luck.

credit card (11) trading standards (7) not buy (5) bank account (6) refund (37) phone number (4) company (18) dog coat (8) web site (5) dog collar (5) dog bed (3) money (26)
cliffa1
February 11th, 2012
baileyk
June 27th, 2010
They took payment from me twice - once in December when I purchased an item (please note it took them over a month to deliver my goods) and than they took the same payment amount months later which was unauthorised. Despite contacting them on numerous occassions to refund me, I have still not received a refund. I suggest you avoid this website, unless you are prepared to scrutinise your bank account each month.
lisas45
February 1st, 2012
I bought a dog bed in December and the money went out of my account, They have since taken out another payment out of my account, I contacted them - they said it would be refunded and it hasn't. I have since read lots of bad things about them and have emailed them again on numerous occasions and received quite abusive responses from 'Maxine'. I will be complaining everywhere I can about this site as they are just helping themselves to our money. Absolutely shocking. They need to be closed down ASAP!
melh3
March 3rd, 2011
Absolutely appalled by the treatment from this website.
Purchased a dog basket for £19.99 in October last year 2010 ... yes it arrived but the Company deducted further payments. All in all I have been charged three times for one product.

I emailed the Company about their 'mistake' and received a reply with an apology and a promise of a refund.

No refund has yet been received ... fast forward to 2011 and I noticed today on my bank statement this Company has again charged me. This has cost me not just financially but also wasted hours on the phone having to cancel my visa card and speaking to various departments personnel within my bank regarding this Company's er 'mistake'. I hope they get investigated and soon.

I shall certainly never be going back to this website/Company.
fredericah
January 9th, 2012

Good luck.
sandyh5
October 10th, 2010
I shop on this particular web site quite frequently.
My orders always arrive in a good time

I have never had any issues with contacting them, they always answer my e-mail in a good professional manner and in good time.

I have bought several Items for my dog from them, over the past couple of years and have always had my orders arrive fairly quickly.

I find the quality of the goods very good, and the prices are very competitive too

I for one will be continuing to shop with this web site.
abil
March 9th, 2011
After ordering my product off of this website I then went on to read the reviews and I started to get worried as everyone was bad, I ordered my item on the 5th and have got it taking only 3 working days I was pleased with this as I thought it was never going to turn up. Overall I think that this website is great to use. :)
joyj1
July 24th, 2010
I have just purchased two little coats for my puppy and found the site excellent, I was little concern at first after reading the last reveiw but I need not have been concernd as they arrived very quickly and excelent quality I orderd over the weekend and my parcel arrived in four days.
Thank you pawspetsupermarket.
Joy.
rogers5
January 29th, 2011
I ordered a dog coat on 10th Dec 2010. The money was taken from my account on 14th and the coat arrive on 22nd December. As others have observed there are no details of estimated delivery times. Now for the problem ... they have taken a further payment from my account this month and like other customers have reported it is proving impossible to make contact with them. My only option is to cancel my card and report this to the Visa Fraud department at my bank. Has anyone tried reporting them to Trading Standards or perhaps Pay Pal to stop them?
russelh
October 10th, 2010
A really nice place to shop

They have a nice easy to use web site, with some fantastic prices,
I have bought things from here a few times for my pets.

the delivery time scales are quite good, i have swapped things a time or two with no problems at all.

I find customer services friendly and helpful.

I will most defiantly be shopping with this site again
johnw64
August 24th, 2011
item was great value for money,tried communicating on the comments page,didnt seem to work so sent e-mail and got a quick respons.item took a while to be delivered but happy with purchase
jos1889
January 15th, 2013
pawspetsupermarket took money from my credit card and I never even bought anything, never heard of the site. I contacted them and they refunded me and then I closed my credit card and opened a new one so they couldn't do it again. I've been contacted by Trading Standards. Apparently they trade under different pseudonyms paswpetsupermarket.co.uk is just one of them.
juneg
October 19th, 2010
Do not use them.
I purchased a dog collar and harness in August 2010.
£28.98.
Received the items. Howeve I have just noticed they have taken another two payments for the same amount in September and August.
So I have now paid £86.94 for something that should have cost £28.98.
Can't get them on the phone. Have emailed but don't hold too much hope!
sallyt1
July 30th, 2010
I bought a pet carrier back in february and since then, they had taken 3 extra payments unathorised from my bank account, but since e.mailing them and letting them know they have since refunded me. So they have gone up in my estimation. it must have been a computer error. so many thanks to pawspets for sorting the problem out. thanks again sally
jennyp
October 9th, 2010
Great site, I too shop on this site quite a lot, its a super site.

I have just got my dog Charlie a new coat and collar, he is a greyhound and the hunter greyhound coat is really well made and nicely lined in fleece.
the collar is the thing that impressed me the most, it is padded with a red lining and is one of the best quality greyhound collars i have seen for a while.

I ordered the coat and collar last Monday and they were with me on Wednesday, pretty good delivery I think.

I have got quite a lot of greyhound things from this site and ordered a few items for my mums cat, and sister rabbit, I have always found the price good and the delivery quick.

Just to point out, and to agree with some others, you are best e-mailing them, as the phone line on the web site does get busy at times.

I personally prefer e-mailing when I shop on line on any web site,though as you have a copy of whats been said so you know where your at.

Not that I have ever had a problem with these guys, I've even asked for a call back in one of my e-mails when my laptop crashed on me and I was not sure if the payment had gone through, they called me back and were excellent,
kn1
August 9th, 2010
After ordering an item I decided to read some of the bad reviews, big mistake. I got quite worried expecting my item not to turn up etc. What do you know it turned up. I paniced for nothing. The item was brilliant,much cheaper than elsewhere. I will be dealing with pawspetsupermarket again. A GREAT buy..
traceyc7
March 8th, 2011
Bought a guinea pig cage beginning of feb item came on time and was in good order. Noticed at beginning of march payment had been taken out again. Tried to phone them a few times got automated service then got cut off (couldn't leave message) got in touch with my bank cancelled my card and bank refunded me on chargeback. Will never use this site again. Will always check reviews first. Be warned!
carolr5
October 10th, 2010
What a wonderful web site.

I buy most of my pets thinks from this site, and I have lots of pets,

I must say they have a great range of things to choose from, I have just bought my cat, Kit-cat a new cat post, as always I paid a great Price for it and it was delivered in a couple of days.

I will be ordering my dogs coats this week, as the weather is turning nasty again.

I have no trouble shopping on this web site, would highly recommend them to my Friends and family, most of whom already shop with them, in fact it was a colleague at work who told me about this web site, as i was having trouble with the one i was using at the time.

I have always had my e-mails answered very quickly and my goods have always arrived, I do know designer stuff can be a while, but as long as you know its not a problem, if you want your order quick then you just don't order designer stuff, there are so many dog coats to choose from, I may get a few and try them all on my dogs.

I know i can sent anything back I do not want to keep and have always been refunded quickly

A fantastic web site and so easy to use, which is a big plus for me.
andrewr3
October 25th, 2010
I LOVE this web site, I have like many others, shopped with them for a while now.
I have a couple of greyhounds.

I order around once a month from them, last week I ordered a coat for one of my greyhounds, it arrived at the weekend, the quality is great, and I paid a great price for it too.

I have ordered other things from them in the past, such as my cat scratcher, the fat boy, what a great product that turned out to be very large, just as described "a fat boy" it was the best price on the net.

My wife has alos ordered a few bits and bobs for the budgie, again the order turned up in a good time

We are both very pleased with the site and have no problems, I do think I need to order another greyhound coat for the other dog, now the weather is getting colder.

I will certainly let you all now if I ever have a problem with them, which I very much doubt
yvonneh
February 2nd, 2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, avoid this company. Do not touch them with a bargepole. They are crooks. They have taken two unauthorised payments from my credit card & have not answered my email requesting a refund. Am now leaving it to my Credit card providor to sort it but I am going to report this rogue company to Trading Standards. I would encourage everyone who has had a similar experience to do the same. They are probably making thousands from all those people who do not bother to check their bank/credit card statements.
catherinew1
February 6th, 2011
After ordering a coat for my dog in November 20011, which I had to return, I was charged twice and was then charged again the following month, in total they took £41.97 from my account, I then had the inconvienience of canceling my bank card to stop further payments being taken. After two months of constant emails and unanswered phone calls I did finally get my money refunded. I wish I had read the reviews before hand. So please if your thinking about ordering from this company BEWARE !!!!!!!!
sachah
February 17th, 2011
I bought a coat for a puppy in November and since then they have taken 3 more payments unauthorised from my account, i have spent today trying to sort it and speak to them but to no avail. 3 emails and constant attempts to phone them but since googling them I see loads of people have had the same problem. Its robbery!
I'm thinking solicitor and Watchdog, if they just answered their phone the cowards, it would help.
rosiey
June 24th, 2010
This site is brilliant, I have just ordered a red leather dog bed, wow its lovely.
I ordered from here a lot, I came to give a good review for my dog bed, and just read Paul e,s review and comment, Sorry Paul E you have been caught out.I too got a pet carrier from this site, however I copied the page full of them over a year ago and showed my son, I just happened to still have this with my order details the prices of them are still the same and guess what they do not even sell on for the price you say and they never have. Nice try though just goes to show you can not trust what is on the INTERNET about companies.
sarahs6
September 18th, 2010
I ordered 2 rabbit leads from this store,both arrived in good time and i was happy,but... about a month later i noticed that they have taken the same amount of money from my account again unathorised? I emailed them and in all honestly they emailed straight back as i was worried because you cannot contact them by phone,they said it was an error and would refund within 5 days,the refund did not happen so i emailed again and again they responded quickly but said that was an error also and would refund again, -this eventually happend but i am worried this will keep on happening as reading other reviews from here and other review websites this is a very common problem! Definately needs investigating!
luanb
August 31st, 2011
do not use this site, i purchased some dishes for my bunnys and paid via debit card, they have since taken two further payments and it took me 2 months to get it back.They are currently under investigation by east riding trading standards so log a call with them, lets get them shut down and stop doing to anybody else what they have done to so many people!

Hi All I brought 2 sets of polka dot collar & leads back in July.. delivered within 3 weeks, but then after a week of them being used, all the fake leather came off both collars so I sent them an email complaining asking for a return address & for a refund.. 8 emails later, (2 back saying they are waiting for a response from the designers) I AM NOT A HAPPY BUNNY You cannot reach them on their phone as it diverts straight to an American Voicemail.. You get no where by emailing them either. I have now faxed them - we'll see how we get on. IF YOU WANT MY OPINION DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE.. CHEAP DOESNT ALWAYS PAY!

By JACQUELINE D.