Review of ShihtzusForever

carterscuties@bellsouth.net

1 star

jonnam7
6/30/19

Very accommodating costumer service and inquiries fast transaction and very cute puppies. They have lots of kind of shih tzus

nicoled239
5/24/19

I have grown up with Shih Tzus so when I was finally ready to have a dog of my own there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted a Shih Tzu. After searching online for days to find the perfect baby, I came across ShihTzusForever. I absolutely fell in love with a little girl with unique red coloring. She is, hands down, the best thing to happen in my life! She is the sweetest, most lovable and social baby ever. Everyone who meets her completely falls in love with her!
My family has bought from several different breeders over the years but none of them compare to Sherry. I was concerned with the high price at first but after speaking with Sherry and meeting her in person I quickly realized that she was worth every penny. Her Shih Tzus are of the highest quality. Sherry is very professional and you can tell how much she loves and cares for these precious babies. My family and I will definitely be buying from her again!!

elizag6
2/10/19

If you are looking for an amazing Shih Tzu puppy look no further. After research many websites and talk to many breaders I found Sherry. Sherry is a wonderful person to work with and have the most precious puppies. I am SO happy I choose to get my little boy from shihtzusforever. He brightens my day and put a smile on my face . He is the most sweet , loveable puppy. He is my pride and joy. We would definitely purchase another puppy from Shihtzusforever.
Thank you Sherry for being an honest and ethical breeder .

brendac262
1/6/19

We lost our yorkie over the summer and really thought that we would not have anymore dogs. Well, I happened upon Sherry's website and fell in love with my little boy.

Sherry and I spoke on few occasions and our little boy was being flown to us by a nanny.

What an experience! Our dog, along with the one my mom purchased, arrived at the local airport and it was love at first site! The nanny experience was awesome and worked out perfectly. The nanny was so polite, kind and wanted the dogs to have a good transition. The dogs were perfectly groomed and in the dog carrier ready to greet us

Sherry set all of her expectations up front and we knew exactly what we were getting.

Our little boy is perfect and has brought such joy to our lives.

deborahg189
11/15/18

Last winter, I got two darling babies from Sherry of ShihTzusForever. She met me at the Birmingham Airport, bringing the puppies snuggled in her arms! It was obvious how much she loved her puppies, and how much she cared about their going to a good home. She gave me all of the instructions and items that I would initially need, and seemed like she really didn't want to say goodbye to them.

The puppies themselves couldn't be cuter or more affectionate. They have the funniest and individual personalities, and love to tumble around with each other. They are very happy brothers. They are a year old now, and have only grown more darling and sweeter with time.

I have had Shih Tzus continuously since 1981(!!), and do feel that I know the breed very well. Sherry is quite a fine, honest, conscientious and caring breeder. I recommend her highly.

nancyk232
nancy k.
10/6/18

Everything was perfect! Our little Emma is amazing. This was the second puppy we got from Sherry. For a good reason. Thanks again Sherry!

Dave and Nancy

rebeccaj113
9/20/18

Had I known about this site, I would have added my thoughts two years ago.

I got a precious female Shihtzu from Sherry two years ago this past August. Prior to getting a new furkid to add to my family, I literally researched for months and months to determine where I wanted to get my next addition to my family. I finally found my way to Sherry's website and am so delighted that I did. Sherry and I talked on the phone several times with some of the calls lasting over an hour. She never rushed me through a conversation and was very upfront with information and her thoughts on dogs and how she expects them to be taken care of.

My precious Tinkie has now been with me for two years. I have always had small dogs and all of them have been so very precious, but my little Tinkie is truly the icing on the cake. In each dog I have had, the uppermost quality I always looked for was a dog that was lovable. . one that would let me love and kiss on her anytime I wanted to. I thought the dogs I had in the past were lovable but that was before I got my Tinkie. When I pick her up, she lays her little head on my shoulder just like a human baby. She will allow me to cradle her like a human baby. She is absolutely the cutest, most precious little dog ever. She has a wonderful, delightful and funny personality and keeps me laughing on a daily basis. I am so eager to get home each afternoon after work so I can spend time with her.

I have a monthly standing appointment with my groomer and when I went to pick Tinkie up after her first grooming, my groomer wanted to know where I had gotten this "exceptional" little puppy. She said that she has been grooming dogs for 40 years and has groomed a lot of Shihtzus. She said she had never come across a Shihtzu as exceptional as my little Tinkie.

I strive to be the best pet parent that I can be. With purchasing high quality dog food, groomings, supplements, vet visits, etc., it can get quite expensive. If money was not an issue for me, I would have a house full of Sherry's babies. I go to Sherry's website on a daily basis and will have to be satisfied with just looking at her precious babies until I can afford another one.

denar1
9/20/18

Sammy is such a great addition to our family. He is a very intelligent and a stunning little Shih Tzu. He draws attention from people where ever we go and he loves everyone. He has the best personality and loves to play and we got him at seven months old.

We took Sammy to our vet and he passed his health check with flying colors. Our veterinarian was very impressed with the way Sherry spays and neuters her puppies and gives them all of their puppy shots before going to their new home. Our veterinarian said that he has never seen a breeder that cares as much as Sherry does and that it shows in everything she did with Sammy.

Choosing to purchase from Sherry at ShihTzusForever was the best decision we could have made. Sammy came to us house trained and neutered. Sammy even had
all of his puppy shots and dew claws removed. We had trouble with dew claws in the past so that means a lot to us.

The process was smooth and we received a great addition to our family. Sherry is always happy to answer any questions and that did not end after we got our new baby home. She has been a big help to us and always there are answer our questions.

maggies82
7/24/18

We just got our little Emmie last Friday and I can absolutely say that we could not be happier with this darling puppy! She is so adorable and so sweet and so well behaved. Sherry raises her puppies until they are six or seven months old, so by the time you get them, they have been spayed or neutered, are housebroken and have had most of their shots. Emmie has such a fantastic disposition and she is so smart. Already knows her name, goes outside on the grass or on her P pads, sleeps through the night from the first night without a peep! Plays with her toys and doesnt chew on anything else! Ive had a lot of puppies in my day but Ive never had a puppy like this, but the fact that they are a little older when you get them really helps. Sherry is wonderful to work with. Will spend hours talking or texting with you before you get your puppy and after. She is very hands-on and involved with each puppy and each transaction. I have talked to her several times since last Friday because she really wants your puppy to get settled in quickly without any problems. Anytime I have a question I can either call her or text her And she gets right back to me. If you are really interested in a beautiful imperial shuh tzu, I would highly recommend you look on Sherrys website and give her a call.

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Dear Maggie, Thank you for the Beautiful review. It could not have come at a better time. I always do my best to give puppy parents what they are looking for in a puppy. I work very hard with my babies, preparing them for their life with their New loving family. I don't sell to just everyone that calls. I knew that you would be the perfect home for Little Emmie. I do keep my babies longer than any other breeder. I like to sell them when older because young puppies stress out and die from being sold to young. The tiny ones are more at risk when changing homes so the older the better. I also spay and neuter every puppy before going to their new home. This way they have had all their puppy shots and have built their immunity to protect them against the deadly parvo virus that can be picked up anywhere from the ground or even the veterinarian clinic. Puppies don't have a full immunity against parvo until well after 6 months old. Even with all puppy shots a puppy does NOT have a full immunity until well over 6 months old. The older the pup gets the stronger the immunity gets. I let the new puppy parents get the rabies shot on their end because it's best to wait until older. I have seen too many reactions to the rabies shot. I work with all my pups to potty pad train them and to train them to grass. Most are trained when they arrive at their new homes. I do all this because I want all my puppy parents to be happy when they get my baby. I have a way of training that works. Most puppy parents don't understand how training works and a lot of pups get messed up and never get trained. All of this is why I have so many Happy puppy parents. I'm so Happy that you are one of them! Maggie, you have been a pleasure to work with. You are always welcome to another www.shihtzusforever.com Shih Tzu puppy. If you ever need me you know where I am. It's always best to call my landline 334-289-0682 because I'm not a big cell phone person. The cell phone may be laying somewhere dead for 3 days or more and I won't even miss it. Give little Emmie a big kiss for me and send me pictures when you can. So gald we are FB friends so we can keep up with each other :)
sheliac7
6/23/18
• Updated review

How different each are from each other! LOL Never could we see ourselves without the 2 of them. Georgie is our little Wolfman. His face is so full of hair..his personality is laid back and just goes with the flow with everything. Mr Marginal is what John calls him. Happy go lucky! Then there is Ralphie! He is the cuddlier. Plays with our cat who is about twice his size! Loves to whipper when he wants attention. The little guard dog!! He jumps in our window sills to whimper and bark at the deer..when outside though, he just lays down face forward watching them. They have taken control of us. Willingly. When together, John calls them, The Terrible 2. Says like kids in their 2 yrs of age! Hence their nickname..

“Sherry and your family are the best.”
6/23/18
• Previous review

Sherry is a very nice and informative person. After talking with her by phone, we opted to drive to pick up Georgie. Called a week later to tell how much fun he is and my husband HAD to ask if she still had the 2nd one still. We drive up again that weekend and picked up Ralphie! Our vet is very impressed with both of them. Georgie is 7 mos old weighing in at 4.8. And Ralphie is 7 mos weighing in at 4.6. Tiny but rugged little chaps. We got both of them before Christmas. She breeds very high quality.

rosep57
5/12/18
• Updated review

Well,Cody has 2 more playmates added to his fur kid family! Thank you again Sherry,for 2 incredibly adorable little girls! Carli (was Ava) and Buffy (was Blossom). Here are a few more pics for those that are thinking about some furry eye candy that will melt your ! "Thank you Sherry...for filling my house with love".

“Itty bitty "Cody"..."You get me!!"”
5/12/18
• Previous review

Sherry,as you know...I LOVE my Cody! He totally lights up my everyday. When I ever get the opportunity to get another, he or she will only come from you! I am so thankful to have found you. I love our conversations,and look forward to many more. Rose in NJ.

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
My sweet little Bit Bit now named Cody. Lord knows I Loved him so much and it was so hard letting him go. I will never forget the morning when I got in my car to leave with Cody in my lap. My husband walked up to my car and asked me was I going to cry and I broke down crying and covered my face with my hands. Even half way into the trip I almost turned that car around and come back home with My little Cody. After raising him for 8 months and trying to fatten him up he had stolen my heart. I worked so hard for so long to get his weight up to 3 pounds and it was time for me to let go and to let him fly away. Really I just could not stand the thought of hurting you and knowing that you loved him too. Just remember every time that you look at him you have a piece of my heart wrapped in fur. Give that baby a kiss for me. If you ever need me you know where I am. Thank you for the wonderful review :)
yolanday5
5/4/18

After talking to many Shih Tzu breeders I decided to purchase from Sherry at Shih Tzu Forever in Alabama. At first, I was a little skeptical at first since I wasn't able to see the pups in person, but after some back & forth with Sherry, I realized she was a trustworthy breeder. You quickly learn that she is passionate about breeding & her Shih Tzus, and you can tell she really cares about making sure her pups go to loving homes.

My puppies arrived to me with a nanny that I met at my local airport. As soon as I saw my pups, it was love at first sight. They really are beautiful Shih Tzus! My babies are now 5 years old. They are healthy and have wonderful temperaments. During these past years, I have reached out to Sherry with many questions - from training to health - & she has always been eager to help me for the sake of the puppies she breeds. She has been my mentor and always lends her ear to listen. I will always recommend Sherry as a breeder & forever be thankful to her for blessing me with my little loves & being someone I can turn to for advice & guidance.

donnag130
2/26/18

This is my second baby from Sherry. She is the most loving breeder I have ever seen. We just got White e from her and we can tell how much he was loved by her. He is so loving and sweet. She personally loves every baby while she has them and keeps loving them when they are in our home. She feeds them the best food and has them on supplements to insure their well being. She will answer any questions we have about our babies before we purchase and after. If you are looking for a tiny healthy imperial shih tzu, then you have found the right breeder. Thank you Sherry for the advice you give me for the ones I have purchased from you and the older ones that I had before I came across you.

traceyc67
2/21/18

Sherry sold us a very sweet loving energetic and healthy beautiful girl Shih Tzu.

She is a wealth of knowledge more than you could ever get out of standard website or breeders that sell two companies. I recommend her - she provides exceptional $#*!zu puppies and excellent service .

cynthiad65
2/14/18

I have had my fella for several months now and couldnt be happier. Great personality and beautiful! Sherry raises healthy, even tempered, gorgeous puppies. You cannot go wrong with her dogs. You can tell she loves each one and they love her. 5 stars in my book!

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Thank you for the wonderful review, Cynthia. I'm glad you are happy with that little boy. He is watching over his Momma while she has the flu. That's so sweet of him and dogs can tell when we are sick. I'm sure he knows that you have a fever and can sense it. One day I'm going to drop by and visit with you when I get time. Again, thank you so such and give that baby a kiss for me. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Hugs
tomb326
2/12/18

We have enjoyed tiny dogs for 30 years . It was recently time for another tiny Shihtzu. We found Sherry, had several conversations and picked a little girl. The entire experience was great including the personal delivery by a nanny. She came with a carrier blanket food and treats. We will be calling Sherry in the future when we are ready for another.

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Dear Tom, Thank you for the review as it means a lot to me. You have a very special tiny girl and I know you will enjoy her for many years. She was the perfect match for your family. Please keep me posted on how she is doing and give her a big kiss for me. You are always welcome to another www.shihtzusforever.com Shih Tzu puppy. If you need me you know where I am.
raljeanh
2/5/18

We searched and reviewed many Shih Tzu sites on-line. As former owners of two standard Shih Tzu, we knew what we were looking for in a breeder. Sherri is everything and then some. She is a great furry baby Mom. Sherri's babies are healthy, alert, intelligent, beautiful, well taken taken care of. Sherri spends a lot of time with her babies. She begins the potty training of each pup. We are so pleased and in love with our boy, Numi. He is a total joy and very comical. Sherri is very professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much, Sherri! We are blessed to have you.

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Raljean, Thank you for such a lovely review. It was so nice getting to meet you and your husband at Cracker Barrel. I just love up beat, happy, positive puppy parents. You guys are the best and I LOVE all my Louisiana puppy parents. I know you live in Georgia now but you are still a Louisiana Lady which makes you special. I have two more Louisiana Ladies in my reviews below. Lila L. and Tony L. are Louisiana ladies and are on FB with me. I will have to connect you ladies! I'm so happy that God crossed our paths and you ended up with the perfect little boy. Hope you enjoy the bottle of wine. I have got to buy some ice cream and try your husbands treat. Just remember I am here for the life of the Shih Tzu puppy and longer if you ever need me. You are always welcome to another www.shihtzusforever.com Shih Tzu puppy :)
angellat
2/5/18

All was done in a very professional manner, interacting with me often, until all processes were complete.

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Angella, Thank you so much for the review. You are such a sweet lady and it was a pleasure getting to know you. You are the perfect Mom for that little Shih Tzu Girl and she was a perfect match for you . You knew everything to do for her before I even told you. I know Washington State is a long ways away but maybe one day we can meet up for a visit. You know where I am if you ever need help with the baby. Keep me posted on how you two are doing. You are always welcome to another www.shihtzusforever.com Shih Tzu puppy. Hugs sweet Lady :)
kristis26
1/19/18

We found Sherry on the internet and brought our little Drummer home December 22, 2017. Sherry has been such a pleasure to work with and can answer any questions you may have about her beautiful Shih Tzu puppies. Her knowledge and advice have been greatly appreciated in caring for Drummer. He is the sweetest and most lovable dog which reflects the care and training he received from Sherry. Drummer has the best personality and keeps us laughing all the time. Our whole family has fallen completely in love with him! Thank you, Sherry, for helping us find our perfect puppy!!

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Kristi, Thank you for such a lovely review. I will never forget the day I met your husband and daughter at Cracker Barrel. That little Shih Tzu boy never missed a beat and when they put him in the large wire cage on the back seat he was playing and showing off for them. You have a very sweet and loving family and I'm so glad God crossed our paths. For me it's all about picking the right family for each pup and this was a perfect match for sure. My North Carolina puppy parents are always the best! If you need me you know where I am. You are always welcome to another www.shihtzusforever.com Shih Tzu puppy :)
jessicao53
1/9/18

Early on in my quest for finding the perfect Shih Tzu, I was fortunate enough to find Sherry and Shih Tzus Forever! Sherry and I had an immediate connection and it was clear to me that she was passionate about matching her puppies with the right family. We talked at length about what I was hoping for and she recommended the perfect puppy. We could not be any happier with his charming personality, his adorable face, tiny size and fabulous fur! Sherry helped guide us through the transition and was there every step of the way. We absolutely adore our little boy, Finlan, who is now a member of our family. If you are in the market for a perfect Imperial Shih Tzu, I highly recommend contacting Sherry at Shih Tzus Forever!

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Dear Jessica, what a wonderful and thoughtful review! Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to submit such a kind and generous posting. Your little Finlan is a very special boy and I do miss that little bundle of joy. He is one that I would have kept for myself. Trust it was not easy letting him go. I knew that he was exactly what your family was looking for and that it was a perfect match. I'm here for Lifetime puppy Support if you ever need me. You are always welcome to call me at anytime and more then welcome to another ShihTzusForever Shih Tzu puppy. Again Thank you so much and give that Baby a kiss for me. You can play my videos for him so he can hear my voice :)
melissaf84
1/9/18

I recently got a puppy from Sherry from the shihtzusforever website, and could not be happier! Sherry is a good hearted person and is passionate about what she does. She is always there to answer any questions I may have. My boy is smart, has the sweetest personality and is healthy. Thank you Sherry for my dream dog!! <3

-Melissa

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Thank you so much for your kind words, Melissa. You are such a sweet young lady and I'm so happy to be FaceBook friends with you. Most everyone that does a review is a FB friend and I get to watch my babies grow! Your little boy looked like a real Teddy Bear and such a sweet boy. As you know I'm here for Lifetime puppy Support if you ever need me. You are always welcome to call me at anytime and more than welcome to another ShihTzusForever Shih Tzu puppy. I'm glad to see you on instagram too! Instagram is my Happy Spot :) Hugs Girl.
gretchenb17
1/9/18

We bought our little Dolly from Sherry about 6 yrs ago. I could not be happier. She is not only a top quality dog, but her personality is the best. Dealing with Sherry herself was enjoyable and she answered all my questions. Since we live in another state, she was shipped..She arrived in top shape with her blanket, toys, food and water. Sherry is the most caring person of animals I've ever known.... Don't ever hesitate to buy a pet from shihtzu forever. You won't be sorry. G.A.Baker

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Hi Gretchen, Thank you for the wonderful shihtzusforever.com review. Can't believe it's been 6 years since you got Dolly! I love hearing from all my wonderful puppy parents and so glad we have stayed in touch with each other. Just let me know when you are ready for another baby and I will pick the perfect match for you again. Give Dolly a big kiss for me :) Look me up on Instagram also " Shih Tzus_Forever ".
paulac102
1/6/18

We couldn't be more excited with our new babies. They have been such a blessing to our family. They are the most beautiful, smart, loving puppies. We came across Sherrys website after looking at getting a new puppy, we are so glad we did too. The whole experience with Sherry was nothing more than great for us and picking our babies out! Sherry and her puppies are truly the best! Thank u so much Sherry for all ur help and time, we are very grateful to have worked with u and to have two of ur beautiful babies!

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Hi Paula, Thank you for the lovely shihtzusforever.com review! I just want you to know that you put a big smile on my face when telling me about your Mom and her puppy. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that you and Mom are so happy with both of the babies. As a breeder there is no greater feeling than having happy puppy parents. As you already know I'm here for Lifetime puppy Support if you ever need me. One of these days I'm coming to visit you in Louisiana and see your exotic animal Safari. I'm sure I will not want to leave. Give that baby a Big kiss for me and tell Mom to do the same :)
as5716
9/18/17

We could not be more happy with our sweet baby! He is such a wonderful baby and has fit in to our family perfectly! The entire process was amazing and it truly felt as though she wanted to make sure our home was a great fit which was greatly appreciated!

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Amy, Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm so Happy for your family and Shug. He was a perfect match and I knew he would be. It was so hard letting him go because I'm so in love with them at 6 months of age. I worry so much over my babies and just want to make sure they get the best home ever. I know that I can be a little hard but that is what makes me a good Shih Tzu Mom. Thank you so much for the pictures! I just LOVE the picture of your little girl reading a book to Shug and his new 100 pound brother. That is a very special picture. Give Shug a big kiss for me. You are always welcome to another www.shihtzusforever.com Shih Tzu puppy :) If you ever need anything you know where to find me.
patricias216
7/31/17

I have taught my baby to used a bell that i put on my door nob when he goes out side to potty he is so smart and has a personality thats so lovable its all most like he is human and we love him so much, he such a joy to have thank you Sherry for him

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Patricia, Thank you for the wonderful review. I love to hear about my babies and how they are doing. I will always remember the day you and your husband came to my home to pick up your Shih Tzu baby. I remember taking you out in the front yard so you could see his color in better lighting and your husband taking time with my granddaughters. Keep me posted from time to time on how your baby is doing. Don't forget to go to my website and click on the NuVet Plus page. I encourage everyone I know to put their dogs and cats on NuVet Plus. At www.shihtzusforever.com all of our Moms and puppies are on NuVet Plus. Even my cats are taking NuVet Plus and the results have been life changing for us. You can copy and paste this link into your search bar www.shihtzusforever.com/NuVet-Plus.html to order. In commercial pet foods the vitamins are sensitive to heat and are destroyed in the cooking process. If left untreated, a simple vitamin deficiency can become fatal. NuVet Plus is COLD processed allowing all of the benefits of its rich nutrients to be retained and it's HUMAN Grade. NuVet Plus® Canine Formula is specially formulated to optimize dog health. Superior to simple pet vitamins or herbal remedies, this synergistic formula contains over 30 human-grade, naturally-derived ingredients. NuVet boost the immune system and helps keep your dog or cat out of the vet clinic. Enough about NuVet! Thank you for loving my baby and give him a BIG kiss for me. You are always welcome to another ShihTzusForever Shih Tzu puppy :)

I never allow a puppy to leave at 2 months old because they should be with their mom until much older or until 12 weeks old at least. You can check my website often to view the puppies for sale and the price below their pictures. If you see one that you are interested in, just give me a call. Sorry, but I don't believe is selling puppies that are too young. Yes, all of my babies are spayed and neutered before going to their new forever homes. Shelia C. has two from me and she drove all the way from Texas to get her babies from me. She made the trip twice :) Thank you Shelia! Give the babies a big kiss for me.

By Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative

I'm located in Gallion, Alabama 3 miles south of Demopolis Alabama. I offer many puppy parent references and veterinarian references. A lot of my puppy parents are on FB with me. I have lived here for 55 years and everyone around here Knows me. I'm an open book and my home address is listed on my website. You are more than welcome to check with Demopolis, Alabama Police Department to see if I'm real or safe. My name is Sherry Joiner 300 Starmont Road Gallion Alabama 36742. I will be more than happy to answer all your questions by phone. It's best to get to know me by phone if you are really looking for a puppy. I will also need references and veterinarian references. Not every caller gets a puppy from me. All of my babies are spayed/neutered, dew claws removed, shots, wormed every two weeks, flea MEDs, and on heart worm prevention. My puppies are potty pad trained and well groomed. The also eat the very best food on the market. All of my reviews are from really puppy buyers and most are on fb with me.

By Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative

Please visit our website https://www.shihtzusforever.com to see puppies listed and prices. Click on " Pups For Sale " page to view.

By Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative

Puppies are listed on the website http://www.shihtzusforever.com right now. If the business was closed, the website would have been shut down. I only breed for a few months out of the year. If my girls are not in heat during that 2 or 3 month, breeding window, then they don't have puppies that year. I don't breed all year around and never over breed my girls. No breeder needs puppies 365 days a year. For me it's all about quality not quantity.

By Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ShihtzusForever staff and other customers.

ShihtzusForever?