LittlePuppiesOnline reviews

Tel: 740-497-2333
sales@littlepuppiesonline.com

kaylar50
4/25/18

Check the Humane Societys Horrible Hundred to see this company under Ohios worst puppy mills. Was deeply saddened to learn this after buying my own puppy from Nathan and Sara Bazler who really fooled me.

chelsit
12/23/17

My fiancé and I were looking for a puppy that had little dander problems that would be okay with my allergies. Ive never been able to have a dog and longed for that companionship. I heard about littlepuppiesonline through another website. We found a mini Maltese named Noah and completely fell in love with him. It wasnt 2 days later that I drive 7 hrs to go and get him to be part of the family. He brought Noah in and i instantly fell in love. He answered any of my questions concerning him and the adjustment to our home. He gave specific instructions for an easy transition and my healthy baby boy couldnt be happier. We will soon come back for another boy and will continue coming to littlepuppiesonline. Thank you for such a great blessing!

geoffreyj15
10/24/17

This business is a front for bad breeders. They offer known mills a means to unload puppies.

Our mini had kennel cough, worms, was under weight and came from a known puppy mill (recovered breeder's name from ACA paperwork). She was signed over to this company a day before we picked her up.

It is unfortunate that such entities are allowed to exist, considering the bad breeding practices they allow to continue.

If you are going to get a puppy/dog, consider a rescue dog, an SPCA dog, or a dog from a high kill shelter....don't feed this monster!

claudiag38
10/17/17

I don't know why this person said it's a total scam, because it isn't. I was coming online to give a review of our purchase and this is the first place I found. All I can say is that we chose from 6 or 7 puppies. I gave them a list of the ones we were interested in and they brought them in to us one at a time, adding them to the puppies already playing in the room. They made no attempt to hurry us up - just let us take our time to decide (and let the puppy decided who it wanted to live with!). We got an adorable Shorkie - only 3 1/2 pounds - and love her dearly. I kept in contact with them, calling them after 5 days to tell them Zoey (they named her Hilda) had a cough that started the day after we got her. They said to take her to the vet and if he prescribed any antibiotics, they would reimburse us. We did that, and sent the bill. Then after the 10 days of antibiotics, she was still coughing so they prescribed a cough pill. I received full reimbursement from littlepuppiesonline.com, credited back to the credit card we used to purchase her. This has been the only thing wrong with her. She is healthy in every other way, and never really was sick with the cough. She plays all the time, until she drops and needs a nap. Our other dog loves her and they run and play all day. She is very adventurous, and not afraid of anything. She is also very loving, and loves to be on you or near you. All in all, I would get another pup from them in a heart beat. I hope this helps you decide.

maryp197
5/23/17

Do not buy from this company
A complete rip off
Rather you didn't get a puppy at all
Total scam
Don't be a fool

amandar34
12/8/14

This is a puppy mill, I do not advise anyone buying a dog from here. I have bad reviews littlepuppiesonline. When I first saw their website I was very happy because I found there a beautiful Yorkie puppy. After I spoke with them an the phone, I drove 3 hours till Mt. Vernon to see personally the puppy.
I couldnt see the living conditions of the dogs because customers were not allowed there but I understood that this breeder has lots of puppies for sale, many different breeds. Because of that, I am sure that they are puppy mills sellers. They get their puppies from other places and sell to people. Its impossible to take care so many dogs in the same time. They even had to look on their inventory to see if my puppy is available. Ive shouldnt make the mistake to buy from them, but the Yorkshire terrier puppy they offered me was very cute and he seemed healthy. After I took Jack home, it began the problems. He wasnt adapting very well, he refused to eat and he was very scared all the time. So I decided to take him to the vet to see if he had any health problems. The vet checked him and said that he had kennel cough and that he needed shots for worms. He was also a little bit under weight because he wasnt fed very well. I tried to contact littlepuppiesonline to tell the problems I had with my pup but they blew me off several times. It took a while for Jack to get better, he took medications to be a normal dog. Now I can say that he is ok, he eats, plays and he is a happy dog. Me and my family love him very much, but we wouldnt risk to pass another time through this fear of having a dog with health problems.
My advise is to do your research very well before you buy a dog, because you risk to get a sick puppy. Avoid companies like littlepuppiesonline which sell unhealthy puppies. My reviews littlepuppiesonline are not the best, as you see, and I am sure that there lots of people who happened just like me.
Little puppies online is not a trustable breeder, they dont tell you details about the parents of the puppies because they dont know this kind of information. They get their puppies from other places, they sell puppy mills. Look after other reviews littlepuppiesonline to see if they worth your trust.
I am very disappointed with their services and the puppies they provide to their customers. I wouldnt recommend anyone to buy from them. A dog is a big responsibility and if you have a sick pup, you wont be the only one who will suffer, your dog will be in pain too. From my experience, this is a sad thing. This kind of places should be closed because they sell puppies with health problems.

Questions? Get answers from the LittlePuppiesOnline staff and other customers.

LittlePuppiesOnline?