Review of ShihtzusForever

carterscuties@bellsouth.net

1 star

suzannee12
7/27/17

I searched for a Shih Tuz for several months. Coming across several breeders that I felt did not have the dogs best interest. Sherry, was the opposite and a breath of fresh air. She was more dedicated to the welfare of the puppies than the selling of them. She provided me with a wealth of information about the breed and the specific puppy I was interested in. Once we agreed that Sofia and I would make a good match we made arrangements to get her to me. Sherrys interest in Sofia welfare did not stop once Sofia was in my care. We have text back and forth several times. She is still a resource for me and I know she will always be. Sofia is full of personality and kisses. Should I purchased another Shih Tuz in the future I will call Sherry before any other breeder.

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Suzanne, Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm so Happy that Sofia was the perfect match for you and your Teacup Poodle. We miss her so much but knew it was time for her to spread her wings and leave the nest. I can still see her in my mind standing on her back feet doing her little Dance with paws in the air wanting me to pick her up. Some people think that breeders don't care but I can tell you that I LOVE all my animals and only want the best in life for them. At Shih Tzus Forever we want to match our Shih Tzu puppies with the right forever family. Give Sofia a BIG Kiss for me and tell her we love her. You can play our videos for her so she can hear my voice. You are always welcome to another www.shihtzusforever.com Shih Tzu puppy :)
amyr127
6/16/17

I got my Shih tzu Paris from Shih Tzu's for ever in march of 2015 . And it is the most loving healthy beautiful little girl . she is also very smart and I will definitely buy another one I'm super happy . Amy

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Amy, Thank you for the lovely review. I will always remember the day that I made you cry because you did not under that Paris was too tiny to leave my home and that you had to wait a little longer. You are such a sweet Lady but that was the only way I knew how to get you to understand how tiny she was a 4 months old. I'm so happy that I did not run you away by doing that because I know that Paris is in a Wonderful Loving home. She was the perfect match for you and that is what means the most to us at Shih Tzus Forever. I work so hard with all the Shih Tzu puppies and even harder with the Teacup Shih Tzu puppies. It's very stressful raising Shih Tzu puppies and I worry over them day and night around the clock. You are always welcome to another www.shihtzusforever.com Teacup Shih Tzu puppy. Give Paris a BIG Kiss for me! :)
allieb25
6/3/17

My Dad and I got a puppy from Sherry this past fall, and she has been the best dog- truly we believe The time and dedication Sherry puts into these puppies has a lot to do with our dog's amazing temperament and her intelligence. She comes to the office every day with us and she never meets someone she doesn't love. She has been such a blessing and we have Sherry to thank for putting in the time throughout the first few months of our girl's life! She was so easy to work with, so knowledgeable and really was a blessing! Thank you for all that you do Sherry!

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Allie, Thank you for the lovely review. I will always remember you being so upset because I sold the first puppy that you was wanting and I felt terrible. I have to say I'm glad that you missed out on that pup because this one is the one that God created just for you and your Dad. I still love watching that video of her where she stands up. I remember meeting you and Dad at the Sonic in Thomasville Alabama like it was yesterday. I love that she is the Shih Tzu Mascot at your Dads Law Firm and she lays on his desk all day. She has to be like a therapy dog that puts every client at ease. You and Dad are always welcome to adopt a Shih Tzu puppy from http://www.shihtzusforever.com :)
judyb94
5/29/17

It is obvious Sherry is very dedicated and knowledgeable of her puppies. We purchased Gizmo and he is the sweetest puppy we have ever had. Her passion for her puppies surpasses anybody. Would recommend her to anyone.

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Judy, Thank you for the wonderful review. You guys have had ( 5 ) Shih Tzus Forever puppies between you, your daughter, and Stacy. If you keep on all your friends and family will end up with one of our Shih Tzu puppies. It was good to see you again! Give all them babies a big kiss for me. You guys are the best and always welcome to adopt a Shih Tzu baby from us at www.ShihTzusForever.com
debram81
5/12/17

We have purchased two babies from Sherri and I have had 4 other Shih tzu's but I was impressed with her knowledge of the Shih tzu bread and the care she took with her babies. Two of my children also purchased puppies and they will not go anywhere else for future puppies.

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Seems like between you and Mindy you guys have been to my home four times. I believe the family has five of my babies. Mindy brought the tiny girl with her that last trip and she is Amazing. When Mindy pulled up in my driveway and got out with that baby my heart skipped a few beats. I never get to see my babies in person after they are all grown up. Really when I seen that little girl in Mindy's hands my heart melted. At that moment I was one proud Breeder/Momma. I really do like the feeling that came over me that day as I stood there looking at Zoey. I'm brain dead now days and can't remember anything but I'm pretty sure her name is Zoey. Thank you for the wonderful review. If you need me you know where I am. Give the babies a kiss for me and tell Mindy to do the same :)
maggieh26
5/10/17

What else can I say about Sherry Joiner and ShihtzusForever! That's where I got both of my babies in December 2013. So proud of my beautiful, healthy fur babies! Sherry is so compassionate and has such a tender, loving heart for dogs. I wouldn't trust anyone else!

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Maggie you are a sweetheart and I will always remember you coming to my home. I can still see you standing there in them cute little boots with the fringe around the top and the busy leggings you had on. You will have to give me the name brand of them boots again so I can get my 10 year old Granddaughter a pair. I know she would love them and I'm sure they never go out of style. Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means so much to me to have wonderful puppy parents like you enter my life. Give them babies a kiss for me. If you every need anything you know where I am.
nicoler102
5/7/17

We were researching different breeders for awhile and as soon as we talked to Sherry we knew she was the one! Sherry is very knowledgeable and could answer any questions we had. We could tell she raises her puppies with a lot of love and affection. They are truly her babies and she is very particular when selling them. We drove all the way from Pennsylvania to Alabama to pick up our Annabelle. It was the best decision we ever made she is the most beautiful and loving addition to our family!

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Oh Nicole, I can't believe The _Southern_Bell _Annabelle is so famous on Instagram. I have a feeling that Annabelle is going to end up on TV in commercials or even a movie. A lady called me late one night telling me about Annabelle
being on Instagram and I did not look her up because I was so busy. It was a long time before I found her pictures and videos all I could do is smile and show her to my husband. I know that you and Annabelle bring so much joy to people that need something in their lives to make them smile. I'll never forget the day that I met you and your Mom in Tuscaloosa Alabama and it was so cold that day. Me and your Mom turned every shade of blue standing out in the cold the day that you picked her up. Tell Mom that I have her another baby if she wants one. Give Annabelle a kiss for me and you know where I am if you need me. Thank you so much for the wonderful review! :)
lilal4
5/3/17

I got my Sissie on June 29, 2016 she was 6 months old and was 5lbs. Sissie made a year on Chirstmas and weighs 5lbs now and has everyone in the house in the palm of her little paw. She is beautiful and sweet and loved.

Tip for consumers: Highly recommended

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Sissie is a beauty and so flame red in person. She was so tiny for so long and tough as nails. I remember the day you came to my home like it was yesterday. Give Sissie a big kiss for me and thank you for the sweet review. If you ever need me you know where I am :)
rachelc117
4/27/17

We adore the puppy we bought from Sherry!! We wish all of our dogs were from her. The quality in the puppy from Sherry and the Shih tzu we got from another breeder does not even compare. She doesn't just let anyone adopt a puppy. She is very careful with choosing the families that her puppies go home to. It isn't about the money for her but more about the puppies having loving homes. Our puppy came with all her shots, spayed, groomed and puppy pad trained. She has been very easy to potty train compared to our other dogs. She is tiny, chubby and very healthy. She is the perfect addition to our family and so loved. If we buy another Shih tzu in our future it will be from Sherry!

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
You got a very special little girl and the ones like her don't pop out in every litter. If I could put an order in with God I would ask for them all to come out just like her. That litter was simply Beautiful. It was really hard to let her go but I knew that she was too small for me to keep. I'm so happy that she has a loving forever family. Give her a big kiss for me and thank you for the wonderful review. If you ever need me you know where I am.
tonil30
4/24/17

We have bought two Shih tuz pups from this breeder Sherry ! We can not say enough of good things about her and her pups . The care that she gives her dogs is just as you would take care of your fur babies ! They both came to us three months apart one was born in July 2016 that we brought home in October , our other bundle of joy was born in October 2016 and we brought home in January 2017! They came to us spayed, shots up to date , dewormed , dew claws removed and the grooming was perfect they both were so clean ! She gives you the best instructions and care guide that will teach you so much, has them on the best food possible not to mention that they come potty trained ! The Love she has for her dogs are beyond any breeder I have ever met . Our fur babies are now 9 months and 6 months and we can not express how wonderful both are Beautiful, Healthy, Smart and so Lovable ! We are so so in Love with the joy they have given us ! We would go back to her and definitely recommend her to anyone ! Thank You Sherry you are the best

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
My Darling Toni, I just love to hear the way people from Louisiana talk. Every puppy parent that I have from Louisiana are so real and down to earth. I remember meeting you at Cracker Barrel in Mississippi both times like it was yesterday. I so enjoy seeing all the beautiful pictures that you post of Liberty and Miss Presley on FB. Love that you kept Liberty's name which was fitting as she was born on the 4 TH. of July. Give them babies a big kiss for me and thank you for the wonderful review. Lila L. above is from Louisiana and has a tiny flame red girl from me. Love my Louisiana Ladies :)
raec15
4/24/17

When I found Sherry's site Shihtzusforever.com I knew I found where I would get my new baby ! I instantly fell in love you could just see the love and care she took with her babies , I called her and she was the BEST she was very helpful and she knows everything you ever need to know about shihtzus . The day I met her was like it was yesterday even though it was Sept 6,2015 , and when I saw my little boy for the first time I couldn't help fighting back the tears!! He was perfect!! He was very clean , neutered , all shots and absolutely Gorgeous coat , that was very well taken care of , He has the perfect personality and you just knew he come from a loving (mom) she isn't just a breeder like most she puts her love into everyone of these babies and you can tell !! Thank you so much Sherry you are AMAZING!!!

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Rae I will always remember meeting you at Cracker Barrel in Birmingham Alabama. I'll never forget the tears in your eyes and the way your hands went over your mouth and nose. I have to say your boy looked like a little show dog that day and I remember he had a ton of beautiful hair. These babies are my pride and joy and I'm so happy that he is in a loving home with a wonderful Mom. Thank you for the Beautiful review. You know where I am if you need me.
kathyt67
4/24/17

We got our Lacey From Sherry at Shih Tzu Forever 5 years ago. It was a difficult time for us, we had just lost one of our babies and Sherry was so kind and understanding with us. We took our other little girl, Bella with us when we went to Sherry's home to pick up Lacey to make sure all would be good. Sherry welcomed into her home and answered all my questions. Lacey has been a delightful addition to our family. Sherry gives her fur babies the same kind of love, care and kindness that I as a Dog Mom gives our babies. These may be dogs to some but to myself and Sherry these are four legged children. I would not hesitate to come back for another one.

Tip for consumers: REMEMBER...pets are forever

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Kathy the Red Hat Lady, I remember you coming to my home 5 years like it was yesterday. Can you believe I remember lacey as a baby?! She is in one of my youtube videos I think. I know the pictures don't do Lacey justice and she is a beauty in person. Tell Lacey that I have her new little sister here waiting to join her. I'm so happy that Lacey has such a loving family and the best Mom. You know where I am if you need me. Give Lacey a big kiss for me :)
aneeshs1
4/2/17

My girlfriend Deb and I are from Baltimore MD and we came across Sherry's Imperial Shihtzus on Youtube upon seeing them Deb fell in love with them immediately. So we called Sherry and set a day where I could fly into Alabama and pick up our precious little cargo. We absolutely love having the new little addition in our lives, even in the three short weeks we have had her she has brought a world of happiness to us. I just like to also mention that Sherry is a very sweet and down to earth person who has a true passion for her dogs she is also very knowledgable for the health care for these wonderful little dogs. All I can say is Deb and I are thrilled with our little Tobi. Thanks again Sherry!!!

-Aneesh and Deb (from Baltimore)

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Deb and Aneesh you two are the perfect couple and I feel like I have known you forever. I know if we lived closer we would be good friends. I remember meeting Aneesh at the airport like it was yesterday. When he come walking toward us I told the Hubby that was Aneesh " Vin Diesel ". I'm so happy that Tobi has brought so much joy into your lives. She is a special girl with a special Mom and Dad. Thank you for the flowers and the wonderful review.
carolc114
3/28/17

We adopted 2 Shih Tzu puppies from Sherry at ShihtzusForever in February, 2017. What a wonderful experience! Her love for the puppies is clearly evident in how she handles them and cares for them. These sweet little brothers are loving and comfortable with being handled and groomed because she clearly interacts with and loves each and every puppy! The entire purchase process was very professional and a very pleasant experience. I researched for months to find a breeder rather than a puppy mill. We wanted puppies that had been loved and nourished. Sherry works closely with her veterinarian and monitors their health and needs. All inoculations and treatments were current and well documented. We found the breeder we wanted and highly recommend Sherry!

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
You know I fell so in love with them two little boys. Holmes and Watson are very special boys and you know that you took a piece of my heart when you took them. I have a thing for the little boys and I was so glad when you called and ask for boys. Most women don't get that a male Shih Tzu is the better pet when neutered young. I tell people that the females love you but the males are IN Love with you. I remember meeting you and your husband at Cracker Barrel like it was yesterday. Give Holmes and Watson a big kiss for me. Thank you for the wonderful review! If you ever need me you know where I am. Oh and Rachel C. above has their sister if you want to contact her and share pictures.
sarahp126
6/16/16

You can search forever but Sherry is the most knowledgeable breeder of ShihTzus that you will ever find. Sherry is completely devoted to breeding and she will share her knowledge wth you. I have had ShihTzus all of my adult life and The things I have learned from Sherry are Phenomenal! I traveled from Helena to get my baby Sydney and I have been told by a vet and a "special" groomer that Sydney shows many qualities of good breeding.

Response from Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative
Sarah I remember you and your husband coming to my home like it was yesterday. You are a total sweetheart and I'm so glad that God crossed our paths. You are the reason for all my positive reviews. I started telling all my puppy parents about sitejabber now. Give Sydney a big kiss for me.

I never allow a puppy to leave at 2 months old because they should be with their mom until much older or until 12 weeks old at least. You can check my website often to view the puppies for sale and the price below their pictures. If you see one that you are interested in, just give me a call. Sorry, but I don't believe is selling puppies that are too young. Yes, all of my babies are spayed and neutered before going to their new forever homes. Shelia C. has two from me and she drove all the way from Texas to get her babies from me. She made the trip twice :) Thank you Shelia! Give the babies a big kiss for me.

By Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative

Please visit our website https://www.shihtzusforever.com to see puppies listed and prices. Click on " Pups For Sale " page to view.

By Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative

Puppies are listed on the website http://www.shihtzusforever.com right now. If the business was closed, the website would have been shut down. I only breed for a few months out of the year. If my girls are not in heat during that 2 or 3 month, breeding window, then they don't have puppies that year. I don't breed all year around and never over breed my girls. No breeder needs puppies 365 days a year. For me it's all about quality not quantity.

By Sherry J., ShihtzusForever Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ShihtzusForever staff and other customers.

ShihtzusForever?