Review of PapersStock

Tel: +44(0)2081333059
support@papersstock.com

antone201
3/17/15

The best experience I've ever had. They have completed 10 papers for me, and each of those was perfectly ok for my teacher. Thank you very much!

saraho12
2/26/15

If you're not satisfied with the essay there's no way they would give you your money back even if you don't use it, NOT EVEN A PARTIAL REFUND!
There's also A LIMIT to the free revisions! Three free revisions then you'd have to pay for it!

I've requested 3 essays paid about 400 pounds and didn't even use any of them, even though I've sent them to revision quite a few times I still wasn't satisfied at all with the quality, and they made it all it seem like it was my fault and didn't even consider a partial refund. I spent more time dealing with this website than I could've spent on doing the essays my self.

They upload a draft and expect you to write back and forth with them a trillion time to get the essay right, and eventually they might or might not get it right, they absolutely don't care about you as a costumer.

The essay's quality? will hardly get you a 2.2.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

frankm73
1/20/15

The customer support is not perfect, but the quality of their papers is great. I've ordered 2 papers already. I know how difficult it is to find a reliable writing company, so I decided to leave this review so that other students in case of emergency can order from papersstock. I've had a bad experience in the past, ordered from some good website company, have paid in advance, but received a refund 2 days after my deadline has passed and no work was done. If you want to be sure of getting over 60% then papersstock is the right place. On my first 2 papers I got an A (84%) and a C(65%).

Tip for consumers: Top 10 writer extra brought me an A

oliviar5
11/19/14

Very happy with their job. Customer service was superb, I got responses to my emails and requests very quickly. For me, after paying money in advance, it was very important. I have also received a quality work report. I was also satisfied with the paper, they have done everything according to my work instructions, and pointed out things they recommended to insert in my essay. Glad to see other people leaving positive comments for these great guys.

Questions? Get answers from the PapersStock staff and other customers.

1 Photo for PapersStock