Review of PapersLead

PapersLead reviews

care@paperslead.com

ronaldh205
1/24/19

Most of the time I submit assignments that have a very short
deadline but honestly they never fail to hand over my assignment to me before time. I am very contented and satisfied
with their service.

amidc
1/24/19

All the writers who did my writing assignments till now seem
quite professional and they always provide relevant information. This service
is unquestionably faultless and reliable. They ensure customer satisfaction at
all cost.

ritac111
11/13/18

I paid for a college standard paper. The assigned writer did not provide me with one and guidelines were not followed. They offered multiply revisions. All the revisions were terrible, none were revised the way I asked. Their revision include changing the sentences around only,and after they changed it still sound horrible. Also, to made things easier I provided an example of how the paper should be. The assigned writer took the example and integrated in the paper. I said it was an example that was provided by my teacher. It doesn't mean the writer can take it and integrated in the paper. If that is so, then why do I need to pay for a paper that not going be completely written by the assigned writer. They offered to assigned me a new writer, the new writer still terrible. Their assigned writers can't even write a basic proper essay, clearly english is not their first language.... They wrote a trash paper. They told me "due to heavy work load in the past few days we were trying to maintain our quality". How is this the client problem. Every client should receive a paper that they paid for, not some trash paper. Instead of giving me a full refund they proceeded to just refund me 10% of it. This is bull$#*!. Never use this site, is terrible.

grishamg
7/9/18

Thanks to these guys my grads have been improving magnificently. My English teacher thought that i could never muster the art of project writing. But with the assistance and guidance of these guys i have finally proven that i can.

ethanf28
7/6/18

Satisfied as I am with their services, my teacher seems equally happy with my progress. Now that I am making my submissions on time, he appreciates me I the class on regular basis. All thanks to these guys.

anns286
7/2/18

I paid for a PhD level paper in APA format and received a bunch of gibberish. There were so many grammatical errors I basically had to rewrite the paper. It wasnt in APA format as requested. There were no page numbers for citations. When I asked for a revision the writer put the same page numbers on all the quotations and it wasnt the correct page. The writer just lied. They wont stand by their product. They offered unlimited revisions but time becomes an issue. They want at least 24 hours for each revision. Im also not sure that English is a first language for their writers. So poorly written. It would not have even passed for a High School paper. Dont use! Horrible experience. Never again.

Response from John M., PapersLead Representative
Dear Ann,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with PapersLead. We really appreciate your input. We are sorry to know that you are dissatisfied with the quality of your paper. Let us assure you that this can be a matter of grave misunderstanding and the situation will be rectified immediately. Please provide us with your Order ID so we could investigate the matter in detail and compensate you accordingly. Your patience is valued.

Sincerely,
Support Team
PapersLead
williamb361
4/27/18

I needed some assistance in my chemistry document on urgent basis. My friend suggested that I should contact these guys for a leg up. The writers here not only amended my document but also added useful comments. I am really grateful to them.

jeremyb119
4/23/18

I was running late for my mathematics assignment submission. And there was no way I could complete it in time. When I contacted these guys, they assured me to get it done within 3 hours and surely they did.

stefenw
4/22/18

I was doubtful, whether I should use their services or not. Sitting on the fence, I halfheartedly asked them to write a single page. I must say that the document I received nearly startled me. The quality was near to perfection..

richmondw5
4/20/18

Some unexpected chores didnt allow me to complete my college work on time and I would have secured straight F if I didnt count on a company so well-committed. They understood guidelines and sent me my work 1 hour before deadline and made free changes in just half hour. I am thankful for being my rescuer.

marcusm67
4/20/18
• Updated review

I am writing again to thank Paperslead for letting me use my loyalty points on a recent order. I was short on money to get my essay done but then the support guy told me that I can use my loyalty points. It solved my problem. I am thankful to the support rep for helping me out.

“Finally Relived”
• Previous review

My university projects have always turned out to be scarier than I expected. But since I have found these guys, I am no more scared of them anymore.
All because of these subject specialists who helped me greatly.

stephaniev36
4/19/18

They are next-level experts for quick delivery even if the guidelines are very complex. Quick not just for the order delivery but also for responding whenever I nudge them to know about the status. They reply me in seconds. I am very thankful for the help.

mohnif
4/17/18

I was thinking about the reasons why I have been successful in college and producing such a good research and this company turned out to be one big enough reason. They were a great help. When I was too busy conducting an analysis, they were busy recording it in documents at a very affordable price. 5 stars for them.

taneshal
3/7/18

It is common for students to fall prey to scam online services but I know my payments are secure with these guys. I have been placing orders with them for 5 months and the number of orders they messed up in total is zero.

scottr116
3/6/18

I had to deal with the insane amount of school documents just before final exams and it was almost impossible to do each one of them on time but then, it became possible when I placed a couple of orders with this company and they delivered them on time. Quality was, well, good enough for me to decide that Ill come back again

christinam153
2/9/18

I have been studying in the US for 3 years but I was never good at making documents but this service became my savior. I owe them completion of my degree because I have learned loads from docx they send to me. Keep helping students.

travisj20
2/1/18

The discount offers at Papers Lead are so cool that I am compelled to share my comments again. I get 50% discount every time even if it is a complicated assignment. I can not thank you guys enough for such an amazing service. I hope you keep helping students like this.

nicolew147
2/1/18

I was already an admirer of their quick and admirable service so I couldnt deny to come up with this testimony when the sales rep requested for my feedback. Service quality is another thing, but their team is actually very friendly.
My chat with them has always been welcoming, all because of courteous nature of their reps.

rovenag2
1/29/18

I was waiting for the chance to admire their services and here I am. I found this company when I totally messed up my news release of a major subject journalism. But the expert fixed it for me in just 5 hours. It was unbelievable and I am a fan ever since.

sumeyyec
1/23/18

I am really thankful to my friend who suggested me this service. Half of my projects that gave me a headache are now done by these experts and I am thoroughly satisfied by their service.

ajmalu
1/22/18

There may be many websites providing the same quality services but nothing matches the standard of this one.
The discount deals are so amazing that I dont give a second thought and place an order instantly.

petere52
1/14/18

I did not have enough money to place the order. So I told the customer service agent and he was kind enough to give me the favor of paying half amount after my order was done. Such friendly customer service they have

octavias2
12/20/17

The good thing about them is they always have something good to offer. Whether it is a new discount offer, or low prices or any other feature, they never cease to amaze me.

marcusm66
12/18/17

I am glad that I know at least one online website that I can trust.
If I get stuck at any point during the order placing procedure the customer service always comes for the

marcod31
12/14/17

I will never use them again after I received zero for plagiarisms. and I paid extra for plagiarism report . worst writers ever and bad customer service . stay away

Response from John M., PapersLead Representative
Hi Marco D,

Thank you for sharing your concern. We have received your complaint and are looking into the matter. We have a strict policy of not letting go any content that is plagiarized or copied but if you have fallen prey to this negligence, we will surely look into this issue.

We will do everything in our capacity to compensate the loss you had to face. Kindly share the order ID and details with us so that we can proceed with our inquiry. Please stay patient until we get back to you.

Regards,
Support Team
PapersLead

Hi Kimberly, Thanks for your patience. You will get your paper back before the deadline. You can either download your final document from the inbox or you can go to the user area. Regards, Team PapersLead.

By John M., PapersLead Representative

Hi, We really apologize for the inconvenience you have faced with our services. But we have scanned through the lines written under your pen and searched through our database with regard to your orders. It shows that you have never placed any order here at PapersLead! We need you to provide us with an order ID if you really placed an order with us. Still, if you have any query, you can always contact our customer support at care@papersLead.com or call us (866) 213-7052. Thanks

By John M., PapersLead Representative

Hi Galicia R. Thanks for showing interest in our services. Our rates depend on educational level, length of the academic paper and the duration for which the order has been placed. Ready to order? You can calculate the price for an APA formatted research paper on our website https://paperslead.com. You can also call us at +1 (866) 213-7052 anytime for further inquiry.

By John M., PapersLead Representative

Dear Lisa, PapersLead highly appreciates your interest in our services. No, you dont need to worry about plagiarism at all. We do not compromise on the originality of the academic documents and ascertain client satisfaction with the quality of work we provide. The writers are highly trained to oblige to our plagiarism free policy. That is why our content is original. Also, we offer 100% Moneyback guarantee to ensure your peace of mind. For more information, feel free to contact us via email at care@paperslead.com or phone call +1 (866) 213-7052. Regards, Team PapersLead

By John M., PapersLead Representative

Hello, Thanks for contacting PapersLead. We have hired various Ph.D. degree holder and experienced writers who can deliver cost-effective results in the best way possible. We assure you that we are not a scam website as we strive hard to render commendable academic writing services. Moreover, if you are talking about some case, in particular, reach out to us, and our team would be more than glad to resolve your issues promptly. So, leave your email address, and we will get back to you ASAP. Regards, PapersLead Team.

By John M., PapersLead Representative

Hello, Thanks for contacting PapersLead. Like our professional and skilled writers, our support staff is experienced enough to deliver solutions that best suit the clients needs. We would be more than happy to resolve your issues, but to do so, we need you to be clearer with your queries. PapersLead, being a reputable writing agency, looks into the authenticity of such claims seriously. We request you to leave a reply that includes your email address so that we can contact you and provide you with a solution that fits your requirements. We will be waiting for your reply. Regards, PapersLead Team

By John M., PapersLead Representative

Hi, Thanks for contacting PapersLead. We are delighted to inform you that PapersLead has highly qualified writers aboard who can work on any assignment regardless of its complexity level. We have a reputation of delivering original, plagiarism-free papers to students on a daily basis. We can provide quality papers to you and your friends too. Please share your name and email address with PapersLead if you wish to know more about our writing services. Regards, Team PapersLead

By John M., PapersLead Representative

Dear Sepand A. Thanks for sharing your question with us. We appreciate your concern regarding the reviews, and we take pleasure in clarifying such ambiguities. Please note that it is not possible to post fake reviews on Site Jabber because of its strict regulations so you can rest assured that all reviews are genuine. Although we try our best to provide high-quality writing services to every client, unforeseen technical glitches prove to be an obstacle at times. This is the reason you might have observed few 1-star reviews. Though, we assure you that we recompense the loss of such clients in every way possible. Moreover, it is our pleasure to inform you that most of the reviews we receive are from happy and satisfied customers. If you still have any ambiguities, feel free to visit our website or contact our support team. Best Regards, Team PapersLead

By John M., PapersLead Representative

Dear Yasmine, Thanks for showing interest in our services. PapersLead offers a convenient system for the delivery of orders. The clients get their papers back after completion in two different ways. We not only mail the completed order to the clients email address but also send it to the dedicated client area on our website. You can also contact our support team as well for any other questions. Regards, Team PapersLead.

Helpful answer -1

Hi Marlene C, Yes, we do. For more detail contact us on (866) 213-7052 or write us email at care@paperslead.com Regards, PapersLead Team

By John M., PapersLead Representative
Questions? Get answers from the PapersLead staff and other customers.

PapersLead?