Review of PaperMart

Orange,, CA 92865-3104, United States
Tel: 800.745.8800

florm5
11/21/18

I wish I read the reviews before I made an order.......I got my package today and I am very disappointed, and frustrated. The boxes are not easy to assemble and they break before you finish doing it because the quality is low.
Bad experience for me because now I have to spend time and money getting new candy boxes for Christmas, but I don't want other people to have the same experience and that's why I am taking the time to write a review, so you know. If you are looking for candy boxes and want to be happy, look for a different company.

maryh62
3/5/18

I have ordered a few times from PaperMart. Their quality is good, but their product prices are quite high, and their shipping prices often prevent me from ordering, if I can find a comparable product elsewhere, I'll choose elsewhere!

jamesm399
3/15/16

I ship a lot of products across the US and their bubble mailers are perfect for the electronics I send. Their HQ is in my area which means I can always use their will call when I'm in a hurry.

Questions? Get answers from the PaperMart staff and other customers.

PaperMart?