Paper choice

Paper choice has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Paper choice also ranks 873rd among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate Paper choice?

“Urgent Help!”

Mark R.
2/28/17

I did not know that there is Paperchoice does extra urgent orders. I have found this out by a chance, as there was a positive feedback about the website on a random reviews service and I got interested and tried as I had an assignment I had 4 hours for. I made my order and after I got assured that it will be ready on time, I went to sleep. In the morning I could download my great paper from my account.

“Grammar mistakes and lots of Jargon”

D T.
4/7/16

-Did NOT follow the instructions -Did NOT understand the topic -Wrote lots of jargon -Simple grammar mistakes (they claim to be graduate level writers) -Count words and not pages (expect 5 pages to be 4.5 pages only)

markr241
February 28th, 2017
dt47
April 7th, 2016
-Did NOT follow the instructions
-Did NOT understand the topic
-Wrote lots of jargon
-Simple grammar mistakes (they claim to be graduate level writers)
-Count words and not pages (expect 5 pages to be 4.5 pages only)

Questions? Get answers from the Paper choice staff and other customers.

Paper writing service is open 24/7 for our customers. Write my essay for me help must be efficient and fast. Paper Choice offers you 600 experienced writers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paper choice?

Have a question about Paper choice?