Review of Panjiva

Tel: 646 205 0594
josh+sitejabber@panjiva.com

sergios69
2/25/19

This company are a bunch of scammers and law breachers. They suposely sell you access of private bussines data of companies and individuals, that they get for free from US goverment agencies, and that anyone can get from. If you suscribe you will find pretty basic information of names imports and value of imports with no datails at all. If you request a refund of your money you will never get it. Stay away from this company. In many countries (like in Europe) this company could be sued and pay millions for exposing and posting online private and personal data of companies without their knowledge.

danishr1
10/15/18

This is to inform you all that please be aware and stay away from this Panjiva, I subscribed monthly plan and I asked for them to give me South America data, after my subscription they told you would have to subscribe annually I told them I can't afford so they told me to cancel the subscription and a lady on a call told me you would get the refund, now I am asking for refund and they are saying they don't have any refund policy even I didn't use their services for more than 10 minutes ...

my email is japandanish@gmail.com

if any Panjiva personnel is reading this please respond or I will try my best to spread this message about your company doing fraudelent activity.

sanis1
10/13/18

This is the worst company in USA they stealing your data and sold it they have there on law I called them to remove my data from google one of the lady threats me
They have bad attitude illiterate people

mayram15
8/8/18

I look forward to speaking with you and your team tomorrow. Please join using the screenshare and dial-in options below. You can also forward this information to anyone who wants to join.

gl63
7/22/18

Panjiva is publishing my company's import/export data without my permission. They are using my company's name to enrich themselves. Additionally, they do a great job at manipulating their online ratings. Read reviews with caution. Take the good reviews with a grain of salt.

thomasf218
6/28/18

Great tool. Built what we wanted. Now we simply update monthly. Also good to look at additional markets occasionally. More markets?

apalv
6/19/18

According to this plan it was 15 June 2018 last date for my plan and then after at least for 6 month I did not want to use PANJIVA since what ever I was looking I got it from my this one month plan only how ever on 17th June I have been charged another 300 USD for which I did not apply. I also sent company mail regarding that but they did not reply the mail even though they have open the mail.

Order Summary

invoice number
INV00046785 (download invoice)

billing period
May 16, 2018 - June 15, 2018

billed to
Apal Vora (apal@launchcarscanner.in)
India

Really very disappointed with Panjiva for this kind of work. It was not expected from company like Panjiva.
Sincerely,
Apal

marcon22
6/18/18

Panjiva is a great tool supporting both our Product and Sales Teams.
Product is enjoying full visibility on volume data per various trades enabling new strategies and supplier negotiations; Sales is enjoying full data acess to prospect companies and related decision makers helping them be active on the field whilst maitaing a clear focus on the given mandate as to prospect classification and geographical impact.

johnf726
6/17/18

I did not know what to expect from the service when I first signed up however they quickly scheduled a training session and made the service completely clear in terms of its capabilities. I was impressed by the expediency of the follow up. Great overall service!

andrewb278
3/26/18

My company subscribes to Panjiva's US import data to help understand what our particular market looks like. Their database is intuitive and easy to use. Furthermore, if we ever have questions, our dedicated customer service person at Panjiva is easily available to answer any questions and give our team pointers on how to use the database more efficiently. It's an expensive subscription, but if you use it right it's very powerful.

matthewd84
3/12/18

Don't sign up with this company, they will steal you money, they did not provide the service as promised. I need a refund

Response from Josh G., Panjiva Representative
I'm sorry you had a bad experience! Please email me, so we can get you a refund. josh+sj@panjiva.com.

Josh Green
CEO, Panjiva
anal124
3/1/18

When we first contacted Panjiva, our company was worried because the information they were presenting about us was quite delicate. Then we realized that it is a two-way street, and started using the platform to track down our competitors. It's a powerful and useful tool to find new suppliers and new potential buyers.
A great plus is their costumer service. They could improve their filter tools.

josef269
1/4/18

Unfortunately I asked for 1 month of a professional plan and they automatically suscribed me to the next month. This feature should be fixed, as a customer I should be able to decide if I want to continue using the service.

Edit: after writing this review they reimbursed the aditional month. This is the reason why I changed the overall rating.

Tip for consumers: The information on the website is ok, there are better options and cheaper. Beware of the automatic suscription.

Response from Josh G., Panjiva Representative
Jose, I'm really sorry you had a bad experience! We try to make it very clear that you're signing up for a subscription, but I'll take another look at our messaging to make sure we're getting it right.

However, if your card was charged and you didn't want to renew, please contact us right away for a refund! You can reach out to me directly at josh+sj@panjiva.com.

Josh Green
CEO, Panjiva
alicec104
12/13/17

Kristin addressed all our queries. And, provided useful insight into leveraging the available tools.

chrisk193
12/12/17

Domila has been an incredible asset to our company. Over the years we've been able to truly understand the Panjiva product because of her thoughtful yet timely responses. She has gone above and beyond to ensure each new hire is brought up to speed. Lifesaver!

matth2459
12/12/17

This service is a must for companies that want to find new customers already working with the products you sell. The interface is easy to use, and the training answers everything you need to know.

jonathanm129
12/4/17

Panjiva has opened new doors for our supply chain research work. The database is incredibly fast and agile and enables unparalleled insights into industry transactions. We have found that the database allows us to dive deep into specific areas or suppliers of interest by applying filters and search terms in a very intuitive way and allows for custom summaries to be generated with ease. Weve been using the database intensively for well over a year and have had a great experience all around. The breadth and depth of knowledge of the Panjiva team has consistently impressed us whenever weve reached out with any questions. Were very excited to continue to leverage this fantastic tool as new features and country datasets are continuously added on.

lorib121
11/29/17

Kristin was knowledgeable, informative and easy to understand.
She welcomed all questions.
A pleasure!

thadk12
11/8/17

We switched over to Panjiva a few years back and have been very happy with them. They continue to improve the ease of use, add more data, and are very easy to deal with on any matter.

karlab32
10/26/17

She's awesome, great customer service, timely and reliable.
Knowledgeable and driven. She always find a solution to tough questions and follows through.

stephenb170
10/25/17

We are a small company that specializes in a limited number of chemicals.
Once we have the data provided by Panjiva, which is a year's worth, we don't need to keep close tabs on things for another several months.

Plan to rejoin around the March 2018 timeframe.

alib69
10/19/17

It was great talking to Kristine she answered all my questions she was very professional. It was a pleasure dealing with her

hareshd
10/17/17

The website is professionally designed and quite easy to use. The added filters provide the necessary sifting off unwanted data, enabling the user to narrow searching for the right kind of clients and also providing modules to save data in a favorite folder for later review.

The brilliant access of enabling export of the information, enables the user to save the filtered search to an excel database and enabling the sales team to follow up to contact client and offer (via email), call (via mobile or landline) and even visit clients (as physical address too is provided)

There is a downside though - since the program access is web based - it is slow - especially to process the criteria chosen....which could go upto over 20K records until extra filtering is used

The credit of points system, reduced as you click on a clients representative telephone number or email id - makes one vary of how to earn more credits when the points are used up.....you cant buy more points - so you need to wait for the next month or probably upgrade....

The subscription plans are too costly and can only be justified if business materializes. To achieve this, a lot of hard work and effort is required to collect the data, call or email the clients and then follow up with offers, samples etc....

Some of the telephone numbers and email id may not be correct as the database is supported and updated by 3rd party (for USA D &B) - we need to contact them for further assistance &/or email Panjiva to contact D & B on our behalf

The basic subscription is limited to one user login & the surcharge for additional users is quite steep.

Tip for consumers: Its good to get data from, but again its transparent, i.e. your shipments too are visible...but in a nutshell....finding clients which has become a needle in a haystack is now within reach & so you can browse the data base at your convenience and which has great features, filters and more....

kw183
9/29/17

Very helpful, informative team. Panjiva is a useful sales tool. The staff is knowledgable and helpful. I would definitely recommend this product.

fional24
9/26/17

My company was evaluating several import stats providers before we chose to go with Panjiva. I made this decision based on the exceptional level of service that was provided when we were evaluating the company and it has only kept up since then. Their online portal is user friendly and logical and their customer service is top notch!

As per my understanding, it helps in analysis and data provision of international trade. Tradekey introduced this website with me for help in exports. me and account manager from tradekey worked together to make best out of it.

By Fernandes T.

Hi, Brittany. You can see pricing for our basic plans at http://panjiva.com/subscribe If you would like help figuring out which plan is right for you, or if you would like to learn more about our enterprise options, please reach out to me josh@panjiva.com and I can connect you with the right person at Panjiva. Josh Green CEO, Panjiva

By Josh G., Panjiva Representative

Fruits import and export data at http://www.exportgenius.in/

By Johnny H.

Hi, Pratheesh. Yes, we should be able to get you the information you need. Please contact sales(at)panjiva.com, and one of my colleagues can help you figure out which plan is right for you. Josh Green CEO, Panjiva

By Josh G., Panjiva Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Panjiva staff and other customers.

Panjiva?