Review of TradeKey

Tel: 240257705410
info@tradekey.com

azeezj1
11/9/18

I am Azeez Jimoh, trading with company name Ishojim Resources Nigeria Ltd. I joined Tradekey Premium membership on the 4th of October, 2018 and upgraded from Silver to Goldkey member on 31st of October 2018.
In all the business links providers have registered and operated with before now, I have never witnessed the kind of excellent customer service delivery with significant results like my present experience in Tradekey.
A smart account manager, Calvin, handle management of my account (business products) in less than 5 working days that make a week, and gave me the results I have not been able to achieve for many years I have operated with some other Organisations as a premium member.
Calvin reviewed my products, redirected me on product posting and other features in Tradekey home page for better result. Within the period, he concluded a continuous export contract for me and about to conclude another one at present.
I really appreciate God for joining Tradekey and also appreciate Tradekey for having a Gold account manager like Calvin, who is really delivering the Gold quality with passion.
I wish Tradekey and all of us stakeholders successul business period. Wish you all it takes to retain and improve the quality of your account managers.

Regards.
Azeez Jimoh

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hi Mr. Azeez,

Thanks for the feedback and a lot of appreciation.
Yes Key Account managers really equipped with huge experience of international trade. This makes them to help and assists in buyer connecting and order closing.

We are really happy with Calvin, who made you delighted with Tradekey.

We wish a great business all over the world and happy to have you with us in your business journey.

tims420
10/12/18

This feature of tradekey came up as a boosted service. Some clients contacted me through this and it's really proved itself.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hi Tim,

Really appreciate for the review and taking out time to share the experience at tradekey.
Its our top priority to provide trading solutions to all tradekey members.

sabrinar36
10/11/18

It's always required to know what we get from tradekey other than business. Tenure report is helpful and a transparency of what have done to our premium account. No matter it tells good or bad but at least share complete report like bank statement.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for sharing your feedback.
It's indeed an additional benefit to tradekey customers that each activity is shared in the tenure working report.

sofias38
10/11/18

Tradekey web chat is really convenient to me to discuss my concerns and share my requirements with them. No need to wait, neither any hassle. Perfect communication, no spam chats, no robots there.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hi Sofia,

Your positive feedback is an honor for us.
Now it's very convenient for Tradekey members to communicate with Tradekey customer support and get business solutions.

blankab
10/11/18

Tradekey is the best for individuals who are searching for scam free merchants, providers, items, and thought and so on. Actually I'm utilizing Tradekey frequently and still don't have even one issue to gripe. There are ups and downs with every company but with tradekey, there more ups. No scammers, no frauds, genuine feedbacks and positively reviewed if you take tradekey's help. All the industrial facility are existed and genuine and reliable and proficient. I might want to thank Tradekey and each staff who are working so difficult to make Tradekey achieved this point. Much thanks to tradekey, Thanks to the genuine sellers, thanks to all who have been involved with us in any deal.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hi Blanka,

Your positive feedback is an honor for us.
Tradekey have putting efforts to ensure scam-free trading for its members since 2006. Key account managers of Tradekey are the key to catch scammers and ensure security to the assigned members.

mariar325
10/11/18

We have joined tradekey in 2015 as a goldkey member. Initial introduction of this service was seemed like a spam trap. We then contacted some international companies to get its feedbacks to check whether they have been reviewed positively or what. Tradekey proved as a database of buyer information for us since we have been receiving quality inquiries on regular basis as well as special buyer introduction. This month we have won 3rd order via tradekey site. It is due to excellent assistance by tradekey finalizing price, product, shipping and payment terms with the importers on our behalf. A very strong gesture by tradekey to prove its positive feedbacks and reviews. We are in connection with some more clients who can be interested to buy from us. Where other companies are still fighting scams and making strategies for frauds, our company is experiencing business expansion in different countries due to which our management planned to work with tradekey for longer period of time.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Maria,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and appreciating tradekey service.
We are glad to know that you are getting regular orders through tradekey.
Tradekey wish you more successful orders and business growth in future endeavors.

lilyn17
10/5/18

Loyalty, guidance, scam security & fraud shield training and the improvement in way of doing work, Thats what we got from tradekey KAM. he is really energetic and positive for our business.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Lily,

Your positive review for tradekey is an honor. Thanks for taking out your precious time for the feedback.
We train our key account managers with latest business management tools and techniques and prepare them for ultimate customer support.

Tradekey will keep it improving for the members.

leal26
10/5/18

Being businessman, its important to be honest and truthful to our self. We know that our product has limited demand and specially in international market and its even more limited on Internet. We are happy with extensive efforts by tradekey for our company. Its like a partner feeling.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Lea,

We really appreciate for choosing tradekey.
Key account manager service is designed to deal with difficult products and complex procedures of international trade.

We strive for your success!

avan4
10/5/18

It's amazing to review that the key account manager of tradekey is so helpful and closely working with our company that we can contact him whenever we want no matter what time of the day we need his help. Their system is lengthy and a little training is required to operate the tradekey website because we need to show the quality of our products and how our company operates so we would be able to attract customers of other country who are looking for sellers with good feedbacks and to have scam free trade. The most important is to get good feedback of products from customers so that we can do business again with them in future. Thank you tradekey for giving us a helping hand in avoiding fraud time wasters.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Ava,

Thanks for the feedback.
We are looking forward to provide flawless and limitless service to tradekey members. However, KAM service is an effort in this regard.

emilyj128
10/5/18

I have been reviewing b2b sites but tradekey has been the best in terms of scam, fraud and feedback of bad suppliers is available when you review with the tradekey people. This helped me to have the best supplier, the man with commitment. Now i dont need to find anymore because he shipped right on time as said before and it only happened with the help of tradekey. God Bless you tradekey.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Emily,

Thanks for sharing your feedback about Tradekey service.
Tradekey ensure to optimum level that each premium seller is scam-tested and verified. Each tradekey service strive to provide best business services and to equip businesses with smarter business tools.

victoriaj62
10/5/18

Since I faced unreasonable delay in delivery of the given order through tradekey, I quickly asked for help and verification whether it's was just a scam fear thought or a real scam was about to happened. Tradekey quickly came in contact with the seller for review and give the feedback that their trade experts started tracking the containers. The shipment was never initiated by the seller due to some conflicts with shipping line and he was lying to me because I was pressuring him to deliver quickly or repay my payment, a mini fraud. However, tradekey gave honest feedback to me asked to be patient as they were arranging another shipping company for seller. A month later I got my products and review the seller fine to deal with. Thank you tradekey.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Victoria,

Thanks for the feedback.
Business follow ups are very important to ensure secure business deals. We keep strong follow ups with buyers and sellers to let them win competitive advantage.

Best Regards,
miaa24
10/4/18

The overall experience of using tradekey for trading purpose is great because of scam checking assistance, verified sellers, strong feedvacks and reporting frauds immediately. I have been free member initially but planning to stay premium.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Mia,

Your appreciation grant us more strength to keep up the good services.
We wish a great success and professional and personal life.

Tradekey
islam3
10/4/18

Tradekey tried really hard to ensure that i was secured from the scam sellers since I came in contact with tradekey manager for Import purpose. Tradekey assistance helped to be aware me with scam sellers' identification, due to which I dropped a deal with a seller seemed to be a fraud and chosen one with great reviews of other sellers and good feedback from tradekey team. When exporting companies ask me to deal with me outside tradekey or keeping tradekey away, i never trust them because those shipments can be disappeared even if you try hard to do scam filtration be only yourself.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Isla,

Thanks for the feedback and appreciation.
Tradekey putting efforts for an scam-free business culture all around.

chasea15
10/3/18

Its good to know that tradekey have diversified products sellers which gives an online business shopping solution. Further, their representatives contact me to confirm requirement once i put details over there. I feel so respected while doing trade on tradekey website. The best customer service ever.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Chase,

Thanks for the feedback.
Tradekey representatives always up on the toes to serve buyers and connect them with verified and premium sellers. The whole process and communication is being observed by tradekey key account managers sometimes.

We will keep it improving.

ahmeta17
10/3/18

It was hesitant to place a major trading request on tradekey.com to an online seller. I had never seen any review where individuals have been scammed and defrauded. I was exceptionally delighted with the client service of tradekey because i got and i put in my first order online. it arrived quickly on time and the quality was superior to anything i expected

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Ahmet,

Thanks for the feedback & appreciation. Yes its been our priority to maintain a culture of scam free business. You are always welcome to join us as a regular importer by sharing complete buying requirement at tradekey.

sarad136
10/3/18

Tradekey used to reply after 24 hours. Since they have launched live chat option and giving prompt response, i became its fan. Being a trader i need to contact tradekey for various concerns like technical issue and spam verification.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Sara,

Thanks for the feedback and appreciating tradekey chat system. We are working to make the communication faster and smooth so serve you on priority.

samanthae41
10/2/18

I am glad to review that since when i have posted my inquiry on tradekey, i have been contacted by many suppliers with detailed quotation along with tradekey assistance. While sometimes suppliers wants to deal outside tradekey but i dont feel secure dealing with them directly.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hi Samantha,

Thank for the feedback. Yes tradekey representatives are quick to approach buyers to gather their buying requirement and fulfill them on priority. You are welcome to stay with tradekey for secure and convenient international trade.

mishad2
10/2/18

I am new to buy machinery via internet especially via tradekey.com. Tradekey site helped me to gain confidence for online purchasing and to buy machinery from other country. An Asian intermediary was also involved in this process along with tradekey buyer consultant who were guiding me for fraud free sources during the deal. This helped me to avoid fraudsters and scams to do purchasing and pay online to that company to whom i don't know and have never seen feedback before. A tradekey reviewed company was good to do business with as they completed a great job fabricating my machine especially when the seller is replying promptly.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Misha,

Thanks for the feedback and appreciation.
Tradekey always looking forward to make the international trade smooth and convenient. You are welcome to trade through tradekey.

ryanh255
10/1/18

A buyer from Africa contacted me to buy some items. Since he was very keen to buy on the said price and was different like other genuine buyers, I asked tradekey to verify whether he is scam, fraud or if there is any complaint of this buyer. Tradekey recommended not to deal with this buyer. Later on some other company reported that buyer as spam.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hi Ryan,

Always be aware of scam and I appreciate that you have verified supplier and kept on checking online reviews. However we wish you best of luck for successful life and you are always welcome to trade with us.

mikaylac6
9/20/18

We are doing international trade with tradekey, there are a lot of things to improve, experienced ups and downs. Our KAM, James been good with us and compensated when required. However, our management is convinced to stay more with tradekey with order prospects,

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hi Mikayla,

Thanks for the feedback.
We are always looking forward to improve our services. James is amazing to satisfy needs and customer care. We appreciate that your company is willing to continue with tradekey. We wish you successful business year.

tonyj100
9/20/18

The SEM service of tradekey is far better than its SEO service. I used both of them. Being patient to start the service is very difficult for me because their SEO service which expected to be started in May as i given everything required to start work but the service started in August on google 2nd page. While The SEM service was started in few days. Which was a relief for me that there is something to work on. However, SEO was good and cheap but objectives can be achieved then and there with SEM service.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hi Tony,

Your feedback is very important for us.
Well, there is a huge difference in delivery of both the services. SEM is based on purchasing and activation by Google while SEO is completely based on technical activities therefore SEO service takes some time to deliver the required results.

mikej340
9/18/18

I have been buying products from my business since long via tradekey suppliers. I have experienced both good and bad with different suppliers. The main concern is that the shipping companies should ally with websites like tradekey so a valuable shipping can be ensured. Well tradekey helps a lot during shipping and tracking process.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the feedback & we appreciate your suggestion.
We have pro-active team who assist traders in verification of buyers and suppliers. Further, order closing assistance helps to proceed the deal faster. However, your suggestion would be forward for consideration.

salmank17
9/18/18

Tradekey is a decent organization to work. It gives a considerable measure of chances to the individuals who are keen on progression. I delighted in working there and have nothing awful to report.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hello Salman,

Thanks for appreciating Tradekey.com and we are pleased that you delighted to work with us.
Wish you a great success in your future endeavor.

jackc257
9/10/18

i wrote trade key, that i was scammed by one of their recommended suppliers in over one month. Trade Key is lousy. can not trust anyone they recommend

Tip for consumers: stay away do not trust their recomendations

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hi Jack,

You can now submit your complaint to Tradekey very conveniently.

Simply visit Tradekey website (Tradekey.com) where a chat window will appear and you can communicate there with official representative.
All of the chats are being monitored and responded promptly.

Wish you best of luck for future endeavor.

chatid
8/31/18

Tradekey website works perfect, yet I have couple of recommendations to enhance the service quality. First of the all, some people registered various accounts at tradekey which is extremely puzzling and should be banned so we can discuss with the company adequately. we have faced an issue that we contacted a company and got price, while doing market analysis, that company found with other name with a little difference and with another employee. Second, those clients who does not answer on email or does not reply ought to be expelled from mail and tradekey website because they are inactive and if they reply after so long, they have changed their business and line of work or switched their employment. It seems like spam accounts.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hi Chati,

Thanks for the feedback.
Tradekey has introduced sub account service in order to resolve the issue of multiple sign ups by a company.
You can ask buyer consultants to help if any client not responding. New contact details, updated comments or any solution can be provided. You can submit your request through various channels:
- Chat with tradekey representative on tradekey web.
- Send an email at info@tradekey.com
- Contact any buyer consultant directly if you have his/her contact info.

Tradekey.com

Thanks Simth for your feedback, we are always looking for innovation in our services in order to give the best our abilities and services. Regards, Tradekey.com

By Ali Q.

Check their company registration number and verify it from that countries chamber of commerce. And also check if they have a valid website and finally make Transaction in BG, SBLC, and MTN so that both parties banks are involved in transaction which reduces the chances of scam

By Ananymous D.

It is difficult to check product in photos and videos. I would say a sample order can help to check the quality

By Mikayla C.

Hello, hope you are sighting a good day. You can enrolled to our premium membership anytime you want. We offer 3 different level of premium membership's. Let us know your email address or send an email at ali.qaiser@tradekey.com, so that i can send you the complete details of the premium membership and process. Thanks, Tradekey.com

By Ali Q.

Dear Concern, I am with Tradekey.com. Tradekey.com is one of the largest B2B portal, helping 8 million members to do business smartly. Tradekey.com is also Google adword partner. If you have any questions then feel free to email me at ali . qaiser @ tradekey . com

By Ali Q.

Hello, I just sent a mail to ali.qaiser@tradekey.come but the email did not go through? I have cced the letter to sales@tradekey.com. kindly get in touch with the sales team and answer my queries. Basically, I would like to know the rates of goldkey plus subscription. I am the CEO of a transcription services company. Please reply Aruna Narasimhan Chennai

By Aruna N.

Hello kiggundu, White maize grain are very much potential for international trade. Are you registered on Tradekey.com? Further you can also contact us at muhammad.akbar@tradekey.com

By Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative

Hello kiggundu, White maize grain are very much potential for international trade. Further you can also contact us at muhammad.akbar@tradekey.com

By Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative

Hello Mr. Boris, We appreciate your query for Tradekey VIP Service. You can have conversation with Tradekey service consultants, they can provide a brief about VIP & Goldkey services. It would be appreciated if you can share your contact details. Thank you. Regards, Tradekey.com Email: muhammad.akbar@tradekey.com Skype: tk.ahsan

By Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative

Hi Residenz, Tradekey have a history of successful order closing in different industries. Agriculture industry is one those, which are considered most potential for inquiries and successful orders. You may contact me back if you require more information.

By Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TradeKey staff and other customers.

2 Photos for TradeKey