Review of TradeKey

Tel: 240257705410
info@tradekey.com

shaunar160
3/20/19

If you want real marketing that works and effective implementation - Tradekey.com got you covered. I wish I would have thought of it first. Through this review I would like to say thank you to all Tradekey staff. Tradekey is worth much more than I paid.

lucasb81
3/15/19

I really love the quality of product which I recently purchased through Tradekey!! Also the customer service Tradekey provided to me during the entire process was great. 5 stars from my side.

kameronc1
3/4/19

Recently, I have purchased mobile gadgets via Tradekey and I am completely satisfied with their service fine product, produced on time delivery. Tradekey is Good platform for buying.

fengm
2/19/19

I have been utilizing tradekey since long. One of the most noticeably bad things was correspondence interim. There was specific course of events to pause on the off chance that you need any assistance from tradekey in light of the fact that they used to survey and answer following 48 hours. Presently I have encountered that tradekey have begun talk on their site page where I can get the prompt reaction. This made my life simple since I am a trader and I need them to interface their providers and purchasers with me.For this I get in touch with them regularly to check organizations whether are audited as a scam, fraud or certified. Has this as well as the arrangement of specialized issues while working their web. An extraordinary activity by tradekey may be because of the feedback of their clients yet well done.

emmaa72
2/5/19

Tradekey is one of the best B2B websites they have amazing customer support service. Their key account managers are so helpful and work very closely with our company so that I can contact they any time we need. Initially they take little bit longer to set us the business page, but letter on their services are beyond my expectation. Thank you, Tradekey for providing such a great business experience.

sophiak33
1/31/19

We are the garments exporter, my company was facing hard time to find international bulk buyers, So that I start looking for online B2B platform and find Tradekey in Google search. I get registered with Tradekey initial process of setting up my page told few days, but just after the registration I start getting product inquiries, and now I just successfully shipped order worth 45,000 USD. I am very much satisfied from Tradekey platform. & I can say that Tradekey is one of the best B2B websites they have amazing customer support service Thank you, Tradekey for providing such a great business experience.

julianm95
1/24/19

Tradekey reviews and feedbacks on Google are great. So we decide to Join Tradekey as a premium member. Initially we thought the there is no return on investment on a B2B platform or we wouldn't get business though online platform, I was just doing this for a brand management purpose, but Tradekey Service change our mind because we really find the number of new buyers on Tradekey. I believe Tradekey working really hard to connect real buyers with sellers and for providing Scam free service. So I can say that if you are looking for B2B platforms "Tradekey.com" is the best choice for online bulk buying or selling

florencel31
1/22/19

I was looking for reliable seller of the product I needed. Then one of my business friends suggests me to get registered on Tradekey as a buyer. And order it via Tradekey. So I did the same and start looking for the seller. When I place an order request for one of the seller he shows positively responded very quickly. Moreover, packaging and dispatching process gone very quickly, although shipping take litter bit longer than I expected. But now I just received my first shipment, which I ordered via Tradekey. That's why I am writing Review for Tradekey. Over experience was good, Tradekey is a good platform bulk buying Scams Free Platform. I will defiantly use Tradekey again soon.

poppyj3
1/18/19

A few years ago, I purchased jewelry Item from a seller using Tradekey that item was really beautiful, well designed, well packed, and shipped within a week I make a deal. I received exactly what I ordered. Since then I am a regular user of trade key, as well as I respect that honest seller and to show my respect, I make a frequently purchase from that seller. They always coordinate with my business to understand my requirement and send exactly what I need in high quality which is very much suitable for my business. So I highly recommend that seller to other business as well. And I believe such honest & respectable seller can only find on Tradekey.com

azeezj1
11/9/18

I am Azeez Jimoh, trading with company name Ishojim Resources Nigeria Ltd. I joined Tradekey Premium membership on the 4th of October, 2018 and upgraded from Silver to Goldkey member on 31st of October 2018.
In all the business links providers have registered and operated with before now, I have never witnessed the kind of excellent customer service delivery with significant results like my present experience in Tradekey.
A smart account manager, Calvin, handle management of my account (business products) in less than 5 working days that make a week, and gave me the results I have not been able to achieve for many years I have operated with some other Organisations as a premium member.
Calvin reviewed my products, redirected me on product posting and other features in Tradekey home page for better result. Within the period, he concluded a continuous export contract for me and about to conclude another one at present.
I really appreciate God for joining Tradekey and also appreciate Tradekey for having a Gold account manager like Calvin, who is really delivering the Gold quality with passion.
I wish Tradekey and all of us stakeholders successul business period. Wish you all it takes to retain and improve the quality of your account managers.

Regards.
Azeez Jimoh

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hi Mr. Azeez,

Thanks for the feedback and a lot of appreciation.
Yes Key Account managers really equipped with huge experience of international trade. This makes them to help and assists in buyer connecting and order closing.

We are really happy with Calvin, who made you delighted with Tradekey.

We wish a great business all over the world and happy to have you with us in your business journey.

tims420
10/12/18

This feature of tradekey came up as a boosted service. Some clients contacted me through this and it's really proved itself.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hi Tim,

Really appreciate for the review and taking out time to share the experience at tradekey.
Its our top priority to provide trading solutions to all tradekey members.

sabrinar36
10/11/18

It's always required to know what we get from tradekey other than business. Tenure report is helpful and a transparency of what have done to our premium account. No matter it tells good or bad but at least share complete report like bank statement.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for sharing your feedback.
It's indeed an additional benefit to tradekey customers that each activity is shared in the tenure working report.

sofias38
10/11/18

Tradekey web chat is really convenient to me to discuss my concerns and share my requirements with them. No need to wait, neither any hassle. Perfect communication, no spam chats, no robots there.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hi Sofia,

Your positive feedback is an honor for us.
Now it's very convenient for Tradekey members to communicate with Tradekey customer support and get business solutions.

blankab
10/11/18

Tradekey is the best for individuals who are searching for scam free merchants, providers, items, and thought and so on. Actually I'm utilizing Tradekey frequently and still don't have even one issue to gripe. There are ups and downs with every company but with tradekey, there more ups. No scammers, no frauds, genuine feedbacks and positively reviewed if you take tradekey's help. All the industrial facility are existed and genuine and reliable and proficient. I might want to thank Tradekey and each staff who are working so difficult to make Tradekey achieved this point. Much thanks to tradekey, Thanks to the genuine sellers, thanks to all who have been involved with us in any deal.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Hi Blanka,

Your positive feedback is an honor for us.
Tradekey have putting efforts to ensure scam-free trading for its members since 2006. Key account managers of Tradekey are the key to catch scammers and ensure security to the assigned members.

mariar325
10/11/18

We have joined tradekey in 2015 as a goldkey member. Initial introduction of this service was seemed like a spam trap. We then contacted some international companies to get its feedbacks to check whether they have been reviewed positively or what. Tradekey proved as a database of buyer information for us since we have been receiving quality inquiries on regular basis as well as special buyer introduction. This month we have won 3rd order via tradekey site. It is due to excellent assistance by tradekey finalizing price, product, shipping and payment terms with the importers on our behalf. A very strong gesture by tradekey to prove its positive feedbacks and reviews. We are in connection with some more clients who can be interested to buy from us. Where other companies are still fighting scams and making strategies for frauds, our company is experiencing business expansion in different countries due to which our management planned to work with tradekey for longer period of time.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Maria,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and appreciating tradekey service.
We are glad to know that you are getting regular orders through tradekey.
Tradekey wish you more successful orders and business growth in future endeavors.

lilyn17
10/5/18

Loyalty, guidance, scam security & fraud shield training and the improvement in way of doing work, Thats what we got from tradekey KAM. he is really energetic and positive for our business.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Lily,

Your positive review for tradekey is an honor. Thanks for taking out your precious time for the feedback.
We train our key account managers with latest business management tools and techniques and prepare them for ultimate customer support.

Tradekey will keep it improving for the members.

leal26
10/5/18

Being businessman, its important to be honest and truthful to our self. We know that our product has limited demand and specially in international market and its even more limited on Internet. We are happy with extensive efforts by tradekey for our company. Its like a partner feeling.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Lea,

We really appreciate for choosing tradekey.
Key account manager service is designed to deal with difficult products and complex procedures of international trade.

We strive for your success!

avan4
10/5/18

It's amazing to review that the key account manager of tradekey is so helpful and closely working with our company that we can contact him whenever we want no matter what time of the day we need his help. Their system is lengthy and a little training is required to operate the tradekey website because we need to show the quality of our products and how our company operates so we would be able to attract customers of other country who are looking for sellers with good feedbacks and to have scam free trade. The most important is to get good feedback of products from customers so that we can do business again with them in future. Thank you tradekey for giving us a helping hand in avoiding fraud time wasters.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Ava,

Thanks for the feedback.
We are looking forward to provide flawless and limitless service to tradekey members. However, KAM service is an effort in this regard.

emilyj128
10/5/18

I have been reviewing b2b sites but tradekey has been the best in terms of scam, fraud and feedback of bad suppliers is available when you review with the tradekey people. This helped me to have the best supplier, the man with commitment. Now i dont need to find anymore because he shipped right on time as said before and it only happened with the help of tradekey. God Bless you tradekey.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Emily,

Thanks for sharing your feedback about Tradekey service.
Tradekey ensure to optimum level that each premium seller is scam-tested and verified. Each tradekey service strive to provide best business services and to equip businesses with smarter business tools.

victoriaj62
10/5/18

Since I faced unreasonable delay in delivery of the given order through tradekey, I quickly asked for help and verification whether it's was just a scam fear thought or a real scam was about to happened. Tradekey quickly came in contact with the seller for review and give the feedback that their trade experts started tracking the containers. The shipment was never initiated by the seller due to some conflicts with shipping line and he was lying to me because I was pressuring him to deliver quickly or repay my payment, a mini fraud. However, tradekey gave honest feedback to me asked to be patient as they were arranging another shipping company for seller. A month later I got my products and review the seller fine to deal with. Thank you tradekey.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Victoria,

Thanks for the feedback.
Business follow ups are very important to ensure secure business deals. We keep strong follow ups with buyers and sellers to let them win competitive advantage.

Best Regards,
miaa24
10/4/18

The overall experience of using tradekey for trading purpose is great because of scam checking assistance, verified sellers, strong feedvacks and reporting frauds immediately. I have been free member initially but planning to stay premium.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Mia,

Your appreciation grant us more strength to keep up the good services.
We wish a great success and professional and personal life.

Tradekey
islam3
10/4/18

Tradekey tried really hard to ensure that i was secured from the scam sellers since I came in contact with tradekey manager for Import purpose. Tradekey assistance helped to be aware me with scam sellers' identification, due to which I dropped a deal with a seller seemed to be a fraud and chosen one with great reviews of other sellers and good feedback from tradekey team. When exporting companies ask me to deal with me outside tradekey or keeping tradekey away, i never trust them because those shipments can be disappeared even if you try hard to do scam filtration be only yourself.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Isla,

Thanks for the feedback and appreciation.
Tradekey putting efforts for an scam-free business culture all around.

chasea15
10/3/18

Its good to know that tradekey have diversified products sellers which gives an online business shopping solution. Further, their representatives contact me to confirm requirement once i put details over there. I feel so respected while doing trade on tradekey website. The best customer service ever.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Chase,

Thanks for the feedback.
Tradekey representatives always up on the toes to serve buyers and connect them with verified and premium sellers. The whole process and communication is being observed by tradekey key account managers sometimes.

We will keep it improving.

ahmeta17
10/3/18

It was hesitant to place a major trading request on tradekey.com to an online seller. I had never seen any review where individuals have been scammed and defrauded. I was exceptionally delighted with the client service of tradekey because i got and i put in my first order online. it arrived quickly on time and the quality was superior to anything i expected

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Ahmet,

Thanks for the feedback & appreciation. Yes its been our priority to maintain a culture of scam free business. You are always welcome to join us as a regular importer by sharing complete buying requirement at tradekey.

sarad136
10/3/18

Tradekey used to reply after 24 hours. Since they have launched live chat option and giving prompt response, i became its fan. Being a trader i need to contact tradekey for various concerns like technical issue and spam verification.

Response from Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Dear Sara,

Thanks for the feedback and appreciating tradekey chat system. We are working to make the communication faster and smooth so serve you on priority.

Tradekey.com

Thanks Simth for your feedback, we are always looking for innovation in our services in order to give the best our abilities and services. Regards, Tradekey.com

By Ali Q.

Check their company registration number and verify it from that countries chamber of commerce. And also check if they have a valid website and finally make Transaction in BG, SBLC, and MTN so that both parties banks are involved in transaction which reduces the chances of scam

By Ananymous D.

Hi Mike You can contact company representative or can check sellers' Trust point. Happy Trading! Regards, Tradekey.com

By Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative

Hello, hope you are sighting a good day. You can enrolled to our premium membership anytime you want. We offer 3 different level of premium membership's. Let us know your email address or send an email at ali.qaiser@tradekey.com, so that i can send you the complete details of the premium membership and process. Thanks, Tradekey.com

By Ali Q.

Dear Concern, I am with Tradekey.com. Tradekey.com is one of the largest B2B portal, helping 8 million members to do business smartly. Tradekey.com is also Google adword partner. If you have any questions then feel free to email me at ali . qaiser @ tradekey . com

By Ali Q.

Hello, I just sent a mail to ali.qaiser@tradekey.come but the email did not go through? I have cced the letter to sales@tradekey.com. kindly get in touch with the sales team and answer my queries. Basically, I would like to know the rates of goldkey plus subscription. I am the CEO of a transcription services company. Please reply Aruna Narasimhan Chennai

By Aruna N.

Hi Para You can ask your question at contactus@tradekey.com or at info@tradekey.com Happy Trading! Regards, Tradekey.com

By Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative

Hello kiggundu, White maize grain are very much potential for international trade. Are you registered on Tradekey.com? Further you can also contact us at muhammad.akbar@tradekey.com

By Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative

Hello kiggundu, White maize grain are very much potential for international trade. Further you can also contact us at muhammad.akbar@tradekey.com

By Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TradeKey staff and other customers.

2 Photos for TradeKey