Review of TradeKey

Tel: 240257705410
info@tradekey.com

aliciab117
6/17/19

Becoming Tradekey Gold Member has improved my business. We were looking for a reliable and authentic B2B portal which helps in meeting our business objectives. Then we came to know about Tradekey, the world's fastest growing B2B portal. After becoming its GoldKey member we truly got a trustworthy platform for our business expansion. Our products started to get the online business exposure which they had not enjoyed before. Slowly and gradually, our company started to get inquiries and then the time came when my inbox remain full with the quality and relevant buyers inquiries. Being the GoldKey member our company has got best online exposure. Tradekey is simply the key to my business growth and expansion and it's the best B2B portal that we have ever used. Thank you Tradekey for proving the benefit and success to my business.

jerryc265
6/12/19

I paid totally $5000.00, plus $750.00 for SEO and website re-making.
They never do for me.
Before payment, they promise everything. After payment, when I contact with them, they are always off-line, or they said we are in holiday......

joannam99
6/10/19

For us Tradekey is reliable gateway to international business. I am getting superb Scam free response responses from many clients which did not happened earlier than. The reason is - i've realized now - most consumers prefer to transact with Goldkey individuals only. Excessive best inquiries flow into my message box. With Tradekey. Com, it is grow to be easier to locate and contact customers. Maximum of the buyers I encounter belong to us. Tradekey Treat us as a member with highest fine regards.

lelandb26
6/3/19

I am a GoldKey Member of Tradekey and I receive high quality traffic and inquiries. None of them was scam. Not to forget DRM is a much targeted service and provides you a service of a business consultant. I really look forward for great return on investment, as much as ten times and at the moment I believe I will be able to achieve that. Thankyou Tradekey for Scam free Service.

shirleyc163
5/29/19

If you ask me for feedback, Tradekey.com is worth much more than I paid. We joined as a Gold Supplier over a year ago. Now we are getting inquiries from almost every part of the world, even though success in international trade is often easier said than done.

alanl171
5/25/19

I like Tradekey B2B more and more each day because it makes my business process a lot easier. 10/10 service provider 5 start Tradekey Review from my side.

rebeccaj135
5/24/19

Becoming a Tradekey GoldKey member has transformed my business. I get positive Reviews and positive feedback from many customers which did not happened before, I never find any scam costumers on Tradekey. The reason is - I have realized now - most buyers prefer to transact with GoldKey members only. High Quality inquiries flow into my message box. With Tradekey.com, it's become easier to find and contact buyers. Most of the buyers I come across belong to US. How do I attract more buyers? Displaying products in a professional manner. "The secret of successful business is honesty and fair dealing". Tradekey value me as a member with highest positive feedbacks. I value them as a dependable gateway to international business.

nicolasr33
5/23/19

After experimenting with various B2B portals and marketing intermediaries, I eventually landed upon www.tradekey.com. I research and found that Reviews and feedbacks of GoldKey memberships are great. So we buy GoldKey membership by which exposure that we are able to get is great and our products consistently appear on the top page rankings of many search engines. We mainly wanted to target the European and North American markets, but TradeKey.com provided us with a platform that allowed us to also attract buyers from countries such as Egypt, South Africa, Malaysia, Iran and many more. Tradekey customer support is always ready to help us and is very professional and understanding to our needs. It is because of Tradekey marketing expertise that we are able to succeed and expand our business and look forward to a long business partnership with Tradekey.

melissam623
5/22/19

We established good relationship with various buyers in US and Western Europe on Tradekey. These Tradekey buyers include some valuable contacts to dropship our products. Two years ago, after here lot of positive feedback, we decided to expand our business by upgrading to GoldKey membership of Tradekey.com. Tradekey proved to be the single best investment decision of our firm. Our mission is to be a customer centric organization. We believe we could bring better service to our client; in return, we could get more and more attention in the future. But Without Tradekey getting good Buyer would be impossible.

helenm280
5/14/19

We joined Tradekey as a GoldKey Supplier over a year ago. Because Tradekey Reviews are good all over the internet, now we are getting inquiries from almost every part of the world, even though success in international trade is often easier said than done. There are cultural and geographic gaps to bridge, not to mention language differences. But Tradekey doing great to break those barriers. & simply its batter to say that all those positive Tradekey Reviews, and Positive Tradekey Feedbacks are true.

robertb1476
5/9/19

Tradekey is a very good Trade platform, I signed up as a Golden Member since Jan, 2013, and have come around 400 inquiries also the service is great, Mr. Junaid ,the Key Account manager , provides me very good assistance, and we communicate almost every day. I hope we can find more trade opportunity in Tradekey in future.

rickk119
5/8/19

I just received my order I purchased via Tradekey, Every piece is perfect, I am gonna buy from that buyer again soon.

mattiej6
5/7/19

Review about Tradekey are good all over the internet so I join Tradekey 3 years ago, due to good Tradekey reviews. I never faced any issue in these three years. No doubt Tradekey is a great Platform.

michaeld1186
4/29/19

TradeKey Reviews Are Great All over the Internet same as their service. Best Business to bossiness Platform in my view.

cynthiat231
4/29/19

Tradekey site works fantastically for me. Tradekey saved my business, as they saved me from scammers many times. Since, they're place my banner on main page Quotation Request Is increased. They definitely worth the investment they also deserve Positive reviews.

mildredc22
4/29/19

Online delivery, best Responsive design, And first page SEO, Within 4 months, Tradekey Service Is excellent just like Tradekey reviews.

kennethe62
4/24/19

The SEO Service of Tradekey is one of the best service they provide. And the best part is they provide me dedicated personnel so that I can get feedback about the progress of my website. And now my website stands on First page in on 7 keywords.

barbaraj212
4/24/19

Best B2B Site to work on. Easy to use, Nice customer support team, and team Scam free experience. I recommend Trade key to all my friends.

andree17
4/24/19

Tradekey is a Nice platform for bulk Buying. With good Customer support service, Their response time is very high.

katherineb151
4/23/19

Thank you Tradekey.com for outstanding service. Your organization providing best B2B service. & after sales support.

julesl23
4/23/19

We built up a great association with different purchasers in the US and Western Europe. These incorporate some profitable contacts to outsource our items. Two years prior, we chose to extend our business by moving up to the GoldKey participation of Tradekey.com. This turned out to be the absolute best speculation choice of our firm. Our main goal is to be a client driven association. We attempt our best to meet these purchasers need for test making to Bulk merchandise (bulk buyer) And Tradekey helps us to attain our goal, and keep providing feedback about customers as well. Tradekey trust that via working together we could ensure better support of our customer; consequently, and together we could get increasingly more consideration in future.

anthonyb387
4/22/19

Thanks to KAM.... Due to the hard work of my Key Account Manager..... I am satisfied from Tradekey Service......

marlonh12
4/20/19

Tradekey is the Best B2B trade website we've ever got. Although there are number of inactive suppliers as well as many scammer registered on Tradekey but top rated suppliers' i.e. Premium are always very responsive and genuine. You can also inquire about reliability of any supplier from Tradekey customer's support. So always buy from Tradekey premium verified buyers.

caroleej1
4/20/19

I'm the use of Tradekey B2B platform for getting the jeans and t-shirts product. I've purchased many time from one of the apparels producer. I've been absolutely satisfied with their products in addition to with their communication, customer support and deliverability of my compliance. That's why we continued preserve to exchange with that producer. So thought this Review Thanks Tradekey for connecting us with product oriented producer and who are not scammers. Tradekey service always have persisted to exceed our expectations.

ceciliaj10
4/18/19

Tradekey focus on providing their customers with top quality at affordable prices and emphasis on customer service and satisfaction. They believe their clients are in a similar boat as Tradekey is to take a stab at flawlessness. Tradekey pays attention to Customer feedback very and understand that it is a foundation for progress and long term relations. We have been paid member at TradeKey for right around 3 years now. TradeKey has been on the backhand of all our fruitful orders. TradeKey gives us the chances to work with purchasers from numerous nations and gives us the ideal presentation that we need. TradeKey is straightforward, genuine, and building up each day, broadening the scope of our operations

Thanks Simth for your feedback, we are always looking for innovation in our services in order to give the best our abilities and services. Regards, Tradekey.com

By Ali Q.

Check their company registration number and verify it from that countries chamber of commerce. And also check if they have a valid website and finally make Transaction in BG, SBLC, and MTN so that both parties banks are involved in transaction which reduces the chances of scam

By Ananymous D.

Hi Mike You can contact company representative or can check sellers' Trust point. Happy Trading! Regards, Tradekey.com

By Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative

Hello, hope you are sighting a good day. You can enrolled to our premium membership anytime you want. We offer 3 different level of premium membership's. Let us know your email address or send an email at ali.qaiser@tradekey.com, so that i can send you the complete details of the premium membership and process. Thanks, Tradekey.com

By Ali Q.

Dear Concern, I am with Tradekey.com. Tradekey.com is one of the largest B2B portal, helping 8 million members to do business smartly. Tradekey.com is also Google adword partner. If you have any questions then feel free to email me at ali . qaiser @ tradekey . com

By Ali Q.

Hello, I just sent a mail to ali.qaiser@tradekey.come but the email did not go through? I have cced the letter to sales@tradekey.com. kindly get in touch with the sales team and answer my queries. Basically, I would like to know the rates of goldkey plus subscription. I am the CEO of a transcription services company. Please reply Aruna Narasimhan Chennai

By Aruna N.

Hi James, please send us your contact details at hamza.kazmi@tradekey.com including email address which used to sign up on tradekey.com You may add on Skype: Hamza.kazmi_3

By Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative

Hi Para You can ask your question at contactus@tradekey.com or at info@tradekey.com Happy Trading! Regards, Tradekey.com

By Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative

Hello kiggundu, White maize grain are very much potential for international trade. Are you registered on Tradekey.com? Further you can also contact us at muhammad.akbar@tradekey.com

By Muhammad A., TradeKey Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TradeKey staff and other customers.

2 Photos for TradeKey