Review of Pandora

dns-admin@pandora.com
2017 Customer choice award

timb203
2/4/18

Pandora is a greedy company. Rather than play songs from original records they choose re-recordings from knock off or soundtrack albums in order to not pay the musician. Also, I have 292 different artists on my Pandora station and get constant replays of particular songs. Very disappointed in their overall performance.

carolea16
12/29/17

Love being able to select the genre of music I like and reject the songs I do not want to hear again.

sallyc14
12/28/17

They honored my original rate, after my credit card expired - they didnt have to, theyre great! Very customer focused

sherylf4
12/27/17

I could not I aging my life without Pandora and the fact tathat they have the best music stations that one else can customize for their personal listening preferences

jps7
12/26/17

While driving I just tune in when other radio stations (FM) fail. Don't have an account with XM/Sirius so this fills in the gap.

mikeb259
12/26/17

Nice people to do business with, very friendly staff. Spent a long time in the shop and they were excellent. my wife loves Pandora.

lauriem74
12/24/17

I have several bracelets of silver and gold charms and I love them!!!
Great prices for quality charms!

stanleyp16
12/20/17

I pay supposedly for unlimited skips and no ads, but at times the skips are blocked. At least ads haven't begun to appear. However, they should be willing to up the number of stations from 100 to, say, 200 or so. Fair is fair. Otherwise, I consider the lack of ads worth the five bucks, as I listen to it frequently on my tablet in the car.

paulf75
12/18/17

My partner chose her Christmas gift via Pandora and even informed me that if I make a purchase of £99 or more between the 23rd of November and the 3rd of December she would also receive a free stunning complimentary gift (the limited silver bangle is hand-crafted in sterling silver and finished with a sentimental inscription, you melt my heart.

I logged onto the Pandora web site on the 03/12/17, clicked on their promotional banner stating if I spend more than £99 I will receive this free gift. I then proceeded to spend considerably more than the £99.

I have now waited 10 days and nothing had arrived. I tracked the parcel only to discover it had not moved since the 07/12/17 i.e 6 days ago.

I contacted customer services who informed me that if a parcel has not been scanned within 3 days they class it as lost. I asked why no one has contacted me then, as the parcel has not been scanned for 6 days, to which I got no reply. I was informed I could either have a refund or they could send the same items out again, if they have them in stock that is. I asked for the same items to be sent out again but could they confirm that the free gift will also be included, as this offer has no expired. I was informed that the free gift had not been sent with my last order as they were out of stock prior to my purchase? I asked how can this be as they were advertising it on their own web site. I advised that I too am a business owner and if I made false advertising campaigns in order to get foot fall through the door and then didnt met my obligations I would be sued. All I got was an apology and again asked if I wanted to cancel the order or re order.

I have asked to speak with the complaints department as simply offering to resend the goods without the promised free gift is unacceptable.
I will not be draw in by companys offering free gifts with large purchases to then be told that I wont be receiving the free gift, I have clearly been conned.

I am currently awaiting a manager to call me back to discuss yet I dont see what there is to discuss?

thomash198
12/13/17

They don't respond to your ups or downs like they used to....more commercials than they used to have....what I listened to before was a much better song line up in any category we have....something changed

marieb145
12/12/17

lovely selection, very reasonably priced, always nice to browse whats new. I love Pandora, would thoroughly recommend

kailashm
12/11/17

this best website. i use it in future. all product here is at very low cost. my mobile flip cover is fit on my mobile.

neginl
12/11/17

Such an easy gift to give & its well made which is so nice. Love that they have cheaper options as well as full gold pieces too!

nancyy25
12/10/17

Say goodby to XM and Sirus. Wont be long till they go out of business or maybe try and buy ouy Pandora.

darlenem40
12/5/17

I love Pandora!!! Love the music & variety of genres you have to choose from. Never had a problem. Always find what I'm looking for every single time!!!

darrene10
12/4/17

Ordered stuff on facebook as it said pandora uk got no tracking number so I emailed store five time and have still got no items or an email back

rogerg52
12/3/17

Good radio programming, I listen to Pandora frequently. Not perfect, but beats Sirius radio costs. Good variety.

samanthas142
12/1/17

I ordered there three bracelets for me and my friends and I'm completely satisfied with their quality. Look so stylish!

kelleyv
11/26/17

Use Pandora to get MP3s for FREE - I feel bad doing this but there is a simple way to hack Pandora and get all the MP3s as you listen to them on the internet radio. Don't bother actually.

chrish365
11/22/17

Great site to use when you don't want to be bothered with picking cds, LPs, etc. Works with DirecTV too!

harleyb34
11/22/17

I love there never ending music list of great music for all different occasions, from party music to intellectual music it's all there

brendal89
11/20/17

I bought my daughter a charm bracelet for Christmas last year. The charms were birthstones for her two children and a family tree. She loved it! I'll be adding to it again this year.

dannyw59
11/18/17

I love that I can put in a song or genre I like and find more songs that are similar. I have found many new artists this way.

michaelk271
11/18/17

For no money I get to hear music immediately from performers I just learned about, and sometimes I get good new references when they suggest music in the direction of some of my favorite channels.

The commercials are very tolerable. Sure the mix can be a bit narrow on some of my channels, but when I want to go deep I fall back on my collection of recordings.

I use it as a TV commercial-buster through my Roku. Three buttons and I'm listening to a song instead of a commercial break.

markr293
11/18/17

Pandora would get five stars if I had their paid premium service, but the difference in service isn't worth the money for the little use I give it. The big plus is that once you select an artist, title or genre, you get a variety of similar songs just like you are listening to your favorite FM station. You can even skip a song if it's one you don't want to hear. Try it, you'll like it!

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Pandora staff and other customers.

Pandora?