Review of Pandora

pandora-support@pandora.com
2017 Customer choice award

angelaj119
12/14/18

I ordered two separate orders within hours on one another and met the criteria for a bigger discount and Pandora absolutely REFUSED to combined my orders to give me $18.54 more off (5% more) because it was against their "state terms and conditions". They would rather lose a sale instead of keeping a good customer happy over the holidays. They rarely offer good sales and they are way overpriced anyway. Drew, a customer service supervisor, did not care at all about doing the right thing. He went strictly by the book. From now on, I will buy from Jared's. BYE BYE PANDORA!!!

ellenw80
12/8/18

Repeatedly asks if I'm still listening. So I have to stop what I'm doing, wake up the computer and say that I'm still listening. Total pain in the neck. Deleted account and that is that.

blakes71
11/7/18

Its alright, but the bigger subscription cost than other similar services does not seem worth it. Not really impressed by it.

kg117
11/4/18

I paid for a annual family plan and after 3 months it quit working. No phone number to call and no reply to my email. After looking at their website they want me to all the information in all the dates for them to help me. Should they know that information from my account. That's virtually no customer service in my opinion.

jianl1
11/4/18

Lovely jewellery at affordable prices. Great for presents too. Shop can get too busy at peak times. Helpful staff

coram26
10/3/18

I signed up for pay account on my phone. When I tried to cancel I found out you can't cancel on a mobile device and I don't have a computer. I had to go to someone's house with a computer and follow very complicated instructions to cancel. This seems very shady to me and I will never sign up again. I learned my lesson the first time.

stevep285
9/26/18

Once they get you to pay $5.00 a month for pandora plus with the understanding of unlimited skips then the complete music listening experiments goes to $#*!! All the channels begin to play horrible music that is nothing close to what you would expect and when you try to use unlimited skips it says song cannot be skip due to licensing agreement. So now that's almost all song. I had better music and more skips with the free version.

js460
8/8/18

The ads are worth it for the free music. I'm not really sure if the recommendations it offers is a plus, but it provides good background music for my life.

emilyb241
8/6/18

All of my stations have the music I like. Pandora is really good because if you're feeling a certain mood you can go on pandora

kathya128
7/1/18

What the F*** happened to my Pandora account? I pay about $50/year for my account, and recently encountered a 12 SECOND AD DELAY to listen to my selected songs. I am cancelling my account. Bummers that they've gotten super greedy now. My Tidal account is looking good.

ashleyp171
6/24/18

I dont understand why my radio which is set up to play falling in reverse radio plays only rap. I literally heard one rock song for a solid 2 hour drive. Whats the deal? Fix the algorithm its broken.

brynner
6/18/18

It takes like a million years for it to load. I just sit there in scilence for 5 minutes while it loads and then say screw it and go to Spotify.

neworleansd
6/15/18

In my book, Pandora is obviously the leader in streaming music. the free version is enough for me, and seems to have less ads than in the past, so I hope it stays free forever. I've never had any technical issues, it offers a smooth, uncluttered experience, and a favorite feature is the ability to create personal listening stations. The winner hands down in comparison to other streaming music services. No complaints from me.

davidh1129
6/4/18

I listen to Pandora daily while at the office. However, today I was disturbed by an endorsement by 45 for a candidate in California.

I listen to Pandora because I do not want to hear anything political, especially ANYTHING having to do with 45 and his administration! I will not be listening to Pandora anymore, because as they have a right to advertise what they want, I have also have a choice to cancel my prescription and take my money elsewhere.

You blew it!

leonitaj
4/17/18

There is no customer service phone number for Pandora. You have to email them. They will NOT refund their services that are charged to your credit card. I signed up for A PREMIUM FREE TRIAL. They charged my credit card for the Plus plan. Customer service email (no phone number, just email) said that they charge for the Plus Plan and then pro rate that plan when your free trial is over. The free plan isn't FREE!! Keep this in mind when SIGNING UP for Pandora plans!!

stephent75
4/12/18

Yes I did not spend the money to upgrade to no adds, but the gaps and dead spots and the continual " I am still listening" has sent me to Spotify. Goodbye Pandora.

mariteresez
4/8/18

Don't waste your money. I just wanted to have mt 14 karat gold bracelet, very expensive, repaired. Called Customer Service. Given no help at all since it was out of warranty. Not worth the money or the aggravation.

timb203
2/4/18

Pandora is a greedy company. Rather than play songs from original records they choose re-recordings from knock off or soundtrack albums in order to not pay the musician. Also, I have 292 different artists on my Pandora station and get constant replays of particular songs. Very disappointed in their overall performance.

carolea16
12/29/17

Love being able to select the genre of music I like and reject the songs I do not want to hear again.

sallyc14
12/28/17

They honored my original rate, after my credit card expired - they didnt have to, theyre great! Very customer focused

sherylf4
12/27/17

I could not I aging my life without Pandora and the fact tathat they have the best music stations that one else can customize for their personal listening preferences

jps7
12/26/17

While driving I just tune in when other radio stations (FM) fail. Don't have an account with XM/Sirius so this fills in the gap.

mikeb259
12/26/17

Nice people to do business with, very friendly staff. Spent a long time in the shop and they were excellent. my wife loves Pandora.

lauriem74
12/24/17

I have several bracelets of silver and gold charms and I love them!!!
Great prices for quality charms!

stanleyp16
12/20/17

I pay supposedly for unlimited skips and no ads, but at times the skips are blocked. At least ads haven't begun to appear. However, they should be willing to up the number of stations from 100 to, say, 200 or so. Fair is fair. Otherwise, I consider the lack of ads worth the five bucks, as I listen to it frequently on my tablet in the car.

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Pandora staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Pandora