Review of Pandora

dns-admin@pandora.com
2017 Customer choice award

kailashm
12/11/17

this best website. i use it in future. all product here is at very low cost. my mobile flip cover is fit on my mobile.

neginl
12/11/17

Such an easy gift to give & its well made which is so nice. Love that they have cheaper options as well as full gold pieces too!

nancyy25
12/10/17

Say goodby to XM and Sirus. Wont be long till they go out of business or maybe try and buy ouy Pandora.

darlenem40
12/5/17

I love Pandora!!! Love the music & variety of genres you have to choose from. Never had a problem. Always find what I'm looking for every single time!!!

darrene10
12/4/17

Ordered stuff on facebook as it said pandora uk got no tracking number so I emailed store five time and have still got no items or an email back

rogerg52
12/3/17

Good radio programming, I listen to Pandora frequently. Not perfect, but beats Sirius radio costs. Good variety.

samanthas142
12/1/17

I ordered there three bracelets for me and my friends and I'm completely satisfied with their quality. Look so stylish!

kelleyv
11/26/17

Use Pandora to get MP3s for FREE - I feel bad doing this but there is a simple way to hack Pandora and get all the MP3s as you listen to them on the internet radio. Don't bother actually.

chrish365
11/22/17

Great site to use when you don't want to be bothered with picking cds, LPs, etc. Works with DirecTV too!

harleyb34
11/22/17

I love there never ending music list of great music for all different occasions, from party music to intellectual music it's all there

juanc117
11/20/17

Entrar a este sitio es como abrir la Caja de Pandora, encuentras todo lo imaginable posible para comprar, definitivamente todo de la mejor calidad. Excelente sitio.

brendal89
11/20/17

I bought my daughter a charm bracelet for Christmas last year. The charms were birthstones for her two children and a family tree. She loved it! I'll be adding to it again this year.

dannyw59
11/18/17

I love that I can put in a song or genre I like and find more songs that are similar. I have found many new artists this way.

michaelk271
11/18/17

For no money I get to hear music immediately from performers I just learned about, and sometimes I get good new references when they suggest music in the direction of some of my favorite channels.

The commercials are very tolerable. Sure the mix can be a bit narrow on some of my channels, but when I want to go deep I fall back on my collection of recordings.

I use it as a TV commercial-buster through my Roku. Three buttons and I'm listening to a song instead of a commercial break.

markr293
11/18/17

Pandora would get five stars if I had their paid premium service, but the difference in service isn't worth the money for the little use I give it. The big plus is that once you select an artist, title or genre, you get a variety of similar songs just like you are listening to your favorite FM station. You can even skip a song if it's one you don't want to hear. Try it, you'll like it!

leonb57
11/11/17

Find all my favorite songs on Pandora, not tons of commercials. non stop fun, great music site. A+ Keep on rockin'

donaldi3
11/10/17

i love pandora and its wide selection of music taht si available. i wish they also offered free audio books

jaredp16
11/8/17

We use pandora's buisness-class service for streaming in our offices. Full-featured, but simple to use.

terryj73
11/4/17

Great app. You can make an awesome station in about 4 hrs. Then it just plays all the music you like. Gotta deal with a few commercials or pay for premium. Love it. Listen all the time.

jamier86
11/2/17

Pandora plays the same songs after you dislike the songs and also plays the songs an hour and a half later.

heidis45
10/29/17

I love Pandora....the selection is amazing and it saved me from playing my same ol' CDs over and over!

paulb350
10/24/17

Pandora is a game changer for me! So easy to use and always fantastic song selection! My husband and I love it!

adadawdaw
10/23/17

it told me if i sign up i would get a free panda after my first month... Never got my panda although i did get a potato from my friend the otherday..... what a small world

tamaras51
10/21/17

Love the free here at Pandora. The commercials are short and relevant. Thumbs up keep the type of music you enjoy coming and coming!

amandap143
10/16/17

I like this Radio a lot and been using this every day. It has very nice audio quality. Its automated music recommendation are awesome which fits my mood.

Love this app. Only music app that is worth trying. It's easy to use and looks great.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Pandora staff and other customers.

Pandora?