Digitally Imported

Digitally Imported has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Digitally Imported also ranks 30th among Radio sites.

How would you rate Digitally Imported?

“I wish this radio station existed outside of the internet...”

Michael L.
5/24/10

I wish this radio station existed outside of the internet so I could step away from my computer once in a while. I've been listening to Digitally Imported for almost ten years now and the quality of its programming keeps getting better and better. The live tracks from Markus Schulz's Global DJ Broadcasts and Armin van Buuren's A State of Trance are simply the best that trance music has to offer today. Because it's a radio station, the music is broadcast live, consistently fresh, and very difficult to find. Digitally Imported also offers a variety of other stations, including trip hop, drum and bass, progressive, and house, but the trance station has always been the most popular. Also, if you're interested in learning about electronic music, di.fm recently purchased Ishkur's Guide, which is the best primer on the topic I've seen online: http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/

michaell
May 24th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Digitally Imported staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Digitally Imported?

Have a question about Digitally Imported?