P3MultiSolutions reviews

Tel: +91 9540762696
info@p3multisolutions.com

muniro
4/1/17

The team at P3Multisolutions is an impeccable mix of brains with beauty. When we first interacted with them to discuss the project, we instantly got convinced with their way of understanding and communication. The best thing is they paid heed to every detail we shared and handed over to us an awesome interactive website.

paulj108
9/22/16

It was great to work with P3multisolutions. They have expertise in every filed when it comes to web technologies. We have worked together from last 2 years and done almost $50K business and still continue.

lolitam5
9/19/16

This is via Upwork.com

Dispute put in and all but these are the options that I was told I have:
1. Ask for refund
2. Come to an agreement about the issue
3, Upwork with come to an agreement for us
Company reeled me in about what they could do to revamp my site. Charged by the hour. I continuously asked about what is the final cost (At least 6/7 times) but an answer was never issued. I finally paused the contract after it reached the $1200.00 mark because I had explained that I had already gone way past my limit. A few weeks back, I explained that I couldn't do $1500 if that is what they were seeking. The sales person said that it would be nothing close to that, he's sure of it. I kept expressing via skype that I am not rich and this has already exhausted my funds.

Then I wrote after pausing that I need to hear a final figure because I don't have a deadline NOR a quote all of this time. Finally, he said it would be $18,000 more to complete the project. WHAT?! No, that extra 0 is meant to be in that figure. The sales rep said he "assumed" that after I saw the work, he felt I would see it was worth the investment. This is so misleading and the trickery behind this has made me so angry.

Anyways, I know upwork can only do but so much and it seems like I am really only able to dispute the last payment that was pending to them which was $180.00. So, I have NO site and I have lost $1200.00

Could I dispute with my bank? But then it would say Upwork and not the company. This is the worse experience I have ever had. My site is a fitness site to help veterans as I am a USAF Veteran myself. I got nothing in the end and I have waited over a month to still be in the same place where I started.

I don't have time for games, so I have provided upwork with my skype information to see for themselves the transcripts. How can they assume the most "cost effective" solution for me is $19,000 which was NEVER discussed when I told them I couldn't even handle $1500???? Can they get away with this??!

Update:

Questions? Get answers from the P3MultiSolutions staff and other customers.

P3MultiSolutions?