Review of OTCDeal

Tel: 1-248-308-1010
marketing@otcdeal.com

lannas
1/18/19

I placed an order for Twinlabs Pancreatin as shown available (in Stock) on their site on 12/23/19. Card was charged immediately - however - it was not a Visa charge (with which I paid), but for some reason PayPal charge, and in the email with order it was saying : Paid by PayPal. Order was never shipped, my email was listed as non-existing in their system (despite I received at least 5 emails from their service saying that my order is on backorder (how could they charge money in that case ?). And then - that order is being processed (at least twice). Finally I registered on their site again - and on the tracking of this order received final response that ORDER IS CLOSED.... Money were gone on 12/24, today is January 18, no money, no order. STAY AWAY!!! Because the phone is not working either!

juliep248
11/7/18

I ordered over $100 worth of supplements. I received one bottle out of four. Disputed the shipment and OTC deal refused to refund the difference. Don't order from them. Their phone number listed on the website does not work. This site is a scam.

daisys41
10/22/18

It has worked perfectly for our needs-mainly, it being able to fit through a narrow bathroom door. My father weighs approx. 215 lbs., so it is a little bit of a squeeze when he gets into or out of the chair. However, that is a minor issue since he is not very ambulatory, and it was becoming much more difficult for him to take the few steps from door to toilet. This chair has been great.

cindyg150
10/22/18

This is the 2nd bottle I've ordered from them and I'm super happy with the product. I have a boo-boo ingrown toenail that troubles me and despite my best efforts to remove it, I always end up jabbing myself. This product keeps infection in check and helps me manage my problem. It seems potent and for sure works!

blantonr
10/21/18

This is a great product and I only took one pill....also drinking a Lot of lemon cucumber and lime water flush me right out...pls follow the directions and you will be fine....

demetriusj7
10/17/18

The smell of lemon is acceptable, not too strong; noticeably gives volume and the hair feels denser, which is my number 1 concern; a little dry though...maybe it could be solved using the conditioner too.

janac28
8/2/18

Love this curling iron. It heats up quickly and it works perfectly. I like that the tip doesn't heat up. I've always used 3/4", but where the hair is really short, the skinny one is great. I love having the two because I know how much they heat up, they handle easily. It has automatic shut-off if you forget to unplug it! And BTW: I looked everywhere and could only find 3/4", had to come to otcdeal to find the 1/2".

demetral1
8/2/18

I'm really impressed with this product. My reason for buying Glycerine was to make homemade bubble mix because my son loves bubbles. Then I started reading up more about this product and saw that others mention how good of a moisturizer it is and during my research I found lots more information on this being good for skin.
Well, now I have been using this with our regular lotion after baths and showers (plus a little extra in between for my son) because my son and I both have Eczema. During winter and summer months my skin gets so dry that sometimes nothing helps to moisturize so I have to add in extras to my lotion for some relief. Usually I use coconut oil on both myself and my son but for some reason I cannot put coconut oil on my son because it causes a rash, so this glycerine has been a rash remedy now. I rub this into my sons skin at night after a bath and a little extra in between during the day on his rash spots and the skin is not as red and the eczema rashes are fading. I've been using this glycerine on my son's eczema rashes and all over for about 5 days now and am seeing improvement.
I know this is food grade and can be eaten but that part I have no experience with. I've made bubbly mix with this and it works well. In the past I've used glycerine to make homemade soaps but didn't ever catch on to put it on my skin till now. I'm glad I found this again to use on our skin.

beckyb117
8/2/18

My neighbor suggested I try their TENS device when I suffered a severe case of sciatica. I loved it and since I often play and work hard and can get pretty sore, decided to buy my own. The instructions are quite specific as to where to place the plus (+) pad and where to place the negative (-) pad. But I give this device a four because the company "cheaped" it in an important area - the two probes you plug into the pads are no longer color coded. They are both white and have very. very small + and - symbols molded into the plug. VERY small. One might say TINY. I would suggest to my friends to buy a TENS unit but not from this manufacturer.

sandral275
8/1/18

Having a sometimes stressful job I found these tablets put me at ease on a permanent basis. I can now function under trying, confrontational situations without blinking an eye. I have been using them for about two years with no side effects and, apart from one a day when I started using them, I went to half a tablet every other day and I found this worked fine. If you don't want the stigma of people knowing you are under the doctor for anxiety, try this product.

jeanb200
8/1/18

I ordered for Revlon Moon drops lipstick for 3 quantity and i paid extra for priority shipping, they shipped my order on the very next day of my placement, i received in no time very impressed with their service and i will definitely order again, the prices are also good and i loved my products also. Thank you otcdeal for the good deals.

caroln95
7/30/18

Though I received my order lately am impressed with their communication. I was badly in need of my ordered products . I found the products in otcdeal website and ordered. I received them lately but i used to get each and every update about my entire order either by call or mail. Once i received the products they contacted me to know about the product and customer satisfaction. I am really very impressed with their care for customers and i personally recommend this company.

pamelak95
7/29/18

I ordered few tablets and received them in no time, i searched for product in many websites for the best price and found it deal,communicated with them and placed order over phone.at first i was not sure about the delivery but the way they contacted me and informed about the details pleased me a lot and definitely i will place another order soon

jessical317
7/27/18

I received my order yesterday great packing and fast delivery, they are improving a lot in their business by asking customer views about the products. I would love to order again as the customer support helps in all ways. I really loved their approach and communication.

sophieg29
7/27/18

At first I was not sure that I would receive the product, my order was in waiting for stock status, then I called customer care to cancel my order and they promised me that they would ship and give the tracking in the mail. As promised they called and informed me that it was shipped, I received my product and happy that they responded promptly and kept their promised and I really loved their way of taking care about customers, you guys are really doing a great job. Hope you do the same for others too!!!!

williama254
7/26/18

customer name:

First Name: William Last Name: Ahlin
Ordered bath bench for my dad, I need it very urgently as he need it very badly to do bath, I paid for extra shipping charges and received it on time. I contacted otcdeal for the product enquiry but to my surprise I got to know that my order was shipped and will be receiving on the same day of my call. Very happy with them and my dad loved the product. its very easy to fix and use. Thank you Otcdeal, you guys are really awesome.

kelseyw34
7/17/18

very friendly and helpful. The product I ordered wasnt what I wanted and they helped me w a refund of my order. The have online chat that is super helpful.

barberab
7/15/18

I placed order with these guys and I lost my hopes of getting it due to the delay in shipment from the manufacturer.But Customer service followed with the order and finally shipped my order. this is the first time I am placing order with them, I am happy to place again.

dawnfoxo
7/14/18

I am so happy with the product and it suits me well with my eyebrow pencil, very pleased with the communication for the entire order. OTC deal serves best products at best price. I will Definitely order again.

dank165
6/5/18

I purchased the 54" Drive Bariatic Electric Hospital Bed from otcdeal for my Dad who is in at home hospice care. We didnt need a Bariatic Bed, as my Dad is now only approx 150 lbs. But that is the only type of bed that is available in a 54 Full Size bed . He was in a small twin bed that was supplied by hospice that was only 36" wide. He had a hard time turning in it and wanted a larger bed. Hospice could not supply anything else but the 36" twin. After searching the internet for 54" Full Size Hospital Beds, I decided on otcdeal they had the best price and the service I received was excellent. I would highly recommend otcdeal if your in need of a Electric Hospital Bed for your loved one! FIVE STAR SERVICE *****

najlaf
2/28/18

I will def be shopping with OTC again. Fair prices , customer service is great & my package is making its way to me pretty fast.

monicao17
2/7/18

I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of products and their prices on this site! Many of the products I currently use are available on here for much less than what I find at the local superstore. Because of my severe social anxiety, shopping online is an excellent way for me to navigate my life, and this site is now my new and favorite go-to!

js348
1/6/18

I ordered a replacement for our nebulizer. It was dropped the night before. I asked for overnight service and a week later I have not received the product. The UPS website show I should receive it in a few days. Thank goodness we have not had to use it in the past week.

dawd4
11/18/17

Must admit I was concerned after I read some of the reviews but I had already placed my order with OTC Deal.
Extremely happy with this online purchase and I hope you will be too.

Dawn D.

kathleenm97
3/22/17

I purchased some discontinued cosmetic items that I had a difficult time finding on line. These were the lowest price I found. I had several phone conversations with employees of OTC Deal's customer service and they were very courteous and helpful. Once I received my order I put in another order for the same thing so I will not run out for a long time.

Dear Bernard L, We donot have the order#3523587...Our customer order numbers never start with "352". You might have placed an order with some other website. Customer Care, OTCDEAL.

By Rachel S., OTCDeal Representative

Its not Scam company. Its Genuine. Its trying to improve business. They are offering best prices to customers. We have to support them.

By rachel s.

Questions? Get answers from the OTCDeal staff and other customers.

OTCDeal?