Review of OrangeShine

Tel: 213.745.3001
info@orangeshine.com

alexanderp81
10/11/18

Thank you Jasmine for handling all my concerns and questions in a timely manner. I am looking forward to doing more business with you in the future

Response from Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative
Hello Alexander,

Thank you for your positive feedback,

Its makes us very happy to hear that our customer service agent Jasmine was able to provide exceptional customer service to you. We are definitely looking forward to doing more business with you for years to come. Once again we thank you for your feedback.

Sincerely
OranegeShine
claudiad50
9/13/18

I had some trouble with one of my orders Cristina from orangeshine helped work things out with vendor. She kept me informed on the status and fixed the situation. Iam a small business owner and was very impressed with the customer service I received. Definitely recommend this website!!!

Response from Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative
Hello Claudia,

We appreciate your valuable feedback,

We are very happy to see that our representative Cristina was able to assist and was able to solve a situation with the vendor. Providing the best customer service to you is key to OrangeShine. We hope that each time that you contact us is an amazing experience for you. We thank you for your feedback.

OranegeShine
cherylw162
8/25/18

Thank you Evelyn for your excellent help today in my re order process. You were so nice and prompt. I do not know how you did it, but my order was shipped within minutes.
Muchas Gracious

Response from Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative
Hello Cheryl,

We thank you for your feedback,

I'm content to see that our customer service agent Evelyn was able to assist you with your reorder process. Knowing that she was able to be prompt and was able to assist in getting your package to shipped out quicker makes us completely happy. We thank you for sharing your experience and we hope that your continued business with OrangeShine only gets better.

We thank you kindly,

brandih37
7/27/18

Very Friendly and courteous service! Had a issue and they took care of it right away! ................,,....

Response from Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative
Hello Brandi,

We are happy to see that OrangeShine Customer Service was able to provide service and solve your issue right away.
We thank you for taking the time to provide us your review.

carib8
5/14/18

I have been using OrangeShine for a few months and the customer service has been great! I've only had two issues, both times I received a product that was not as advertised by the vendor. I did live chats and Cristina at Orangeshine helped me both times (she's great!). After reviewing my photos and confirming the products were not as advertisted, she got in contact with the vendors to get me return shipping labels and refunds. I've been really happy so far! I also have a handful of friends who use Orangeshine as well and they have had good experiences with customer service.

Response from Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative
Hello Cari B,

I thank you for providing your feedback,

We are pleased to see that you have had an amazing experience with our representative Cristina. Both times your issues were able to be resolved perfectly.
I hope that you continue to choose OrangeShine for your business.

treav3
3/7/18

when you accept shops (like ITZON) on your website, Orangeshine is responsabel for good trading and when there are problems Orangeshine should be in control! You can learn a lot from ALIBABA.
It costs shops a lot of time and money to trade with OrangeShine

Response from Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative
Hello Trea,

We thank you for your feedback,

We sincerely apologize that the experience that you had with the vendor ITZON was not the best. OrangeShine strives to provide the best customer service to all of our Buyers. We also try to recommend the best vendors within the highest customer satisfaction guarantee. We hope that you can continue to work with OrangeShine and not let this one negative experience affect your overall look of our company. We thank you once again for your feedback.

OrangeShine.
debbiel99
3/5/18

Poor customer service . Vender Snowa
Shipped me not even half my order .
Sent me wrong items. Called to resolve got past along to csr1 and he was no help at all Then Christine was going to call me right back . Nope was put on hold never came back on . Poor site shop someone else

Tip for consumers: Don’t use Showa and hope too don’t have issues . They will
Not help

Response from Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative
Hello Debbie,

We thank you for your feedback,

We deeply apologize that you had a negative experience with the vendor Showa. We understand that the vendor sent you the incorrect items and you have attempted to get the matter resolved. Here at OrangeShine we take pride that we provide the best customer service and we apologize that the service provided did not meet your needs. Is there a way that you can contact (213) 745-3001 so that we can assist you as quickly as possible in regards to the order with SHOWA .

lizc55
10/12/17

Anytime I have an issue, I am able to start a chat during their business hours and get it resolved immediately. If you are a small boutique owner just starting out, they will help you a ton! Great customer service!

I love the smoothness of the site as compared to others. I have literally used them over the manufacturer bc it was so hard to navigate the manufacturer's site. Hopefully more vendors start going through them soon, although they already have a great selection!

Response from Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative
Hello Liz,

We thank you for providing your feedback,

I'm delighted to see that OrangeShine was able to provide the best service to your business . It's good to see that the website was very easy to navigate and has provided you with a number of vendors that you can choose from. We hope that you can continue to choose OrangeShine as your primary source for your business.

We thank you kindly,

varnessab
9/20/17

I was having a few difficulties with a particular wholesaler and after much back and forth with the wholesaler, I reached out to Orangeshine and was connected with Christine. Due to the complexitiy of my situation, I would've understood if Christine wanted to pass me off to someone else. But she didn't. She went above and beyond my expection and ended everything with me being completely satisfied. Being an online boutique and often times ordering your wholesale garments online can be very tricky when it comes to quality, fit and the reputation of a particular wholesaler. Working with Christine was really beneficial to me and her prompt resolve of my concerns really gave me confidence in their ability to provide exceptional customer service.

Response from Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative
Hello Varnessa,

We thank you for your positive feedback,

We are satisfied to see that Christine was able to provide you with outstanding customer service. As she was able to resolve your situation with such ease. Here at OrangeShine we carefully listen to our customers needs and expectations and make sure that its met. We hope that each time you choose OrangeShine as your primary option that the customer service you receive only gets better and better. Once again we thank you for your feedback.

aprilj21
9/15/17

I could not get in contact, via phone, with one of their suppliers. Melissa was very helpful and helped me with contacting them

Response from Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative
Hello April,

We thank you for your feedback,

I'm so happy to see that our customer service agent Melissa was very helpful when you were attempting to reach a vendor and was able to get a hold of the vendor for you.
We thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope that your experience with OrangeShine is always a positive.

lisag223
8/24/17

I'm just a online store but Christine Geronimo treats me as if I'm a big dept store. Helps me with problems on shipping , credit and etc. Thank you so much ! Love Orangeshine!!!!!!
Les Bella Rose Boutique on Facebook

Response from Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative
Hello Lisa,

Thank you for your positive feedback,

We thank you for sharing your experience with our valuable Rep Christine. She was able to assist you with your shipping and credit concern, and was able to get the matter resolved for you. We hope that each time that you contact us its always a pleasant experience for you. We thank you once again for your sharing your experience with OrangeShine.

Sincerely
jillh66
3/10/17

Long story short, I ordered $945 worth of merchandise and they took $1743.16 out of my account. You can't get a hold of them on the phone numbers they provide and I have yet to hear a response from the email I sent about the problem. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

eunaj
8/28/16

I can download product image directly through the website upon purchase, easy return and cancellation policy, customer services were amazing, I felt like there was a person-to-person interaction. They also consolidate packages for international shipping and great selection for brands and products from U.S.A

Response from Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative
Hello Euna,
We thank you for sharing your feedback,
We are over the moon to see that our website was very easy for you to navigate and you were able to save images for your business needs. We always strive to provide the most warming customer service experience to our buyers. To be able to see that it was done it makes up very happy. We hope that you can continue to choose OrangeShine for your business for many more years to come. Once again we thank you for sharing your experience.

OrangeShine

Hello Petrina, This is Ramona Customer Service Agent from OrangeShine. Unfortunately at the moment we currently don't offer drop ship. I will definitely move this information forward to management so that DROP SHIP can be added in the near future.If you have further questions and or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us at (213) 745-3001. We look forward to speaking with you.

By Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative

Hello Petrina, This is Ramona from Customer Service Dept. Unfortunately at the moment we currently don't offer drop ship. I will definitely move this information forward to management so that DROP SHIP can be added in the near future. If you have further questions and or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us at (213) 745-3001. We look forward to speaking with you.

By Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative

Hello Nawal, This is Ramona Customer Service Agent with OrangeShine. At the moment we currently offer Paypal for our International customers. We also offer Paypal to our Domestic customers that have ordered consistently with OrangeShine for six months. If you have been approved to become a Retailer with OrangeShine and you are a Domestic buyer the only payment option for you will be with your credit card. I hope I was able to provide as much information as possible . If you have any other questions and or concerns feel free to contact our customer service dept at (213) 745-3001 so we may further assist you. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

By Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative

Hello Stephany, This is Ramona Customer Service Agent with OrangeShine. Shipping rates are determined by the vendor when the items have been weighed before shipment. What we recommend is when the order is placed for the buyer to message the vendor to please provide a shipping rate estimate. That way the order does not get declined. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you have further questions and or concerns don't hesitate to contact us at (213) 745-3001 so we may be able to assist you.

By Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative

Hello Cecilia, This is Ramona Customer Service Agent with OrangeShine. Shipping rates are determined by the vendor when the items have been weighed before shipment. For any order that has been placed with OrangeShine. Please keep in mind that each vendor has their own shipping rates. We hope that we have been able to assist you with your inquiry. If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact our customer service dept (213) 745-3001 so we may assist you.

By Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative

The same thing just happened to me. Dont do it!!!

By Patrick P.

To Ms. Michelle, My name is Jacob R. and I am the Assistant Sales Manager here at OrangeShine. I will be more than happy to assist you with your question. OrangeShine is a transparent company that works closely with our vendors and buyers to ensure the best quality of service. OrangeShine does not at anytime access a customer's payment information. We only provide refunds and credits that are owed to the customer from our vendors. Our secure system allows you to safely conduct transactions that leave you firmly in control of your funds. Please reach out to our Customer Service Department at 213-745-3001 and we will gladly assist you at anytime. Thank you for your time and we look forward to serving you and your business.

By Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OrangeShine staff and other customers.

OrangeShine?