Review of OrangeShine

Tel: 213.745.3001
info@orangeshine.com

elizabethl400
6/26/19

Highly recommend! I'm a new boutique owner and my experience with whole sale providers as well as orange shine customer service has been all positive! Lisbeth is the best!

shannonc369
6/23/19

The issue was dealt with in a very timely and fair manor, and was greatly appreciated. I look forward to continuing purchasing products from here in the future. Thanks for the great service!

donnab572
6/23/19

My experience with OrangeShine has been amazing. I just started my on business and I've had tons of questions and made plenty of mistakes. The customer service is patient and willing to help. I've had the pleasure of working with Jerica on several occasions. Love her. Keep up the good work Jerica!

shenac
6/21/19

on time, followed thru with the vendors ,she made it so easy for me to continue shopping at Orange Shine.. The Best CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

lizs165
6/21/19

My first order was put into a "review" status and I really needed it sooner rather than later. I sent an email to Cristina and she was super fast to respond and release my order to the vendor. I received my order even faster than anticipated. Awesome customer service! Looking forward to continuing to work with Cristina & the OrangeShine team! --Liz Statz, Owner, Mad Curlz Boutique

loris430
6/21/19

Lisbeth Flores was awesome in responding to my questions. Even though I had to step away from the chat she emailed me to follow up.

tamarrahj
6/21/19

This company has been very helpful in facilitating all of my requests and helping me get into additional contact with the vendors. I just started a new company envyebelle and this has been such a smooth process. Also huge thank you to Lisbeth! You have been wonderful .

rubyym
6/18/19

Great help! Very sweet and helpful. I love how she asked questions and was really trying to solve my problem.

kristenl68
6/17/19

Evelyn was very prompt with response time and was very helpful! Error was my fault and she was more than happy and willing to help resolve the issue quickly!

ashleym433
6/16/19

Lisabeth, Belinda and others are very helpful. I've had some issues with vendors, however, the OrangeShine time was always available to resolve my issues. They are also good at following up with customer question and concerns. I highly recommend this company!

irenew46
6/15/19

Lisbeth was very helpful and was successful in getting my message across to the Vendor for a refund. The sizes were definitely way smaller than described and I was unable to sell the pieces. I appreciated her constant communication with me and the situation.

amandas543
6/9/19

OrangeShine has given me nothing but top notch service since I've been using their site. I've had some problems arise with vendors and the customer service associates with OrangeShine addressed the issues promptly and solved them.
Thank you!!

veronicas127
6/6/19

Lisbeth was very helpful. She assisted me with facilitating the return and was able to provide me with a pre paid shipping label and guaranteed the refund rather than an exchange or store credit. Good customer service is always the cornerstone of every great company.

joses241
6/4/19

I am happy with this company. Very Good Service and Secure. 100% Recommended! Thank you very much. Regards

natashac67
6/3/19

Highly RECOMMEND!! This site is awesome!! Im totally satisfied with the customer service and vendors!!! This is the only site I use!!

risqueb
5/25/19

I had a issue with a company that gave me a run around on a item and the process of the item she took care of it I hope I don't run into any other issues

jasminew20
5/19/19

I had a issue and Cristina help me she was very helpful and got the problem solved I truly like this site Thank you

catherineb221
5/19/19

Cristina was great in helping resolve a problem when another customer service was unable to help. Cristina listened to me, took the time to reach out, understand the issue, and follow up which I appreciated very much. She was great to work with.

I really enjoy working with Orange Shine-though have found that their communication has been frustrating when you reach out with an issue to the main "info" email.

However, when I was finally placed with Cristina to help my problem was resolved. She was a huge help.

trinar17
5/3/19

This website is a RIP OFF!!! They charge high shipping and half the nerve to catch a attitude when you tell them. They should be ASHAMED of themselves and I WILL NEVER recommend no buyer to this website EVER!

nylssap
4/24/19

Evenly was amazing figuring out and solving my chart problem! she was prompt in answering all my concerns. Figured how to fix my issues and was super considerate not to do something without my approval. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Tip for consumers: use them!!

belindab78
4/24/19

Customers service respond back quickly.About a problem I was having with one of the vendors shipping

jenio3
4/10/19

I am new to the Wholesale world but Orange Shine has made it simple and easy to set up your account and order. I really appreciated the customer service that I received from Solomon. He was quick to answer my questions and emailing me back and forth and even making a phone call to make sure I understood and Received the info I needed! I highly recommend Orange Shine for great clothes as well as great customer service!

goldena6
3/27/19

It is not too many times I have issues with orangeshine but when I do, the customer service is great. I Recently had an issue with an item and Cristina F was very professional. She was polite and worked to resolve the matter quickly.

micaht13
3/21/19

As a new buyer, I have reached out to Orange Shine several times, via phone and Internet chat and they have been an absolute dream to work with! So very helpful and patient, and truly their customer service is excellent.

mais19
3/14/19

Love the chat option. My issue was resolved promptly by Cristina.
Great customer service Cristina !!! Truly appreciate the help.

Greetings Ms. Leslie, Thank you so much for your response! We treat all information with the utmost care and we ensure security through our extensive security system. Please reach out to Cristina, management for Customer Service for immediate assistance. Her contact number is 213-745-3001 ext: 108. Thank you so much and as always we sincerely appreciate your business!

By Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative

Greetings Ms. Sommer, Thank you so much for your response! We require a picture ID and credit card for security purposes. You may edit the image and remove any sensitive information or our team can assist you with this process. We ensure we provide our buyers a secure and safe process for making purchases easier! Please reach out to us and we will be more than happy to help you! As always, we are sincerely grateful for your business!

By Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative

Hello Debra, This Is Ramona Customer Service Agent from OrangeShine. At the moment is not a feature that we are currently offering, but it looks like we are currently working on adding the feature in the near future. Stay tuned. We thank you for the great suggestion. If you have further questions and or concerns please please don't hesitate to contact us at (213) 745-3001.

By Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative

Hello Petrina, This is Ramona Customer Service Agent from OrangeShine. Unfortunately at the moment we currently don't offer drop ship. I will definitely move this information forward to management so that DROP SHIP can be added in the near future.If you have further questions and or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us at (213) 745-3001. We look forward to speaking with you.

By Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative

Hello Petrina, This is Ramona from Customer Service Dept. Unfortunately at the moment we currently don't offer drop ship. I will definitely move this information forward to management so that DROP SHIP can be added in the near future. If you have further questions and or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us at (213) 745-3001. We look forward to speaking with you.

By Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative

Hello Nawal, This is Ramona Customer Service Agent with OrangeShine. At the moment we currently offer Paypal for our International customers. We also offer Paypal to our Domestic customers that have ordered consistently with OrangeShine for six months. If you have been approved to become a Retailer with OrangeShine and you are a Domestic buyer the only payment option for you will be with your credit card. I hope I was able to provide as much information as possible . If you have any other questions and or concerns feel free to contact our customer service dept at (213) 745-3001 so we may further assist you. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

By Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative

Hello Stephany, This is Ramona Customer Service Agent with OrangeShine. Shipping rates are determined by the vendor when the items have been weighed before shipment. What we recommend is when the order is placed for the buyer to message the vendor to please provide a shipping rate estimate. That way the order does not get declined. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you have further questions and or concerns don't hesitate to contact us at (213) 745-3001 so we may be able to assist you.

By Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative

Hello Cecilia, This is Ramona Customer Service Agent with OrangeShine. Shipping rates are determined by the vendor when the items have been weighed before shipment. For any order that has been placed with OrangeShine. Please keep in mind that each vendor has their own shipping rates. We hope that we have been able to assist you with your inquiry. If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact our customer service dept (213) 745-3001 so we may assist you.

By Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative

The same thing just happened to me. Dont do it!!!

By Patrick P.

To Ms. Michelle, My name is Jacob R. and I am the Assistant Sales Manager here at OrangeShine. I will be more than happy to assist you with your question. OrangeShine is a transparent company that works closely with our vendors and buyers to ensure the best quality of service. OrangeShine does not at anytime access a customer's payment information. We only provide refunds and credits that are owed to the customer from our vendors. Our secure system allows you to safely conduct transactions that leave you firmly in control of your funds. Please reach out to our Customer Service Department at 213-745-3001 and we will gladly assist you at anytime. Thank you for your time and we look forward to serving you and your business.

By Jacob R., OrangeShine Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OrangeShine staff and other customers.

1 Photo for OrangeShine