Review of OnlineVitalUS

OnlineVitalUS reviews

Tel: 1.929.214.1131

mh487
5/20/19

Looks like I got bent over like the rest before finding these reviews, make you think your 47$ goes to the purchase of a certificate, IT DOES NOT, a legitimate business (which this is NOT) would state the fees up front, I'm sure somewhere in the fine print or linked from other pages stating additional fees, be a real honest business you idiots, this is why the world is F#&ed up, because of morons running companies like these.

pans3
5/17/19

Paid $47.00, did not need the document, never filled out the paperwork, advised same via e mail but requests for a refund have been ignored for 3 weeks. I have numerous " case ID" numbers in my collection of ignored e mails..

adrigoc
5/15/19

What's all the hype about.....Trust me i was real sceptical after reading all the reviews but went ahead & tried them for myself.....I must admit i waited for almost an hour before i got anyone on the phone.....guy took my information & told me it would be $72....i placed a order @ or around 5pm on a tuesday & received my Birth certificate that thursday....I'm very satisfied with this service impressed the - out of me.....now i can go to the secretary of state & get my temporary permit to drive again.....If you can order by phone then do it instead of by mail....its alot faster process....

rickiev1
5/15/19

All this site does is prefill the application for your birth certificate. You still need to pay the state's fees and expedited shipping. Feel like a real dope. Website is misleading but in all fairness I should have read it more carefully. Save the money download the application fill it in yourself thats all they do for 47 dollars. What an ingenious scam. Perhaps they will be held accountable someday. Please avoid them!

samc279
5/14/19

Do not use! A waste of money! They will not refund you either. Scam! You pay 48$ for them to send you information that you could have googled. Vital records from your state is the correct website not this bs.

chloed32
5/14/19

Because of my wedding. Getting everything ready was ambitious, with many things to prepare: working out in our budget, guests list, reserve dates and venues, research photographers, purchase a dress, and of course having all the documents ready. One of the things that I was most worried about was my birth certificate. I couldn't find my original copy at the time. I was getting anxious, that's why I chose to get a copy online. I thought it would be a faster way. And here's where this company comes up. They were super kind and comprehensive about all my doubts and necessities. I received my certificate earlier than expected, which was pretty awesome! In three business days, I received my copy. Now all I have to worry about is finding the perfect dress for my wedding! Thank you onlinevitalus for your help.

miked617
5/13/19

Onlinevitalus.com is a clever ONLINE SCAM. READ EVERY WORD ON THEIR WEBSITE BEFORE YOU USE THEIR FAKE SERVICE. The attached 3 JPGS show the pages of the single pdf I got in return for a $47 payment. THEN I have to provide my own ID documents, addressed envelope, $26 check for the MN State fees, add postage and WAIT FOR 2-3 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY!

meredithd18
4/29/19

At work, I got a unique job opportunity: traveling to Paris to attend different events! It was a dream come true. But of course, life isn't perfect because I didn't have a passport. I needed to get it asap but for it, I was asked for my birth certificate. In fact, my certificate was at my home town Bally (Pennsylvania). I didn't have time to take a car and start a road trip! A work colleague recommended me to get a copy online, as it would be faster. She was right! This company sent me all the steps to follow for the online application. I got my birth certificate within 48 hours. Helpful and resolutive team! Pleased with their service.

ashleyl229
4/18/19

My stepmother said you could get your birth certificate online so I gave her my info including my SSN. Months passed and not a word. Tried calling multiple times and no one answered. I've reported them to the FTC and I'm contacting and attorney. I suggest you all do the same. They usually notice something is wrong if people keep filing lawsuits.

mysteryp
4/16/19

Do not, I repeat do not use this company! They are not legitimate at all. Call the county you need the birth certificate from. They will have you download your application for Free you should only be paying for the certified copy, which mine was 20$. This company does not even have a legit phone number.. SCAMMERS!!

alexb448
4/16/19
• Updated review

I contacted my credit card company and they have agreed to reverse and dispute the charges with this company.
As others have noted, the biggest disappoitment with me is Google allowing a sponsored ad from this site.

“What others said! Auto-form generated, nothing processed”
• Previous review

As others have said, the only thing this company does is take your information and auto -generate a completed PDF. They then provide instructions for you to print/mail the completed form with a paper check to your obtain your document.

I ordered a Birth Certificate from the state of Michigan. Received the PDF with instructions review/print/mail pdf with a check. No guarantee of processing or estimated delivery.

The Social Security Administrator told me to do a search for Online Vital Certificate and this company came up first. The have good SEO.

The state of Michigan uses VitalChek/Lexis for the same thing at half the cost.

But the webpage does not do what is advertised and I've filed a claim with my credit card company.

janef180
4/15/19

To be frank, I'm a messy person. And this really caught me up when I needed my passport to travel to Cuba. I couldn't find it anywhere! So I decided that the best was making an appointment to replace my passport. To do so, I was asked to provide a birth certificate as proof of identity. As it seemed a bit tricky, I decided to get help. Going to the central offices in Virginia wasn't an option for me. I didn't have time for that. After looking for an alternative, I found this company online. I can tell that it offered me what I needed. My birth certificate arrived quickly (three business days) at my mum's place. This company offers what they say: birth certificates for anyone who needs it.

judye56
4/11/19

This company is a scam, a complete and total scam. How can they still be in business? I paid $47 to expedite getting a certified copy of a birth certificate and all I got was a form that I could have gotten for free. They took all my info, now I'll probably get my identity stolen. DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE".

melodyj20
4/11/19

They charge you $47 to type up a form that you can mail in your self! Go directly through your state/county or through vitalcheck I just wasted money :(

melej
4/9/19

If I could give this company negative stars, I definitely would! I was charged $47.50 by this site for doing absolutely nothing! I thought by entering my personal information and paying the fees, I'd be getting the ordered birth certificates. Instead, I am now worried that a dishonest company has my personal information and now I have to pay an additional $40 to get the 3 birth certificates I ordered. $87.50 for 3 birth certificates?!!! I am so angry that an actual company like this exists and that it is "legal".

colleend73
4/6/19

Wish I had seen the reviews before I also got ripped off. I thought all went through online and then received the email stating to print application and mail with more money, Impossible to contact them to stop order or request refund,

craigs286
4/3/19

This company is a scam!!! all they do is fill out the document for application but they lead you to believe that you will get a birth certificate for the fee that you pay . NOT SO

DO NOT USE THIS SITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

walterr166
4/3/19

Yeah, I got the same lame thing as others said "they filled out a piece of paper for me", and gave me instructions to mail $32 to the state. I thought, what a bunch of shizzle. Then I requested a refund of the $94.00 dollars I paid to get two certificates. Yesterday I got a refund of $47.00. I have sent another request for a refund of the remaining $47.00. We'll see what I get. Otherwise, a bull shizzle company that does nothing but take "money for nothing" to quote Dire Straights.

jamesc1199
4/1/19

After years of avoiding the responsibility of getting my card license, I decided that it was the time. I was moving to the University of Notre Dame in Indiana. Basically, I needed it to move around. I don't have a passport. That's why my driving school requested a copy of my birth certificate. I needed it asap, so I started searching online on how to get it. This company came up and I thought: why not? It seemed exactly what I was looking for. As I'm inexperienced about sending online applications, I asked their team for some help. They were super nice and helpful. The agent who helped me sent me a detailed e-mail with all the steps to follow. After that, they reviewed my application and I've got my certificate at home in 24 hours. Thumbs-up!

karine10
3/23/19

I tried to get my birth certificate thru these BS artists, the first attempt I was told that my debit card didn't go through, try again, which I did...the 2nd time, same thing, with the additional instruction to try another card...I tried that, but my credit card company sent me a text asking if I authorized the transaction, that was when a red flag went up and I said no. I then went to my bank and saw that they had made 2 attempts to withdraw from my checking account, but had flagged both tried. I told them to cancel both debit payments, and my bank was happy to do that. I then emailed online vitals USA to tell them that none of the transactions were authorized by me and I get a standard form reply with a case number and a "promise" that they would prioritize the case and get back to me within 24 business hours. That was a week ago. No reply, no return email, nothing.

arts84
3/21/19

Spent 49usd been waiting since Feb 15...sent several messages thru their website...no answers...read 300 spam messages to see if their reply was in the spam folder...nope...
Sent a threatening email...they say they never recieved any communication...BS...
ONLY USE YOUR STATES AUTHORIZED ORDERING COMPANY...I AM IN KS AND THE AUTHORIZED ORDER COMPANY IS VITAL CHECK...THE LINK IS on the KDHE Office of Vital Stats web page...ordering off their page just cost me another $47...
$15 for BC...12.5 expedited processing...19.5 AIR SHIP BY UPS...

It took less than 10 minutes

archiep13
3/19/19

A friend of mine suggested me to join a singles cruise on my upcoming spring break. Last summer he joined one of those cruises and I thought: why not? The cruise line that I chose asked me to provide a birth certificate upon boarding, as the passport wasn't required. I was in a rush, so looking online, I found this company. I didn't have any problem at all to receive my certificate in time. Now all I have to do is enjoy my cruise trip. The countdown has begun!

katherinee21
3/15/19

This site is a scam. They charge you $47 for literally nothing. Such a waste of my hard earned money. This site is not accredited by the BBB and should not be used.

cameronp39
3/13/19

You pay 47 dollars for them to send you a blank application sheet with the instructions to send money to the state. You pay 47 dollars for absolutely nothing at all

marys1144
3/10/19

I paid a $50.00 fee for what I thought was a verification and Birth Certificate. What I got was a verification and an email that said I had to print off the "verified" sheet pay another $15.00 and mail in my request for the birth certificate to the state. Then what did I pay $50.00 for?!!! Please do not google "birth certificate copy" their website is the first to come up. Instead if you go to your state's website and search there they will give an appropriate link. I paid $27.00 for the verification, state fee and they will be mailing out my Birth certificate. DO NOT BE FOOLED STAY AWAY!!!!!

So what what did your state attorney say? I hope you got a decent answer, but obviously they are still up and running.

By Renea W.

Can you advise the phone be number because all e mails are being ignored. Thanks!

By Pan S.

I contacted my credit card company before the transaction posted to flag it. Once it posts, I'm going to ask the credit card company to dispute the charge.

By Alex B.

You will never get one if you are waiting for Onlinevitalus.com to get it for you. They should have sent you an email telling you to print the form and mail it to the state along with the states processing fee. They take $47.00 for filling out a piece of paper you can do for free.

By Walter R.

Helpful answer -1

Same here except it was for my sons birth certificate. I need answers from this so called independent company. This company needs investigation and money back.

By Christina C.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineVitalUS staff and other customers.

9 Photos for OnlineVitalUS