Review of OnlineVitalUS

OnlineVitalUS reviews

Tel: 1.929.214.1131

raynab
2/18/19

I needed to get a copy of my birth certificate to renew my passport. But the thing is that I didn't have time to drive to the state offices. Thanks to this company, I was able to order it online. They sent me a detailed e-mail with all the steps to follow, which was very helpful to avoid any error. Three days later, I received my birth certificate. All without having to lose time driving and waiting long lines. Things were handled with efficiency. And here's where comes my advice: ALWAYS double check everything before sending anything. I'm quite sure that most of the people didn't check twice their application before sending it straight away.

brucep113
2/10/19

A careful after the fact read of their site and emails shows what I was actually paying for. They don't ultimately provide records, but are an application preparation service. It turns out that their service was as advertised. The day after I placed my order with them, I received a pdf copy of an application to the state department of health for the requested record along with instructions on how to mail it and the check for payment to that state. In short, I spent $47 to have this organization do what I could have done and eventually did do directly with that state organization.....online. Again, read carefully!

kristenc116
2/9/19

This website is disappointing and dishonest. A scam!!! I was charged $47 twice since I needed two birth certificates. So they sent me an email with a blank document(after I had already filled everything out through their website) which said to print, and fill out the document and then Pay again for what I thought I was already paying for through their website. it's a huge scam and they shouldn't be allowed to do what they're doing. Don't fall for it

jasminer68
2/8/19

Do Not Get your birth certificate from this site they are scammers!! I never got mine !! Big time waste of money

orlandoc44
2/6/19

order a birth certificate,my bank decline payment,did not understand why,turn out payment was post to out of the country,(spain) scam for sure

kc257
2/6/19

Like everybody else here I was robbed! I ordered a birth certificate, minutes after I cancelled the order and requested a refund.This people took the money from my account, It has been 11 days already and they do not return it, btw they charged me $59. I contact my bank and they are opening an investigation, hopefully I'll get my money back.

veed4
2/6/19

DO NOT USE THIS SITE. SCAM SITE. They charge you $47 to mail you back a free application. The site isnt even based in the USA. There is no way to contact anyone to ask for a refund - you just get sent on a round-a-bout of emails.

lawrencew127
2/4/19

Someone needs to read about my personal experience, I placed a birth certificate on this site to submit correctly my Medicare enrollment form. Everything was as promised. I don't know what you guys have to deal with, but I personally received my certificate without any problem.

alyraw
2/3/19

So, I'm not sure why this site is allowed to be sponsered when it is a clear scam website. You will not get your birth certificate ordered to you ! They will charge you to view your application and then send it back to you and inform you to send it to the vital records of your state. They are only teling you HOW to order your record for 47$ and then you still have to pay and ship the document yourself. Obviously the business has no moral standards and makes money over exploited People. Shame

jamieb208
1/23/19

Costs $47 to obtain a FREE APPLICATION from your local Vital Records office. DO NOT DO NOT use them!!!

jeaneenc1
1/16/19

A complete waste of money. They provided no support, did not speed up the process and should not be allowed to be in business. Do not waste your money or time. Go directly to the department you need to deal with. These guys are a rip off.

dbvv
1/12/19

My wife and filled out all the paper work they required, made a copy of our Drivers license and had all paper work notarized as requested by the scam artists. Mailed it to NYC HEALTH DEPARTMENT OFFICE OF VITAL RECORDS 125 WORTH STREET CN4 RM.133 NEW YORK NY 10013. This was on OCTOBER 29, 2018. WE ARE CONTACTING THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND REPORTING THIS COMPANY FROM SPAIN.

nicoleb369
1/10/19

I'm so pissed! $#*!ty ass losers!
Such a $#*!in rip off! I should've known when I couldn't get ahold of someone by phone or email that this was a scam!

jeffs626
1/3/19

Total Garbage.... WHAT A SCAM!

But don't worry, I will get my money back from my credit card company and file a complaint with the BBB and leave this bad review.
No customer service phone number to speak to anyone.

They do nothing but collect your money and run.
You can get the same service for free right from the state website.

Do yourself a favor and fill out the real application on the real website with real live help when you need it. And the best part is you only pay for the birth certificate.

christopherb354
12/28/18

I placed an order for my birth certificate through this website thinking that I would actually get it. I even expedited it and ask for a copy an expedited that as well. Upon doing so and making the payment, I get an email with a link to paperwork filled out with my information on it. Come to find out all they do is fill out the information and give you a link to copy in which you'll have to apply for it yourself. I already had the paperwork filled out to mail in and thought that this would be a faster way. Boy was I wrong. I basically got charged for them to fill out paperwork that I had already done personally. Be very careful and try not to get scammed by these guys like they did to me. I sent an email to them asking about it and they refused to respond. Never again well I deal with these people because now I have two copies of the same paperwork to send to get my birth certificate and I already paid them for something I already had and I still have to pay for my birth certificate when I mail off the paperwork.

clarkd11
12/27/18

Last week, I was unfortunate to experience a robbery at my apartment. They stole many things, including my birth certificate. I reported it to the Lincoln police here in Nebraska, but they said I couldn't prove it. So I needed to order a new certificate to have it mailed to me. This is where this company came up. They were so benevolent, and the most important, they were human to me. Service completely recommended.

bennym30
12/14/18

Not long ago, I decided to move from my hometown Ashford to the city of Montgomery in Alabama. And we all know the inconvenience of having to move. During the move, I lost several things, including my birth certificate. As you never know when you may need to provide additional proof of identity for a job or a bank related issue, I decided to get a new one. I trusted this company for it and honestly, I had a satisfying experience. Of course, it wasn't the easiest thing in the world because you have to fill the form by yourself, but anyway, I've got it.

katiek115
12/12/18

I filled out all the info for a birth cert. asked for it to be expedited this was 2 days ago, I have never received and email confirmation I called numerous times and sent emails to see how long it would take and not one response even though they say they are available 24/7. I am now trying to cancel but can't get a hold of anyone. But of course they charged my credit card

hokup
12/10/18

When the payment wouldn't go through after using safari and chrome web browsers, I happened to call a phone number for the state I was trying to retrieve my docs...I was advised by the person in the state department, that "onlinevitalus" was NOT associated w/the US state, at all! I called the BBB, they said only deal w/".gov" extensions. This co. is NOT in the US, it is IN SPAIN!! Hopefully, I won't get scammed on my cc nor my personal info. Am thinking of calling the FBI and or anywhere else I can to check these guys out!

reginah61
11/26/18

To enroll my daughter at the Cheerleaders team, I was requested for her birth certificate. I was surprised by it, but the school told me that there's often asked for the age requirement. Anyway, I was extra busy so I didn't have time to go to the central offices here in Montana. So after looking online, this company seemed to offer a fast service. Once their team reviewed the application, I received by e-mail personalized and easy instructions to finally get the birth certificate. I see that there are more negative reviews than positive ones, but I can guarantee to anyone reading this that my experience was a good one. The shipping was a bit slow but in the end, their team made a good job.

teriw27
11/15/18

They say they are going to get your certificate for you but that is not true! All they do is send you a link to get the paperwork which you have to print and fill in what they didn't, pay more money to he state of your birth, then send it in yourself! Meanwhile they have your $49! DO NOT GET SCAMMED!

reneev22
11/7/18

To get a new copy of my social security card, I was asked for my birth certificate. After looking online, I decided to give a chance to this company because of its quite acceptable price. Everything was as explained on their site except the delivery time. I thought it would be faster, but apart from that, it wasn't a bad experience.

williams984
11/2/18

I just paid for them to fill out a free document I could have done myself, they don't even ship it for you.

roycel13
11/2/18

I feel like a fool giving this company vital personal information
with absolutely no results. I paid no
attention to their confirmation email
that stated, "Once the review is complete,
you will receive your mistake-free application along with the personalized
instructions so YOU CAN COMPLETE THE PROCESS." They do absolutely nothing. One can do the same thing for free by contacting the appropriate vital records department in the county in which one was born.

darleneo17
10/25/18

If I could give this company a -0 I would. They charged $49 for a form that is free on the TX website that I had already filled out. When I wrote them asking them about all of the work they presented to me in writing which was from the legit website, they didn't respond. All I got was a recording and while someone would call, they would hang up and then conveniently waited until they could leave a message. Even the Texas Dept of Vitals said they're scammers. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Now I've got to lawyer up.

I'm meeting with mine tomorrow. They are outright Scammers!

By Darlene O.

Helpful answer -1

Same here except it was for my sons birth certificate. I need answers from this so called independent company. This company needs investigation and money back.

By Christina C.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineVitalUS staff and other customers.

1 Photo for OnlineVitalUS