OnlineReportAccess reviews

Tel: 1-877-888-0889
support@onlinereportaccess.com

kareng351
6/14/18

I give the 1 star because they were quick to say they would issue a refund. I was charged $1.00 and also $18.95 for bulk processing. I did 1 search which returned no information. I was okay with paying the $1.00 but not the $18.95. I cancelled immediately and noticed the charge weeks later. Read carefully and check your monthly statements.

johnb1045
1/25/18

great information and fast, gave me even more information than i thought it would...now im reading the other peoples rewiews and now im worried that it might be a scam

eddieg32
1/24/18

I am satisfied with the info. given in the report. More then was expected. Helpful in making a determination to pursue purchase.

jno1
1/22/18

somewhat deceptive, didn't really provide anything i could have found myself - i wouldn't waste my time (or $1) on this again

richardk158
1/22/18

Very good report on the condition of used car It seemed to cover any question that I had. All the important areas of the used car was covered.

richarda159
1/8/18

all the important stuff was there,i was nervous to find out something was faulty im very happy withe the web site

williamw217
12/31/17

i like the site . very complete report from what I can tell. i went to the site due to a conflict with the dealership and a manufacturer recall. the dealer says that the vehicle has been rear ended and has rear structural damage but it does not.

johnb1031
12/31/17

Your report was excellent and provided me with all the information I needed and more. It was extremely detailed. Thank you.

ef557
12/30/17

Information was thorough and fast! Aligned to information from Carfax.com which is why looking at secondary report - customer service checking in during the report process which was nice; ie, they were available to help if needed. Thanks!

jamesr342
12/28/17

very deceptive ad, saying the report was only $1.00 AND then finding the report is an additional $18.95 monthly. I protested signing up for a year, which was cancelled, but the $18.95 sticks

alexl173
12/20/17

Very informative. Lots of good information. I was satisfied with the information provided to be able to make a decision on this vehicle.

christophers136
12/17/17

This report gave me all the information I wanted at a fraction of the cost of the bigger name companies offering the same service.

debs103
12/7/17

I was very satisfied with the report results, it gave me all the information I needed to make a decision on my purchase of a used vehicle

maryh378
12/5/17

We are looking at a vehicle and needed to check it's history for accidents and such. Very detailed, better than competition, did not try to entice us into a higher price report with false information.

Tip for consumers: Ask for everything that may help you make a good decision.

sergior22
11/28/17

Just bought my van and was looking for a full history report , found thus site very help full , fast, easy and accurate.

millerh15
11/23/17

One place to find the background on a car in Texas. Some minor information missing
but nothing noteworthy.

herogildop
11/16/17

I got what I need to know. For the price you cant beat it. I will use it again the next time buying used motorcycle or auto. thanks.

davidw559
11/16/17

Seems to have all the info I need. Good Stuff. It covered all the areas that a person could be worried about.

brandonc71
11/14/17

Just wanted to say Thanks for the review of the car. There was a lot of good info on the report. Looks like the report is very detailed and has a lot of helpful information.

charlesc185
11/14/17

Don't think the addition to the house was calculated in the value of the house. Disappointed in the estimated value as the house next door recently sold for the $300's +.
Do NOT sign me up for any monthly subscription for anything!

donnab231
11/13/17

Its nice to be able to reach out to other states to view records. Many times, persons
become transient for one reason or another and it is difficult to view any kind of a
history as a result.
Thank you for your website and very quick results.

amandam237
11/13/17

It was an great experience getting a car report I needed about a vehicle. Im encouraging everybody to use this website to get history on any vehicle that you need information about!!!

lisaw304
11/13/17

fast tech support 24/7 they are on the problems as fast as I can find a problem thanks Andy and Brian

brianm325
11/12/17

Dear people,

I was very happy with the amount an quality information and details afforded me for only one dollar. I would certainly recommend your excellent service to other folks, Thanks so much.

Regards,
Brian McCormick

jeffies
11/12/17

this site gave me a better view of what my property has to offer. plus the tools to see if it has what others would want. Also tools for me to look for a new property

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineReportAccess staff and other customers.

OnlineReportAccess?