OnePlus

OnePlus has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. OnePlus also ranks 55th among Mobile Phones sites. The most common issues with OnePlus are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate OnePlus?

“OnePlus 5T”

Sam R.
12/12/18

I am confident about this phone, I use it almost for one year still stable and have no any issue. Very fast, good charging time no hung up. Very nice device. All you can dream off for date delivered and price range. I would appreciate such specs on a smaller phone though, but I guess actual trends is not going that way for the moment.

“OnePlus Phone - Do NOT BUY”

Elie B.
3/5/18

While the phone reviews are very good, behold should you have any problem with the phone!. Customer service in China is nothing like we expect in the US. They reply promptly but their actions fall short. A month after I purchased the phone I realized that the speaker phone mic did not work. The companys policy is only 15 days return so I was forced to send (and pay for shipping) the phone for repair to their authorized service in Texas. The phone was returned after a week with more problems than it had when I started. The mic worked OK but now the Bluetooth did not function and they broke the protective cover I installed on the screen. After three weeks of trying to fix the problem via EMAIL (only no live tech support) instructions I was unable to get the phone to work and the company would not offer any solution to the problem. I loved the phone and was willing to accept a replacement but company policies are so rigid that even a senior manager was not able to approve replacement unit or return. I ended up returning the phone and refusing the charge through my credit card company. The case is not over yet as the company is rejecting my return and there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE in site. I would not buy anything from this company until they learn how to provide American style customer Service and have their own service department.

samr209
December 12th, 2018
kasial1
August 29th, 2017
Weve bought 4 phones from OnePlus over the years and have been very happy with all of them. The OnePlus One from 2014 still works flawlessly and Ive just upgraded it now to the OnePlus 5 for more space. We also have the OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X being used in the family. You cant beat their price for the specs and the solid build of the phones. I dont know how many times Ive dropped the OnePlus One and it still looks brand new.

Questions? Get answers from the OnePlus staff and other customers.

OnePlus creates beautifully designed products with premium build quality & brings the best technology to users around the world. No tradeoffs, we #NeverSettle.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OnePlus?

Have a question about OnePlus?