Review of Oneida

Tel: 888.263.7195
sales@oneida.com

valdb1
2/7/19

We placed two online orders on Oneida.com for spoon sets.
Both we declined without email notification.
We called their customer service. Did not help.
Talked with Keisha, supervisor. Did not help, either.

junew54
1/23/19

I placed two different orders with Oneida.com during the holidays. I ordered glassware on sale. Both items arrived well packaged, no breakage. Yes, it took several days to ship, but they state that on the website, orders ship between 72-96 hours.
I did need to call customer service a couple of times with a credit card issue (not their fault) and both times a live person picked up who was friendly and helpful. Totally happy. Looking at some wine glasses now for my next order.

gigih13
7/18/18

uninterested to help in getting specific pieces. I was told to go back to the store where I purchase items and get a refund.
Maybe they are going out of business and don't care. The bottom employees only copy their superior's attitude.

ww37
12/19/17

I bought several pieces of "Michelangelo" flatware on the website to replace pieces lost during a corporate move. I thought this would be the same quality Heirloom 18/10 as the pieces I have. The The pieces received are VERY POOR quality and I would be embarrassed to mix with the pieces I have. I tried to call customer service several times and each time was on hold for between 30 minutes to an hour. No one ever came on the line. Just incessant music repeating endlessly. No update on wait time. I tried email. Half an hour later they replied and asked for order Number and I responded. 35 minutes later I had not heard anything more. I emailed back and asked that someone call me. No call. They finally emailed again and asked about issue. I told them about the poor quality and asked again for a call. That was several hours ago - No response of any kind. I am sending these cheap pieces back and will look for quality replacements on resale market. I would never buy anything off this website again.

robertf80
4/30/15

"Oneida Teflon frying pan coating separated, cracked and flaked into food creating serious health risk. When Oneida was notified they told me that I had abused their product and that they had no responsibility for the defect. They refused to make any exchange or refund. When you pay $40 for a single frying pan you expect a quality product. Not a health hazard. "

pattiv2
1/27/15

I placed an order with Oneida.com for two products on 12/31/2014. I received one of the items but not the other with no explanation as to when and/or if I will receive the other item. I went into Oneida.com to check on my order and the website says I don't have any orders and shows no history of my order. I tried to email them with the problem but it came back as undeliverable. I tried to call today, but they closed their office at 3:30 PM CST. I will have to try tomorrow. I checked PayPal and found Oneida has not refunded me for the item not received. I am very disappointed that they make it impossible to contact them online or by phone. Order No. 100780261

chrisv15
4/22/14

Ordered 2 sets of silverware 4/11/14 and they said it would not leave the warehouse until 4/25/14! Why does it take 2 weeks to send something!?!?

I cancelled my order

jl56
2/1/14

oneida.com is the sales website what I am afraid on. I shopping online more than 12 years, this is the only one website I am afraid. when big sale coming, it always stuck, and normally days, Nothing can searching with no trouble , every time, I need go to amazon.com first, and then be guide to oneida.com. if not go to amazon first, I nothing can get on oneida.com. today, I place an order, after order, I remember I need buy more stuff in clearance department, but I can not cancel order,, although just 2 minutes after I submit the order. oneida.com said customer can not change or can not cancel order. what a terrible website. let me nervous. I will try my best not on that website again. that is also the reason, I willing pay the shipping fee instead of waiting freeship promotion code coming. I just want happy shipping not nervous shipping.

diannem1
1/20/14

Placed order on 9/19/13 for 5 piece bakeware set. Received 1 of the 5 pieces within a few weeks. Today is 1/20/14 and I have yet to receive the remaining pieces. I was charged for a portion of the order. Each time I call I am given a new shipping date. All but one of the representatives has been friendly. The most recent one was rude and defensive. I requested a refund on the portion that I received and said I would return that item at their expense. She claimed they would not offer refund and that that item was ordered separate from the 5 piece set which it was not. I requested to speak to a supervisor who was apparently busy and told they would not allow me to stay on hold. Supervisor has not call me back and that was 3 weeks ago. Today I called and all customer service reps are "temporarily unavailable." Looks like I may need to contact my credit card company for some help with this.

carlab5
11/26/13

THE ABSOLUTE WORSE EXPERIENCE. I finally received my order late even though I paid for the premium shipping but I got somebody else's order. Wanted the flatware for Thanksgiving so I'm really disappointed. I did talk to someone after waiting twenty minutes when I was looking for my order. She was flippant and did not know anything or follow through with what she promised to do. NOW, they've just taken the phone off the hook and changed the message on the answering service on the other number. Can't talk to a soul. Feels like dealing with a third world country business.

rajur1
10/29/13

I placed an order 3 weeks back. Called last week and was told that my "Order was in the warehouse waiting to ship" and that I would get an shipping number the next day. A week has passed and now I can't even get them on the phone!

Big scam. Don't be duped.

jeanc12
9/30/13

The worst customer service I've EVER experienced. Do NOT buy from this website. Their checkout system is really bad and gives you no warning that your order will be placed without you getting to review it. And they don't let you cancel or modify your order no matter what, even though I tried calling immediately after I placed it ( they did not answer) and emailed right away as well. Terribly cold and rude.

lindaj21
9/16/13

You cannot beat Oneida for the combination of quality and price

jaimis
4/27/11

Placed an order, website shows order as processing, for 6 days. After four days called customer service and was told items were being shipped that day or the next.
On day 6 told it was on the dock waiting for pickup. Paid $15 for shipping and it hasn't been shipped. Asked for refund for shipping, customer service said they will email an answer to that request, maybe today or tomorrow. I will never order there again.

I placed 2 different orders on oneida.com in December 2018 and my orders arrived with no problems. Be prepared though, it takes a few days to ship.

By June W.
Questions? Get answers from the Oneida staff and other customers.

Oneida?