Review of Omniyat

Tel: 0524403391
order@omniyat.net

airal
10/2/18

Multiple delivery is stressful. I hope Omniyat.net will work on consolidating a costumer's purchases for a more convenient experience.

alij51
10/2/18

I have bought several time they have best delivery time,best price&very good costumer service.always delivered before time even once I have to return the product and they did it without any hesitation

shaiks2
shaik s.
6/3/18

I will not recommened to buy anything from this site.

I have purchase Iphone 5 all duplicate accessories and phone it self was not perfect when I called for the Replacement/Return They will never answer the calls.

vijayj5
2/4/18

This site is completely fraud, they are just stealing the money from the customers, they keep following you minute by minute till to deliver the products, and if you call them for any service/replacement, they just disconnecting the calls, they will never give you an address to hand over your product for service, I have all the records of vouchers and telephonic conversation and I am going to file a police case against them. So please don't buy anything from them.

prasathg
10/5/16

I got iphone in omniyat... in the box headset and charger is duplicate... charger always make problem when i putting charger... there is no sound in headset....

rakeshm4
6/27/16

these guys are worst. i have ordered for a iphone case like 4 times and every time the the order gets cancelled by itself. on enquiring they are saying that am not picking up my phone but how can i when i didnt receive any call.

for the last time i again ordered on 23rd but on 25th i received a mail that my order is cancelled. so i called these guys when they replied that they are facing some issues with their system and my order will be delivered on 27th.

so today again i called for my order and they are telling the order got canncelled as i didnt pick-up my phone.

am fed up on their customer service.

krisp32
1/9/16

My phone's screen was cracked at the dawn of New Year. I need a new one. My friend of mine referred Omniyat.net to check mobile phones to replace my old one.
I asked what the good phone with low price is, their agent recommend Acer Liquid.
I'm using it now and i got no problems. I gave 5 star because the agent i talked to is polite and helpful.

Questions? Get answers from the Omniyat staff and other customers.

Omniyat?