Ombreprom

Ombreprom has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ombreprom also ranks 30th among Bridesmaid Dresses sites.

How would you rate Ombreprom?

“Perfect”

Ogungbayi O.
6/14/19

This OMJ PHOTO it a one man business located in Lagos, this what we do we shoot any type event anything shoot able is our work

ogungbayio
June 14th, 2019
evak22
July 31st, 2017
Verified purchase
Beautiful dress. Good quality material and made me feel like a princess! The people that run this site are so nice and accommodating. It was a pleasure to work with them.
abbyp13
August 13th, 2017
The dress was perfect quality, which is rare when ordering online. The lace detail is beautiful and the small gems are subtle and are fixed well on the dress. The color is a bit of a darker pink than the photo shows, but that looks like it is due to a filter applied on the photo. Overall it is an amazing buy!
francesy4
Frances Y.
August 3rd, 2017
Verified purchase
I was so worried to buy this but it looks just like the picture! They were very helpful answering all my questions and I told them the date I needed it by and it arrived on time! It was slightly to long but it's nothing that a little altering can't fix!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Ombreprom staff and other customers.

Ombreprom.com provides the newest style for cheap bridesmaid dresses, long prom dresses, beach wedding dresses, homecoming dresses, accessories dresses, wedding party dresses at wholesale price. Be wonderful for your big day!

lc104
L C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ombreprom?

Have a question about Ombreprom?