Review of Best for Bride

sales@bestforbride.com

1 star

joank203
1/1/19

Good manner and caring staff. She helped me to find the right wedding dress base on my budget. I went in and out in a quick time around. Very happy.

donnaf223
12/3/18

This is a great bridal store in the area. I finally found a big size wedding dress at Best for Bride and that was cool. I love my dress. Stunning and the price was reasonable.

virgilp7
5/30/18

My wedding gown was stunning on my big day. It was stylist and good quality too. Kudos for everyone at Best for Bride for their good service and price.

heatherr122
4/30/18

My experience at Best for Bride was awesome. I got the right wedding gown and it was stunning. I got many of compliments from guests and I love it.

mileyb2
2/23/18

I got my wedding gown at the first visit at Best for Bride, so lucky! Their service and price was the best. I felt like at home!

martinc115
9/6/17

I accompanied my girl friend went to Best for Bride. The staff was friendly and professional. My girl found her dream wedding dress here and we're very satisfied with their service and price.

amyj106
8/7/17

The wedding day was fantastic and everyone loved the dress. Thank you Best for Bride for all your help and patience.

christinaf12
10/18/14

My first experience with Best for Bride was awesome. They are friendly and their wedding dresses selection are superb. I got my wedding dress from here. The price was cheap and fair.

Questions? Get answers from the Best for Bride staff and other customers.

Best for Bride?