Review of OKdgg

OKdgg reviews

mavisk
1/4/19

It's very pretty and sexy, love it! It's very pretty and sexy, love it! It's very pretty and sexy, love it! It's very pretty and sexy, love it!

ians145
5/8/18

I was enticed by the prices, but it ended up costing me in the end. The website said I should expect my package to be delivered in 10-12 days to my location, but 3 whole weeks later it had not even been marked as shipped! When I asked for a cancellation so I could go buy the goods elsewhere, they told me there would be a charge for the cancellation and it was pretty large. This charge was for their cost in having the goods shipped to them from whatever location they came from. They said if I don't cancel, they will send me my package "right away". So I asked for an update after that and all they sent back was some automated newsletter. On top of all that, it's now a MONTH after I placed the order and they have emailed me to let me know some of the items I ordered are out of stock, which leaves me very confused as to why they wanted to charge me for the cost of shipping those items to them if they either never received them in the first place, or did but shipped them out to someone else. Either way, how would that be my expense? It's like pulling teeth trying to get an actual response about anything from this company. It seems that now I owe them money and have received nothing I ordered. I am absolutely shocked that they can even run this way!

annabellef1
6/20/17

1 star rating is too good a rating for them, a zero or even negative 5 star rating would be more fitting for OKDGG. OKDGG has horrible customer service. I've place an order with them on the same date for the EXACT SAME item with a few of my friends and their items have already arrived yet mine is still yet to be shipped.

I had already paid shipping fees but a request for MORE shipping fees was made. I only ordered ONE ITEM THAT DOESN'T WEIGH MORE THAN 600grams!

I understand if I ordered alot of heavy items that I might need to pay more but for such a light item it is very unreasonable that I was requested to pay an extra $25!

I emailed them 3 times and each time they tooks 2-5 days to reply and only gave an insecere apology telling me they'd fix this issue and send it out soon to no avail. I had to resort to calling them and the customer service person who answered the call (didn't even say anything and I had to ask them if I dialled the correct number!) was just as useless. She basically told me they have something wrong with their system and they will "look into it" and gave me no update or estimate when it will be resolved when I asked her when they can ship it out!

NEVER BUY FROM OKDGG if you actually want to see your item arrive.

Questions? Get answers from the OKdgg staff and other customers.

2 Photos for OKdgg