Review of NumberOneMusic

4520 Everhard Road Northwest
Fergus, ON N1M, CA

brianc534
2/13/19

I have 2 accounts with N1M. I find it funny that I get the exact same messaging on both accounts. The only difference is they change the name of the song that they claim they are so in love with. As I'm typing this, I also remember how I was told that it was not a good thing to have 2 accounts. I see why lmao! Because they don't want to to be able to make a comparison and see that they are full of $#*!!

Here I was soooo excited that one of my songs went to #1 "in all countries".. only to find out that it may have been a scam.

~BC

tososham
2/7/19

I posted 3 songs for free, more costs money.
I got very positive feedback from people who want to buy my music and they loved my music so much. I tell them they can listen much more of my music on soundcloud for free.
But they never come there. That made me realize these people can't be real.
Because if you really love my music and hear from you that tyou don't have to pay money to listen more you will be very interested .
So people, don't use this site.
All they are out to do is let you pay for more uploads and also for campaigns.

gaetanp
1/23/19

I receive the fake messeges every day,on from ppl on buying my albums.When I send a link do purchase site ,it never increase my album sell.This is a fake robot site.Stay away,or maybe you want put your ego up.

chrisl506
11/14/18

Don't bother to look at their email. The line attached below is their comment on my album music with the photo of a lady sit in the studio room.
---------------------

Alison would like to connect on N1M

Maria

"Tinh co is great! How do I buy your album on N1M??"

whateverc
11/3/18

Myspace functipnality perfected. Stremline robust and super quick song managment features make nm1 gre at tool for artists or any recording data log and accessible world wide. Two thumbs up

mickw8
9/18/18

I thought this site was great... Seems all good - until you make a second account and start receiving the exact same messages from the same people - word for word. It's a total scam. Nobody actually goes there - you'll never actually make a sale. The 'artists' are all poor gullible folk, thinking people are listening to their music...
I feel dirty...

petern116
7/13/18

I knew it was a scam because they wrote to my unfunny joke band Audiolife, and noone sane or honest would ever contact us.

justinb165
2/20/18

SCAM - fake reviews to stroke ego and increase their subscriptions. Surprised this is still going, it borders illegal practice. DO NOT SIGN UP.

roya285
2/10/18

I was on Amy Street and they basically did the same thing but some of it was legit. Numberonemusic is stroking your ego to make you buy worthless promotions. But this is suppose to be for fun anyways, so I just take what is free and hope somebody actually likes what I have done but I would never spend a dime with them!

kurtr28
12/13/17

It appears to be a pyramid scheme... the website is always asking you to log on an update by using actual currencies.

kayc90
10/26/17

So earlier in the year I had a free account. Had a couple on number 1s then all of a sudden, my account had disappeared. So I set up another, used a different email address. Had several more number ones, been played on radio in Argentina as the DJ found me on N1M, and during the summer I was at number 1 in the UK for 5 weeks and number 2 globally. I was quite happy. Told loads of my music buddies about it. Guess what? My flippin account has been removed again. On both occasions I email and email and get no response. I had already figured that most of the messages I received where fake but come on, there are some genuine people listening.

pedroa30
6/29/17

they just caancel my account cause i said thet there is no double blincoins in my diamond member as should, keep away, i was 1st in a lot of caategories but its just aa toy site dont go there

terryl83
4/28/17

I've been Number one in a couple of categories for a couple of years. What does that tell you? Ever heard of me? Terry Loder. But when they have the mysterious looking girls say things like I listen to ----------- every day, when are you going to make a video or I just discovered your other song and now I can't get enough of it, I cringe. Just ask them what part of the song is their favorite or if they would like to buy a Tee shirt or anything connected to their "favorite" song and you'll get nothing. It's a well conceived con. I love to watch stings and cons on TV. So, I chuckle and send responses just to make someone at the other end in Moscow or say "uh oh. Another one figured out the con. I've never had a single follow up from a fan, including an answer to my response when they send their "message" nor has anyone ever purchased music when they ask where to go. Come on. If you send Number One Music a nickel, you will never get that much back from them. Anybody out there ever get a real reward for your songs?
Final Note: When you stop your activity, watch how they send you email suggestions with increasing frequency. (Like every day)

jd153
4/1/16

I Just found out that Numberonemusic is fake as hell. I had told my fellow musician that i had great comments and alot of subscribers. He checked his right then, and i noticed that he had the same exact subscribers and comments from the same people that i did. We compared to be sure and everything was the same. The subscribers were mixed but the same. I sent the questions back the fans and tec support asking why they were spamming us musicians and lying. The next day my account dont exist. They were caught, and are scared to respond. These fake marketing thief's are charging musicians for memberships and fake airplays and fake fans and subscribers. Its all fake. If you have an account and you are paying for more exposure, i dare you to compare with your fellow musicians and stop getting ripped off.
Get Reverbnation.com instead because it's real.

whitenachow
2/2/16

Number One Music is another music site for unsigned artist to post their work for promo and exposure to the masses. Only problem is the world and masses are robots! You get fake subscribers, fake comments, fake reviews. I do like messing with the support robot I've got him so F'd up he dosn't know what to say anymore, so for that reason I gave them 2 stars instead of 1. Fortunately I am in the top 20 in the world for psychedelic alternative rock but it's only a robot world.

Hi I'm having the same problem-limo cant get any access to it.

By JP B.

Questions? Get answers from the NumberOneMusic staff and other customers.

1 Photo for NumberOneMusic