Review of Now Foods

Tel: +1 888-669-3663
infringement@nowfoods.com

annieb128
4/1/19

BUG HATCH designed top which make it go stale and lets in bugs and germs to make sure customer throws it out and buys more. When they used the old threaded caps it stayed fresh 100 times longer. Lots of new style food & supplement packaging is designed to make it go bad very fast..

rodrigod5
7/16/17

I use several Now Foods products and am satisfied with them. The packaging is excellent, seals well my products. The website offers a lot of good info on supplements and health in general.

josepha17
12/2/12

I have recently found the supplement Astaxanthin to be extremely beneficial to my eye health. I have a progressive eye condition called Keratoconus...it is the ongoing thinning and cone shaping of the cornea of the eye. Besides this condition, as I have grown older, by ability to focus for long periods of time on the computer was significantly reduced and the clarity of my eyesight has become strained.

Since taking this Astaxanthin product from Now Supplements for over 2 months now, my eyesight has significantly improved (become sharper) and I am able to spend much longer hours in front of the computer screen.

Questions? Get answers from the Now Foods staff and other customers.

Now Foods?