Review of Nordvpn.com

Nordvpn.com reviews

support@nordvpn.com

anonymousa382
12/3/18

other companies provide more than one port for udp, NORDvpn far too easily blocked -

other companies provide more than one port for tcp, NORDvpn far too easily blocked -

this company NORDvpn deliberately and randomly have several defective servers in the same IP RANGES that block many websites including the netherlands based website, the leak testing website called ipleak.com and unfortunately this company NORDvpn have support people who do not know how to fix the problem - my support ticket was closed without fixing the problem, so very unhappy customer -

VERY DISHONEST REPLY received from NORDvpn reads "real user of our service as well as to troubleshoot and resolve your issue" - my support ticket was closed without fixing the problem, so very unhappy customer - when printed the contents of all my emails sent to NORDvpn total thirty-eight A4 sized pages, fully detailing my replies to their every question with my answers including (1) "so how many hundreds and hundreds of additional times do you want your customer to flush the DNS, and to empty the CACHE" - my support ticket was closed without fixing the problem, so very unhappy customer - (2) "if you had read and did remember the content of all of my previous emails, you would know that I am NOT using the NORDvpn app, so how do you change the DNS settings when using openvpn udp on a DD-WRT router" - my support ticket was closed without fixing the problem, so very unhappy customer -

robbiew15
10/1/18

I bought NordVPN and it does not work in Egypt. I have emailed support at least 5 time and the best response I got was a computer generated email telling me to read the FAQ page, this did not help and until now it is still not working and a real person has not bothered to contact me.

Update, NordVPN did eventually did contact me and told me how to fix the problem. All is good now, maybe just need to be a but quicker with the support.

traceyp58
6/21/18

Lightweight app so it is always on within a few clicks, Nordvpn helps me to see how my e commerce store is placed in usa market. I wish you where available in more countries.

michaeld235
9/27/17

After monumental frustrations trying to get ExpressVPN to work on our AppleTV 4 I decided to try NordVPN. Unfortunately, NordVPN doesn't work on AppleTV and/or our ISP-supplied router. Unlike ExpressVPN, Nord has a live chat-line which confirmed the problem & completed a refund within a couple of minutes.

Questions? Get answers from the Nordvpn.com staff and other customers.

Nordvpn.com?