Review of NoMoreRack

buyer@nomorerack.com

195 reviews with 5 stars

kristym37
1/31/18

I have been using Teespring for 4 years now my sister also uses this we get our hoodies and our t-shirts from them I still have the very first one that my sister got me love it is still in excellent shape the material is good material the size is exactly what you order that is what you will get you don't have to stretch it to make it fit you correctly I'm a larger person so I'm even able to get all the way up to a five or six x and some items everything I've gotten I've had no problem getting my size my sister is much smaller and she gets exactly what she orders I love this site

joyleh
11/4/16

You will not respond to my emails .Just put my money back on my credit card or i will call the bbb. Thank you Joyle Houser Order # is 24455616

memep
3/7/16

I love love love everything I have gotten AND if I'm not happy they take care of it be it refund or exchange could not be happier keep up your great job, I just wish there was more made in America

Tip for consumers: I would just like to see made in America

selinas8
12/20/15

I LOVE EVERYTHING I EVER BOUGHT FROM THEM. NEVER HAD A ANY PROBLEMS.

dawnl12
10/27/15

Use to love it . But since the change it seems the name is not the only one. I'm not entirely happy with the service I've been getting lately. I've not given up quite yet, I'll give it another chance. I hate to lose this resource

msgodstayblessingmea
10/13/15

I love this site!!! I've been dealing with this company for 2 yrs now and I never had any problems. I ordered some Uggs boots from here in December 2013 but they had sold out but my money was refunded in 2 days. I ordered from jewelry to household products and I always received my things before my estimated shipping date and never had a problem with my things!!! I give this site 2 thumbs up!!!!!

melodyk4
10/5/15

I have been using this site for about a month and I'm hooked! I had one issue and my money was returned in 2 day. Shipping could be faster, but that's how they save money. Love it love it love it

michelinen
9/23/15

Love shopping the have good quality

lindab151
9/5/15

Looking for a item on my order# 22679082 so I can order it again. It's the Deluxe Manicure Set with Carrying Case.

maryc143
9/3/15

I HAD PURCHASED MANY PRODUCTS FROM NO MORE RACK AND WAS SCARED AT FIRST NOT BEING FAMILIAR WITH WEBSITE. BUT, NOW I CONTINUE THREE YEARS LATER TO ORDER FROM THEIR WEBSITE EVEN NOW THAT ITS CHOXI .

laquataw
8/27/15

I like the prices of Choxi especially when I catch the free shipping on items.

Tip for consumers: I have not returned any items. I could have returned 2 out of all the items I have bought but kept them.

sharonq1
7/15/15

I don't know about everyone else's apparently terrible experiences with Choxi, but mine was absolutely great. I ordered two bracelets from them at a great price; they came right away, in perfect condition, and exactly what I had thought they would be. Again, it seems that I'm on the side of 'good experience' and most others are on the side of 'bad experience' with Choxi, but personally I have to say that I DID have a great experience with this discount website!

carlineb1
7/2/15

Every time i shop i receive my products in time with no problem i give it a five stars

beverlyp14
4/18/15

I ordered a tablet deal, it got lost in transit, they refunded my card and sent out second tablet deal. Recd them both and they gav me the lost one for free to apologize for it getting lost. They are the best!!! Wish I could give them more stars!! Their customer service is fantastic, they are with you until its resolved!! Love r
Them!!!!

pennys9
4/16/15

I have placed several orders with these people and have not had any problems....however, I ordered and received a watch, set the time and it didn't work, sent an email and did get a reply almost immediately, asked if it was defective...?!?! I replied yes it doesn't work. They then sent me a return authorization number and a UPS shipping label. When I was preparing the box for return, I started fooling with the watch and it started working, soooo I sent them an email and told them I was keeping the watch, I really liked it....but also said if it stopped working in the next week I would return it. I am a little concerned for future orders from the reviews on here. I do know I won't order any technology items.....

tracyo8
4/2/15

I order a lot from this site! Everything from clothes, to boots, to jewelry. Never had a problem. Can't beat the prices and $2 shipping. My favorite online store! A+++

joanh27
4/1/15

Everything arrives as I looked for it to be.

donnaj13
3/30/15

I ordered 3 items from No More Racks, 1 (exercise equipment) never arrived, 1 (earrings) came broken, I did receive a bracelet in good shape. I called customer service they were so rude and unresponsive it was ridiculous. They acted like I was lying. After several hours of wasted e-mails and phone calls trying to resolve the matter, I gave up. If they need the $56.00 that badly they can keep it . No matter how good the deal seems my advise is run. This company is terrible, no integrity at all.

Tip for consumers: Help other, let us know your experience

chadh24
3/24/15

Ordering is easy, shipping time is short, a huge selection of products, fun and exciting, secure payment methods. Give it a try

kater39
3/23/15

I've ordered from Nomorerack about 5 or 6 times - everything from boots (I heeded the warning they ran small and ordered the next size up), bedding, a camera, and jewelry. The only problem I had was a cross necklace I ordered for a friend. The tracking report I got said it was on it way, but nothing. I called and spoke to a very pleasant young woman - she solved my problem quickly and the next day it was on its way .Looking forward to dealing with them again.

kimc67
3/11/15

Love it.

barbarac43
3/10/15

With my 11 year old grandson standing over my shoulder I ordered a $56 (with free shipping) tablet from NoMoreRack (a Google Trusted site). Once ordered a $2 shipping fee was added but I clicked submit anyhow. NoMoreRack emailed a confirmation which I replied (on principle) that my "free shipping" cost $2. I got a same day reply which stated there would be a refund asap. My grandson then showed me the reviews on SiteJabber. He and his mother poked fun at me for "wasting" $58. Four days later I not only had a beautifully working tablet, my $2 refund and two humbled family members.. I highly recommend this site!!!!

nickellm
3/4/15

I have ordered from here many times and always good. Needed help one time and they helped me fast. Great selection and shipping is fast. Will continue to order from this site.

stacye4
2/27/15

i thought no more rack was the fastest delivery ever 3 days and my order was here awesome say yes to no more rack

Tip for consumers: i say yes they are awesome

gloriad9
1/23/15

Great prices, excellent products and fast delivery. I shop and purchase weekly.

Tip for consumers: Most late evenings they offer free shipping for three hours. They have a vast amount of good quality name brand items. They offer money off your orders when they see you shop. Cause you can put things on hold until you complete your order

There return policy is to lie to you

By Joseph J.

I think everyone in this position should start filing reports with the authorities! No reputable business treats customers like this. Get the word out on this scam company. It's the ones who give up and walk away that keeps choxi/nomorerack alive

By Susan L.

I believe it depends on what you order, and from which "partner" company is offering it. Folks, Choxi is not shipping this stuff out. They are however, the ones raking in the cash. The reason you get so many packages is because it is being shipped from those companies. Choxi is the middleman. IF you got your orders correct, Good for you, I for one am happy that you didn't have the nightmare of dealing with what a vast many of people have. But, No, there are no exaggerations.... I can only speak for myself, and, use facts supported by documentation. The comments I read seemed eerily similar to my own. The ONLY reason I got refunded was due to the involvement of the BBB of NY. I was getting ignored and a run around before that. Choxi is NOT holding the companies that are sending shoddy merchandise or not sending merchandise at all accountable. It seems that they don't care, after they get paid you are on your own. Does this mean they can't change those faults. NO, it doesn't. It does mean that they need to vet their partners a little more stringently, and to hold them accountable, before subjecting consumers en masse. What I wrote in my first post is the complete truth.

By Katie P.

Consider yourself lucky they do not ship to Canada. Horrible company to buy anything from! Would definitely NOT recommend buying from them - even torn newspaper for a 2-year old to have fun throwing them away. They will find a way to mess up that too.

By Ritesh N.

They sent me the wrong item 2 times. Their customer service stinks - took 20+ emails to get the right one and get the wrong items credited!!!!

By Carolyn C.

I never had any issue with items that I bought.

By Dave M.

It took about 2 weeks for a tablet.

By Michelle M.

I did not call them, I emailed them...that way I would have proof that we discussed the problem, if you charged it....dispute it and return the suit and make sure you request receipt requested when you ship it, that way they can't say they didn't get it you will have proof, it costs a little extra but so worth it. Also I don't know what their rules are about returning clothes I would also check that out on their website...sorry you have to go thru this. Post on here and let me know how you make out....

By Penny S.

ask rip-off rack, I have nothing to do with them

By jim h.

Odd. I bought nearly 10 items and all have arrived. No issue at all.

By Dave M.
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other customers.

NoMoreRack?