Review of NitroTek

company@nitrotek.co.uk

piyushg9
Piyush g.
6/23/18
I called nitro tek they answered quick and was helpful on the phone. Easy to deal with.This is my first car so am excited to drive it. I hope its reliable and arrives as described.
kellyd193
6/19/18
My son is going to love this item thanks for an easy transaction and looking forward to receiving my item thanks order number300020558
simonl88
6/17/18
Very good site. Very good site. Very good site. Very good site. Very good site. Very good site. Very good site. Very good site. Very good site.
ernied24
6/15/18
Very Fast delivery and easy to use website.
Best prices on the net you even get an instruction dvd free fuel and starter set
Hopefully they will get more stock of the special edition with all the hop ups soon
adamb314
6/12/18
Buggy stopped working after only a few uses.
I emailed several times to ask how i return the faulty item and still no response.
catherinea90
6/12/18
Extremely helpful value for money excellent service good value ,would recommend to anyone. 5stars ***********************************************
claudiog19
6/7/18
Was looking for a RTR rc truck and after a quick search found a nitrotek rc truck that i like,place my order on monday afternoon and received the truck on wed morning,so impresed i bought a second one.
jima170
6/5/18
Good website all you need for your radio controlled needs excellent and fast to make transactions hope it gets here fast cant wait to open box
jilld110
6/5/18
Order Number # 100061570

Called Nitrotex on two occasions to check details of e-bikes on Sale and both times received adequate answers to help me decide which e-bike to order - pleased with the service so far and now await my new e-bike!
fernandoc37
6/4/18
very good products I was looking for a long time a car with nitro engine in 1/16 scale and I could only find it with you thanks. I hope to buy another one these days
catherinen48
6/4/18
He absolutely loves the buggy and kind of obsessed now. But it brings him joy. Let the upgrade begin now :-)
samuelp52
6/2/18
Finding what you need/want is easy as pie!
Purchasing was smooth as butter, few clicks and you're done!

Professionally layed out!:)

#300020148
robertr629
6/2/18
Bought rc tank Nitrotek will take your money and send you the goods. When I used it a wheel fell off when I contacted Nitrotek they said using it negated the warranty I didnt know I was buying and ornament they sent me some screws to fix it needless to say they were not the right ones. When I told them the correct size they said I could buy them as I was in the wrong. So its off to Trading Standards and never go near them again. I would suggest if your having issues with them and it seems people are pick up the phone to the Trading Standards people find them on the net.
davids1609
5/31/18
BOUGHT IN SALE GREAT PRICE GREAT COMPANY,WILL BUY FROM AGAIN.
USED IN THE PAST GOOD POSTAGE AND PACKING FAST DISPATCH.
andrewt209
5/27/18
Brilliant website easy to use Good customer service and products would buy again and recommend to anyone els who looking to buy an even car or truck
payams
5/26/18
I placed an order now and i can tell that it was easy to buy but in terms of quality of order and shipping quality ,at present i can't have any suggestion till it would be received and i should check it and write a note again but i can tell that its price is less than another seller aparently.i hope everything goes through well.
alexr237
Alex A.
5/24/18
1st Order #100061204 / 2nd Order # 300019902

So doing 2 in 1 reviews

Today got chance take it out and break it in joys of that lol. But it was so much fun once its done and out of the way.
Omg the speed was crazy and people stopping by in park and watching love electric rc but have to say nitro the sound had so much fun was like being a kid again.
Was quick in delivering and have come back to these guys to get more fuel and pieces and great prices. Thanks guys.
Regards
Alex
bambio
5/23/18
We Ordered two or the Yama 30cc Rc Buggys 1/5 one has been great but the other on was damaged and then other problems came straight after unboxing. Also box was damaged? Other than that the other Buggy has been great.
nealp23
5/23/18
Happy with every thing I have orded always in working order well packed fast delivery time to.good prices and sale prices too
dannyh83
5/21/18
Excellent prices although the shipping is slightly confusing. Brilliant company excellent quality. Gggggggggggg
liamt13
5/19/18
Excellent service great prices the site has great detail in descriptions. Hopefully will be fast delivery on my product.
simonb136
5/18/18
Although I did receive the wrong parts (may have been my fault - just emailed them) the delivery times were excellent.
alanh172
5/8/18
Easy site too use great selection of cars too choose from from beginners too masters Just ordered my first rc car and cant wait too get it plus I get a free bottle of fuel
pauls717
5/6/18
The web site seemed clear and was simple to use. I would use this company again. I hope that the delivery will be just as expeditious.
davidp621
5/6/18
Excellent service and great price for the spare parts I required. Well recommended to all.
Recently purchased 1/5th scale buggy and had a few issues which were rapidly resolved by Wayne.
Thanks.

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

14 Photos for NitroTek