Review of NFL.com

Tel: +1-212-450-2528
gamepass.support@nfl.com

ddk3
12/26/18

I tried to cancel my subscription for two years and each year they charge me $100. There is no subscription cancellation field as they claim. I will now call my credit card company and BLOCK THEM. What a way to do business... frustrate your clients and suck all their time from them.

jakeb129
12/13/18

I ordered NFL jersey and the order came after a month with not even the size I ordered. Disappointed

jackieg106
12/8/18

I ordered an NFL jersey in an XL on November 30th. My package came today and it was a small NHL jersey. They are now out of the jersey I originally ordered! Doesn't anyone check these orders??! Not much time to get one by Christmas. I will not be ordering from this site again! Not very dependable and they don't seem to care.

dt120
12/3/18

I ordered something on Black Friday and the item still hasn't shipped. I have heard nothing from them about the delay and am very unhappy with their service.

troya45
12/2/18

I can't think of a single noticeable change that I would consider and improvement to the site. The list of issues I've noticed, which includes disappearing text, not the whole word, instead letters or parts of letters, the loss of the final team stats after a game is completed, and the consistent lagging of action updates that too often reset to 6-7 plays before after a page autorefresh. Very frustrating.

stacyg156
11/25/18

Order 2 products. The first was delivered perfect fine to my address. The 2nd came as bit later. It was never delivered. It is now a month after the fact. I am calling looking for the product. I was told that the delivery service could not find my address (though the first product of the order was delivered). The 2nd part of the order was sent back, I was advised that I received an email stating that the product was not delivered and a refund was issued. In the conversation with NFL.com tonight. My simple question to them, "IF, all you are saying is what you did, then WHY would I be calling you?" I was advised I could reorder the product and they would ship is free. No Thank you, piss poor Customer Service. Never again

bernardf31
11/20/18

The new layout, format, ability to follow a game is just horrible. I've stopped using tit as its unusable. I used to be able to go on and see player stats in game. Now its hidden at the side and obscured by adverts. I have found other sites that give much better info. For this to be approved by the NFL confirms that they have no interest in ordinary football fans.

jeffj168
11/18/18

Having to click extra buttons to look at scores and then the play by play layout is bad.
So basically the new layout is awful and I would question whoever came up with it's sanity.

dales161
10/16/18

Whoever thought they should change up the old site's stats to the new-look fiasco should get a bonus - from ESPN.com! They are now my go-to site for NFL stats on game day. The NFL.com look could have been done better by a chimpanzee throwing his excrement at a keyboard. It is now the laughing stock of sites for every fantasy player I know, and I know dozens. Bye-bye NFL.com.

quintaw
10/14/18

Game boxscore was fine before, why change it. Now there isn't any clickable link on player's names. Removed some stats. Home page is too busy. Have to scroll so far down the page because every article has a needless image. Really does suck. Need to find another website with better game stats.

ryank154
9/30/18

Not even competent enough to build a decent website, how much is the NFL worth? Also no other major sports association would ever force their fans to watch advertisements instead of an overtime game, just goes to show its more corrupt than the federal government.

chrisb863
9/7/18

I didn't watch Thur night game as I said I would no longer but I did look at the ratings.
I smiled to see the lowest rating in 10 years.
Pat yourself self on the back America as it's you ,us and our United believes stand tall.

phyllisp55
8/24/18

The incredible greed of the NFL is on display on this website. Trying to maintain a stranglehold on football fans is definitely NOT the way to build a loyal base. Not only is it a clumsy, inaccessible site, but EVERYTHING on it is designed to make money off of individual fans.

All this site does is leave a bad taste in my mouth about the NFL. As if we don't all already know how smarmy the NFL is -- this site confirms and reinforces that opinion.

My advice: Head to ESPN.com. A much better organized and informative site, and they aren't trying to rip you off at every click.

Wake up NFL.com! You are driving people away, you fools.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it!
Go to ESPN.com for a better experience.

pauletten3
8/21/18

Players are a pack of disrespectful idiots that don't deserve the air time. They are paid to play and not to voice nor display their political views while at their job. If I pulled some the stunts they pull at my workplace I would be FIRED! They act like uneducated people from a subculture. They were not taught how to be respectful. If they were my son I would be one mad and embarrassed mother. When will they ever GROW UP and when will they become a participating American and not some person who acts like they belong in another country? I am fed up with bad behavior and tattooed idiots that don't look clean.

deans86
8/19/18

I was hoping to post a comment on the site about the fact that I'm less interested in this season than any since I've been 9 years old, and 100% of the reason for that is because of this ridiculous "leading with the head" rule. I couldn't find any "contact us" link though, or anything of the sort, so that's the reason for the 1 star rating. Can't wait for NHL hockey to start, so I can see some bodily contact without a penalty being called.

jamesh1003
8/18/18

if they cant show national anthem on tv anymore then i will not ever watch a football game again. they are worse than the players knelling. it is our national anthem so if the nfl cant show it on tv then take football to another country and that resolves the problem if you have one YOU ALL ARE NOT AN AMERICAN AT ALL

bobj217
8/12/18

Super crashy and many bugs, but do almost nothing to fix it since they get so much money from all the ads they put in each video. Other football sites like espn are so much better.

elizabethr268
7/21/18

I absolutely hate the website since they changed it. Everything is so big, the layout is awful, and if you try to "search" for anything.....forget it. I was trying to find out if Game Day First has been cancelled. You would never know a show named this ever existed as nothing comes up when you search for it. I guess it's cancelled since it has been obliterated from existence.

kayd175
2/8/18

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR MERCHANDISE 'sometime'. They are slow, they are unresponsive, They claim 'free shipping' and then charge. They claim 2 day Shop Runner shipping then the fine print listed an ignorant excuse why it isn't used. Customer service is non-existent - 'not our fault'

donnaf80
12/20/17

I placed an order from them for my husband for Christmas. I gave them my number and my email. In the past my husband has ordered from them they called him and told him what I bought!! Ruined his Christmas Gift. I have been calling for WEEKS to return the Items and they want me to pay for shipping. They refuse to send me a prepaid UPS label AND HAVE NO RIGHT TO GIVE OUT MY INFORMATION TO ANYONE HUSBAND OR NOT !!! IT IS MY NAME AND MY CREDIT CARD AND IT SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE PERSON WHO PAID FOR IT!!!!!

dennisw86
11/5/17

I used to enjoy checking the online play by play for my favorite teams, but now if takes forever, if I can get it at all. The box for inquiring about live play comes up quikly, since they want you to sign up. But it takes forever for the scoreboard to come up. Nfl.com used to be a lot better.

nickn52
11/3/17

The old nfl.com was great. It showed constant tracker of games, highlights and relevant stories. The new website looks like it was designed by a womans magazine- all fluff stories and little proper organization. More drama than facrs and stats. Nfl.com flat out sucks now

clintt16
10/18/17

Screw the NFL for not enforcing rules...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alc176
10/15/17

Ever since kapernak took a knee I lost some respect for the NFL, from watching every jet game, every Monday night game, and some Thursday night games, I watched a total of 4 games (last year) This year after my and our president called out the players on kneeling and they not only kept kneeling and trashed my and our president. I completely stopped watching any NFL game. I am and will always boycott the games. These oppressed millionaire's are a joke. Only in this great country they and be cry babys and make millions. On another note if I paid for a game ticket to watch football these babys do not have a political platform not on my dime. They can drive there Rolls Royces to a local police station and protest. Let's call it what it is black America are questiined by police more that white America well maybe if they dress appropriately and stop wearing there pant below there ass and have some respect for our eyes and stop looking like thugs maybe things will change. Or how about when a police officer gives you an order, show respect and stop playing the race card.. I mean we had a Black president so tell me how is America keeping them down... What more do you want, oh I know tear down the statues that makes all the sense, times were different back then if it weren't for the figures Black America would probably really be oppressed, we probably wouldn't have had a Black president. I'm Done With NFL good bye good riddens to the spoiled cry babys... I will give NHL a shot..

jimandcolleena
10/11/17

I watch the NFL to see football not a bunch of people expressing their political views. If you can't stand for the anthem I'll go play golf. I won't be watching any commericals and for sure not buying any gear at Christmas.

Questions? Get answers from the NFL.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for NFL.com