Newegg CA

Newegg CA has a consumer rating of 3.37 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Newegg CA most frequently mention computer parts. Newegg CA ranks 35th among Computer sites.

• In Canada, this is the best online store for computer parts.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Newegg CA?

“Despite occasionally making me think of ending my own life, this site is awesome!”

Ando P.
12/27/19

This site is amazing, I constructed a nice streaming pc with it. Everything was in perfect condition until I buy a monitor. When I got it, there were the good old black oozes down the screen, power it on and BOOM, broken screen. I contacted the seller and nothing ever happened. I'd recommend using Newegg for computer parts, and phones, but not monitors.

“Shitty customer service”

Ryan D.
3/1/21

Wife ordered me a pc for my birthday they sent us the wrong pc worth half of what it was suppose to be sent it back the communication was terrible never told us when they were picking up pc was suppose to be replaced after weeks of waiting finally hear back saying there refunding my money and could take 2 weeks i needed the pc to do my jib this has set me almost 2 months back at work thanks newegg never again

computer parts (4)
ryand457
March 1st, 2021

Dont use this site

Nothing

zorant2
December 17th, 2019

A horrible experience with Newegg.ca
They refused to replace my newly purchased Gigabyte motherboard claiming that I have "bent the CPU socket pins" and that this was beyond warranty.
I have assembled many computers in the past and never had problems with CPU sockets. It's easy: You line up the 2 small protrusions on the socket with the 2 notches on the CPU, make sure the CPU lies nice and flat on the socket, and finally push the lever down gently and lock the CPU in place.
Upon returning the MoBo I did notice 2 pins bent (out of hundreds of them intact), but this could not have possibly been a result of mishandling since there would be a whole bunch bent; it was defective in the first place. I should have read their reviews before purchase!

shureno
November 30th, 2018

Can't say I've had any problems with them. They have good deals every now & than which I buy & add to my Desktop. A good dealer overall.

Tip for consumers:
You may encounter returns or exchanges due to defective equipment. I've not experienced this but other's have. Not sure how every case is resolved.

Products used:
Built a new Desktop for gaming. So all components.

kc23
September 20th, 2012

Brought a color laser printer. Long wait for it to arrive.
Works find.

andop
December 27th, 2019

clares58
December 26th, 2019

As I've said before, your company doesn't even warrant 1 star! In spite of early response then
Requests for details (which I provided), nothing further. Totally unbusinesslike!

mariae769
June 20th, 2021

I always like to order on newegg.ca this is probably one of the best website to order computer items. I rarely go to a store for those product, they are always over priced but newegg seems to have the best price.
The chat box is always there to help if you need help. I love it!

Tip for consumers:
I think its a 15% or 20% fee for returns, beware of this.

cpu intel

yaacove
July 25th, 2019

A good company takes care of its customers when things go wrong, newegg does not do this.

I've been a customer for about 10 years. I'd think that means they value my business. But when I didn't get a package, they ignored email for 5 days, then brushed me off.

UPS only deals with the seller, but newegg won't help. Great way to chase me away.

Tip for consumers:
I advise buying from other sellers. Their service has really gone down.

marsast
February 17th, 2020

Bought gaming headphones on the website, arrived in 3 days all good. I like the interface of this website as well

markp568
December 20th, 2018

Horrible experience. I bought a refurbished laptop from their site, spent close to $1000. When I tried to set it up (gift for Christmas) the screen would go black and stop. Contact them, eventually get then to take the item back but they issued me a store credit instead of refunding me the money. I did not want a store credit, I want my money back. They told me the item was non-refundable and non-replaceable. How can you sell a defective product and not refund it? Never using them again.

marcelc21
April 13th, 2017

No issues with this store at all, always happy with price and shipping. I can usually find good deals and I like it because there are reviews informations too.

robertf203
July 9th, 2017

I have purchased a lot of things online and have never had so much trouble in my life. Newegg has a fancy website but the problems I had trying to buy a simple laptop mean I will never deal with them again.

Their inflexibility and verification system had me on the phone with them at least five times in 7 days, live chatting and finally cancelling my order with no resolution. My daughter will not have a laptop to start the school year given the runaround they put me through and lost time.

Newegg is a nightmare stay away if you want to preserve your sanity!

cleare1
January 10th, 2019

1. [Honest lists]

Dead NCIX's item price always listed confusing: Clicked an $100 item but the actual price was $150 and $50 mail in rebate. Searching products too hard because the confusing lists.

Newegg always list item price at before mail in rebate.

2. [Good deals]

Cheap PC things.

3. I give four star because their refund policy is somewhat uncomfortable.

heatherl141
September 27th, 2018

I've purchased a computer, harddrive, usbs, mouse, led board and many other things from Newegg.ca. I've always had good luck although some patience is required. I only order items shipped from Newegg and everything has taken slightly longer than I thought it would be but still completely reasonable. This is a site I don't hear mentioned very often, but I would say if you'd like a great bargain this is worth it.

justinc35
August 19th, 2013

I bought a lot of computer parts a year back or two, they had very fast delivery. It actually only took about 1 week for my computer parts to come in. I ordered a new GPU, 4 external fans, and a new power unit for an upgrade of my computer. They all came nicely on time and also nothing was broken. Really recommend this site if anyone is shopping for online computer parts. Although I recommend people to always, find the cheapest online and price match it at the local computer stores near you!

joeyk11
May 5th, 2014

My purchases have always arrived quickly and the prices are some of the best around.

I have purchased anything from computer parts and accessories to gps systems. I have spent at least a couple thousand dollars over the years at new egg.ca and the transactions are always pleasant.

The website is clear, concise and easy to navigate and narrow down your purchase decisions. The review section of their website is also very are helpful.

I have only once had to return an item since it was defective and the process was smooth and very fast.

robc39
November 27th, 2014

Ordered 5 or 6 different items over the past few years. Good prices & well packaged. All items arrived in reasonable time and in new condition. No defects. Never needed to use customer service.

nickd14
December 17th, 2012

I have bought various items from the site over the last year or two. In Canada, this is the best online store for computer parts. The only competition I could find was maybe a local Canada Computers (however the prices are a bit higher). If you can manage to find free shipping or you group together a lot of purchases, then newegg has a better overall price. I've built/repaired/upgraded a few computers using parts from newegg, very few of them were defective (defective products are always a possibility).

bc22
November 25th, 2012

Bought a coffee grinder three years ago and was pretty satisfied with the service, shipping and product.

Initially OK then looks as if everyone at Newegg dropped off the face of the earth!

By Clare S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Newegg CA staff and other customers.

Newegg Canada offers the best prices on computer products, laptops, electronics, televisions, digital cameras, cellphones, and more with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Newegg shopping upgraded?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Newegg CA?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.4
Have a question about Newegg CA?