Review of Newegg.ca

newsletter@newegg.ca

cleare1
1/10/19

1. [Honest lists]

Dead NCIX's item price always listed confusing: Clicked an $100 item but the actual price was $150 and $50 mail in rebate. Searching products too hard because the confusing lists.

Newegg always list item price at before mail in rebate.

2. [Good deals]

Cheap PC things.

3. I give four star because their refund policy is somewhat uncomfortable.

markp568
12/20/18

Horrible experience. I bought a refurbished laptop from their site, spent close to $1000. When I tried to set it up (gift for Christmas) the screen would go black and stop. Contact them, eventually get then to take the item back but they issued me a store credit instead of refunding me the money. I did not want a store credit, I want my money back. They told me the item was non-refundable and non-replaceable. How can you sell a defective product and not refund it? Never using them again.

shureno
11/30/18

Can't say I've had any problems with them. They have good deals every now & than which I buy & add to my Desktop. A good dealer overall.

Tip for consumers: You may encounter returns or exchanges due to defective equipment. I've not experienced this but other's have. Not sure how every case is resolved.

heatherl141
9/27/18

I've purchased a computer, harddrive, usbs, mouse, led board and many other things from Newegg.ca. I've always had good luck although some patience is required. I only order items shipped from Newegg and everything has taken slightly longer than I thought it would be but still completely reasonable. This is a site I don't hear mentioned very often, but I would say if you'd like a great bargain this is worth it.

robertf203
7/9/17

I have purchased a lot of things online and have never had so much trouble in my life. Newegg has a fancy website but the problems I had trying to buy a simple laptop mean I will never deal with them again.

Their inflexibility and verification system had me on the phone with them at least five times in 7 days, live chatting and finally cancelling my order with no resolution. My daughter will not have a laptop to start the school year given the runaround they put me through and lost time.

Newegg is a nightmare stay away if you want to preserve your sanity!

marcelc21
4/13/17

No issues with this store at all, always happy with price and shipping.I can usually find good deals and I like it because there are reviews informations too.

robc39
11/27/14

Ordered 5 or 6 different items over the past few years. Good prices & well packaged. All items arrived in reasonable time and in new condition. No defects. Never needed to use customer service.

joeyk11
5/5/14

My purchases have always arrived quickly and the prices are some of the best around.

I have purchased anything from computer parts and accessories to gps systems. I have spent at least a couple thousand dollars over the years at new egg.ca and the transactions are always pleasant.

The website is clear, concise and easy to navigate and narrow down your purchase decisions. The review section of their website is also very are helpful.

I have only once had to return an item since it was defective and the process was smooth and very fast.

justinc35
8/19/13

I bought a lot of computer parts a year back or two, they had very fast delivery. It actually only took about 1 week for my computer parts to come in. I ordered a new GPU, 4 external fans, and a new power unit for an upgrade of my computer. They all came nicely on time and also nothing was broken. Really recommend this site if anyone is shopping for online computer parts. Although I recommend people to always, find the cheapest online and price match it at the local computer stores near you!

nickd14
12/17/12

I have bought various items from the site over the last year or two. In Canada, this is the best online store for computer parts. The only competition I could find was maybe a local Canada Computers (however the prices are a bit higher). If you can manage to find free shipping or you group together a lot of purchases, then newegg has a better overall price. I've built/repaired/upgraded a few computers using parts from newegg, very few of them were defective (defective products are always a possibility).

bc22
11/25/12

Bought a coffee grinder three years ago and was pretty satisfied with the service, shipping and product.

kc23
9/20/12

Brought a color laser printer. Long wait for it to arrive.
Works find.

Questions? Get answers from the Newegg.ca staff and other customers.

Newegg.ca?