Review of NewChic

NewChic reviews

Room 38, 11/F, Meeco Industrial Building, 53-55 Au Pui Wan Street, Fotan, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
Tel: +00852 -81931379
service@newchic.com

873 reviews with 1 star

susane237
5/22/19

I ordered 4 items of clothing. Out of the four, two fit marginally well, the other two are not even in the ballpark of the size represented in their listings. Those two items I immediately placed in my give away bag. Money totally lost. The other two items--one small, one too large. I plan to wash them hoping for shrinkage/stretch. I will never buy from them again.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Susan E.,

Thank you for placing your order on Newchic. We understand how disappointed you are and we sincerely hope you can give us a chance to fix this issue.

The size range of different products varies. The size letters vary between different regions and manufacturers. Usually we have measured the items before selling them. However, if you notice that the size of the product you ordered does not fit you, or the product you have received does not meet the size chart, please reflect it to our after-sale customer service.
Below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email.
We will do the best to help you.

wandaw71
5/20/19

Cheap. Save your money. It also takes longer than most to get your order. Very disappointed. We talked back and forth. I contacted them because there was no tracking information on my order even though they had taken the money out of my account. My sandals, that kept showing up on my Instagram page look so cheap I am embarrassed to wear them any where

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Wanda W.,

Thank you for placing your order on Newchic. We are sorry for the issues you have experienced.

After you placed the order, you can log in Newchic account and check real-time order status: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders--(--Order Details/Order Tracking) https://www.newchic.com/account/orderlist.html
In your case, as you are dissatisfied with the items you received, please contact the after-sale customer service to describe the problem.
Below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email.
Our customer service tries their best to offer you a reasonable solution. Thanks.

vanl27
5/20/19

I placed order in January 9 (Order number59876348) which cost me 63,86 EUR + 11,04 EUR shipping. Until now, that means more than 4 months, I never received the articles I ordered. I sent many emails to New Chic customers services to ask if these articles are out of stock, please just refund me simply, but so far NO ONE had a little answer to my questions !!! Really poor service and no respect at all. Is it a theft ???

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Van L.,

Thank you for placing your order on Newchic. We do understand how frustrated you are and feel terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Usually the email team response time is within 24 hours and we suggest you could check your spam later. Please kindly be noted not to reply any notification-only email. Regarding to the order 59876348, if you still have not received it after the estimated delivery time, please contact your post office or you may contact us too.
In your case , to protect the customer privacy, please contact our after-sale customer service. Below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email.
There we have specific technical staffs to help you solve your problem.

josev128
5/19/19

Offshore marketing company, poor quality product, extended shipping times, and no reasonable return policy as you have to provide pictures of unacceptable product and mail back the product to china before the 14 return policy expires.

you have been warned.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear jose v.,

We want to fix this issue for you and hope you understand and give us a chance. In your case, to protect the customer privacy, please contact our after-sale customer service at link below.
There we have specific technical staffs to help you solve your problem.

robertj486
5/16/19

Was promised return if I did not like. After receiving these CHEAP shoes I realized I had to return to China with me paying which would cost as much as the shoes. IF they would give me a credit it would be months so I called Citi Card and they gave me refund without dealing with these crooks.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Robert J.,

Thank you for placing your order on Newchic.

Newchic is a reliable company. In your case, as you are dissatisfied with the items you received, please reflect it to the after-sale customer service and describe the problem. There we have specific technical staffs to help you solve your problem.
Below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email.
Steps:Email our Customer Service → Upload your product picture/video and describe the problem → Customer Service confirms → Choose your solution
Our customer service tries their best to offer you a reasonable solution based on the information provided. Thanks in advance.

yahayab
5/16/19

I did buy few 3D pictures and decoration mirrors all was garbage and through them away.
How easy they are rubbing people.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Yahaya b.,

Thank you for placing your order on Newchic.

Newchic is a reliable company. If the product you have received does not meet the information on the product page, or the item has any quality problems, please contact the after-sale customer service to describe the problem.
Below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email.
Our customer service tries their best to offer you a reasonable solution. Thanks in advance.

jonm231
5/16/19

They are happy to take your money and offer a speedier delivery for an increased fee but do not deliver and expect you to just keep on waiting even though you've paid extra for shipping. A complete SCAM. Do not even bother.

I would add a pic of my purchase but I haven't received it. I could instead give a picture of my credit card receipt to show that they have taken my money.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Jon M.,

Newchic is a reliable company. Many customers have placed the order on Newchic who received the items and love them as well. After you placed the order, you can log in Newchic account and check real-time order status.
For any further information or assistance, below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email.
We will do our best to assist you. Thank you.

stevenm359
5/12/19

I was bombarded with advertisements about New Chick they had some good prices so I figured I would give them a try. Big Mistake!!!!! I placed an order with them for some shoes on 21Mar19 It is now the middle of Apr and guess what no shoes and nothing but a run around from customer service. I was told shipping takes 7-45 days when I inquired about my order on 23Apr19. I had a bit of difficulty believing this but I figured to give them the benefit of doubt. I just got off the computer today 12May19 I was talking to customer service and now they are saying 60 days for standard shipping. I tried to press the customer service agent when I could receive a refund and there only answer is if they don't arrive by 27Apr19 I can return the product and start the return policy. I am at a loss how I can return a product that I haven't received. I guess in the future I should not give anyone a chance and deal only with companies in the United States because the ones in Hong Kong and China are just unreliable at best and if you attempt a refund they just cut you off from chat like they just did with me. I was nothing but respectable and asked only one question when can I expect a refund on merchandise I paid for and never received. I am really not going to sweat loosing thirty some dollars but its the principal of it. I expect that when 60 days rolls around they will come up with another excuse,run around or an out right lie maybe they will say wait 90 days next I wonder who they use for shipping maybe it's an old china man in a row boat.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Steven M.,

We truly understand how frustrated you are and feel terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Total Delivery Time = Processing Time(including the expected dispatched days ) + Shipping Time. The processing time varies based on the items you buy.

Some products in our store are in great demand and cannot be dispatched immediately. You can find the estimated dispatched date not only on the product page before your order, marked the words like ""Expected dispatched in xx business days"" on the product page, after you choose the size and color , but also in your account center.
As soon as there are updated news of the expected dispatched date, we will inform you via your registered email address, where you can select your preferred option. Hope for your kindly understanding.

After you placed the order, you can log in Newchic account and check real-time order status: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders(--Order Details/Order Tracking) .
Here is the link about the shipping methods and estimated delivery time.
https://www.newchic.com/help_center (select Shipping Methods)
Please click the link and select the countries to get more details.
The shipping time will be also indicated on the check out page.

If you still have not received it after the estimated delivery time, please contact your post office or you may contact us too. For further assistance, please contact the customer service and give us the order number. Below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email.

marka252
5/6/19

I have read a lot of customer complaints and now I join the crowd. I have no problem with what I order being made in China. But they don't tell you your order will ship from China which is totally BS. When they say it will take 45 days to deliver they mean it. WTF keeps this site in business. MY first and last order was made glad they only got me $20.00.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Mark A.,

Total Delivery Time = Processing Time(including the expected dispatched days ) + Shipping Time. The processing time varies based on the items you buy. If the order is shipped out, the shipping time is decided by shipping methods and countries, beginning from the shipping date.
Here is the link about the shipping methods and estimated delivery time.
https://www.newchic.com/help_center (select Shipping Methods)
Please click the link and select your country to get more details.
The shipping time will be also indicated on the check out page.

Also, you can log in Newchic account and check real-time order status: My Account -- View Order -- My Order -- Order Tracking. https://www.newchic.com/account/orderlist.html

krissiem1
5/3/19

The trousers look nice, but they are not long and wide like in the photo! I'm normally a size 12 and I'm only 160cm tall and the trouser are both tight and short on me. If I wanted them to look like in the photo I would probably have needed a size 16 or more!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Krissie M.,

For the material, you can see it in the description of the product page. Regarding to the size, we have also measured the items before selling them.
Usually it will fit you well, if you take our size chart as the standard reference and choose a suitable size based on your measurement after measuring yourself, not the usual size you ordered. And please pay attention to the “please note” in description section on product page or in the "size guide".

If the product you have received does not meet the information including the size on the product page, please kindly feel free to contact the after-sale customer service.

judih26
Judi H.
4/26/19

To Whom it may concern,

I just came from the post office to return your merchandise, which was the wrong size..... because of your very unprofessional sizing system. It would cost me $24.00 to return these items to China. Why am I being asked to pay for return shipping when the mistake was yours?
My experience so far with your company is beyond terrible. I went on line to see your reviews and I am certainly not the only one to think so. I have never read such horrible reviews of a company..... and there were hundreds of them.

If I thought you were a reputable company I might have considered paying for the return. When I read how many people are still waiting for their refund I decided not to waste any more money on you.

I told you I am a clothing designer. I have done business all over the world and I can tell you that you are giving your Country a very bad name. If you think you will succeed in America doing business like this you are very wrong. I accept that I made a big mistake doing business with you and I assure you it will not happen again. I will tell everyone who will listen about this bad experience and add my story to the hundreds of others online. My biggest mistake was not looking at the reviews of your company before buying. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO BUSINESS IN AMERICA!

A truly disgusted customer,
Judith Hason

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from them...... scam artists.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Judi H.,

We truly understand how frustrated you are and feel terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Usually we have measured the items before selling them. The size range of different products varies. The size letters vary between different regions and manufacturers.
Usually it will fit you well, if you take our size chart as the standard reference and choose a suitable size based on your measurement after measuring yourself, not the usual size you ordered. You can also see the note on the size chart of every products page.

Here is the return policy. You can get the details from here.
https://m.newchic.com/help_center (selected Return & Refund ) or https://www.newchic.com/return-and-refund-hc162.html Claim period: Within 14 days from the date you received the item. According to the policy, if you want to return an item with no quality issues, customers will be responsible for paying the return shipping fee and then the refund or exchange will be processed once we have received the item. If you have a unique situation that is not covered in the policy above, please contact us.

If you notice that the size of the product you ordered does not fit you, or the product you have received does not meet the size chart, please reflect it to our after-sale customer service.
Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours
We will do the best to help you.

makils
4/25/19

Après 30 jours d'attente, j'ai reçu des chaussures, rien avoir avec ma commande. J'ai payé 120 ,reçu une facture de 3 avec chaussures poubelles,

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Makil s.,

We truly understand how frustrated you are. For the material, you can check in the description on the product page.
Below is the link to submit your request with reply by email.
There we have specific technical staffs to help solve your problem.
Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours
Our customer services will check it carefully and then offer you a reasonable solution.

ma178
4/24/19

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM NEWCHIC.COM!!!! It took 7 weeks for a jacket to arrive, that in the end, was ill-fitting and made of terrible fabric! Per their charts I'm a Large, and to be safe I ordered an XL, and that was still way undersized. Also, 3 out of 4 items I originally ordered were out of stock and they didn't confirm this for 3 weeks! Horrible Chinese garbage! Sending it back was way too much trouble and you have to pay for shipping. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM NEWCHIC.COM!!!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear M A.,

You can find the estimated dispatched date of every item not only on the product page before your order, but also in your account center.

jamesc1226
4/24/19

When I see the ad online, shoes are a reasonable price. When I go to the selection page, they are thousands of dollars per pair. This is scary. One mistake and you are cleaned out. Glad I did not complete an order.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear James C.,

Thanks for your feedback.
Please kindly check if you are using in the same currency as the one showed in the advertising before you are viewing the price.

If website on computer, you can change into your preferred language/currency on the upper right-hand corner of every page.
If website on phone or APP, you can change it in the bar of language/currency on the upper left-hand corner of the homepage/account.

If you still have any doubts about the price of the items you saw, please feel free to contact us and send us the screenshots to show the problem. Below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email.
We will do our best to assist you. Thank you.

erenk10
4/24/19

They sold me something they don't have in their stock. When I asked why, they just said god bless you, you are a wonderful customer... Doesn't get any worse than this site, STAY AWAY!
Also every action takes a lot of time.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Eren K.,

We truly understand how frustrated you are and feel terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Some products in our store are in great demand and cannot be dispatched immediately. As you might be aware, for these items, we have marked the words like ""Expected dispatched in xx business days"" on the product page, after you choose the size and color before you order.

lynnm304
4/23/19

I bought a T shirt from them with an elephant and a Holy Moley on it. The fabric was not cotton or even poly cotton. The image was on thick plastic which looks cheap. The seams weren't matched up or overstitched and the cutting meant the raw edges looked untidy .

Tip for consumers: Don’t !

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Lynn M.,

For the material, you can check in the description on the product page.
If the product you have received does not meet the information on the product page, or the item has any quality problems, please contact our after-sale customer service. There we have specific technical staffs to help solve your problem.
Below is the link to submit your request with reply by email.

sherabd1
4/21/19

It's very slow process business and it's very hard to get contact.no number nothing so it's difficult to get the order information.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Sherab d.

After you placed the order, you can log in Newchic account and check order status: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders--(--Order Details/Order Tracking)

Usually the package will be delivered on time. If the order is shipped out, the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods, beginning from the shipping date. Please check here. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html (weekends are not included.)
Sometimes, it may get order delayed due to poor weather conditions, slow customs clearance procedures or other unexpected circumstances, which is beyond our control. We are trying to improve our shipping service as well. Hope for your kindly understanding.

If you still have not received it after the estimated delivery time, please contact your post office or you may contact us too. Below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email.
Here is the contact number to the customer service.
Phone: +00852 -81931379
Office hours: 00:00am to 09:00am GMT+8 , Monday to Saturday

darleenr23
4/18/19

I place an order of 2 dresses and 2 hats with a shipping charge of 29.00 for express shipping on April 7, 2019. As of 4/18 have not received the order. Looked through my email to find the order had be divided because 3 of the items were out of stock.. which left me with paying 29.00 in shipping for a $9.00 item.This was my first order with them and will be my last. I have asked for a refund but after reviewing some of the comments here I doubt it will be refunded and if I do receive the other order it will be unacceptable in someway... this company should be investigated because I think this many 'mistakes' is just not possible. IMO.. it's a scam.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Darleen R.,

Newchic is a reliable company. We truly understand how frustrated you are and feel terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused.
The shipping cost varies depending on location and shipping method.

Here is the return policy. You can get the details from here. https://m.newchic.com/help_center (selected Return & Refund ) or https://www.newchic.com/return-and-refund-hc162.html Claim period: Within 14 days from the date you received the item.

marielaurem
4/10/19

Les couleurs sont jolies mais tissus vraiment trop fin !!!!.....................................................

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Cher Marie-laure M.,

Merci d'avoir placé votre commande sur Newchic. Nous sommes désolés pour les problèmes que vous avez rencontrés.

Nous nous concentrons sur la fourniture d'articles de haute qualité pour vous. Pour le matériel, vous pouvez vérifier la description sur la page du produit.
Si le produit que vous avez reçu ne correspond pas aux informations de la page du produit ou s'il présente des problèmes de qualité, veuillez contacter notre service clientèle après-vente. Nous avons là des équipes techniques spécifiques pour vous aider à résoudre votre problème.
Vous trouverez ci-dessous le lien pour soumettre votre demande avec une réponse par courrier électronique.
Étapes: Envoyez un courrier électronique à notre service clientèle → Téléchargez votre photo / vidéo de produit et décrivez le problème → Le service clientèle confirme → Choisissez votre solution
Temps de réponse du service clientèle: dans les 24 heures
Notre service client le vérifiera avec soin et vous proposera une solution raisonnable.
Je vous remercie.

Meilleures salutations,
Équipe Newchic
lindap559
4/9/19

Ordered 3 pair of shoes only received 2 pair, they were not comfortable so I decided to return them - well they have to be returned at your expense to CHINA! I ended up donating the shoes to Goodwill since the cost of returning the shoes exceeded what I had paid for them. As for the third pair I have yet to receive them and when I tried to get my money back I hit one brick wall after another until I decided my time was more valuable than the frustration and anger it was taking to get the refund. THE WORST INTERNET COMPAMY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH AVOID THEM!!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Linda P.,

Here is the return policy. You can get the details from here.
https://m.newchic.com/help_center or https://www.newchic.com/return-and-refund-hc162.html Claim period: Within 14 days from the date you received the item. According to the policy, if you want to return an item with no quality issues, customers will be responsible for paying the return shipping fee and then the refund or exchange will be processed once we have received the item.

There if the order is shipped out, you can find the tracking number/information if you have chosen a traceable shipping method. If the order is shipped out, the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods, beginning from the shipping date. Please check here. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html (weekends are not included.)

adrianas47
4/8/19

I purchased a dress from this Company on March 3I . Today after more than a month am advising everybody NOT TO BUY ANY MERCHANDISE FROM NEW CHIC . I am thinking it is a scam. My 0rder was delivered without a tracking number and I never received it. I called and they said without a tracking number they can't help me. So I requested they refund my money . They said they can't do that , because it was delivered ( ?) ...It seems that I lost my money.
Please be careful!!!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear ADRIANA S.,

Not all the shipping method is with the tracking number. After you placed the order, you can log in Newchic account and check real-time order status: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders--(--Order Details/Order Tracking)
After the order is shipped out, you can find the tracking number/information if you have chosen a traceable shipping method. (If the shipping method is the Flat Shipping, there is no tracking number.) Please kindly check what shipping method you chose. And we deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.

If you still have not received it after the estimated delivery time, we suggest you contact your post office or you may contact us for the best solution too.

renet39
4/2/19

I recently order 6 Pairs of shoes for a total of $214.04 / $28.00 shipping charge.
2 Weeks later I got a message from them informing that the items were out of stock.
They gave the option to cancel or wait. I cancelled my entire order and 6 days later I got a refund for only $164.00. When I contacted the company they said they were sending one a pair of shoes (obviously the one they had in stock and the one with the lowest price of all) with a shipping charge of 6 pairs. They just manage things at their convenience. For that kind of money I can buy a pair a shoes from a local store and not having to wait a whole month to get a $27.00 one. I am blocking their e-mails now.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Rene T.,

We truly understand how frustrated you are and feel terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Some products in our store are in great demand and cannot be dispatched immediately. As you might be aware, for these items, we have marked the words like "Expected dispatched in xx business days" on the product page, after you choose the size and color before you order. Hope this tip about how to check the inventory, may help you for the order.

It may due to the split orders that one of your items has been shipped out. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please kindly check if there are any sub-orders.

dzulkq
3/31/19

Ordered: 2019-01-05

Issued One:
Item: Soft Gloves Bath Cleaner Supple Skin Mitt Shower Scrub Exfoliating (Bought 3 sets)

I was told by the customer service agent that this item is out of stock. It has been phased out. They are no longer carrying this item. When I was talking to her, she got defensive and got very angry. I was confused. Why was an item that was phased out is still on the website? Mind you the item is still selling right now. Is the CSO trying to brush me off by telling me it has been refunded and that she doesn't want to deal with this tyrant of a customer?

85 days later. I was told by Lily(Manager) " it is of dynamic nature it keeps updating accordingly on site. It keeps updating and it may be one of the situation where it did not get refresh on time. "

Anyone reading it wouldn't understand it. You tell me its phased out and talking about the dynamic nature of the website. You don't want my money? Or you don't want to deal with me.

Issue Two
Item: Mens 100% Cotton Breathable Vintage Chinese Style Solid Color Loose Casual Buttons T Shirts

I was told it was out of stock.The same lady above offer me refund or redelivery. I opted redelivery. I spend time looking at things and if I wanted it to be refunded, I would never have bought it at all. She told me "end of January or middle of February it will be delivered"

I receive an email on the Mon, Mar 4, 10:30 AM that the item has been shipped. And there was not email after that stating there was a problem with the delivery. I checked my spam and junk email everyday. There is no email from them. There was no text. There was no call.

Today on the 31 March 2019. 85 days of patience and boil up anger. I spoke to Kayn. Mind you I was decent. I was controlling my pent up anger and naturally "refund or redelivery" If it was other company, they would be doing both without asking and throw in a voucher to make sure you come back. After all it has been at least 85 days of waiting.

Kayn was trying to push the subject away and I know he is trying to say in a nice way "I said it before and don't make me repeat idiot." Your answer do not help. Ask him to pass to a manager. No manager is around. Ask him again. No manager around. All this while reminding myself "this is my first order."

"Hey Zayn, you gonna get a pretty irritated day and a horrible day after you speak to me. Or probably you did. Every sentence you spoke is uncalled for.I am not expected a good service and that every sentence I spoke to is trying to not be rude. You guys are pushing every button there is to it. I don't believe anyone or even you would want to be treated this way and for a fact i am very sure you are not as patience as me who waited a total of 85 days on this. You only spoke to be less than one hour and you already blown your top off. I am only requesting to speak to your manager. in this case if its not available. i do not believe the person is not around."

Less than one minute later guess what, a manager name Lily took over or maybe a colleague disguising as a manager. Pretty much said the same stuff. Investigation and such. The issue to appease the customer is not done. What good is an investigation? At the end of the day, I still do not get my stuff.

Even if I do according to Lily and Kayn, it will be up to 25 days from day 86. So in short for an item I bought, I would actually need to wait for 111 days. I think we could have bought a house and already be fully renovated by then.

When you buy something from newchic, are you prepared to get your item on the 111 day? For a record, there is no email send to me and there is nothing in the spam/junk email. Lets set that straight.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear DZulk Q.,

We truly understand how frustrated you are and feel terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused. The product you saw on the advertising are on sale currently. But some colors or sizes of the item are in great demand and cannot be dispatched immediately. The approximate days for waiting for being dispatched is marked like"Expected dispatched in xxx business days" on the product page. You can see that after you choose the size and color. Please kindly check it. Hope this tip about how to check the inventory, may help you for the order.

You can find the estimated dispatched date not only on the product page before your order, but also in your account center. As soon as there are updated news of the expected dispatched date, we will inform you via your registered email address. Hope for your kindly understanding. We will continue to adjust the procurement plan according to the order, and reduce the waiting time for customers as much as possible.

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping advice via your registered email address. After you placed the order, you can log in Newchic account and check real-time order status: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders(--Order Details/Order Tracking)
There you can find the tracking number/information if you have chosen a traceable shipping method. (If the shipping method is the Flat Shipping, there is no tracking number.) The delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods, beginning from the shipping date. Please check here. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html (weekends are not included.)

If you want to get the quick response in urgent case, please contact us by live chat as live chat is available 24/7. Here is the contact number to the customer service.
Phone: +00852 -81931379 (Office hours: 00:00am to 09:00am GMT+8)

jerryk122
3/30/19

Scam company! Stay Away! They sent me the wrong size shoe then said I had to pay another 50% of the cost plus shipping for them to send me the size I ordered. SCAM COMPANY! STAY AWAY!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Jerry K.,

We truly understand how frustrated you are and feel terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused. In your case, we suggest you keep in touch with the email team to continue your claim. Here is the return policy. Claim period: Within 14 days from the date you received the item.
https://m.newchic.com/help_center or https://www.newchic.com/return-and-refund-hc162.html You can get the details from here.

We will offer you a reasonable solution according to our return policy.
Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours
We will do the best to help you and sincerely hope you can give us a chance to fix this issue.
Thank you.

About the size, you can find all the details about the sizes of each item on every product page by clicking the 'size chart '/ ' size guide '.

patriciaa265
3/26/19

This company is a disaster. They take too long to send the products, them they said the products are out of the stock, they always tell you the same excuses and also to cancel the purchased and requested the return money, is also a nightmare. I made more than 7 claims from an order I did on January and I'm still waiting for them to resolve. A total disaster!!!! DO NOT BUY NOTHING ON THAT WEB SITE!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Patricia A.,

Some products in our store are in great demand and cannot be dispatched immediately. The approximate days for waiting for being dispatched is marked like"Expected dispatched in xxx business days" on the product page. You can see that after you choose the size and color. Hope this tip about how to check the inventory, may help you for the order.

Newchic team

Sitejabber has collected a total of 1,948 reviews on NewChic......

Helpful answer -1

Hi Jenny,thanks for your attention.We have many good feedback.Welcome to place an order.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry. The size range of different products vary. To choose a correct size, we usually suggest that customers can measure their own size and then read the size reference on our product page, not the usual size you ordered. We have listed all the details about item sizes on the related product page. Please click theSize Referenceor Size Guide to get the size details. And kindly pay attention toPlease Noteon the product page. For some products, it will mentioned that the size of these products are smaller than ordinary, we suggest buying a bigger one size. If you are still confused about which is suitable, you can contact us https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html thanks.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear greg, Your order 22238090 and 22237870 were shipped on 2016/12/21. It usually takes 7-20 business days (weekends and holidays are not included) to be delivered. If you havent received your item within the estimated time, please contact us by Live chat or service@newchic.com. Hope you can receive your order asap. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi Alice,sorry for the inconvenience caused!Kindly please send the order number to us via service@newchic.com,then we will check the details and reply you asap.Thanks for your understanding! Newchic team

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear Dwaynia P. We have measured the items before selling them. To choose a correct size, we suggest that you can measure your own size and then read the size reference on our product page. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, could you mind contact our customer service including the order number, the SKU of the product and the shipping label. Our staff will help you to solve it after receiving your request. We will check the status and find a best solution for you. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear David, thanks for your order. As we checked,your order number is #16077089.Your package was shipped on 3rd July.The expected delivery time is 7-20 business days.Please be patient to wait for it. If you have any further problem please do not hesitate to contact our customer servicehttp://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear KATRIN O., Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Tracking # 09901586281000 under the order # 54494198 is correct. Your order 54494198 was shipped by Priority Air Mail on 2018/10/8. Generally, after the sender ships your package, it will be processed by the carrier, then they scan and enter the tracking information. There might be a delay between these scanning events and tracking availability in their system. Usually it takes a few days for processing, therefore the tracking information may not appear online immediately, please try to track again later. And the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods. Please kindly check the below link. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html Also, you can find more details in your Newchic account - "View Order" - "My Order" - "Order Tracking". On rare occasions it may take longer than this, please contact us if it has not arrived within the estimated time. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html We hope you get your order soon. Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Cindy R.. We are located in China and we only sell the item online. Any questions, please feel free to contact us. If access via the computer: https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html If access via mobile/phone: https://pwa.newchic.com/customer-service Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Christie H. Here is the return policy. https://www.newchic.com/return-and-refund-hc162.html You can get the details from here. If you want to return items, please contact the after-sale customer service before returning any item. If access via the computer: https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html If access via mobile/phone: https://pwa.newchic.com/customer-service Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NewChic staff and other customers.

NewChic?