Review of NewChic

service@newchic.com

837 reviews with 1 star

zenono
2/14/19

NewChic sucks because they do not how to conduct their business. I tried respond to their MASSIVE ad campaign on practically every website that carries ads. I tried to order a pair of shoes. When it came to the checkout page, the language changed to some unrecognizable one, so when I tried to order anyway I got some alert boxes saying ??????? A couple of days later I tried again, and I managed to order in English, I thought. When I completed the transaction, I was taken back to the first page without any acknowledgement that the transaction was successful. I tried again and this time I got confirmation. I paid through my PayPal account. The prices were always in British Pounds. My PayPal account showed TWO transactions. In US dollars the charges were different. My email to NewChic went unanswered. PayPal gave them many days to respond (why?) so I am waiting. I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH NewChic. Never. Their website is very unprofessional, confusing.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Zenon O.,

Thank you for placing your order on Newchic. We are sorry for the issues you have experienced.

In some rare case, it might happen that the language was changed into the corresponding language, after you add the shipping country. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
However, you can easily change the language/currency. If website on computer, you can change into your preferred language/currency on the upper right-hand corner of every page. If website on phone or APP, you can change it in the bar of language/currency on the upper left-hand corner of the homepage/account.

Once you placed the order, usually the confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address. Please check your email/spam record later.
Also, you can log in Newchic account and check order status: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders(--Order Details/Order Tracking) .

Usually the email team will reply within 24 hours. If you want to get the quick response in urgent case, please contact us by live chat as live chat is available 24/7.

guiettap
2/13/19

They charged my paypal account on 1-7-19 and paypal does not have much information except for an email. I would like to know where my items are. I ordered a coat and some boots and have not rec'd either.
I will delete this company from coming into my emails. Not reliable.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Guietta P.,

There if the order is shipped out, you can find the tracking number/information if you have chosen a traceable shipping method. If the order is shipped out, the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods, beginning from the shipping date. Please check here. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html (weekends are not included.)

In your case, we suggest you contact the customer service and tell us the PayPal invoice ID(8 digits) or the PayPal email address in the link below to protect the privacy. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html

cn81
2/13/19

I ORDERED EARLY DECEMBER and I still have not received. Ive contacted them numerous times, they don't have tracking numbers for your items nor can they tell you where your order is. There has got to be something we can do to stop this company from ripping people off!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear C N.,

There if the order is shipped out, you can find the tracking number/information if you have chosen a traceable shipping method. (If the shipping method is the Flat Shipping, there is no tracking number.)

Usually the package will be delivered on time. If the order is shipped out, the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods, beginning from the shipping date. Please check here. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html (weekends are not included.)

nozmola
2/6/19

I did not get what I purchased.
The details and description of the item is a lie and do not match. Very disappointed.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Nozmol A.,

If the product you have received does not meet the information on the product page, or the item has any quality problems, we suggest you reflect it to our after-sale customer services.
Below is the link.
Steps:Email our Customer Service → Upload your product picture/video and describe the problem → Customer Service confirms → Choose your solution
Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours
Our customer service tries their best to offer you a reasonable solution through the return policy.
Here is the return and refund policy.
You can get all the details here. Thank you.

teresitam3
2/2/19

Plain robbery!!! During the last days of December I ordered a jacket and I zm still waiting for it. I complaiede and they told me that the merchandise was not available, however they charged me for the merchandise as soon as I ordered knowing that they didn't have.
it. I am still waiting for the refund. I will file a complaint with my credit card and I will never ever buy anything from this company. They think that because they are far away they can do whatever they want. But we are in the United States and we have rules and laws to protect consumers.

Tip for consumers: Do not order

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Teresita M.,

You can not only find the estimated dispatched date on the product page but also on the page of the order status in your account center.

After you placed the order, you can log in Newchic account and check real-time order status: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders(--Order Details/Order Tracking) .
As soon as there are updated news of the expected dispatched date, we will inform you via your registered email address. When you receive the email, please try to open the email and select your preference there. Hope for your kindly understanding.

Regarding to the refund time, once approved, please refer to the below link to check under the payment method you chose.
For any further information or assistance, please feel free to contact us. Below is the link. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html

barrya33
1/28/19

Three hours after I placed an order it was $7 cheaper. I contacted them by chat (only way). They wouldn't refund the difference or cancel the order. The worst customer service, kept me in a chat for an hour. I told them to cancel my account and I will never do business with them again. WORST COMPANY

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Barry A.,

Due to the promotion or seasons, the prices may be updated. Please kindly be subject to the current prices on the product page. Please also be noted that you view the price after you selected the same country and the same currency.

If you want to cancel your order, you could log in your account and try the below steps: View Order → My Orders → Cancel → OK.
Please note that you can only cancel orders with the status of "payment pending" or "payment declined".
If you have completed the payment and your order status is "ready to process", please contact customer service to cancel the order before shipment. Please note if the order has left the warehouse, we won't be able to cancel it.

For further assistance, please contact the customer service and give us the order number. Below is the link.

fahmyh
1/26/19

Not to be trusted. Never received my order. I suddenly received an e mail from NewChic canceling my order after weeks of waiting. No refund and no explanation.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Fahmy h.,

After you placed the order, you can log in Newchic account and check order status: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders--(--Order Details/Order Tracking). https://www.newchic.com/account/orderlist.html
You can check the history of the order status.

donnac418
1/26/19

Sizes are SO far out of wack, you'll never find anything fits! It's cost prohibitive to return items ($65 from Canada for 3 light weight tops) and they know that. Even state it in their emails about return policy. Quality is sub- par too. Don't waste your time and hard earned money.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Donna C.,

Here is the return and refund policy.
You can get all the details here. If you are returning unwanted products (with no quality defects), please note that the returning shipping cost and import tax of one way will be on customer. Regarding to the shipping fee of the returning which is beyond our control, Newchic can not give you advice or information about and we strongly recommend you go to the post office to have a quotation.

Usually it will fit you well, if you take our 'size chart '/ ' size guide ' as the standard reference and choose a suitable size based on your measurement.
In your case, as you notice that the size of the product you ordered does not fit you, or the product you have received does not meet the size chart, please keep in touch with our after-sale customer service for the reasonable solution based on the refund and return policy.

maried271
1/22/19

I placed an order on 11/4/18 final item was received on 1/10/19..more than 2 months, and the slacks I ordered shrunk to 3" ABOVE my ankles in cold water wash...TOTAL WASTE OF $$$ AND TIME. USE THIS SITE WITH CAUTION. EVRYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING is sub-par and runs small

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Marie D.,

The delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods, beginning from the shipping date. Please check here. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html (weekends are not included.) Sometimes, it may get order delayed due to poor weather conditions, slow customs clearance procedures or other unexpected circumstances, which is beyond our control. We are trying to improve our shipping service as well. Hope for your kindly understanding.

Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours
Our customer service tries their best to offer you a reasonable solution.
Thanks.

rajai
1/17/19

After almost 25 days i received first item of 5 items i ordered ,wrong color and low quality.I will try to return and cancel other items if possible

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Raja I.,

We are sorry that you received the wrong color. In your case, as the product you have received does not meet the information on the product page, or the item has any quality problems, we suggest you contact our after-sale customer services.
Here is the return and refund policy.
You can get all the details here. Thanks.

jayn61
1/16/19

I wear size 8 shoes and I ordered. They were bigger and I ordered 7.5 . They were also bigger.I paid money on both occasions. Now I wanted them to refund my money with postage and they declined to pay the postage.
Very un trusted company and I would nor recommend any one to buy from them.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Jay N.,

The size range of different products varies. The size letters vary between different regions and manufacturers. To choose the correct size, please take our size chart as the standard reference and choose a suitable size based on your measurement, not the usual size you ordered.

Here is the return and refund policy. You can get all the details here.
If you are returning unwanted products (with no quality defects), please note that the returning shipping cost and import tax of one way will be on customer. Sorry but hope you could understand it.

We have measured the items before selling them. However, if you notice that the size of the product you ordered does not fit you, or the product you have received does not meet the size chart, please reflect it to our after-sale customer service. Below is the link.
Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours
In your case, due to the size problem, please keep in touch with our after-sale customer service for the reasonable solution based on the refund and return policy. Our customer services will check it carefully and then offer you a reasonable solution. Thank you.

jankah
1/15/19

First of all, extremely slow shipping - despite stating at the time of the purchase that the order would arrive in 15 working days with the shipping method I have chosen (and paid extra for!), it took one and a half month to arrive.
Secondly, I got no notification whatsoever that one of the items I ordered was out of stock, and if I hadn't contacted the customer service myself (out of sheer curiosity of why my order status is still not shown as shipped several days after payment), the issue would not have been resolved.
The overall experience was very stressful, especially beacuse the communication was very bad and I find it outrageous that
a) if a product is out of stock, it is not signaled on the page and is still shown as available for purchase, and
b) when the customer realizes this, they cannot get a refund, only choose another item instead that is in stock,
c) the people in the customer service speak English very bad,
d) the indicated shipping times are misleading.
Today that my order finally arrived (for reference, I placed the order on the 3rd Dec 2018 and got it on the 15th Jan 2019), i can state that one of the items out of the two I purchased is at least good quality, but the other one is quite poorly made and a bad material, does not quite fit the original item description.
As a discontent customer, I am at least sure not to make the mistake of buying anything from Newchic ever again.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Janka H.,

Some products in our store are in great demand and cannot be dispatched immediately. As you might be aware, for these items, we have marked the words like "Expected dispatched in xx business days" on the product page, after you choose the size and color. Please kindly check after you selected the attributes.
Also, you can find the estimated dispatched date on the product page or on the page of the order status in your account center.

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping advice via your registered email address. The delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods, beginning from the Shipping Date. Please check here. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html (weekends are not included.)

If the product you have received does not meet the information on the product page, or the item has any quality problems, please contact our after-sale customer services.
Below is the link to send the email.

ninaw35
1/8/19

I placed a large order, ordering sometimes the same items in different sizes not knowing which size would fit best, intending to return the ones that did not fit. I ended up wanting to return most of the order due to poor quality. Items have to be returned to China. I packaged them up and took them to the post office. Months later the tracking said the items made it to China but had not been delivered. I filed a claim with the post office. I just received a letter saying China post office is returning them to me. Why? I want them to be delivered. I still have not received them. The postage was EXPENSIVE and the items are being returned to me again. At this rate I will spend more in postage than the amount of my potential refund. I honestly believe that is the system they have. DON'T ORDER ANYTHING UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO KEEP IT AND PAY FOR IT EVEN IF YOU HATE IT. NO RETURNS.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Nina W.,

Here is the return and refund policy. You can get all the details here.
If your are returning the items, please kindly refer to the link above to check the process and usually the returning address is not the one on the shipping label.
Regarding to the reason of the shipment return, we suggest you keep in touch with the post office for more details.

joelr93
1/7/19

Ordered xmas gift in early Dec 2018. Still haven't receieved! Customer "service" keeps replying that it shipped Dec 20, but that's the day a tracking # was requested. Tracking shows it has NEVER been delivered to USPS, but cust svc can't read. I would give a 0 if I could. DON'T ORDER FROM NEWCHIC!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Joel R.,

Thanks for your order and please don't worry.

We really understand your situation , it is normal that the logistic company does not update the exact information on regular basis. Sometimes the logistics information has not been updated due to poor weather, necessary customs procedure or standard processing time in post office, which are beyond our control.

cheryle56
1/7/19

I finally received my order and it is very poor quality and has 2 large stains on it. I will NEVER order from them again.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear CHERYL E.,

Thanks for your order and please don't worry.

Also, you can log in Newchic account and check real-time order status: My Account -- View Order -- My Order -- Order Tracking. https://www.newchic.com/account/orderlist.html

If you still have not received it after the estimated delivery time, please contact your post office or you may contact us too. Below is the link.

crystalw107
1/7/19

Ordered shoes..two months later..no shoes. Pay Pay finally got my refund. Tons of ads on Face Book showing beautiful leather shoes. Later I read reviews..scam

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Crystal W.,

Thank you for placing your order on Newchic. We are sorry to hear the issues you have experienced.

Newchic is a reliable company. Usually the package will be delivered on time. But in some rare cases, the delivery may be subject to slight delays due to complicated freight release or customs clearance procedures, which is beyond our control. If the order is shipped out, the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods, beginning from the shipping date. Please check here. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html (weekends are not included.)

steveg12
1/5/19

I ordered a coat after being bombarded by ads for weeks purchased on the 4th dec contacted them on the 3rd of jan to ask where it was. I was given a track number checked the site that said it was delivered on the 27 December that would have been impossible as we where away I contacted the delivery company yodel who confirmed it was a mistake and that I should contact me chic for a replacement , and get them to claim from yodel
New chic will not contact yodel or refund me my money all they keep saying is I should go visit my post office ??? These are scam merchants horrible communication not interested in doing any Buisness with them ever again they are a Chinese scam company

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear steve g.,

Thank you for placing your order on Newchic. We deeply apologize for the issues you have experienced.

Under most circumstances, the delivered status indicates that the carrier has delivered this package successfully. If the addressee didn't receive it, we'd advise you to contact the shipping carrier for clarification and confirm your shipping address information first. You can log in Newchic account and check the shipping address of your order in Newchic website: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders--Order Details.

We will be appreciated if you could contact the local post office to ask them to proving that you have not received this parcel. It will help us to find the parcel and communicate with the carrier.
For further assistance, please contact us and give us the order number.
(Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours)

Newchic team.
michellea269
1/3/19

I purchased a back pack for $33. It arrived and had a disgusting chemical smell. I emailed them & was told to " air & ventilate it". After many emails I was told to return it to them at my expense and they would only refund the original purchase price.
What a joke, the bag is in the bin as it is unusable.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Michelle A.,

With regard to the smell, sometimes, it is normal that the new product has a specific smell because of the materials used and the long shipping time. You can try to place them outside or under the sun for several days. You could otherwise place some lemon slices, a sachet, or some orange peels inside the product.

Here is the return and refund policy.
You can get all the details here. If you want to return an item with no quality issues, customers will be responsible for paying the return shipping fee and then the refund or exchange will be processed once we have received the item.
For further assistance, please keep in touch with the after-sale customer service and give us the order number. Below is the link.
Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours
We will do the best to help you and find you the reasonable solution. Thanks.

shannonl128
12/30/18

Here is my experience: Order Mens retro enlish boots 58103843 for xmas present for my husband. Order arrived before Xmas but when my husband opened the boots there was that chemical odor, and the boots did not look like leather but rather a plastic looking synthetic. after several days on snap chat and jumping thru every possible hoop they throw at you, I finally got a return address. Here is the thing, cost of boots was $62.48, I paid $39.00 to return them! It seems that US Postal service does not allow you to ship them back in the same packaging they came in. So the next order 58103842 shipped out from China Dec 1st (their words ) has never been received. $61.73 of course they charged my visa on Dec 1 2018. So if I ever receive the shoes and they are crap I will donate them and consider this a lesson well learned.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Shannon L.,

With regard to your order 58103843 , it is normal that the new product has a specific smell because of the materials used and the long shipping time. For the material, you can check it in the description of the product page. As you decide to return it, here is the return and refund policy. https://www.newchic.com/return-and-refund-hc162.html You can get all the details here.

With regard to your order 58103842 , the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods, beginning from the shipping date. Please check here. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html (weekends are not included.)

samr211
12/30/18

Bought item size 2XL according to their information, when it arrived it matched the size of an item 3 times smaller according to the size chart. Sent emails, no response, phoned the number given, could not understand a word that the woman on the other end of the phone was saying. Given up, will not be dealing with this company again.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear sam r.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

The email team usually replies to your email in 24 hours ( weekend: 48 hours). If you didn’t receive our email, please check your spam. Maybe the email was there.

Regarding to the size, we have also measured the items before selling them. The size letters vary between different regions and manufacturers. However, if you notice that the size of the product you ordered does not fit you, or the product you have received does not meet the size chart, please reflect it to our after-sale customer service. Below is the link.
Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours
Our customer service tries their best to offer you a reasonable solution.

melissam581
12/28/18

I ordered a couple items for christmas presents. It took almost a month to get here. Then the items didn't fit. So i try to return them because the top of their website says "Return or Refund Guaranteed within 14 days." The guy tells me I have to prove they didn't fit by taking a photo with the item and a ruler showing it doesn't fit in order to return the item. WHAT?!? They do not stand by the policies stated right there on their website. Good thing i didn't order a bra.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Melissa M.,

Here is the return and refund policy.
You can get all the details here.

Usually it will fit you well,if you take our size chart as the standard reference and choose a suitable size based on your measurement after measuring your size, not the usual size you ordered.
You can also see the note on the size chart of every products page.

daniellab8
12/28/18

If I could leave 0 stars I would. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE IT IS 100% A SCAM! I purchased a Christmas present from them on 12/10/18. The site advertised the gift would be delivered in time for Christmas or I would have never made the purchase. When I went to place the order "flat shipping" was auto selected with no explanation on how long the order would take to deliver. I didn't think anything of it because it was advertised as delivery before Christmas for the item I chose because of the date I purchased the item. Anyway.. fast forward to today. After contacting the recipient of the gift a few days ago and finding out it never shipped for xmas.. I checked the tracking info the site gave me. It only stated shipped and "delivered" was unchecked. I decided to do a live chat with "Ricky" a representative. I explained the situation and he said it could take up to 45 days for the order to ship! When I explained they advertised before Christmas he had no answer other than "I suggest you wait" (for it to ship). I asked him for a true tracking number and he sent me a snapshot of it. I plugged it into google and found that it was a USPS tracking number. After I plugged it into USPS tracking site.. it stated no info on that tracking number. I tried DHL just to be sure and got the same response from their tracking site. When I showed Ricky snapshots of both.. He again has no answer other than he suggested I wait. I called Newchic out for fraud and he actually said "I do agree". I WAS SHOCKED that he agreed the site is fraudulent! WHAT??? I saved the conversation and had it sent directly to my email as proof. I am contacting my credit card company to dispute the charge. OH and here's the kicker! The site says that you can refund within 14 business days.. today is the 14th business day. When I told him that he said because it's "in transit" which it is clearly not, they can't process a refund. IF YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY... USE NEWCHIC. Otherwise.. stick to reputable sites like Amazon.com.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Daniella B.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

When you placed the order, you can get the estimated delivery time on checkout page after you select the shipping method and the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods. Please check here. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html (weekends are not included.)

There if the order is shipped out, you can find the tracking information if you have chosen a traceable shipping method.

Regarding to your experience with the live chat, we deeply apologize for it and thanks for your feedback. We will conduct a review of the relevant parties involved to ensure that similar cases will not happen again. Thank you for drawing our attention to this case.

michaely113
12/26/18

NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER ORDER FROM THEM!!!!

This is nothing like Amazon.
If you want to return an item you must run a timely gauntlet of approvals first. Than, if your actually receive a return approval you must pay for the return to CHINA! Yes to CHINA.

I had to pay $75.00 to return a $100 pair of boots and, after one month, have yet to hear from them.

This site is a scam!

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Michael Y.,

Here is the return and refund policy.

After the shipment of the returning, please kindly provide a photo of your shipping receipt. A tracking number is recommended.
If the returning package is lost, we will not be able to proceed the return process.
For any further information or assistance, please feel free to contact the after-sale customer service as below by email. Below is the link.

rosiaj
12/25/18

I am still waiting for my order I did call the customer service they apologized and they told me they will send it however they never did I am feeling very sad of losing my money and thanks God I was planning to make a big order , now never will order anything from this company and I hope after having my review they would send my order or my money back

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Rosia J.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

After you placed the order, you can log in Newchic account and check real-time order status: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders--Order Details

(Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours)

carlg100
12/20/18

Beware, do not cancel an order. I ordered some winter jackets. They were back ordered and would not be available until spring. Since that would not work for me I cancelled the order; what a mistake. The process of cancellation and getting a refund is long and convoluted. The biggest surprise is that they do not refund the shipping charges, $35.00 in my case. So I've learned a $35.00 lesson, stick to a trusted vendor from now on.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Carl G.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Regarding to the shipping fee, we suggest you check if there are any split orders shipping out. Also, you can log in Newchic account and check order details: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders--Order Details .
There you can find all the payment amount details, shipping fee included.

Once the order was cancelled, we will issue the refund within one business day. And refund will be processed back to your original payment method. Please kindly note that we have sent you a email to inform you in details regarding to refund time via your registered email address.

Newchic Team

Sitejabber has collected a total of 1,901 reviews on NewChic......

Helpful answer -1

Hi Jenny,thanks for your attention.We have many good feedback.Welcome to place an order.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry. The size range of different products vary. To choose a correct size, we usually suggest that customers can measure their own size and then read the size reference on our product page, not the usual size you ordered. We have listed all the details about item sizes on the related product page. Please click theSize Referenceor Size Guide to get the size details. And kindly pay attention toPlease Noteon the product page. For some products, it will mentioned that the size of these products are smaller than ordinary, we suggest buying a bigger one size. If you are still confused about which is suitable, you can contact us https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html thanks.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear greg, Your order 22238090 and 22237870 were shipped on 2016/12/21. It usually takes 7-20 business days (weekends and holidays are not included) to be delivered. If you havent received your item within the estimated time, please contact us by Live chat or service@newchic.com. Hope you can receive your order asap. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi Alice,sorry for the inconvenience caused!Kindly please send the order number to us via service@newchic.com,then we will check the details and reply you asap.Thanks for your understanding! Newchic team

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear Dwaynia P. We have measured the items before selling them. To choose a correct size, we suggest that you can measure your own size and then read the size reference on our product page. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, could you mind contact our customer service including the order number, the SKU of the product and the shipping label. Our staff will help you to solve it after receiving your request. We will check the status and find a best solution for you. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear David, thanks for your order. As we checked,your order number is #16077089.Your package was shipped on 3rd July.The expected delivery time is 7-20 business days.Please be patient to wait for it. If you have any further problem please do not hesitate to contact our customer servicehttp://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear KATRIN O., Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Tracking # 09901586281000 under the order # 54494198 is correct. Your order 54494198 was shipped by Priority Air Mail on 2018/10/8. Generally, after the sender ships your package, it will be processed by the carrier, then they scan and enter the tracking information. There might be a delay between these scanning events and tracking availability in their system. Usually it takes a few days for processing, therefore the tracking information may not appear online immediately, please try to track again later. And the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods. Please kindly check the below link. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html Also, you can find more details in your Newchic account - "View Order" - "My Order" - "Order Tracking". On rare occasions it may take longer than this, please contact us if it has not arrived within the estimated time. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html We hope you get your order soon. Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Cindy R.. We are located in China and we only sell the item online. Any questions, please feel free to contact us. If access via the computer: https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html If access via mobile/phone: https://pwa.newchic.com/customer-service Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Christie H. Here is the return policy. https://www.newchic.com/return-and-refund-hc162.html You can get the details from here. If you want to return items, please contact the after-sale customer service before returning any item. If access via the computer: https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html If access via mobile/phone: https://pwa.newchic.com/customer-service Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NewChic staff and other customers.

NewChic?